I Won the Lottery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came back to my senses to find her lying on my chest and most of my manhood locked in the heat of her sex. Her body was still giving little jerks and twitches, each one accompanied by a squeeze along the length of my shaft. She was breathing deeply and whimpering softly with each squeeze. A memory of her yelling, or was it us yelling, during the first of the climax came to me and I smiled.

I just laid there and didn't dare move. I was waiting for my shaft to deflate, but it didn't. I was marveling at that, as Karen lifted her head and then tried to rise up on her knees. She pushed up with her hands and arms, gave a loud groan, and laid right back down, her insides grabbing and releasing me in a strong grip.

She lay still for a second and then asked in a tremble voice, "Are we still alive?"

I nodded against her hair and answered, "I think so."

After a long moment, she moved her head slightly and asked, "Are you all the way in me or did someone sneak in here with a baseball bat?"

"Almost all the way," I answered softly. She took a deep breath, slowly blew it out, and then sighed.

"I can't believe I'm still hard." I whispered more to myself than to her.

"I was kind of wondering about that myself, I know you came, I felt a hot flood that seemed to have no end," she whispered back. "I was cumming like there was no tomorrow, at the same time."

We laid there quietly for a long time, our two hearts just beating against each other. My arms were around her, holding her tightly against me. At some point, we fell asleep in that position.

Somewhere during the night, I was awakened by the sensation of the slow, gentle movement of my shaft in her warm sex. We weren't moving much but we were both rocking our hips in perfect time with each other. Karen made a soft humming sound deep in her chest and raised her head. Smiling at me she asked, "Are you trying to start something?"

I smiled back at her and replied, "Me? You woke me up."

"Not me," she said with a grin. "You were awake when I woke up."

I chuckled and said, "Ok, it was both of us, then."

When she started to rise up, I pulled her back down and slowly rolled us over, until I was on top. "Nope, it's my turn to do a little work around here. I'm going to have to take it slow and easy but I think that's about all either of us can stand anyway."

She grinned up at me and sighed as she raised her legs and locked them around my hips. "I just realized that you are all the way in me." I grinned down at her and rocked my hips from side to side, rubbing my pelvic bone against hers. She gasped for a second and then sighed again. "If you keep that up for very long, you ain't going to have to do much work. You're rubbing places inside me I've never felt before."

I stopped the rocking, slowly pulled out of her about half way, and equally as slowly, I moved back into her. She was much more relaxed than she had been earlier but she was still tight, her inner walls rubbing silkily along the complete length of my shaft. She moaned softly and rotated her hips up to meet me. I paused, as her sex clamped down around me. When she relaxed, I did it again, with the same reactions from her.

We made love, slow and sweet like this as our passions rose and rose. At some point, I made a long, full stroke out and back into her, as she yelled and bucked up against me. I did it again and then yet again, feeling my climax rising quickly. Her sex was grabbing and trying to hold onto me as her muscles rippled along the length of my shaft. Her yells were now one continuous sound as she built to her own release. Four or five strokes later, our hips met and we both exploded together, into a long, endless spiral of ecstasy.

The next thing I knew, it was daylight, and I was lying on my back. Karen was nestled up with her head on my chest, her arm across me, and her leg lying across my hips, my semi-hard manhood trapped under her hip. I laid there totally at peace with the universe, my manhood slowly hardening and thickening under her hip as the memories of the night before came slowly back to me. A smile played across my lips as I looked at my lovely lady, sleeping so peacefully. A second or two later her eyes fluttered open and, as they focused on me, she smiled.

"Good morning," I whispered softly.

"Good morning," she replied in the same soft whisper. "We made it through the night alive," she added.

I grinned and told her, "You're one lucky lady and I'm one lucky guy."

She grinned and moved over onto her side to stretch. As she did, my hard member sprang sideways to lie on the center of my belly. The grin got even bigger as she looked at me and then she rolled over on top of me. As she straddled my hips and slowly rubbed herself along the length of my shaft, she said, "Yes, I am and yes, you are. Together we are the luckiest people alive."

That my friends, is my story. I had to wait forty years to have any luck at all, but it was well worth it.

1...5678910