I Won the Lottery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chuckled and replied, "I'll gladly take all the blame or credit, whichever way you want to look at it."

Between the water spots on the ceilings in a couple of rooms and the watermarks in the attic, we decide this half of the cabin needed a new roof.

As we moved to the other half of the duplex, I said, "Only twenty three more attics to go."

Karen laughed and replied, "About two more will be all I can take before I rape your ass."

With a big grin I said, "You can't rape the willing!" Karen laughed and kissed me lightly on the lips.

"Hmmm, that's an interesting taste, you have there. Have you always been this oral?" She asked as we toured the insides of the other half of the cabin.

"My wife always told me that I was the second biggest lesbian she knew. I never was sure if she was talking about size or appetite. She never would tell me who the first biggest was," I said with a chuckle.

Karen laughed and shook her head slowly before she said, "It sounds like you two had fun together. My other half was a good lover for the most part, a little unimaginative, but gentle and tender. Oral sex wasn't anywhere near the top of his list of things to do to me, but he did like it when I did him."

We had finished our inspection of the rooms and I sat the ladder up under the attic entrance. Looking at Karen, I grinned and said, "Me, I've always figured that what was good for one was good for the other. Experimentation is what fantasies are made of."

Karen laughed and said as she climbed the ladder, "Those I have plenty of, and you are adding several more today."

As she opened the trap door, I moved up behind her and kissed her on an ass cheek. She grinned down at me, as she took a half step up on the ladder and said, "You keep that up and I'm going to have to explore something I've only heard about."

With her leg raised the way it was, her sex was exposed to me and right in front of my face. I couldn't resist and took a long slow lick from her clit to her asshole. She whimpered softly and bent forward, sticking her ass out more. I literally attacked her from clit to anus as the thought crossed my mind that, nope, she wouldn't make two more attics. The whimper became louder and she bent farther forward. It only took a minute for her ass and sex to start pushing back against my face and tongue. With a deep loud groan, her hips jerked and then she froze. I took another long lick from clit to ass and back, which made her shiver and wiggle her ass.

With a kiss on each ass cheek, I straightened up and took a half step down. I stood there admiring the view for nearly a minute, then I heard Karen chuckle and whisper, "Damn, an orgasm on a ladder. Who would believe this?"

I laughed and replied, "Me for one."

She straightened up a little and glanced around at me, with a grin she said, "Help me down from here before I fall. I'm as weak as a kitten."

I stepped up and put a hand on her hip to help steady her as I replied, "Kitten, my ass, you're a full grown pussy cat." I heard her chuckle as she eased back and lowered herself down a step.

Slowly she backed down the ladder, until she was once again standing on the floor. Holding onto me, she turned and sat down in an old overstuffed chair that was covered with a sheet. Looking up, she was grinning from ear to ear, as she said, "Talk about your adventures, that's one for the books. Never in my wildest fantasies did I ever think about sex on a ladder, what's next, the flying trapeze?"

I laughed and said softly, "Oh ok, I'll install one over the bed." That made her laugh, so I continued, "Or maybe one of those Japanese basket swings, the one with a hole cut out of the bottom."

Grinning she asked, "Are you going to swing me or just give me a spin?"

Now it was my turn to laugh. Shaking my head I answered, "Maybe both."

Smiling broadly, she took a deep breath and let it out slowly, before she said, "I had forgotten that life could be so much fun. Thank you for reminding me."

"My pleasure, in more ways than one," I said with the same type smile.

With a glance at my rampant manhood, she said softly, "It's not fair, I'm getting too far ahead in the orgasm department."

I grinned and wiggled my hips, causing my hard shaft to sway back and forth in front of her face. She licked her lips and reached a hand out to grab it. Leaning forward, she planted a kiss right on the tip and grinned when it jerked in her hand. When I took a small step back out of the reach of her mouth, she frowned and looked up at my face.

I grinned and said, "Women get multiple orgasms and men get to pee standing up. Sounds like a fair trade to me. Anyway, I'm saving something for tonight."

She grinned, as she ran her hand slowly up and down my shaft. "If you don't quit making me cum, I'm going to be so worn out by tonight, that all I'm going to do is sleep. Then what are you going to do with this, smart guy?"

I grinned at her and said sweetly, "I think, I can figure out a way to wake you up and to put you back out again, all at one time."

With a chuckle, she nodded and replied, "I don't doubt it for a second." Taking a deep breath, she stood up and said, "Ok, let's get back to work. Just remember though, I need a little rest and recuperative time, so leave my lower half alone for the next couple of attics, ok?"

I grinned and replied, "I can't make any promises, but I'll try."

With a chuckle she said, "In that case, you go first up the ladder. Maybe I'll be safe that way."

I laughed and shook my head as I started up the ladder, "Maybe, maybe not, you'll never really be sure around me and my dirty, devious mind."

She laughed as she followed me up into the attic. As the upper, half of her body came up into the attic, my lips latched onto her right nipple, my tongue flicking it hard and fast. She gasped and jerked back away from me, as she yelled, "Oh, shit."

I squatted there, grinning at her. She chuckled and said, "Damn, talk about scaring a girl. I didn't know what had happened, there for a second." She laughed and added, "You're bad, really bad."

"Hey, I'm having fun. I've never inspected houses that much before, and never with such a beautiful helper and a nude one at that. All of these fantasies and ideas keep popping into my head. So you see it's all your fault!" I ended the sentence with a laugh. Karen laughed along with me.

Before Karen could say anything to me, I heard Mary ask from down below, "Hey, what's all the yelling about?"

Karen looked down through the opening she was standing in and grinned, "Are you sure, you really want to know?"

I heard Mary reply, "Uh, probably not, knowing you two. I was on my way back to the house and heard you yell, I thought I'd better check to see if you were all right."

Karen chuckled and said, "Other than Larry scaring me out of a year's growth, I couldn't be better." She sat down on the top step of the ladder and looked down at her daughter, "Is there something wrong? You look a little funny." Karen asked with concern in her voice.

Mary's answer was slow in coming. "I'm fine Mom. It's just that I was sunning down on the pier and I got a creepy feeling. It wasn't as though anyone was watching me; it was the thought that Bill probably had been at one time or another and it spooked me. I finally had to come back to the house."

Karen looked at her daughter with a loving expression and said, "I understand, baby. It'll be all right, we took his lock off the gate, and I don't think he'll take a chance on getting caught on this property. He doesn't know enough about Larry to know whether to take him seriously or not. He's crazy, but he's not stupid. He'll try and check Larry out before he tries anything else."

"I know Mom, but I think I'll stick kind of close around here anyway." Mary said softly.

Karen looked over at me and grinned, as she said to her daughter, "Well, you can help us in that case. It'll keep me out of trouble." She ended with a laugh.

"Spoil sport," I whispered to her and she laughed again.

"It won't make Larry happy, but it will keep him from scaring me anymore," Karen said and winked at me.

"Bet me," I said softly with a grin.

"Behave!" Karen said as she returned my grin. Looking down at her daughter she said, "We'll be down in a couple of minutes." With that, she stood up and climbed up into the attic with me. She gave me a quick kiss and whispered, "Poor baby, I'm spoiling all your fun. I really am sorry but you know how it is with kids. Anyway, we have all the time in the world."

I leaned forward and gave her a quick kiss; at the same time, I pinched her on the nipple. She yelled "Hey!" and jerked back sharply. I laughed and winked at her, before I turned around and started to examine the attic. As I played the light over the inside of the roof, Karen moved up behind me and put her arms around my chest. "I love you," she whispered softly.

I placed my empty hand over hers and whispered, "I love you too, and I do understand about Mary. I also understand that she's the most important thing in your life. I may kid around and joke around but I'll always have your and her best interests at heart. I want you to know that."

She pressed the side of her face against my back and whispered, "I know, and thank you." She planted a kiss between my shoulder blades and then dropped her hands to my semi-ridged manhood. I jerked a little at her first touch and she giggled softly. After a second or two of her warm hands fondling me, I was full erect. "Ok, do we need a new roof on this side of this place or not?" she asked loudly.

My hips moved uncertainly as her right hand squeezed my nuts gently and the left ran up and down along my shaft. After a second or two, I answered, "I think this side is fine. We can go on to the next set of cabins, if you're ready."

She giggled softly again, "And just how are you going to explain this, when you climb down out of here?" she asked in a whisper.

My hips were moving back and forward by now. "I'm not going to have to, unless you quit right now. There's fixing to be a big mess up here," I whispered back.

She giggled and quickly moved her hands back up to my chest, as she kissed me again on the back. "I'd hate to mess up my fun for later, so I'll behave, too." She whispered and moved back away from me.

She was over by the trap door and starting to climb down, when I turned around. Her eyes locked onto my rampant manhood and she chuckled, "This I got to hear." She said as she disappeared out of sight.

I chuckled to myself as I moved over to the trap door. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly, as I steeled myself for the climb down. Once I was on the ladder and had the trap door shut, I glanced around and found myself alone. I grinned as I realized that Karen had taken Mary outside and in her own way, she was as playful as I was.

I took a deep breath and folded up the ladder. When I came out onto the porch of the cabin, I saw Mary and Karen over in front of the next cabin. My manhood was mostly soft by now and Karen grinned at me over her daughters shoulder. I carried the ladder over to where they were and said, "Very funny," to Karen.

She laughed and said, "You're welcome!"

Mary looked at her mom for a moment and then turned to look at me. She looked back at her mom and said, "You guys are weird, you know that?" Then she took the legal pad and the pencil from her mom. "Ok, you guys do the inspecting and I'll do the writing. Maybe I'll learn something useful." Karen and I both broke up with laughter. "Weird ain't the word for you two," Mary said with a shake of her head.

We were finished with over half the cabins by the time it started to get dark. We called a halt to work and headed back to the house to clean up and to have supper. As we walked along, I said to Karen, "I didn't take anything out to fix tonight, I forgot for some reason."

She laughed and replied, "That's all right, I brought some frozen pizzas, and with the left over spaghetti, we'll be fine."

"All right Mom!" Mary said with a laugh, "Hit him with your best meal."

Karen's left hand made quick contact with her daughter's bare butt. Mary jumped away with a shout, as her mom said, "Best meal, you're ass. I can cook, so don't go giving Larry the idea that I can't. It's been fun, letting him do the cooking for the last couple of days." She grinned at me and continued, "I knew you didn't take anything out of the freezer, so I grabbed the pizzas to make a quick meal for tonight. Then we can get on with the main course."

I chuckled and put my arm around her, as Mary said, "Mom! There you go with to much information again."

Karen continued to smile at me, as she said, "Learn to live with it, daughter, I know I'm going to."

There were three frozen pizzas in the oven and I was warming the left over spaghetti in a pot on the stovetop. Karen and Mary were in the master bathroom, so I pulled out a stool and sat down. Until I did, I didn't realize just how tired I was. All the walking and ladder climbing had added up to more than my normal amount of exercise. At my old job, I spent a lot of time on my feet but it was standing in one spot, for the most part. I got up and checked the spaghetti once more, turned down the heat to 'low', and decided to go sit on the couch.

As I passed the bedroom door, I glanced toward the bathroom. Karen and Mary were both in the shower, Karen was washing Mary's hair, and there was already lather from shampoo in hers. A soft smile crossed my face as I watched the two women. I could only see them from just below the shoulders up but my mind filled in the details. I grinned as the thought of how very lucky I had been lately, floated across my mind. I turned and went over to the couch and sat down.

I must have dozed off because the sound of breaking glass woke me with a start. My foggy brain wasn't reacting very well as I saw Karen and Mary running out of the bedroom. Mary's shout of "Fire!" snapped me wide-awake and I jumped to my feet. To my right, I could see flames at both windows and the door. I turned and ran toward the back door. Knocking the screen out of the way, I made a right and ran along the porch until I came to the corner; I jumped the handrail and slid to a stop. There was a hose stand against the side of the porch. I spun the handle to the faucet, grabbed the end of the hose, and headed for the front of the house. At the front edge of the porch, I squeezed the spray nozzle's handle and aimed the stream of water, high along the front wall of the house.

I was beginning to wonder if I was doing any good. There was a lot of steam but I couldn't see if I was killing the fire. The center of the fire seemed to be dying slightly and realized that Karen and Mary were throwing water on it through the door. I played the hose along the wall, trying to avoid spraying the window directly. I was afraid that the glass would explode out of it, if I aimed the stream directly on it. I saw a movement on the other end of the porch and then there was a stream of water hitting the fire from that end. Mary or Karen had remembered that there was another hose down there. I could still see steam from time to time at the front door so the other one was still throwing water there.

As I worked the water back and forth along the thirty feet of wall on this end, the flames seemed to be lessening and dying down to some extent. I jerked some more hose off the reel and moved closer to the steps at the edge of the porch, concentrating more of the water on the nearer part of the wall.

I noticed that the water was now running across the porch and that there were some flames on top of it. Gasoline, my brain supplied as I caught a smell of it. I was now making better headway along the wall. The decking of the porch was hot on my bare feet as I made my way up on to it.

I was almost to the door, when a whooshing noise and a stab of light came from my left. Looking over that way, I could see that a wall of the old barn was now on fire. One thing at a time, I told myself as I went back to hosing down the front of the house. Mary, who had been using the other water hose, turned and started toward the barn. "Mary, keep on spraying the house, the barn is too far away. You don't have enough hose to get there." I said loudly. She turned and looked at me and just nodded as she returned to spraying the wall.

Once I got to the door, I met up with Karen, who was using a large pot to toss water onto the fire. She would run to the kitchen, fill the pot about three quarters full and run back to stand beside me and then she would throw the water as far up the wall as she could. I don't have any idea of how many pots she had carried and tossed but she was sweating more than the heat accounted for and she was breathing hard and heavy. The next time she passed, I grabbed her arm and swapped the hose for the pot. She grinned and said, "Thanks."

I made about a dozen trips to the kitchen and back before we had all the flames out. When that happened, we all turned toward the barn. It was too late to do much about it; it was by now totally engulfed in flames. The old dry timbers burned fast and furious. As I turned to go into the house, something hit me in the lower side and knocked me through the doorway. I hit the floor and rolled over, grabbing my side. My hand came away bloody. I had been shot, I realized. I hadn't even heard a sound that had remotely resembled a gunshot.

Karen came through the door with Mary in tow. They both hit the floor and rolled over by me. I seemed to be in shock, everything was extra bright and sounds were echoed and tinny sounding. Karen said something to Mary, but I didn't quite understand, as the words didn't seem to register right. A small part of me wondered if this was a normal reaction, another small part wondered where the guy was that had shot me, and what was he planning to do next? I tried to voice the question to Karen but my tongue seemed not to be working, as it should.

Mary returned from the bedroom on a dead run and handed some things to Karen and then was dialing her phone. Mary was talking to the state police and Karen was talking to me. I was trying to listen to both conversations and couldn't make heads or tails of either one. The word 'tails' floated slowly through my brain and I grinned at Karen. Then that word brought up the word 'naked' and I asked, "If she's calling the cops, then shouldn't you guys find some clothes?" I was surprised when all the words came out normal.

Karen chuckled and said to Mary, "I think he's right and he needs a pair of shorts too. You stay on the phone while I get dressed and then we'll switch." She looked at me and said, "I've got the bleeding stopped for right now. It looks like the bullet took a rather large hunk out of your spare tire."

"Hell of a fucking way to lose weight." I muttered to myself, or so I thought. When Karen chuckled and Mary giggled, I knew I had said it aloud.

Karen had a hand towel folded against my wound and had it tied in place with a roll of gauze. I had tried to sit up once but got dizzy and nauseous, so I lay back down on the floor. Mary was back on the phone with 911, after letting Karen take it while she got dressed.

Mary looked at her mom and said, "They are at the gate and it's still locked. Do you want them to cut it or for one of us to go and open it?"

"Cut it!" Karen and I both said at the same time.

Mary grinned and relayed our answer. In a few minutes, two state police cars were pulling up into the front yard. Karen headed for the door as soon as their flashing lights became visible in the semi darkness outside. The barn was still burning brightly and had collapsed on one side. One cop headed for the barn, while the other came up onto the porch to talk to Karen.