A Night Out With Friends Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah," I moaned pressing my feet into the floor and curling my hips up to give him better access. "Unnnhhh... Oh baby, that's good." He continued to move his head, bringing me closer to my third orgasm of the night. "Yes... Don't stop... Please, don't stop." The sensations built and my legs began to tremble. Still I pushed up, seeking the release his lips offered. "Ohhhhhhhh," I let out a long shivery moan as I reached the peak. My hips bucked beneath him and Rodney let go. He used the pad of his thumb next to my clit to rub it gently as I continued to moan and arch up against him. "Mmmmmmmmm." My orgasm began to subside and I relaxed back against the bed.

"Was that good," he asked.

"Oh yes," I answered. "Mmmmmm, it was very good." I patted the bed beside me and Rodney crawled up next to me. He was on his side and immediately began fondling my breast. I had temporarily lost sight of everyone else in the room. As I lay there enjoying my release, I heard David's voice begin again.

He continued the story, describing how the girls licked and sucked on each other while two guys kneeled near them and jacked off onto the naked girls. I wondered if the two guys were Pan and the frog. They'd both looked pretty excited when we passed them on the stairs. Rodney rolled me over onto my side and pushed up behind me so he could play with me and still watch the others.

David had pulled out of Hayley and his cock was bobbing in the air as he kneeled on the foot of the bed. Hayley had moved up closer to the head of the bed and was sucking on Nick's cock. The wet sounds of her mouth and his appreciative sighs filled the room.

I watched Meg walk around the bed next to David. He pushed himself back off the bed and Meg climbed onto it. David opened a drawer in the dresser behind him and pulled out an orange colored bottle. Twisting the cap open, he moved back to the bed. Meg pushed her butt back toward him and Rodney and I watched as David drizzled lubrication between her cheeks. He closed the bottle and dropped it onto the bed. Pushing his cock against her ass, he smeared it in the lube. I could smell a citrus like scent and realized it was from a line of flavored lubrications. Rodney was still very excited and I could feel his cock pulsing against my butt as we watched David and Meg and listened to Nick and Hayley.

"She likes ass fucking," he whispered to me.

We heard Meg groan as David pushed the head of his cock against her asshole. We both sat up so we could watch them. He pressed closer, holding her cheeks apart with his hands. Her tight little rosebud sunk in with the pressure and suddenly, his head disappeared.

"Uhhhhhhh," he groaned as her hole closed around his shaft.

"Oh, God," Meg moaned.

David pushed further in and we watched his cock disappear until he was completely buried inside her. He pulled back and pressed forward, both of them moaning at the tight feeling of her muscles around him. When they had a good rhythm going, David's story continued. I don't know if it was his description of the couples fucking while they watched the four girls or watching David fuck Meg but Rodney couldn't handle anymore playing. He bent down and fumbled around in his clothes. Finding the condom he'd been looking for, he quickly tore it open and wasted no time in sheathing himself inside it.

He pushed me down on the bed and twisted me around so my head was near Meg's. Pulling on my thighs, he yanked me down to the edge of the bed. Still holding my legs up, he slid his arms under my thighs and spread me wide open. He immediately pushed the tip of his cock against my pussy hole and thrust himself home.

I lifted my feet up and lightly rested them on his shoulders. He started fucking me hard and fast. I tightened the muscles in my thighs, knowing it would pull the skin around my pussy tight as well. Rodney moaned when he felt the extra pressure around his cock. His hands gripped my legs as he thrust again and again, grunting with the effort. Hayley's voice took up the story, describing a couple bent over the back of the couch and one fucking up against the front door. Her voice changed as the story ended.

I turned my head so I could see what was going on and saw Hayley sliding herself under Meg's body. She reached up and I heard the catch in Meg's breath when Hayley touched her pussy. Meg sunk a little lower on the bed, dragging David with her. Hayley arched her neck and we heard the wet sounds of her licking Meg's pussy while David fucked Meg in the ass. I turned my head the other way and saw Nick positioning himself between Hayley's legs. He had them spread open and he was sitting on the bed between them. He draped one over each of his own legs so they were on either side of his waist and then scooted closer to her. Once he was in position, he began rubbing his cock over the surface of her pussy. I heard Hayley moan.

Rodney was getting closer to cumming and I could hear him encouraging the others as he fucked me. "Fuck that ass... Oh, yeah, lick her... Uhhhhn... Make her cum with that big cock in her ass... Uhhhhhn.... Oh God, I'm gonna cum... Oh God..." he sucked in a breath and held it.

Pulling back once more, he thrust hard and held himself still. I could feel the jerks of his cock and the swelling as he filled the condom with his semen. He pulled his hips back and pushed forward holding himself still again as his dick continued to throb inside me.

"Mmmmmm," I mumbled appreciatively as I felt his hot seed expanding the condom even more. He smiled at me and released my legs. Dropping them from his shoulders, I let my feet rest on the bed beside his hips and smiled back as he leaned on one of my knees. Finally Rodney was finished and pulled completely out of me. I turned back to the action behind us and felt the bed dip as he sat down beside me.

Meg was bouncing up and down, humping Hayley's face. Low moans were coming from Hayley as Nick continued rubbing his cock over her clit. From the sounds she was making, I was pretty sure she was cumming. Her moans were vibrating her tongue against Meg's clit and Meg was cumming as well.

Suddenly David pulled his cock out of Meg's ass and sprayed cum all over her butt cheeks. Nick quit rubbing Hayley and started jacking his own cock. Twisting around, I crawled closer to him.

"I'm about to cum," he warned, his voice tight and needy.

"I know," I told him. "I want it," I added.

Scooting even closer, I put my head close to his fast moving hand. He slowed down long enough for me to cover the head with my mouth then went back to jacking the shaft. I tasted the musky salt of Hayley's pussy and the faintest trace of the spermicide from the condom he'd worn with Meg. I felt the growing thickness of it below my lips and then the hot splash of his cum hitting the back of my mouth. I swallowed quickly as still more shot out. Swallowing another mouthful, I just held him with my lips and let him fill me up again. As the spurts slowed and he leaned back against the bed, I opened my mouth and showed him the thick cream on my tongue. He smiled, looking spent as he finally released his cock. It gave one more jerk onto his thigh then quietly subsided. I licked the drops off his hairy thigh and swallowed the last of it. Rolling onto my back, I lay there between him and Rodney, waiting for their breathing to return to normal.