A Night Out With Friends Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wyo_girl
wyo_girl
164 Followers

"This should be interesting," I whispered to Nick, nodding toward the girls as Hayley removed two of the chairs. Sure enough, when she cued the music with the remote in her hand and told everyone to take their positions, one of the harem girls chose a chair near Nick's. Hayley joined the walkers, making us one more than those sitting down. I looked the men over as we began circling the ring formed by their chairs. The pirate was sitting next to Nick and beside him was a good-looking guy named Peter. Before the music started, he'd been standing with his arm around the pregnant pumpkin. I grinned at him as I passed, guessing that this pumpkin eater was not having any trouble keeping his wife!

Casper was seated next to Peter and the next chair was filled with a computer geek complete with high water pants and a pocket protector. I passed a dog sitting next to one of the black cats and coming around the end of the ring of chairs, I walked past Spiderman and a hobo. I winked at Nick in passing and the music stopped as I passed the pirate. Moving quickly, I sat down in Peter's lap. Everyone was laughing and having a great time and I noticed Hayley had arranged it so she would be the odd woman out. Since this was her party and she needed to circulate, I didn't think it was a coincidence. She made a great show of walking around us and weighing her options while she contemplated her decision.

"Hi," Peter said when I looked into his face. He had sandy blond hair hanging to about shoulder length and friendly green eyes. "I'm Peter," he continued.

"Frankie," I answered his unspoken question.

"Are you having fun?" he asked.

"Yes. I've never played this version of musical chairs before. Have you?"

"Not since high school," he acknowledged. "And then we just laughed and tried to hide our hard-ons after a girl sat on our laps," he continued. "It wasn't anything like this game is probably going to be." His eyes sparkled with mischief. "Are you game for some fun?"

"Are you kidding me? I'm sitting on the lap of a gorgeous male!" I thought.

"You bet," I answered out loud. I felt Peter's hand move up my back and grab my braid. Using his other hand on my elbow, he pulled my head back so I was off balance and fastened his full lips onto mine. My what a kiss it was! I held on to him as he used his mouth to tease mine open. I felt his breath on me and his lips were firm against mine as I opened my mouth to his searching tongue. He licked at my inner lips and ran the tip over my front teeth. When my tongue met his, he sucked it into his own mouth. We rubbed our tongues against each other and I tasted the wine he'd been drinking. I could feel heat gathering in my lower body when he released my elbow to cup my breast. We continued kissing as he pushed the heel of his hand over my nipple, feeling it harden against him. I cursed my decision to sit sideways because I couldn't feel him against me in my current position. When we came up for air, it took a second for me to remember where we were. I wasn't even aware I'd lost my hat until someone handed it to me!

I turned my head to see Nick and he had a princess sitting on his lap. He gave me a thumbs-up sign so I knew he'd watched Peter kiss me. Hayley had chosen to eliminate the hobo and they were removing his chair amongst laughter from the guests watching us. I couldn't tell if anyone else was getting as turned on as Peter had made me. He was wearing a solid green t-shirt, a green cap, and green sweat pants. Before I stood up, he said they were trying to make him look like a vine because they didn't know what else a pumpkin's husband might look like! I couldn't decide if the solid bump against my outer thigh was his erection or just my imagination.

The music started and we began our trek around the circle again. I saw Casper reach out and stroke the pirate girl's thigh as she passed. Our audience cheered us on. When the music ended, the geek pulled me onto his lap. He was a decent looking guy, probably in his late teens or early twenties. He had brown hair and eyes, a long, straight nose, and a wide mouth. His high water pants were made of a soft black fabric and did nothing to hide his hard-on. Before I could adjust my position, he pulled my hand down onto it.

"I'm so horny, I'm about to cum in my pants," he whispered in my ear. "We've never done anything like this before," he confided.

The feel of his cock under my hand and his hot, horny breath on my neck were sending shivers up and down my spine. I rubbed the palm of my hand back and forth over the head of his cock. It was warm and I thought I could feel it throbbing against me. I looked over his shoulder at Nick and saw he had the dog's partner on his lap. She was straddling him and they were kissing. I smiled at the geek and wrapped my hand around his cloth-covered cock. He pressed his face tightly against my neck and moaned when I squeezed it. I looked down when he began moving his hips as best he could under my weight. I felt the heat of him in my hand and saw the cloth pull tight and then give a little as we moved. The music was still off and I had no idea the couples on either side of us were watching. The walking harem girl was the odd one out this time and she was right behind me.

The geek wasn't lying about how excited he was. I felt his cock get even harder as I pumped it and with the cloth pulled tight around him, I felt him cum. The thin material couldn't contain his orgasm and I watched a dollop of white cream spurt up through the cloth. His lips were opened against my neck and he was holding tightly to one of my breasts as he pumped his cum out over his pants and my hand. I watched, fascinated as the stain spread. I heard the harem girl say she'd take the geek out with her as he finally released me and collapsed back against his chair. I smiled at him and gave him a kiss to give him time to calm down. For some reason, I found the sight of him cumming through his pants more erotic than if he'd been naked. It made me squirm a bit on his lap before I stood up. The evening was still young and I was getting very excited!

Harem girl handed us each a napkin. I wiped off my hand while he wiped down the front of his pants. Outside of those couples closest to us, I didn't think anyone else knew what had happened. Hayley pulled the end chair out and winked at me as she moved it against the wall. As she walked past me I felt her hand on my back.

"There are some good ones here tonight," she whispered in my ear. "It's easy to eliminate the eager ones."

I looked at her in surprise realizing she stopped the music on purpose knowing I'd get the geek. She winked at me again before gently caressing my butt.

"The pauses are about to get longer."

I looked over at Nick and saw the question in his eyes. He didn't know what had happened but he sensed something was going on. I shook my head a little and smiled, letting him know I was fine. This time when the music ended, I was in Nick's lap. Not wanting to make the same mistakes as the past two times, I straddled his lap like the puppy girl had done.

"Having a good time?" he asked in that deep, sexy voice of his.

I bent close and whispered in his ear, telling him what the geek had done.

"Wow!"

Nick asked if I was getting turned on and I told him how hot this game was making me. I could feel him pressing against the seam at the crotch of my jeans so I knew he was getting horny, too.

"Did that puppy of a girl give you a good lap dance?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I couldn't feel much of her through that suit. I need to feel some titties," he added, cupping mine.

I moaned into his mouth as we kissed. He rubbed my breasts, feeling how hard my nipples were through my bra and the soft flannel. He pinched them between his fingers and gave them each a tug. I moaned again and pressed his head back against the chair. My tongue was stroking his and I could feel the roughness of it all the way to my hot, wet pussy. I pressed myself closer against his hips but the denim between us prevented close contact.

"Damn, why did I pick cowboys," I asked myself as I heard Hayley removing another chair. We looked around and saw the princess was this round's loser and she was taking the male cat with her. Nick put my hat with his and slid them both between the legs of his chair so they wouldn't get lost during the game. The music started again and we began our slow walk from chair to chair amid good-natured cheering from the growing audience. I wondered how the other games were going and who might be playing them since the room was beginning to fill with bystanders. This time when the music stopped, I was in front of Casper. He had a full-blown erection under his costume. Remembering his excitement over the dominatrix, a tiny devil inside my head made me straddle his legs so I was facing him. I put my lips against his ear and felt his hands cup my breasts.

"I saw you downstairs," I whispered. "You enjoyed watching that slave get spanked." I moved my hips so my denim-clad pussy was pressed tightly against his hard-on. His breathing was already faster than mine but I just had to up the stakes.

"Did you imagine his bottom was your own? Did you think about what it would feel like to have her hit you?" I continued. "Your little, white butt cheeks getting pinker with each crack of her whip? Did that make your cock hard?" I dropped a hand to his lap and pressed it down over his erection. My voice was low and seductive as I continued to put images of the dominatrix in his head.

"Did you picture yourself at the end of her leash? Did you want to whimper and beg her to spank your naughty, little ass the way she was whipping his?" His breath was harsh against my ear, blowing over it as he agreed with me. I think he might have agreed with anything I said so long as I kept talking!

"Did you wish it was you with your nasty, hard cock hanging out in front of everybody? Did you wish someone, anyone, would just stroke it for you while she spanked you?" I wrapped my hand around his cock and squeezed him tightly, showing no mercy for his tender flesh. "Did you want her to whip you? Did you want her to jerk your dick with the whip?"

"Yessssssss," he moaned into my ear.

I squeezed harder, knowing it had to be hurting him but feeling his entire body shudder with excitement.

"She won't let you cum until she wants you to. Can you wait that long?"

"Yes, I'll do anything, mistress," he whispered back.

I heard the sound of movement beside me and realized the music was about to start again. I whispered once more into Casper's ear before I stood up. The eagerness in his face as he looked up at me was empowering. I knew he'd keep himself from cumming for the rest of the game just to see if I'd make good on my promise to talk to the dominatrix about him. The rush from knowing I was responsible for his excitement and the geek's orgasm made my pussy wetter and my clit hard. I looked around the circle and saw Wonder Woman leaving and taking her Spiderman partner with her. Our audience was getting excited, too. I could see a few of the guests kissing and rubbing against each other.

The music started and stopped again with the pirate girl in front of Nick and me in front of the harem girl. I hadn't given a thought to her but I sure did now! She was the one who had stroked Nick while we were eating. I glanced over at him and he had the pirate girl's legs spread wide open over his own. She was a cute little thing with curly blonde hair, blue eyes, and a perky, upturned nose with freckles across the bridge. He was positioning her pussy so it was right over his dick and then the two of them began kissing. He filled his hands with her small breasts and began squeezing and pulling at her nipples the way he did mine earlier in the game. They made a hot couple and I could hear the audience cheering Nick on as he played with her.

The harem girl pulled me down to sit on her thighs facing her with my legs on either side of hers. She had long, straight blonde hair and blue eyes. She smiled up at me as I placed my hands on her shoulders. I had no idea what she was going to do. Our eyes were on each other's as her hands opened the neckline of my shirt. She unbuttoned it until most of my chest showed including some of the lace of my bra. She dipped her head and my eyes closed as her tongue delved between my breasts. She licked my cleavage and my head fell back, pressing my tits closer to her. Her hands were shaping the mounds, molding them and squeezing as she licked my upper chest. She hooked her fingers around the front of my bra cups and pulled them down a bit. I felt air against my hot flesh and knew she was exposing me to everyone watching. Her lips nibbled across the surface and she tugged one cup lower still. Using her teeth, she pulled my breast up and out of my bra. I knew my nipple was exposed to everyone's eyes but her hot breath on my neck made me forget where I was! It made me forget the people watching and it made me forget to watch Nick and the pirate girl!

As the harem girl sucked my nipple into her mouth, I heard the pirate girl moan. That got my attention so I turned my head and opened my eyes. Nick was looking at me, watching as the harem girl licked and sucked on my swollen flesh, making my nipple redden for all to see. His hand was under the pirate girl's skirt and I watched her rock herself back and forth on him. He was holding the neck of her blouse down so everyone could see her breasts. The nipples were light pink and moist looking. I knew he'd tasted them. Her body was quivering and her eyes were tightly closed.

Nick whispered, "Cum for me," and we all watched the pirate girl do just that. She held onto his shoulders and humped his hand like a mad thing. Her moans filled the room as her body shook in the throes of her orgasm. As her motions grew less frantic, I knew Nick was gentling his touch, stroking her pussy softly as her climax waned. Finally she collapsed forward against his chest and he held her close to him. She snuggled up and wrapped her arms around him, a smile on her face as the urgent throbbing of her release finally stopped.

The harem girl grinned at me as she pushed my breast back into its cup and buttoned me back up. She left the top two undone but my bandana covered the opening. It felt hot on my neck so I untied it and tucked it into my back pocket when the walkers all stood back up. I left the buttons undone and flapped the opening as I walked, trying to cool the heat coursing through my body. I knew my panties were wet and I wondered if the pirate girl had even been wearing any. I watched everyone walking around the small circle of chairs and realized the puppy girl and the pirate were gone. When the music stopped, I was back in front of Peter and the girl geek was in front of Nick. The black cat had no place to sit and I saw her motion to the dog when Hayley asked her to choose someone to leave.

I straddled Peter's lap and leaned in close to him. I asked him if he was having fun and he said yes. He was sporting quite an erection and I silently cursed my jeans yet again.

"You're awfully buttoned up," he commented.

"What do you mean?" I'd just had my breast in another woman's mouth and my shirt was hanging open at the neck!

He tugged on the bottom of my shirt in answer. I lifted myself up off his lap enough so he could pull the tail free of my jeans. His hand was warm against my lower stomach as he reached under my shirt.

"Open for me," he murmured. I watched his face as his hands unbuttoned my jeans and slid the zipper down. Everyone watching knew what he was doing but the tail of my shirt hid it from view.

"Ahhh Peter," I groaned as he reached inside. I bent forward when his hand cupped my mound, pushing myself back so he'd have room to touch me. He immediately found my swollen clit and began stroking it. I'd been excited all evening and knew my pussy was puffy and wet against his fingers.

"Ahh fuck Peter," I groaned as my head dropped and my eyes closed. "Make me cum," I begged.

"Shhhhh," he whispered. "Just let it come." His fingers kept stroking - one on either side of my clit. He was rubbing it faster and faster, jacking it off with tiny little strokes of his fingers. We were concentrating so hard on our own activities we didn't even hear the harem girl and the female ghost getting each other off. Nick had the girl geek spread wide open in her business suit and she even stood up so he could bend down and lick her pussy. He told me later she was one of the few women he'd been with who could actually ejaculate and she did it right into his mouth! He told me he swallowed every bit of it and wished he'd had time to lick her properly instead of just during the pause in the game.

Peter's fingers were busy stroking me and at last I felt the release coming I'd needed since the game began. My mouth was open on his neck when the first wave of my orgasm hit. I accidentally bit him and heard him groan. Realizing it excited him, I pulled his t-shirt aside and bit his shoulder and scraped his neck hard with my teeth. I bit him again and again as he used his fingers to bring me through wave after wave of my climax. I reached down and encircled his cock with my hand. He was solid and hot against me. I wanted to pull his pants down and taste what I could only feel and I probably would have if Hayley hadn't chosen that moment to interrupt us.

"The music's about to start," she said.

I let go of Peter and held my pants together as I reluctantly climbed off his lap. I buttoned and zipped them quickly while no one was looking. All eyes were on the ghost girl as she and the harem girl continued to grind against each other. Bending down I kissed Peter and thanked him for making me cum. He held his hand up to me and pushed his thumb into my mouth. I sucked on it, tasting myself before the music started again. This time I was the odd girl out and I got to watch as the pregnant pumpkin gingerly sat down on Nick's lap.

Her cute little pixie face looked flushed and she immediately reached for Nick's erection. He pulled her close to him and kissed her, stopping her hands from touching him. I knew Nick was doing it so he could play with her. Sure enough, his hands began caressing her back as they kissed. The pumpkin suit zipped up the back so there was no way for him to touch her naked skin. That didn't stop him from pleasuring her. He ran his hands up over her pregnant belly to touch her breasts. His hands cupped and shaped them, lifting them up as he squeezed the warm globes. Her head was bent low over his and I could see their mouths opened against each other. He pinched her nipples and pulled on them and I watched as she moved her hips against him. She ran one hand under his bandana and unbuttoned Nick's shirt. Her fingers pressed and rubbed across his chest until she was plucking at his nipple the way he was doing to hers.

We heard him groan when she pinched it between her finger and thumb and rolled it a little. Nick's hand dropped down her side and he reached up between her legs. The suit wasn't coming off so he began rubbing his fingers against her. She rocked her pelvis forward and back over his hand making little gasping sounds into his open mouth. Finally she pulled her mouth off his and drew in a deep, shuddery breath.

"Mmmmmmmm," she moaned into his shoulder.

Nick's hand moved faster against the fabric of the costume. I could imagine what I couldn't see, his fingers separating the swollen lips of her pussy, his hand brushing the surface of her clit over and over again as she rode his hand. She moaned again, this one higher and tighter than the last. I guessed she was close and then her hand dropped to his arm. She held it as her pussy humped his hand, rubbing her clit against his hard fingers. Nick's other hand held her head against his shoulder and he whispered words we couldn't hear as she arched against him.

wyo_girl
wyo_girl
164 Followers