A Night Out With Friends Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wyo_girl
wyo_girl
165 Followers

Spiderman's one-piece costume was puddled on the floor in front of him. He was bent over the back of a dark skinned witch, fucking her from behind. Her dress was pushed up to her shoulders, her tits hanging down, swinging with the motion of their bodies. Her hands held the railing that ran around the landing and her face was pulled tight as she strained toward release. Now that I wasn't concentrating on Dracula's activities, I could hear the slap of their bodies against each other. He was really pounding her hard! I didn't think I'd ever seen anyone fuck so hard before. She was grunting at the bottom of each stroke he made. If she hadn't been hanging onto the railing, the force of his thrusts might have pushed her over!

His thighs were tight, the muscles standing out under his skin. His hands gripped her hips and we could see his bloodless knuckles, white against the black of her skin. Dracula and his companion finished tidying up and got dressed. No one paid any attention when they brushed past us and left the room. All eyes were now on Spiderman and the witch. The pirate couple had the best view. From their vantage point, they could see between their legs. We could see a little bit of his cock when he pulled back, but they got to watch it disappear and reappear with each thrust. They could see the dark, curly hairs on her mound and the wet, pink skin inside her lips. They could see the veins in his cock and the tight sack around his nuts. They could see the slide of his cock in and out between her lips while we could only imagine it.

I was getting more and more excited watching all the action and not participating. I knew Nick was too. I'd already had two orgasms but he hadn't had any! His hand held mine and he pulled me in front of himself as we watched. He put his hands on my hips and held me so his cock was cradled between the cheeks of my ass. I could feel it straining against me as we watched Spiderman. When he held her hips still and pushed himself up tight behind her, we knew he was cumming. He groaned loudly and we heard her tell him to fuck her. He tried but he was lost in his own orgasm. His thrusts changed to slow slides and in my mind I could see the head of his cock erupting inside her.

"I'm soooo close," she protested.

He bent down over her back and reached up under her. Without sliding completely out of her, he began stroking her clit. I wanted to see more but I didn't want to lose contact with Nick so I stood still. His cock felt so good against me and I could feel the liquid heat of my own juices gathering in my pussy. His cock against my butt wasn't enough but anticipation is a powerful aphrodisiac.

"Rub it," she demanded. "Faster! Oh yeah... That's it... Right there, baby... Yeah... Yeah... Oh, yeah... Faster... Like that..." she encouraged him. He rubbed and rubbed as she told him just how to do it to bring her off. "Oh, Momma's gonna cum," she panted. "I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna cum... Yeah... Make me cum... Ewwwww Spidey, make me cum... Uhnnnnn, uhhhhnnnnn, ummmmmmmm," she groaned. Her body was shaking and what I could see of his arm was moving very fast.

The pirate couple moved but maintained their location so they could see it all. I watched pirate girl position herself in front of him and bring his hands up to cup her breasts from behind. They both faced the action on the landing and I assumed his cock was nestled between her cheeks just as Nick's was trying to do to mine. I glanced over my shoulder and saw Nick look at the pirates. When he looked back up the stairs, I pulled his hands around to my own breasts. He began kneading them as we watched the witch cum.

She was rocking her hips back and forth over the fingers Spiderman was rapidly rubbing over her clit. She kept it up, moaning her satisfaction as he pleasured her. Her body shook some more and then her legs seemed to spread further apart. She rose up onto her toes then her knees bent, forcing her hips down harder against his hand. He didn't bend with it, but allowed her to press herself against him, his thighs taking her weight as she bore down on him. Her moans pitched higher and she nearly screamed when her orgasm finally ripped through her. He continued to rub her with his hand and I could imagine each little wave as she curled her hips back and forth on his hand. As she calmed, I saw his cock finally slip free of her. It was still about half hard and covered in their combined juices. When they pulled completely apart, she sank down to sit on the floor. He picked his costume up and holding it away from his sticky cock, turned and headed toward the upstairs bathroom.

Hayley bent down and kissed the witch's dark cheek. "Thank you for a lovely show," she added. The black girl smiled up at her before closing her eyes and leaning against the railing.

Nick released me and we smiled at Hayley as she passed us. I was close to needing some relief myself and I could only imagine how horny he must be after all the playing he'd been doing! We walked up the stairs, smiling at the witch's bowed head as we passed. I wanted to tell her how beautiful she'd been but she waved us on when I would have stopped to talk to her. We heard noises from the game room so we went inside.

I have no idea where Nancy got the gear, perhaps she carries it all with her or maybe it was some of Hayley and David's equipment but we were greeted with a sight I won't soon forget! Nancy had exchanged her whip for a shorter version, one with multiple strips of leather fastened to a handle she held in her hand. Ralph's business suit was gone and he was in a pair of tight leather briefs. He had rings clamped onto his nipples with a chain connecting them. Somehow she had convinced Casper to shed his ghost outfit. He was naked except for an interesting leather contraption around his cock and similar nipple clamps. He was fully erect, with a medium sized penis, about 4 inches long I'd guess. The base of it was wrapped in leather and there was a leather cage surrounding his sack. Each ball was in a separate cage with a length of leather separating them. The center strip of leather was attached to the leather at the base of his shaft and it was secured with a snap. His cock was so swollen and hard it looked painful.

Casper was standing on the bottom edge of a wooden frame. His hands were securely tied to the top of it and he was bent at a slight angle over it so his ass was protruding. The frame was made in such a way that he had some support against the front of his legs and under his stomach and chest while his cock was freely exposed. Nancy had positioned Ralph underneath Casper so his legs were spread around Casper's feet and his butt was against the wood in front of Casper's legs. He was completely free to do as he wished but after the display I'd seen earlier, I knew Ralph wished to be wherever Nancy told him to be. Casper's cock was pointed at Ralph's chest but the leather strap around the base of his shaft prevented him from cumming.

Nancy was using the short whip in her hand to spank Casper and he loved it. His ass was already a fiery red and she kept reprimanding him for moaning. He seemed incapable of stopping. The more she beat him, the more he squirmed for more. I don't know how long this had been going on before we arrived, but Casper had reached the breaking point. A small group surrounded them and they were cheering for her to let Casper cum.

I watched as she nodded at Ralph and with one more strike of her whip, he reached up and yanked the snap open on the leather strap at Casper's groin. Immediately his hand wrapped around Casper's shaft and he began jacking it. Casper gave a long moan and his cock filled with semen. The spurts landed on Ralph's chest and one even striped his face. Nancy commanded him to clean it up and we all watched as Ralph ran his finger across the goo on his face and then licked it off. Under instructions from Nancy to perform, Ralph did just what he was told. His face showed no expression throughout whereas Casper was beaming. I wondered if Nancy had just found herself another client!

When Ralph finished cleaning his chest off, Nancy allowed him to get up off the floor and instructed him to free Casper. I overheard her whisper that he'd been very good and could expect a special treat for it later.

I pulled Nick's head down and whispered in his ear, "I wonder if that means thumbscrews at midnight?"

"Behave," he admonished as we turned to leave the room.

In the hallway we encountered the pirate couple again. The hallway was deserted except for them. He had her arms held above her head and his body pinned her against the wall. His head was bent and he appeared to be nibbling at her neck. She had her head thrown back and her eyes closed, obviously enjoying his kisses. Her eyes flew open when she heard us enter the hall.

"Rodney," she said, trying to get the pirate's attention.

"Hmmm?" He continued to nuzzle her neck.

"The cowboys are here."

He pulled his head up and turned to look at us. He released the girl and turned to face us. Addressing Nick he said, "Your girl told mine you might be willing to join us."

I flashed back to the conversation we'd had outside the bathroom. Nick looked at me and I shrugged. "I did kind of hint that we might be willing," I admitted.

I've known for a long time that I'm not Nick's usual type. Sometimes I'm amazed we're still together since he prefers little bitty, bubble headed, blonde girls and I'm a fairly tall brunette with a serious side. I was secure in the knowledge he'd be coming home with me though so I wanted to please him. Besides, the pirate wasn't bad looking and I wanted to see what he looked like naked, too.

"Meg's right," Nick said. "We are willing."

I hadn't realized Meg was the pirate girl's name but discovering that Nick had remembered it from the game, I knew I hadn't been wrong in suggesting the idea to her.

Rodney reminded us that Hayley had said we were free to use any of the rooms upstairs. He pushed open the door nearest them and pulled Meg inside. We followed. The room was tastefully decorated in lavender and blues. A huge king sized bed occupied the center of the room and there were windows behind the bed that I knew must look out over their back yard. There were lamps lit on either side of the bed and the curtains had been closed to prevent prying neighbors from seeing inside. I made a mental note to compliment Hayley on her decorating sense. The door closed behind us with a soft click.

Meg wasted no time making her intentions known. She grabbed Nick's hand and pulled him around to the far side of the bed. Kicking her shoes off, she turned to him and began running her hands up over his chest. Rodney pulled me over to the foot of the bed and began unbuttoning my shirt. Watching his hands pull the tail free from my jeans reawakened the excitement I'd felt before when we were watching the couples on the stairs. When he lifted his head and began kissing me, I was eager to feel him against me.

He mashed his lips down on mine, kissing me hard and fast as he pulled me against him. I met his kiss with a fierceness of my own and we pulled and tugged at each other's clothes, getting tangled in them as we fought to be free of the confines of fabric. His shirt dropped to the floor, then my own. He unsnapped my bra and it joined our shirts. His hand reached for the button on my jeans and I pulled the drawstring at his waist. The bottom of his costume fell to the floor leaving him in only his underwear. When he would have pulled them down, I begged him not to.

"I love men in soft, cotton underwear," I moaned. I unzipped my jeans and dropped them to the floor. "Wait," I cautioned as I sat down on the bed to remove my boots.

He watched Nick and Meg while I finished undressing. Meg had unbuttoned Nick's shirt and she was plastering his chest with kisses when I looked over. Her top was off, her small, pert breasts in his hands. As I kicked off my second boot, her mouth latched onto one of his nipples. I heard his sharp intake of breath. He is one of the few men I've known who has sensitive nipples. He moaned low in his throat, showing his appreciation of her attentions. He returned them by rolling her nipples between his fingers and thumbs. She was moaning as well when I stood back up.

Reaching out I ran my hand down over Rodney's chest to get his attention. He turned back to me when my hand reached his crotch. His cock was very hard inside the white briefs. Sinking down onto the bed, I put my face against him. I rubbed my cheek against his erection and cupped the head with one hand. Feeling the heat coming through the fabric as it stretches tight over a hard cock is one of my favorite sensuous activities! I could have rubbed around on him forever but he was eager to feel his skin against mine. I rubbed my lips back and forth over the smooth tip feeling it swelling even more. Reaching up, I ran the tips of my fingers under his waistband and pulled his underwear down. His cock was momentarily trapped behind the elastic and I moved my face close to it. When he finally popped free, I let his cock slap my chin and tried to catch it in my mouth while it bounced around.

As soon as I caught it, Rodney grabbed my head and moved closer. I licked around the mushroom shaped head, slowly drawing more and more of him inside. He was very eager, already moaning and rubbing his hands in my hair, pushing me closer. Dimly I heard the sound of a zipper and realized Nick must be getting undressed. I continued to lick Rodney's cock, rubbing my tongue along the ridge where the head flares out, wetting his shaft so my lips could slide up and down on it. I let it slide in and out a few times then pulled back as I sensed how excited Rodney was becoming. I teased my way down the underside of his shaft and explored his balls with my tongue, nuzzling them with the tip of my nose and separating them so I could suck on one and then the other.

When I began to pull back further so I could take him in my mouth again, he pushed me back against the bed. Placing his hands and knees on either side of me, he climbed onto the bed and rubbed himself against me. I was still in my panties but that didn't seem to bother him. He moved higher and rubbed the tip of his cock between my breasts. Twisting a bit, he ran it up over the tips. His cock was moist from my mouth and the dragging sensation was very erotic. My nipples grew tighter and he placed his cock over one so the hard point was right at the sensitive place underneath his head. He pulled it back and forth over my hard nipple. I moaned as the sensation sparked a fever that burned all the way to my clit. He sensed my pleasure and moved to the other breast, repeating the process.

I arched my neck and pressed myself closer to his cock. The position allowed me to see Meg and Nick. They were both naked and Nick had his hands on her thighs, pulling her up against him as they kissed. While I watched, Nick pulled her up even higher, lifting her into the air. I saw her put one foot on the bed and then she had both her legs around his waist and I could see his condom-covered cock jutting out below the globes of her ass. Rodney turned his head to see what I was looking at and paused to watch them as well. Nick lowered her down and began rubbing his cock against her pussy. From my position below them, I was able to see him slide it inside her. He moved his hands to her ass cheeks and began lifting her up and letting her fall back down. The position required a lot of energy on his part since Meg couldn't do much but hang on.

He was so tightly pressed against her on his inward thrusts that I knew the position had to be rubbing his cock against her clit. Sure enough, it didn't take long for her to start moaning. Nick was breathing hard, his fade red from the exertion when she gave one last moan just as she had during the game. Nick turned her sideways and bent at the waist. She let go and fell back against the bed, bouncing a bit as she landed.

Rodney and I looked at each and smiled. He moved higher and allowed the tip of his cock to touch my lips. I had seen a drop of pre-cum hanging from it and I eagerly licked it off. Slowly he pulled his cock down my body until he was standing at the foot of the bed again. Hooking his fingers in my panties, he pulled them down and off. His hands gripped my thighs and he pulled me closer to the edge of the bed. He cupped my mound with one hand and used the other to push my legs apart. Dropping down so he was kneeling on the floor he breathed deeply, drawing in my musky scent and the smell of sex that was beginning to invade the room.

Suddenly the door opened. Framed in the doorway was our host in all his dead glory! "Is this a private party or can anyone join in?" he asked. We invited him to join us and he said Hayley would be along in a minute. "Everyone else has left."

David walked over beside Nick and Meg and began undressing. They were both on the bed and Meg had been stroking his cock before David came in. He sat down on the bed near them and began fondling Meg's tits. Rodney put his face back down near my pussy and I felt his hot breath tickling me. He used his fingers to separate my lips and licked from my wet pussy hole up to my clit. His tongue was warm and firm. He moved it up and down, continuing to stroke me from the achingly hard nub down to my moist, pink hole. I was so turned on I could feel more liquid leaking out of me with each brush of his tongue over my clitty. He licked up my slick juices and swallowed them, letting his hot breath blow over me.

The door opened wide and Hayley came in. She looked at the five of us playing and tossed her wig onto a chair. Quickly stripping her dress off, she joined us on the bed. Rodney continued to lick me as she pressed her soft lips against mine.

"I knew you two would like this party," she murmured against my ear.

Hayley moaned when I reached out and cupped one of her breasts. They were swinging gently with the movement of her body as she bent near me. I pulled her closer and she curled against me, allowing her nipple to brush my cheek. I turned my head and sipped at the tip. Rodney's tongue was making me shiver and I knew she could feel it as I sucked her nipple into my mouth. I watched David rise up behind her and pull her lower body away from me.

"Do you have any idea what it's been like watching all night without being able to touch," he asked us as he buried his cock in his wife's pussy.

"Damn, that must have been rough," I heard Nick agree.

"You have no idea," he said as he began thrusting in and out of Hayley.

"Watching the couples on the stairs and then seeing the four girls in the living room was enough to make me fuck anything tonight," Hayley groaned. "God, I thought I'd explode before I could play."

David's slow thrusts were pushing Hayley back and forth above me, each movement tugging on the nipple in my mouth.

"Why didn't you join in?" Meg asked from behind David.

"We planned to," he said, "but it just didn't work out. I was tending to the food and the drinks and then we helped Nancy set up her frame for her demonstration and then we had to clean up and help her carry it back out."

"It just didn't work out but it was a good party," Hayley said. "We wanted a big group to make the games fun. We just didn't consider how much work that would be," she laughed. "If we had to do it again, I don't think we'd change anything. It was still a lot of fun."

"Mmmmm." I had to agree! Just then, Rodney turned his head and lightly pinched my clit with his lips. Holding it between them, he began moving his head back and forth. I released Hayley's nipple and gasped at the sensation. His lips were soft and yet they held the nub firmly.

David continued fucking Hayley slowly while they took turns telling us how the party ended. She described the way four of the girls got down on the carpet in the living room and formed a ring with one girl's head connected to the next girl's pussy. Her description was very vivid, especially when combined with the movement of Rodney's lips against my clit. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer.

wyo_girl
wyo_girl
165 Followers