A Night Out With Friends Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeeeesssssss," she hissed as her legs squeezed his tightly and she came on the costume and the hand holding it against her. "Yesss," she whimpered, a tremble in her voice as she continued to rub against his hand. Nick looked up and saw me watching them. She was moving slower, letting him gently stroke her down after her orgasm. We smiled at each other and later that evening he told me she thought pregnancy was making her hornier than ever before! The smell of sex was getting thicker in the room as Hayley removed another chair.

She asked me to choose the next guy to be eliminated and I saw Nick's lips move to say, "Pick me." There were three guys and four girls left in the game when we left the room.

"Whew," Nick said as we walked down the stairs.

"Yeah," I agreed, taking the hand he offered.

"Did you cum?" he asked.

"Yes. Do you mind?"

"Not at all," he assured me. "Who was it, or was it more than one?"

I told him what I'd said to Casper and what Peter had done to me as we walked through the house to the patio for some air and fresh drinks. I was watching for the dominatrix but didn't see her or her slave anywhere.

We visited with David for a while and then sat at a table when he went in to check on his guests. We were looking at the stars when Peter and his pumpkin girl walked out. She got a soda and he grabbed a beer from the coffin ice chest. Seeing us sitting there, Peter asked if they could join us. The patio was empty except for the four of us and it was completely dark. He introduced his wife as Amy and they sat down so Peter was beside me and she was beside Nick.

We chatted about the game for a bit and I wondered if Peter was still hard. I dropped my hand onto his thigh and felt him tense in surprise. He relaxed as I ran my hand across his hip and felt his crotch. His erection was as hard as it had been upstairs and I wanted to feel its naked heat on my skin. I pulled his waistband down and in the soft light coming from the living room we watched it spring up toward the sky. Amy didn't object when I dropped into the space between his spread legs and took him into my mouth.

The raw energy of his erection throbbed against my lips and tongue. I played the spongy head against my lips and cheek, feeling the heat and satiny smoothness make my clit harden all over again. I rubbed it over my lips again and again, loving the texture and the warmth of it. One hand encircled his shaft, gripping the base to guide it where I wanted it to go. I moistened my lips and sipped at the slit in the tip. It was slick with pre-cum when I licked it. I rolled his balls inside their sack, massaging them as I licked his cock like an ice cream cone, over the top then all around.

I let him feel my hot breath on it before I finally succumbed to my own need and engulfed the head in my hot, wet mouth. Sucking deeply, I drew more of it in, releasing some and then sucking it in again as I got his shaft wetter. I heard chairs move and dimly realized Nick and Amy weren't just watching us anymore. I heard her moan followed by the sound of crinkling plastic. Apparently they were putting a condom on over Nick's hard cock.

I continued sucking and licking Peter's cock to the sounds of Amy's zipper coming down. Peter had the best of both worlds. He was getting his dick sucked while he watched Nick play with his wife. I felt the table move behind me as Nick laid Amy back against it. It was the ideal height and took all the strain off Amy so they could fuck without any problems. I heard her moan and Nick's grunt when he buried his cock inside her hot, wet pussy. She cautioned him not to go too deep and moaned when Nick complied by pulling back. I could hear the sounds of their fucking over the sounds I was making sucking Peter's dick.

"Mmmm baby, that feels good," Peter moaned. "You like having a cock in your mouth, don't you?"

I moaned my agreement.

"Your pussy sure was wet upstairs," he commented. "I'd love to fuck it," he groaned.

My pussy was wet and I wanted nothing more than to be drilled hard by the cock in my mouth. I released him and nuzzled his balls with my face. He smelled good and I was reluctant to give up his cock even though my pussy was screaming for more attention.

I stood up and turned around so I could watch Nick and Amy. He was making short, quick thrusts into her and she was breathing hard, her body moving back and forth on the small table. She held her breasts in her hands, tightly pinching her nipples and her mouth was open, her breathing harsh in the evening air. I walked around the table and moved one of her hands. She was startled and her eyes flew open. Nick quit thrusting and handed Peter one of the condoms he'd dropped onto the table when he put on his own.

"Sshhhhhh," I murmured. "Let me." I opened my jeans and let them fall down to my ankles. I pushed my panties down before bending over and taking her nipple into my mouth. I licked it all over while holding the breast around it in my mouth. Her nipple was hard against my tongue, slowly softening as I bathed it. Nick began moving again and I moved in time with them. I felt Peter behind me, spreading my legs apart and rubbing his fingers in my wet pussy. He pulled on the lips, tightening the skin around my clit and ran his fingers up inside me. I was breathing hard and really had to concentrate to keep sucking Amy's nipple. She was moaning incoherently and her free hand was gripping the table edge under me.

"Ohhh Jessie," she moaned. "I'm so close...."

Peter rubbed the tip of his cock against my pussy hole. He circled it around and around as the tension in Amy's voice built. I could feel Nick thrusting with short little strokes and knew the pleasure she must be feeling as he fucked her. Peter continued to rub around in my pussy and up over my clit, never going inside although he had to know how badly I wanted that first, long, hard stroke of him deep inside me! He teased me until Amy climaxed then he slammed the engorged length of his cock deep inside me as she cried out her release.

"Squeeze me baby," I heard Nick groan. "Cum on my cock. That's it. Cum on it."

With Peter's first stroke I released Amy's nipple and hung onto the table. He was really giving it to me, slamming into me hard over and over again. My pussy held onto him, trying to make it last, my inner muscles squeezing him with each stroke he made. His thrusts were hard and fast, long and deep, and oh so delicious! All too quickly I felt him pushing me close to the edge, my orgasm building up, finally reaching that trembling peak, feeling my pussy milking his cock for all it was worth as I came around it. It was wonderful and I continued to receive his hard thrusts as my climax tore through me. Peter knew I was cumming just as I could feel him getting close to his own orgasm.

"Do you want me to cum inside you?" he asked.

"Mmmmm, I'd like that but I also like to watch."

"Do you wanna watch while I cum on you?" Peter asked as he continued to fuck me.

"Oh God, would you?" I begged. I heard Nick chuckle because he knows how much I love the sight of a cock erupting. He helped Amy down off the table and back into her costume. Peter made a couple more strokes then pulled out of me and told me to turn around.

I quickly did, lying back against the table. I pulled my shirt up and held it out of the way as we watched Peter pull the condom off. He stepped between my legs and wrapped his big hand around his shaft. Pulling his hand back and forth, he forced his cock through the circle made by his palm and fingers. Suddenly a rope of cum shot out to land on my thigh. The four of us watched as jet after jet of cum landed on my belly, pussy, and upper thighs. The final spasm drained him and Peter leaned over me allowing the last of his cum to dribble out onto my thigh. He rubbed his cock against my leg, wiping the cream on me before he stepped back. Holding his cock, he reached over and got some napkins off the bar. Before he could use them to clean himself up, I grabbed the arm closest to me.

"Come here," I demanded, pulling him close. I wanted to taste him so I licked the small smear of cum off his softening penis. I heard Amy telling Nick how much she'd enjoyed her orgasm as Peter and I wiped his jizz off me. He tucked himself back into his sweats and sat down near Amy. I knew Nick hadn't cum yet. I watched him remove the condom and toss it into the trash barrel before he pulled his own jeans up. The rest of us were feeling pretty good but there was more in store, at least for Nick and me!

The four of us sat there sipping our drinks and making quiet conversation until we heard people talking inside. Apparently the game was over and the audience and players were beginning to come back downstairs. I could hear fatigue in Amy's voice as we talked and it wasn't long before they began talking about leaving. Peter asked if we would be willing to get together again sometime, maybe after the baby's arrival and we explained our situation. Nick gave them our real names and my phone number so they could get in touch.

As they left the patio, I saw the dominatrix walk across the doorway. I quickly followed, watching as her slave followed her upstairs. She let him off his chain so he could use the bathroom. She watched me approach.

"Hi. Do you do this often?" I asked.

"Attend parties or...?" she asked arching an eyebrow at me.

"The latter."

"I've been doing this for a couple of years."

"I got the feeling downstairs that this was more than a party game to you two," I explained my curiosity.

"I knew someone who was into the lifestyle and he got me into it. I played around with it for a while and then I found out how much I could make at it. Ralph's very into it," she elaborated, gesturing at the door.

"So, do you take requests?" I stammered trying to figure out how to ask her if she'd fulfill Casper's fantasies.

"You mean you?"

"NO! Gosh no," I said quickly. "Someone here at the party would like to have you punish him. He got pretty turned on earlier." I told her what I had done during the game.

"I don't do this for sexual gratification," she stated.

"Oh, okay," I said turning away.

She put her hand on my arm to stop me. "I didn't say I wouldn't do it. What I said is that's not why I do it."

"Oookay," I said, obviously confused.

"Ralph is a job. He pays me to humiliate him. He pays me very well for that privilege. He pays me to force him to do my laundry and clean my house. He is completely submissive. In fact, right now he's waiting for me to come in the bathroom and when I'm done, he'll actually clean me up."

I must have looked skeptical because she invited me to come in and watch. She laughed at the look on my face.

"No, I'm just going to pee. Come on, it'll make Ralph's night," she encouraged.

Reluctantly I agreed to watch her demonstration. Sure enough, once we were inside with the door shut, she sat down and I heard the splash of her stream hitting the water below. Ralph avidly watched her pee. When she was done, she spread her legs wide and motioned for him to begin. He kneeled beside the toilet and carefully daubed her pussy clean. She winked at me over his back when he wasn't looking. He was so focused on pleasing her I think he might actually have licked her clean if she had demanded it.

"So who is the guest? That good-looking cowboy you were with before?" she asked as she adjusted her corset.

"God no! The only bondage games we play are light and strictly for fun! I'm not sure I could have sex with someone I'd humiliated like that. It would completely turn me off."

"Dominating someone isn't about sex although I have clients who do get off on it. You should try it, you might be good at it."

"I doubt it," I told her honestly. "I'd probably laugh."

"You never know until you try it," she said as she snapped her leash onto Ralph's collar. "I like my job so I keep working but the truth is, I can make more in one weekend doing this than I bring home in two weeks at my regular job. That'll wipe the smile off any girl's face."

"Wow!"

She turned to Ralph who'd stood beside us with his eyes on the floor while we talked. She snapped her fingers at him and demanded paper and a pen. When he pulled the items out of his inner pocket she gave me her phone number and told me to think about it and call her if I ever wanted to know more. I saw her name was Nancy as I was tucking it into my shirt pocket.

"Now who's looking for some corporal punishment?" she asked changing the subject.

"It's Casper, the Friendly Ghost. He sported a pretty good woody watching you punish Ralph for spilling your food."

"Okay. Don't tell him we've spoken if you see him before I do. I'm going to make it worth his while," she grinned at me. Giving Ralph's chain a yank to get his attention, she headed back downstairs.

As I sat down to use the facilities myself I thought about what Ralph had done. I still couldn't see myself in Nancy's place but I had to admit that sexually, the thought of controlling a man was exciting. I could see myself with Nick, his hands and feet handcuffed to the bed, me above him, endlessly teasing him but not allowing him to cum until I said he could. He would be wearing leather, a special fetish of mine. I superimposed Peter's image over Nick's on the bed, then scooted him over so they could both be on the bed with me between them. Wow! I had to stop myself from going too far with the fantasy because it was exciting me to the point I couldn't pee. I concentrated and finally felt my bladder let go. The urine was hot on my swollen flesh, the brush of the toilet paper oddly exciting coming on the heels of my bondage fantasy. I washed my hands and secured a wisp of hair behind one ear. It had pulled loose from my braid, probably when Peter held it. Coming out of the bathroom, I found the pirate girl waiting to go in.

"Hi, you're the one with the sexy cowboy aren't you?" she asked.

"Uh huh," I agreed, giving her a grin as we both remembered how he'd made her cum during the game.

"That man has a way with his fingers," she whistled appreciatively.

"That's nothing," I winked at her. "You should get a load of what he can do with his tongue and his cock." I started down the hall past her but turned back when she laughed.

"Mmmm Girl, that's cruel! Telling me that when I don't get to sample it."

I gave her another wink. "The night ain't over yet. Seems to me it's up to you whether you sample it or not." I laughed and walked downstairs, leaving her watching me with a grin on her face.

I found Nick standing at the bar chatting with David. I put my arm through his and stood there while David fixed me another drink. They were talking about the various pairings that had already occurred and what they'd seen or would like to see before the night ended. He said they were trying to keep everyone entertained but that soon, he and Hayley would join in. We took our drinks and headed back into the house.

Everywhere we looked we saw small knots of people talking and touching each other. It was hard to tell who was wearing what color nametags because some of the guests weren't wearing their shirts anymore. We wound our way through the groups looking for Nancy and Ralph but they didn't appear to be down here. I told Nick about our conversation and we were both curious to see what she had planned for Casper. As we reached the stairs, we found our way blocked by Dracula and one of his victims. She was spread across the bottom stairs, her dress hiked up to her waist, her legs open with her panties hanging from one ankle. Dracula was kneeling between her bent legs. She had her elbows braced with her hands balled into fists at her sides. Her head was bent back, her short, dark hair resting on the step above her. Her mouth was open, her breath coming in quick gasps.

Dracula had her pussy lips spread open with his fingers, his forearms resting on her thighs. Her pussy was swollen, the inner lips red with excitement. She had a tuft of blonde hair across the top near her clit, but otherwise, she was shaved clean. That bit of hair confirmed my suspicions that her hair wasn't naturally black. We watched Dracula's tongue lick across her clit before he slipped it lower and slid it into her wet hole. His open mouth covered her from hole to just under her clit and we heard him sucking her juices into his mouth. He pulled his tongue back out and curled the sides in toward the middle forming a spike. He darted it in and out of her hole several times, making her moan. Finally we watched him flatten it back out and lick straight up to her clit.

He was making appreciative sounds as he licked her and they obviously both enjoyed it. When he reached her clit, he hardened the tip of his tongue again and began rapidly batting her clit around. He licked back and forth over it and her hips began to undulate beneath him. Her moans were increasing in tempo with the quickening movements of his tongue. He licked and licked moving his hands so only one was holding her lips open above her clit. He dropped the other down under her thigh and stuck two fingers in the liquid at her opening. Spreading his fingers around in it, he finally pushed them inside her. Her moans turned to gasping cries as he fucked her with his fingers while licking her clit. We saw her body start to tremble and he must have felt it as well. Not stopping the motions of his fingers, he fastened his mouth around her clit and we could only see the movements of his jaw, suggesting he was still rubbing her stiff little clit with his tongue.

"Uhnn... uhnnn... ohhh... uhnnnnnn..." her body seemed to quiver as she moaned. Suddenly she went rigid and Dracula speeded up the motion of his fingers, dragging them in and out of her dripping pussy hole.

"Ohhhh, ohhhh" she moaned and we knew she was cumming on his fingers and tongue. We heard his answering moan as he continued to lick her, slowing the motions as she relaxed against the steps.

Suddenly he pulled back from her and we saw what we'd missed earlier. His cape had hidden him from view. His black pants were unbuttoned and he had his cock hanging out. Actually it wasn't hanging at all. It was fully erect, at least 7 inches long and leaking pre-cum onto the marble floor as he kneeled in front of her. He didn't waste any time in flipping his cape back out of his way. Before his companion could move, he rose up above her and grabbing her by the shoulders, he shoved his cock inside her puss.

"God, you're tight," we heard him mutter as he started pulling her tightly down onto himself. She was trapped on the stairs and couldn't do anything but surrender to the power of his attack. She didn't appear to mind it though. He pulled away and then forced her back down on himself over and over again. We could smell their excitement and hear it in their moans and groans as he fucked her. Just before he came, he released her shoulders and ran his hands down to grasp the underside of her thighs. Pulling his hips back and her legs down, he slid his cock out of her hole and ran it up over the surface of her pussy. It was hard and wet, moisture glistening down the angry red length of it as he let it pulse atop her. Cum began spurting out the tip, spreading in a white pool over her pussy hairs and down around his cock. He slid back and forth in it as his cock emptied out on her.

Nick and I weren't the only ones watching. Dracula and his companion had attracted several voyeurs. The pirate couple watched through the railing and I could see her nipples poking against the fabric of her shirt. He had a bulge beneath his baggy trousers and they both appeared to be breathing a bit heavily. Pan and the frog we'd seen earlier stood above them on the stairs, both watching with fevered eyes. They were visibly aroused although Pan's bulge was not as large as the frog's. I looked further up the stairs and caught Hayley's eye. She smiled and stepped back against the wall so I could see the couple behind her.