A Master's Ring: Book 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elsol
elsol
728 Followers

"You don't have a list?" I asked.

"Of course, I do," she answered.

"I guarantee Iane's list is considerably less biased than one any Brother can come up with," I said smiling.

"That doesn't mean it should be followed," she told me.

"It's as good a place as any to start looking," I replied.

"Are you going to go looking?"

"No, but I'm sure your grandson will," I told her.

We sat without saying anything for a few minutes.

"You did not send Iane to me, did you?" she asked me.

I shook my head.

"I was wondering why she chose to come to me," she said. "My house isn't a good place for willful Siblings."

"I told Iane she had some unsightly habits," I replied. "Obviously, she thinks you are the best Brother to help her get rid of them."

She stared at me stunned for a second before laughing hysterically.

"I'm sorry," she said a few minutes later. "I can't believe you said that."

"It's not true?" I asked.

"Oh, my boy," she answered smiling. "I don't doubt it is, but Samantha and I are supposed to be the great Sibling trainers."

"I thought you were," I said confused.

"Yes," she admitted. "But neither of us can make a Sibling train themselves. I was wondering how you were going to get rid of Iane's spoiled ways without breaking her spirit."

"She seems obedient enough to me," I said shrugging.

"The poor child is very excitable," she said nodding. "To some degree or another, all Bloodlines are."

"I'm sure Iane will learn she does not need to misbehave to get my attention," I said.

"That doesn't mean she won't misbehave," Anna said smiling.

"I suppose not," I replied.

"David," she said slowly. "I wanted to say..."

"Stephanie has a long road ahead of her, Anna," I interrupted. "Thank me when I don't kill her."

"I've buried two children," she said staring past me. "I thought that was painful, until I had to watch them lower Roderigo's little brother into the ground and try to console his mother."

There was no need for me to say anything.

"I know what I see in granddaughter's eyes," she continued. "Stephanie will live to put flowers on my grave."

-----

She did.

THE END A Master's Ring Book 03

*

To Be Continued in A Master's Ring Book 04: Of Siblings and siblings.

elsol
elsol
728 Followers