A Master's Ring: Book 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aren't you going to tell your other bitch to sit?" Iane asked me.

I put my hands behind my back and relaxed having fully adjusted to her. She raised an eyebrow in confusion but looked at Stephanie again.

"You don't want to take me on, Stephanie," Iane told her. "You're no match for me if you can't survive a night of hard use."

"I was raped!" Stephanie replied angrily.

"I spent three weeks with that animal Kyle," Iane gritted out. "The first night in his house, I sent the other Siblings away. I made sure he only had time for me so no one else would get hurt. Ask the Alexander bitch which of our stays in hell she would rather suffer through."

Stephanie glanced at Doris Alex who nodded slowly.

"That's impossible," Stephanie insisted. "No one like that would be given a Brother ring."

"Brother politics are a danger to everyone," Iane said looking at me. "At least, you're quick to kill, David. It decreases the chances of something like Kyle happening again. An Ekaterina Sibling on the selection committee will make it impossible, but that's some time away. Your family did make the very best guard dogs."

She must have expected a response because her eyes widened when I did not give her one.

"There is no Bloodline pride in him, idiot," Doris Alex said. "He doesn't have his family history memorized the way you do."

"And you don't?" Iane asked.

Doris Alex shrugged, sat back, and faked relaxation.

"So you have no pride?" Iane asked me.

I did not reply.

"I hadn't heard he was mute," Iane said looking around the room. "I was told about Kyle's timely death by Evelyn, and I swear she said he spoke."

My silence continued.

"Hmmm," Iane said staring at me. "Well, there's one way to get a reaction from a Brother. It usually tells me how we're going to get along too."

Iane walked over to Stephanie's side of the coffee table and picked up one of the ashtrays that every Sibling and candidate had learned to position near her.

"I wouldn't do that," Stephanie warned Iane.

Iane's aim was perfect, missing me by a couple of inches. Stephanie shrugged and handed the gorgeous Sibling another ashtray, which barely missed me.

"Bad idea," Melisa told Iane without looking up from her book.

The third ashtray hit my cheek, and every woman in the room gasped. Iane took a step back when I smiled. She turned to run, but I easily caught a fistful of hair and pulled her against me.

"They told you," Doris Alex said viciously.

The redhead's posture was completely relaxed now as she watched the action with fascination. I dragged the struggling Iane over to the couch, sat down, and put her over my lap.

"You wouldn't dare!" she screamed before the first open hand that fell on her ass proved her wrong.

"Bastard!" she yelled trying to turn over.

I held her down with one hand on the small of her back while the other spanked her luscious bottom. Iane had too much padding for it to be an effective punishment without me putting strength into it.

The scent of the air around me changed as Iane's body flew some of her natural colors. Whatever complaints Iane was vocalizing, her body had a different opinion about my hand falling on her behind. I paused noticing that Iane's smell was nearly overpowering; I had not met a woman with that strong a scent during her excitement.

Melisa put her book down on the coffee table and stood up. She stepped out of her sneakers and pushed the sweatpants off her body. My First walked over to the couch and sat down by Iane's head. I watched as she maneuvered the Bloodline Sibling into the position she wanted.

Iane's face was over Melisa's pussy.

My hand stopped moving while I watched Melisa. I looked at her curiously as she dug her fingers into Iane's blonde locks.

"Continue, David," my First instructed leaning back and closing her eyes.

I brought another spank down on Iane's ass. She reached up and wrapped her arms around Melisa's thighs to pull her closer. The smell in the air changed in way I could not define, but Melisa and Doris Alex reacted to it by arching their backs. Stephanie scrunched her nose, and shook her head.

It was only a minute before Melisa gasped out an orgasm with a second one not far behind. My hand rested on Iane's bottom as Melisa recovered from the intensity of her pleasure. She got off the couch on rubbery legs and smiled happily at me.

"Don't break your new pet," she said leaning down to give me a quick kiss.

Melisa grabbed her sweatpants and book before walking out of the living room.

"I think that's my cue," Stephanie said waving to me as she left the room.

I let go of Iane who jumped to her feet immediately. Her eyes flashed blue fire at me while she wiped off my First's pleasure with her fingers. She did not notice the way she licked her fingers clean before speaking.

"Nobody does that to me!" Iane whispered dangerously.

"What Melisa did or what our Brother did?" Doris Alex asked for clarification.

"Where is the vaunted Alexander intelligence?" Iane asked sarcastically. "We know you're a bitch, Alexandra. Don't be a stupid one!"

"I've read the reports from the Siblings you chased out of Kyle's house," Doris Alex told her. "He might have damaged you."

"I'm no Stephanie," Iane said taking a threatening step towards Doris Alex.

"Melisa is First," Doris Alex said standing up to meet the challenge.

"Did David fuck your brains out?" Iane asked. "I never said she wasn't."

"I wanted to hear you say it," Doris Alex replied.

"Then you say it," Iane insisted.

"In David's life, Melisa is First," Doris Alex said.

They stared at each other before nodding in affirmation of those words. Iane took a step towards the door before turning to me.

"Nobody does that to me," she repeated.

"I'm getting a dim view of Brothers," I said to her. "Like many are not willing to do what is necessary."

"You think that was necessary?" she asked violently.

"Tell me that you don't, slave," I answered stressing each word.

Her eyes looked lost for a second and then all of her attention fell on me. It felt like someone dropped a house on top of me. Iane glowed, and my legs almost buckled as something pushed against my body. Jason reacted violently pointing at Iane; his gift was in my hand and tracking instantly.

Doris Alex must have moved the instant she saw the shift in Iane's attention. She tackled Iane to the ground, placing her body between the gun and its intended victim.

"NO!" Doris Alex screamed.

"Get out of the way, Sibling," I ordered.

"David, please," Doris Alex pleaded. "She's too valuable to kill. She didn't know! She's the first real success with the Bloodlines we've ever had."

Doris Alex kept her body between Iane and me as I walked up to them.

"What did she do to me?" I asked.

"Pheromones," Doris Alex informed me. "She's got complete control of them. They're stronger than you can imagine; Iane can incite a lust riot in an auditorium if she wanted to or she can calm one in the same way."

"That's impossible," I told her.

"It's true, David," Doris Alex replied. "I'll show you the tests, but you saw it with your eyes. Melisa went from nothing to multiple orgasms in less than a minute with a Sibling. You had to have smelled the change in the air."

"I don't care about tests, Doris Alex," I told her. "Pheromones aren't enough to explain the attack on me, and it was an attack."

"What are you?" Iane asked horrified.

Doris Alex let her go and sat on the floor. She stared at Iane as the other Sibling looked up at me.

"The 'Mones are enough for most people, but I was expecting you to shake them," Iane whispered. "How did you do it to my push though?"

"Push?" Doris Alex asked lost.

"The 'Mones aren't enough with everyone, Alexandra," Iane answered without looking at her. "The push is, but there's something wrong inside of him."

"What do you mean push, Iane?" Doris Alex asked with wide eyes. "Like the Elizabeths?"

"Nobody knows what the Elizabeths are becoming. They were the first Bloodline we started breeding for gifts but the slowest to develop," Iane told her. "I can push people sexually, Alexandra. Zero to mindless lust in a second even without the 'Mones. That's why I was enough for Kyle; he never had it that good. No Brother has ever had it better than me!"

"Did you push Melisa?" Doris Alex asked angrily.

"She is First, you stupid bitch," Iane yelled losing control for an instant.

She took a deep breath and met my eyes again.

"I don't think the push would have affected you for more than a couple of seconds even if I held it," she said wondrously. "Brothers are hard to push so I don't do it except when they're having an orgasm; but no one blows through a push the way you did."

"You knew David was Bloodline," Doris Alex told her.

"I've pushed people since I was little girl," Iane said turning her eyes on Doris Alex. "Pushing David feels like when I try to do it to two people at the same time."

"What is she talking about?" Doris Alex asked looking at me.

"Listen to me, Alexandra," Iane whispered. "It felt like someone else was in his head deflecting me! I can't get a grip on him; that has never happened before."

"I see you've met my brother," I told her.

Iane bit her lip painfully.

"What's wrong?" Doris Alex asked her.

"There's nothing there anymore," Iane cried.

"You tried to do it again!" Doris Alex screamed.

Iane shook her head in response.

"What are you talking about, slave?" I asked Iane.

"There's nothing for me to push against," Iane said with fear in her eyes. "Everyone is like a wall to me. I can touch the walls and push against them, but you disappeared. I can't feel you!"

I put Jason's gift away and returned to the couch. Iane moved her body so that she was sitting on her ankles with hands flat on the floor with her forehead resting on them; Doris Alex assumed the same position.

"You should have told us you could do that, Iane," Doris Alex said into the floor.

"It is Ian business," Iane replied.

"No," Doris Alex answered. "The Society has a right to know."

"Like they have a right to tell me to have David's children?" Iane asked angrily.

"You didn't have to come," Doris Alex responded.

"And you would have loved that," Iane asked sarcastically.

"Doris Alex saved your life," I said to Iane.

"Yes, Brother," she replied with a hint of rebellion returning.

"You will repay that favor tonight," I continued.

"For your entertainment?" Iane asked.

I got up from the couch looking for the answer to a different question.

"Take off your clothes," I commanded.

Both Siblings got out of their clothing while trying not to disrupt their position. I walked around behind them when they finished. I closed my eyes and ran my hand down the Iane's spine. My fingers dipped into her pussy to gather some of her moisture.

She tasted sweet.

I sat back down and studied them.

"Up," I said.

They straightened their upper bodies to look at me.

"You can sing, can't you?" I asked Iane.

"Of course," she said looking at Doris Alex confused.

I nodded while continuing to stare at her. Jason laughed freer than I ever heard him laugh; he agreed with my opinion.

"How disappointing this crop of Brothers must be," I said. "When I'm done with them, it may be called a purge anyway."

"I don't understand," Doris Alex said looking between Iane and me.

"How did you know about Kyle?" I asked Iane.

"Siblings know Brothers," Iane answered. "He was a danger to us; something had to be done."

"So you stood beside him to make sure I couldn't miss him?" I asked knowing the answer.

She nodded.

"Did you think I would kill him to clear the path between us?" I asked.

"That would start a Brother war," Doris Alex whispered.

"An Enforcer can kill Brothers," Iane said.

"Not like that," Doris Alex insisted. "Not to possess a Sibling."

"He is Ekaterina," Iane spat back. "As much reason as we had to hate that Bloodline, we loved them too. They protected us; Kyle was a beast, and he needed to die."

"I did not trust Kyle to do his job as a member of the Foot and that is why I killed him," I told them. "You standing next to him had nothing to do with it."

"It saved Siblings three weeks of his attention," Iane said meeting my eyes.

"How many Kyles are there?" I asked.

"Not like Kyle, but not..." Iane started to say only to have Doris Alex interrupt.

"We do not judge Brothers!"

Iane nodded accepting the admonition.

"I will not stay here after I have repaid Doris Alex for my life," Iane announced challengingly.

I shrugged while Doris Alex's lips tightened.

"Come here, Doris Alex," I said softly.

She crawled to me on all fours. I removed the chain around my neck and put my Brother ring on. I took her crested Sibling ring off the chain and with no ceremony put it on her finger.

Doris Alex turned to look into Iane's fury. I was surprised my new crested Sibling did not laugh in her face.

"This gives her Rank, doesn't it?" I asked Iane.

"A significant amount, even outside this house," Iane answered venomously.

I stood up and approached her. Her sapphire eyes studied me as I looked down at her.

"Brothers hurt you, haven't they?" I asked running my finger along the line of her cheekbone.

"Only Kyle, and he was not a Brother to me," she answered.

"You are wrong," I said moving my finger down to her chin. "Disappointment is pain."

"Brothers haven't disappointed me," she insisted.

"Haven't they?" I asked. "Weren't you born pleasing to touch? I'm sure your voice is a song. Your smell is built from instincts we barely remember. You taste like the first spring morning. Aphrodite would wish she were as beautiful."

"Poetry from a killer?"

"I see the Ian intent in everything about you, Iane," I told her. "Bred and born to be the perfect sex slave, but how many Brothers have treated you like one? Doris Alex has a similar problem with her desire to submit."

Doris Alex gasped as Iane's eyes teared. The Ian bit her lip drawing blood.

"Not every Brother can handle someone like you," I said thoughtfully. "A pet is a responsibility not everyone can bear, but those who cannot should know it. You may not be allowed to judge Brothers, but I am. When you decide this is your place, you have my permission to point out the Brothers who disappointed you if we run into them."

"Follow me," I commanded turning around to walk into my bedroom.

I froze when I felt Iane standing up. She stared at Doris Alex who was crawling towards my bedroom. The redhead stopped and looked at Iane with a satisfied smile on her face.

Iane's eyes met mine nervously.

"I see Anna's point about bad Brothers and their effect on Siblings," I said. "You have acquired some unsightly habits. I advise you lose them before returning to my home. A slave crawls behind her master when she has displeased him. However much the Brothers in your past failed to meet your expectations, you should strive mightily to exceed mine."

------

Iane stood by the bed for almost ten minutes the next morning. The harshness of her breathing signaled her anger.

"Why didn't you touch me?" she asked tightly.

"You enter my house reeking of another Brother, and ask why I do not touch you," I said sitting up. "You did not intend for me to touch you, just like you intended for me to kill Kyle."

"Siblings do not judge Brothers," Iane said automatically.

"Social lies serve social purposes," I told her. "I prefer to do without them unless I'm talking to a weak person."

"I am not weak," she said meeting my eyes hard.

"Then why did you come in here just after being with another Brother?" I asked her.

"Do you care that I was with them?" she asked with curious eyes.

Silence was my reply.

"You are not the end all be all, Ekaterina," she said angrily.

"And you are, Sibling?"

She took a step back at the flatness in my voice.

"You make threats very easily," she responded.

"Slaves are punished, not threatened," I answered.

"It was Roderigo," she said smiling. "And he did not disappoint me."

Iane spun and walked out of the room with her head high. I grabbed Doris Alex as she tried to leap out of bed to get her hands on Iane.

Melisa entered my bedroom to find Doris Alex's lips around my dick. I had no interest in listening to the redhead's complaints about Iane and nothing silences a Sibling faster than sex.

The girls lay on either side of me and talked about our visitor while maintaining my erect state with their fingers. I was on the verge of falling back asleep when Doris Alex described Iane using her gifts on me and the consequences.

"What?!?" Melisa yelled taking her hand off me.

"She is more powerful than we knew," Doris Alex explained. "Not with the Elizabeth's potential but still incredibly valuable."

Melisa reached across and took a painful grip on Doris Alex's hair.

"You disobeyed him!" Melisa whispered furiously.

Doris Alex's eyes widened.

"David ordered you to get out of the way, and you chose protecting Iane over obeying our Brother," Melisa said pulling Doris Alex to her knees.

I got out of their way.

"Iane is valuable beyond belief, Melisa," Doris Alex said reasonably. "If her gifts bear true, David's children with her will be incredible."

She would have been better off with a military 'No Excuse' and taking her lumps.

"Obedience and trust," Melisa reminded Doris Alex.

The redhead paled.

"You're supposed to fix indoctrination?" Melisa asked. "You need a lesson in obedience, Doris Alex. Otherwise, Siblings will run rampant."

Doris Alex's eyes expressed her submission to Melisa's will.

My First guided Doris Alex to her stomach and reached out a hand to me. She placed me carefully at the entrance of Doris Alex's body before speaking.

"For six months, you are David's masturbation toy, Doris Alex," Melisa said.

Her victim pushed back with her hips in anticipation of her punishment. She sank my dick a couple of inches into her. Melisa spanked Doris Alex's ass hard to stop her motion.

"Your ass, your mouth, your pussy, whatever he wants and whenever he wants it," Melisa told Doris Alex. "I want you actively checking that a hardon doesn't go to waste."

"Yes, First," Doris Alex whispered.

Melisa smiled at me before putting her hand on the small of my back and pushing me completely into Doris Alex.

-----

Michael kept glancing at Doris Alex in the living room later that night. She was studying, and her outfit captivated Michael. Stephanie, who was sitting on the floor reading a magazine, sighed before giving Michael an exasperated look.

"Ask, moron!" she commanded him.

"Why are you dressed like that?" Michael asked Doris Alex. "Or better yet, 'not dressed' like that?"

Part of Doris Alex's status as Campus Goddess was her impeccable sense of fashion and that she never had a hair out of place. She had to have the world's largest collection of fashionable sleepwear, because I never saw her wearing the same outfit around the house twice. It made the untied white robe she wore an exceedingly strange event in Michael's experience. It was the 'untied' that disturbed him; he had no problems with Doris Alex's naked body but her unkempt state was a violation of the natural order.

"I'm being punished," Doris Alex said dismissively.

"For what?" he asked.

"Disobedience," Doris Alex admitted.

Stephanie slammed her hand down on the coffee table and looked at Doris Alex. Having her eyes avoided only increased Stephanie's ire until she stood up and stomped out of the room.

"What's up with her?" Michael asked.

"Sibling disobedience is not tolerated," I answered.

Michael raised an eyebrow but did not pursue the issue.

"So your punishment is to hang around the house mostly naked," Michael asked Doris Alex. "Hey, I'm all for naked girls around the house, but it doesn't seem like much of a punishment to me."