All Comments on 'A Master's Ring: Book 03'

by elsol

Sort by:
  • 91 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
confuzed

dang, i have read this series a couple times in part, and every time i get confused. wheels within wheels, benrath! it is a labyrinth of implied and psych messages i am not reading and understanding - almost like a sci fi story based on aliens with alien psych - except those i can ususally figure out.

the way El Sol's characters think & plan is beyond me, most frustrating.

still, well written as always.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Another great installment

This series just keeps getting better. But I'd like to see two things. One, a nemesis for David as bad as he is.

His "I'm tougher than god act is wearing a little thin". Someone his equal as a killer would be welcome, especially

if that person is an outsider(not part of the society).

Second, I'd like more explanation of the gifts and what they entail, especilly the Elizabeths. You keep hinting but giving very little. Always just a taste, like Iane's power. More info please. But other than that, great work, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very enjoyable

i have read all three installments so far and all i can say is stunning, i have created some stories in my time but this is as close to a masterpiece. Compared to the other stories on this site this blows them all out of the water by a long way, i hope that you can keep up the twists and turns, as they are being to intrest me, i would like to see where you are taking this.

The Commander stands for the virtues of wisdom, sincerely, benevolence, courage and strictness. SUN TZU ON THE ART OF WAR.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Damn

I read the first part of this series less then a week ago. That was after finding the second installment that had just been posted. After reading the second I was seriously bummed out because I thought it would take a good bit of time for the next book. All I have to say is THANK YOU. Unlike the last poster I love the plot twists .... things dont seem to make since until you read another 12 chapters ... even spanning across books. I have no doubt that eventually all the loose ends will come together and I cannot wait.

RedJohnnyRedJohnnyalmost 19 years ago
Outstanding.

I'm hooked. I'm so hooked on the story that I find myself skimming the sex to get to the plot. I don't know how much of this you already have written, but I'll be sad when it stops. I'm fascinated by the world of the Brotherhood you've created, and I can't wait to learn more of its history. I'm also looking forward to whatever crisis David will have to go through.

Your writing is outstanding, and the story so far is excellent. I'm waiting with great anticipation for Chapter 4.

Thank you for sharing such an excellent work with us, and for the significant effort and time you've put into this.

RedJohnny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Keeps getting better and better...

This story keeps getting better and better. The plot twists, intrigue, and lets not forget the sex. Like other people have stated I am going to miss this story when it ends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
The brotherhood continues

I finished the story Friday but just didn't have time to respond. After reading a few of the other comments I must agree that this has continued to be a very well written story. There have been a few parts within your story where I wasn't quite following the thought process you were intending the audience to comprehend. The one in particular was when they were at the dojo fighting. I either misread or the action sequence was to be assumed. I'm not quite sure. This has happend on other ocassions where you implied a psychologic thought process and then left it open ended, only to be answered later on in your next submission.

Respectfully,

Smmale2003

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Incredible

I stumbled upon this story in my readings and have eagerly digested all 3 in 3 days, I Must say the plot twists, story developement and highs and lows of the story are as as deep and catching as the characters. The sex in the stories is secondary to the exceptional writing and story, I cannot wait to read more.

Maraxis

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
wow

actually so well written that the sex is secondary to the plot. every day i check and see if the new book 4 has been posted . cant wait for the culmination of the plot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Bring on Book 4

Good stuff. Can't wait for the next one! ASAP - I lose my internet connection when i go home for summer! Keep it coming anyway. Nothing confusing about it, as some of the other posts suggest, there were a few bits I had to re-read as I lost it, but that was probably my eyes yelling at me to stop staring at the computer screen!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for your wonderful novel! I have enjoyed all three parts and look forward to the fourth installment. I was tempted to leave a comment after reading Book 2, but chickened out. I'm sorry that I did not give you a compliment sooner. *blush*

I have found the story very interesting and engaging. At times I have felt hot and flushed and other times frightened of my physical reactions to the actions of the main character. Your writing is wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Fantastic Story

This is the first comment that I have posted and I have only two things to say. I love this story and I sincerly hope that you will write book 4.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
wow

Well, I was looking for something to read and I became completely engrosed. At first I thought that the cold scenes were a bit wierd, but somehow it has drawn me in deeper to the David character. I still can't completely figure out what the purpose of the lack of emotion is, since it seems like a tragic flaw, but is not used as one. I think that that curiosity drives me on to see what is going to happen. I hope this continues as long as you have idea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Some of Part four is already out

At www.storiesonline.com there are already four chapters written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
MORE MORE MORE

please give me more of this story. the wait is killing me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
more

what other sites is book four posted at? the one site from below doesn't show anything but i really would like more of this story and late november or later is a long time to wait but i understand the reasons why. i still would like a taste of the future of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More?

Is there ever going to be another installment? It's been way too long since the last one and I am beginning to feel like the author has given up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thank you!

I have been completely obsessed by this story since I found it yesterday. Now that I have finished the current three parts, I'll be waiting on pins and needles for the next installment. Thank you for sharing this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Amazing

this story waz simply amazing....i loved every second reading it.....the characters!.....the society!....the sex!......where did u every come up with the idea for the brotherhood?.....the siblings?.....i would love 2 hear more of this story.......im sure everyone would.....please dont give up in writing these stories......they are great.....i hope 2 read a PART 4......im so interested in your work im goin 2 read any other stories you have posted.....hope 2 hear more of you soon.....thank you.......bye

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice story arc

I liked this story but when is the next portion coming out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
when?

how soon for chapter four?

awesumduck67awesumduck67over 18 years ago
Amazingly complex!

The whole series is amazingly written! I have read many different types of books and this series keeps suprising me every time I read it! It is complex as well as captivating and it keeps the reader asking for more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
layers..

There are _so_ many layers to this story. I'm reading it now for the 5th time and discovering still more things.

I have to wonder at times if there was a purpose behind this story (besides the writing of an excellent story) and what it was. Whatever it may have been, the amount of .. knowledge I've gotten from it is incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Greatness

This series is the best piece of writing I have encountered on this site. I hope the long wait for more is because of your obvious refusal to do less than your best work.

Just@FanJust@Fanover 17 years ago
My Eternal Gratitude

Still I have tears and all I can say is thank you. More than I ever could give would be rquired of me to repay you. Thank you again from the depths of what I am.

Forever will I remain...

-Just @ Fan

philosopherwarriorphilosopherwarriorover 17 years ago
Good and bad

I loved this story. I couldn't step away from it. And that is why it's so bad. Your writing has made me procrastinate on two major assignments for my college courses.

So thank you, and I sincerely hope the next one comes soon - preferably when I don't have work due!

wildbrushfirewildbrushfireover 17 years ago
Awesome!

Oh my God! This has got to be one of the best stories I have read on this board! I can't tell you how many times I stayed up all night just to finish the parts.

Is this going to be a book?? Please say yes...Brother!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Amazing!

I started your series a few days ago and as well as many other readers found myself staying up til 4am one night and 6am another night just to read til I could no longer keep my eyes open. I am completely captivated by the story! Can't wait for the next one!

Private_LabelPrivate_Labelalmost 17 years ago
More... Please?

I've just reread the searies so far... can't wait for the next installment.!

MasterBlaiddMasterBlaiddabout 16 years ago
Bloody good read

Looking forward to book four with baited breath more Anna please that old lady is a dangerous formidable lovable old Bitch. more of the Jason back story as well if it will not spoil the plot lines. Damn fine read though could do with a more through editing but I have loved each book so far would love to see all of the story bound and in hard copy.

Paniolo BoyPaniolo Boyabout 16 years ago
Written by a master

Great writing. This belongs on the shelf of a bookstore in Times Square.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Thanks

THank you for writing such an excellent series. It is great and I hope that it will continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Bloody good read

Great series I just reread the current parts and i can't wait for the fourth installment

bulldogdeebulldogdeealmost 16 years ago
Great Story of Ownership

At the beginning of the story I was sure it might bore me, but after the second chapter i could not get enough. I told my sister about it and we have been reading the story together. I cannnot wait for the next book. thank you for sucha great read and some good sex mixed in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
continue please

would be a shame to not finish this one ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Flipping Brilliant

Oh my god, seriosuly why is this story not finished I want more. Please please please finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Incredible.

This is probably the best erotic fiction I've ever read... amaaazing story line, incredibly intricate and always surprising. I can't even explain how depressed I felt after seeing that the last book was posted in 05 - I NEED the ending!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Have been checking back for updates ever since I read it. Seriously hope this series will be completed despite the last update being 3 years ago

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Amazing

I have been reading nonstop for almost an entire day...your story basically consumed my life haha PLEASE finish, I would love to even have one more chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I found Book 4

If you check his info elsol said it was because there are charcters under 18 in book so so he cant post it to this site, but he has posted it and if you search for You can find it. I did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
book 4????

where can this be located

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Book 4!?

I've only ever seen 4 chapters of book 4on SOL. if anyone has seen more please say where. Thanks in advance and for others for any new info.

bigguy323bigguy323about 14 years ago
There are a few chapters of Part 4 on Stories On Line.

The book is still not finished though and it has been years since any additions were made to the story at SOL too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Where's the rest?

Where is Book 4? I'm actually reading this series for the plot & characterization; you're good! Where's the rest? You have me hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
To Be Continued, apparently not :(

very well done great series, pity there isn't more : /

RogerRogerover 13 years ago
See SOL for more

The author's blog on SOL (http://storiesonline.net/library/authorBlog.php?id=1534) has an entry from July 2, 2010, "I will then finish A Master's Ring (For real!). I will then be done with my sex writing."

So check over there for updates.

Duckydan49Duckydan49over 13 years ago
Great series or novella...

It it well written and the characters are well developed. I some time had to re-read the dialogue several times before I could follow it. I have not read other things the author has written but look forward to it if they are on the same par as this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This is my favorite story as of yet I am heartbroken that I cannot finish it.

SoharaSoharaover 13 years ago
Definitely Worth Finishing

I can see potentials for finishing this well. It's been great so far. Please come back to this. It's worth it.

BobsNephewBobsNephewover 13 years ago
Great Story

What a great tale. The volume of sex in the tale is unfortunate, not because it is superfluous, but it narrows the audience who would read it. You have talent my friend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
This is an amazing story

This needs to be finished. I loved every minute of reading this great tale. I need to know how this ends.

Elsol, if you\\\'re reading this, PLEASE FINISH IT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please....!!!!

Finish your story and don't let your fans down. The story needs an ending. Your gift for writing is amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

When reading this story you tend to think, witch would i be, I Brother or a sibling. I'm still not sure of the choice i would make, or that i have made. But in any case this is a great book, i would love to see it published. I hope that you are will sens your last post was back in 05. I wish you well, though i'm say so because i want to see the end. Tad selfish of me isn't it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More Please

I think this is the best set of stories I've read here. Not just the sex scenes, but the overall quality of the characters and plotlines as well. I'm very disappointed that it hasn't been finished (or even just continued). There seems so much potential in the characters and plotlines to take it in so many directions.

If you are reading this elsol please pick up your quill and pen another few pages.

ansantiansantiover 12 years ago
very good!

love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

Amazing depth of character and plot - filled with numerous erotic scenes to boot!! Truly a masterpiece erotic novel - sadly incomplete, but I couldn't stop reading once I got started... thanks for the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A continuing

elsol has more for this series at storiesonline.net, search the authors and you will find elsol and more of his fantastic story. see you there!

NeptoonNeptoonover 12 years ago
best ever

one of the best stories to date i have read on this site. I went to the site metioned in a comment below and he has started a book 4 with a few chapters in it but as it stands i doubt it will be finished but i will watch and hope he does finish it cause i absolutely love this book

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Over the top

You are clearly an excellent author but, for my taste, you have reversed the role of the Entree and the Dessert . The theme or story should be the Entree and the Sex should be the Dessert. Instead you have an endless series of repetitious sexual escapades sparsely interspersed with bits of the story. The sex instead of being stimulating turned out to be mostly boring after the first few trysts. Used judiciously, it would have been delicious. Less can be more. Just my two cents. I loved the story though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thanks - Great Read

Great read. When you first introduced the Jason character it seemed meaninglessly psychotic but every little branch in the plot is brilliantly meshed into a masterwork. Some of the dialogue is a little overbearing even for an Any Ryan novel but – I read every chapter. Honestly, I was skipping sex senes the main story line was so enthralling. So thank you hope you continue this insightful Saga.

sbird7sbird7almost 12 years ago
Amazing!!!

Amazing read. The stories have had me wrapped for weeks. Can't wait for book 4!

Gemini1766Gemini1766over 11 years ago
I have finished reading the whole story.

While some may not agree with me, the final portion of the story was written and can be found as mentioned below; but you have to register to read it.

The way it finishes leaves it open to a continuing story; however, upon reading it and considering it, it is done and needs go no further. It is a good place to stop. Remember, no story ends really. Only the writing of it. It's worth the read. It's worth the closure.

This has been an excellent story over all. I'm glad I found it rather than missed it. Finding the final chapters was necessary and gave me closure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great read

I'm not sure when you plan on book 4 but so far this is a great story, can't wait for the addtional chapters!!!

BaseballPlayer51BaseballPlayer51about 11 years ago
Captivated by the story

I couldn't stop reading it. I got lost a couple of times and had to reread. But I hope to read the final chapters.

LitaholicLitaholicabout 11 years ago
Will there ever be more?

I have recently re-read A Master's Ring for the third or fourth time and was wondering if you had ever finished book 4. If you have, have you posted it at another location or possibly gotten it published. I would really like to see this story completed with all of the additional chapters required to complete Davids story, along with more of his backstory.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
storiesonline.net

Its not finished but does go farther. The author has been sick but not updated this story in years. He has posted many other good stories since.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Is the book for sale in Amazon legit?

There is a copy of this book sold in amazon. Has anybody purchased it? Is it complete?

Link: http://www.amazon.com/A-Masters-Ring-ebook/dp/B00AMSLJIM/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1368336515&sr=1-1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
suplication

one of the best reads on this site imho, please gimme more, stuff the chocolate,cocaine,heroine and nicotine, not interested but pls gimme more in the series, book 4 through to 50 might be enough> i am addicted

davemargdavemargover 10 years ago
We need book 4 please

Loved this series

please consider completing book 4

david

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

Absolutely loved this series, can't wait for the next story! Best story I have read on this site!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love the story

will this be continued??

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
book 4?

If you look at story page nothing added since the year 2005 so dont get your hopes up but Elsol still posts on SOL but not this story.

Evil52Evil52about 10 years ago
Wonderful reading!

I must comment on your wrifgting, I was not disappionted from the first word to the last. I can't wait for more. You really have a flare for ceelong the reader inthriled in your work. Please keep it up. I think if you quit wrighting it would be a very great loss of a talented wrighter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ridiculous

The amount of stories that go unfinished on this site is ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dont get ur hopes up...

This book will not be completed. Its the same with its other version on SOL too. This author has been atleast active there, posting other stories. Here he doesnt even reply to readers' comments. This book has been incomplete since 2005 and since then he's posted atleast 15 other stories. Even after so many requests from so many fans he hasnt taken any interest in completing the story. He just says he'll do it and has been dragging the same line for the past 10 years, in the mean while, planning other story plots and releasing other stories.

Dont get me wrong, I am not whining or criticising the author. After all he gives away his stories for free. But I am just being a realist and giving up on it. Just imagine yourself, if you have been a student sometime, going back to some subject (obviously not some easy 2nd grade subject, but something you needed a lot of effort to study!!) you studied/wrote about 10 years ago and if you want to go back to it and write about it, how much interested will you be ? How much will you remember ? Will you even have the same mind set after 10 years !? I am damn sure you wont. Its the same with him in my opinion. Hence saying that you wont get nay more updates on it.

Anyway, thanks to the author for having given a good work which we could enjoy for a while atleast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Continuation

I wish you hade continued this incredible story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A Master's Ring Book 04: Of Siblings and siblings

"A Master's Ring Book 04: Of Siblings and siblings" can be found at this link. (http://storiesonline.net/sex-story/41195) you'll have to become a member to read it. don't worry it's a free membership.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Amazing story , really love it. It is just unfortunate that you have not posted all of it on this site.

hardheadd1hardheadd1over 7 years ago
😥

It's to bad you have stopped writing. The stories I have read really great.

farmer1000farmer1000over 6 years ago
Please continue.

Please please please continue this story. I'm looking for next installment. I'm loving this story.

grizxgrizxover 6 years ago
El Sol doesn't network very well

I am very fond of this work also, but surprised it hasn't been pulled like most other published stories. I believe any future books in this series will be found with the author title of LORD ANUBIS on Amazon books. I purchased because it is a favorite and to show support for a literotica author stepping out to the mainstream.

EndOfStoryEndOfStoryover 6 years ago
elsol does NOT sell his work.

Look up his work on other sites and you will specifically find him commenting that he does not sell and will not sell his work. So do NOT buy it online.

This is the comment on his blog:

"I know of a couple of instances where my story has been downloaded and put on sale, especially master's ring.

It is not me selling them -- and I do not believe it is even someone who took my story and completed it.

SOL is the official repository of my stories (I have posted in literotica).

Please do not buy the stories as I do not sell them and I have no plans to EVER 'sell' my sex-laden stories.

Thank you,"

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
VERY Good

A VERY Good and interesting story. I only wish the story had gotten finished along with a background story or two including Jason.

Plus maybe even a few background stories about the Brotherhood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Part 4

I would like to read a Part 4.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

What a shame there was no Part 4, there needs to be a continuation. If Elsol cannot do so maybe someone else with his/her permission can pick up the mantle and do so. This story cries out to be finished.

GREGARIVSGREGARIVSabout 3 years ago

This is the 3rd or 4th time I’ve read this series, and it’s still my favorite on Literotica. If only Book 4 had been written....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Can I ask what happened?

Why will there be no book 4?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Because he got queasy at the idea of the sister

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was a good read but having to end like this is disappointing. I like this a lot and it seems like we were only half way through the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This has been a wild ride thus far but I am sure it is going to really start going off the rails very soon. A seriously impressive author to put something this hardcover together. Thanks for creating and posting it. I have no idea how long this took to put together but I think the readers find it was totally worthwhile.

SilvermireSilvermireabout 1 year ago

Another one bites the dust.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous