A Master's Ring: Book 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Letting her hit me made Rachel even angrier, she threw everything she had at me to little affect because of my blocking and rolling. At some point, she must have decided just hitting me was good enough and kept at it until exhaustion overtook her.

"Do you feel better?" I asked when she stopped.

Her roundhouse had no tell so my body reacted naturally. I spun down hooking her base leg out from underneath her. She landed on her back with a thud and air exploded out of her lungs.

I stood looking down at her until she caught her breath.

"Now, I feel better!" she gritted out from behind her mouthpiece.

I shrugged and walked to Stephanie who had sat up. I crouched down to look into her eyes.

"Was this really necessary?" she whispered angrily.

Everyone was paying attention to us so we kept our voice tones low enough that even the Brothers and Rachel could not hear our conversation.

"What happened happened, Stephanie," I told her. "What happens happened. What will happen, you determine."

"Do I get a fortune cookie with that?" she whispered sarcastically.

"You were raped. It happened and nothing you ever do will change that," I told her. "At this moment, you cannot fight me and win. I have years of training and killing experience that you will never be able to acquire. You know my family history; there are generations of breeding the best of us inside of me. You could not have killed even your rapists as easily as I will kill you. What happens in a fight between you and me already happened, Stephanie. It happened every morning I woke for one of these classes while you rolled over and hit the snooze button for another fifteen minutes of sleep."

"So what am I supposed to do?" she asked seriously.

"Determine what will happen," I answered. "Give yourself a fighting chance against monsters, against a bullet in your head, and even against me."

"It's really fucking easy to talk from your side of the table," she said.

"The Brotherhood has decided what will happen if you fail," I told her. "I have decided what will happen if you succeed in breaking the past's hold."

"You will kill me anyway," she whispered.

"Maybe, Stephanie," I said. "But our decisions won't matter if you make one of your own."

I stood up catching two male students getting up from the corner of my eye. One of them coughed so I turned towards them.

"Beating up women is no big deal," one of them said.

I sighed wondering if they understood why the backs of every woman straightened violently. A measuring glance told me everything I needed to know: a pair of barracuda in a goldfish pond.

"I think beating a woman is a big deal," Evelyn said putting her mouthpiece back in.

Charmel did the same thing and waved me aside. I nodded and stepped off the mat. Neither barracuda chose to step out of the water after the female sharks got through mangling them.

"Would you like a ride home?" Charmel asked when I leaned against the driver side door of her car.

I had asked them to pick me up in front of the student center that morning. They agreed instantly with my plan to test Stephanie making me feel that they wanted a second round against me after getting more information about what they faced. The ride to the school was a pleasantly quiet one making me think that other Brothers spent time together to get away from general noise that accompanied Siblings.

"No," I told Charmel. "Stephanie offered me a ride home."

"Did you get what you wanted done here?" Evelyn asked from the passenger seat.

"I tried to change what will happen," I answered. "I won't know until it happens or does not happen."

They nodded and looked at me curiously since I did move away.

"There's a body in your trunk," I said. "One of your fellow Foot members fell for the old 'He's looking into an open car trunk; I can stab him, push him in, and slam it shut before anyone notices' routine."

Both sprang to attention.

"I apologize for the blood in your trunk," I said to Charmel. "He tried to use one of those big ass hunting knives on me; it disagreed with his bowels."

"You knew he was following us and didn't tell us," Evelyn said angrily.

"He wasn't here for you," I told her pointedly.

"Who was it?" Charmel asked.

"Don't remember his name," I replied. "Don't care if he was stupid enough to come at me by himself with a knife."

"Shit!" Evelyn exclaimed.

"Is there a problem?" I asked.

"I fucking bet Roderigo it was over," Evelyn complained.

"I'm in for the full six," Charmel said snickering and starting the car. "I planned to hide out until it was over, but if the idiots are going to follow us to David maybe I'll visit that sorority pussy-palace of his I keep hearing such good things about."

"We'll take care of it," Evelyn told me dismissively. "That's our job anyway."

------

There were a lot of people in the living room when I got home.

"A full day of movies," a pajama-clad Doris Alex announced.

Every Sibling or candidate except one sat around open pizza boxes, soda, popcorn, and candy.

"Where's Emily?" I asked.

"She ran away," Melisa said nonchalantly.

"Excuse me?"

"She didn't run away," Doris Alex corrected. "She just ran."

Melisa shrugged and grabbed a handful of popcorn. I waited for someone to continue but was ignored.

"Does anyone know why she ran?" I asked patiently.

"I think the Sarahs and me jumping you shook her a bit," Luanne said distractedly. "She thought she was next, and we took her by surprise."

The doorbell rang, which was also ignored by everyone. I went to answer it and found Samantha getting ready to ring again.

"Hello," I said curiously.

"Doris Alex called yesterday to tell me I should come over," Samantha told me.

I nodded and got out of her way. Following her into the living room, I wondered what Doris Alex was up to; an answer I did not have to wait long for. The Sarahs got a look at Samantha and started vibrating with sexual energy. I sighed and rolled my eyes at Doris Alex.

"Sarahs meet your type," I said taking care of the introductions. "Your type meet the Sarahs."

Samantha raised an eyebrow but was too focused on the girls to say anything to me

"Aren't you the prettiest pair of matched fillies," Samantha said. "Has David trained you to the saddle yet?"

"No," both Sarahs replied in unison.

"Greeaatt!" I said from behind Samantha.

"You're going to be busy out of the house tonight anyway," Doris Alex said coming to stand next to me. "Plus I wanted to create some distance between the Sarahs and Lee."

"Trying to break up the threesome?" I asked.

"Lee needs to make up her mind about what is really important in her life," Doris Alex told me.

"You're going to take away her playmates to see if she follows them," I said shaking my head at her.

Doris Alex shrugged innocently.

"You might be pushing her too hard," I told her.

"We'll see," she replied. "Lee has a strong inclination towards our lifestyle and following the Sarahs might be the excuse she needs to do what she wants to anyway. It won't be about Brothers if she comes to us."

"Did you have to set this up in my house?" I asked nodding towards where Samantha was circling the rigidly standing Sarahs. "They're going to start ripping clothing off any second."

"The party might start here, but it certainly won't end her," Doris Alex with another shrug.

"You're going out so it doesn't matter what those three do here," Melisa said leaning up to give me a kiss on the cheek.

"I am?" I asked.

"Emily needs to be brought back," she told me seriously.

"I don't know where she is," I pointed out.

"We got all of that for you," she answered giving me a sheet of paper. "She took your car so she was easy to keep track of."

"My car, my car; or my car, your car?" I asked.

"Nobody touches your car!" Melisa said dangerously.

Every Sibling or candidate entering my house probably got the official list of David's things only Melisa got to play with.

"Your car, Melisa's car," Doris Alex interrupted with quickly.

"How did you find out what motel she's staying in?" I said changing the subject.

"I gave her one of your credit cards," Doris Alex answered. "I hope she got the room she wanted."

"She didn't go far," I said reading the rest of the paper.

"The motel is on the border of her hometown," Doris Alex told me.

"Interesting," I said.

"You should get going," Melisa told me. "You wouldn't want to keep her waiting too long."

"Take your time though," Doris Alex said looking at Samantha and the Sarahs. "This isn't going to be pretty or quick."

"Toss a whip and some handcuffs into Michael's room," Melisa ordered. "I want to finish watching the movie."

-----

The door was unlocked so I opened it and stepped inside. Emily sat on the bed wearing one of my t-shirts. She used the remote to turn the TV off before looking at me.

"Hello," she said nervously.

I nodded closing the door behind me.

"I didn't run away," she informed me quickly. "I just didn't want an audience for this."

"People know better than to come into my room when I'm in the middle of something important," I told her. "So what's the real reason you came here, Emily?"

She changed positions to give me a nice view up the t-shirt. My dick hardened in appreciation of how pretty her pussy looked.

"I grew up here," she answered.

"In this room?" I asked.

"Sort of," she responded with a smile. "I grew up in this town, but I lost my virginity in this room."

"And you picked it for our first time?" I asked wincing.

"Losing my virginity wasn't a very memorable experience," she said sadly.

"Bad?" I asked.

"Prom night, drunk boyfriend I thought I was in love with, and I got dumped the next week," she listed off. "Not exactly what I dreamed of."

I nodded knowing there was nothing I could say about it.

"How did you lose your virginity?" she asked spreading her legs a little.

I sat on the bed and stared at her. Emily wanted a perfect night and the memory of my monsters had no place in it.

"I had a friend who shared his girlfriend with me," I told her.

"What?" she asked amazed.

"It wasn't a 'if you love me, you'll do this for me' thing," I said. "He gave me everything. He didn't have anything that in his mind didn't really belong to me and it included his girlfriend. He probably didn't get a girlfriend for himself; he did it for me."

"She just accepted it?"

"I think Brittany knew it from the beginning, nothing that happened between us surprised her," I said. "He gave me everything."

"Is that what I'm supposed to do, David?" she asked quietly.

"No, Emily," I told her. "The rule here is I accept everything you're willing to give me."

"I don't like that," she said with a shake of her head.

"Why not?"

"Your friend was right, it's better to give you everything," she told me seriously. "You know what to do with it. I think that's another reason I came here. I stopped believing in giving someone all I am because of this room."

"Why did you stop believing?" I asked.

"Because he didn't love me too," she answered staring at me.

"Emily," I said only to have her fingers on my lips stop the words.

"I never left this room because a kid told me he loved me here just to get into my pants," she said looking into my eyes. "I know what you don't feel, David."

"So how is this going to work then?" I asked her.

"It doesn't have to work," she replied. "It just has to be."

I raised an eyebrow in question, but Emily chose not to explain further.

"I think I can kill two birds with one stone here," she told me.

"Which birds?"

"I can get away from everyone at your house, and I can relive my first time with a man," she said quietly.

"You can't avoid the people in my house being a part of your sex life, Emily," I told her.

"They don't have to be a part of tonight, do they?" she pleaded. "I'd like to lose my virginity in private."

I leaned forward and gave her a long kiss.

"No," I said breaking it. "I think we can do this on our own."

"Tomorrow morning, I'll do whatever it takes to show Doris that I belong in your home," Emily said heatedly.

"Nobody thinks you don't belong, Emily," I said. "We've been waiting for you to accept it."

"I'm ready."

Emily proved it that night and in the morning, not to Doris Alex or me but to herself.

=====Chapter 53=====

"The water is beautiful," Melisa said from behind me.

I turned to see my First and Doris Alex walking up to the edge of the water wearing matching white sarongs and bikini tops. The view behind them was spectacular; a white sand beach with a couple of cottages nestled protectively around the entrance of the cove. I looked out at the water and smiled at how clear it was.

"You can see the bottom for a long way," I said. "How did you manage to rent this place with so little notice?"

"I've been planning this for ten years," Melisa told me taking Doris Alex's hand.

"The Society owns the cove and the nearby town," Doris Alex told me, which was a more informative answer than the one Melisa offered.

"This has to be a popular spot among Brothers," I said inquisitively. "Isn't it tough to get the place to ourselves for a week and half."

"Siblings handle vacation plans for Brothers," Doris Alex answered with a smile. "We have ways to settle scheduling conflicts."

I raised an eyebrow.

"Rank," she explained.

"Aaahhhh," I said nodding. "So did I displace a Brother who planned for a very nice vacation here?"

"No," Doris Alex answered. "I told a Sibling to find somewhere else to drag his Brother on vacation."

"And you win those kinds of arguments?" I asked.

"Not all of them," Doris Alex said smiling with smug satisfaction. "I will win a lot more soon."

Melisa bumped Doris Alex's hip and shook her head in amusement. I put my hand in the pocket of my pants and touched the rings they had given me when I was told where we would be spending Spring Break.

They were Sibling rings with my crest on them.

"Melisa is your First," Doris Alex had said when she handed me hers in my bedroom.

"You put it on my hand when you're ready," Melisa said as she passed me her ring.

As ceremonies went it was simple, but commitment is a word describing every day for the rest of your life. There is not a lot to say, and plenty to do.

Doris Alex did not have to explain her words about Melisa; to Siblings, she had earned a right to be first in everything.

"There's a surprise in your cottage," Melisa told me excitedly while kicking sand at the water.

I looked up at the cottages. The girls planned to stay in one of them, and left the other for my use. It felt like we were taking separate vacations, even if we would only be a few feet from each other's door. Their intimacy grew by leaps and bounds in the weeks after Emily moved into the house. The candidates needed a lot of my attention giving Melisa and Doris Alex plenty of time to spend together.

"I'll be there in a bit," I said.

"We'll be in our cottage," Melisa told me. "Just go in yours, our Spring Break present should be obvious."

I stared out at the water thinking the stay in the cove would be a quiet change from home.

The Sarahs needed little from me after meeting Samantha. They spent Thursday night through Monday morning in her company, and while they hung out at my house during the week I was no longer their primary focus. As Doris Alex intended, the Sarahs' new life created separation anxiety for Lee. The pledge spent as much time in my home as the candidates who had made their decision. She moped around the house on weekends and sometimes spent the night on the couch.

Stephanie wore the same lost look as Lee but for different reasons. After our sparring session, she gained direction but behaved as if she forgot how to walk. Her moods swings were sudden and violent targeting any available person except me. Doris Alex was infuriated that Stephanie showed a complete loss of respect for Rank and dared to rail at Melisa, who had been exempt from previous attacks. Doris Alex and Stephanie avoided each other when I stipulated there was to be no physical violence to their encounters. I was the only one that could cut a Stephanie tantrum short, but each time she got dangerously close to a confrontation with me she would not survive.

Sandra, Emily, and Luanne were the likeliest targets for Stephanie's bad moods. They tried to spend as much time as they could near me for the added protection. The three candidates would probably have needed only the smallest bit less attention without Stephanie's verbal assaults, but the added stress made their need vibrate at a higher pitch. Unlike Stephanie though, the three candidates came with benefits.

I turned and walked towards my cottage. The week would be a quiet one, and I wanted to practice my new habit of sitting in a corner staring at Melisa and Doris Alex's crest rings.

My instincts signaled the presence of someone in the cottage. I shook my head realizing I expected nothing less with my Siblings so obviously absorbed in each other.

I opened the door and stared at my Spring Break gift.

"Hello Cori," I said closing the door.

Her smile at seeing me perfectly accessorized her outfit; a baby pink bustier, matching panties that rode high on her hips, pink stockings, and white heels.

The bows at the top of the stockings were a nice touch.

She leaned back on the massive bed, closed her eyes, and took a breath. The air was ocean-water salty, but sweetness of her musk cut the bitterness.

"I've been waiting for you," she said opening her eyes and looking at me.

I rested back on the door taking the time to enjoy studying Cori. Like any man, willing was my preference; but with that given, blondes with blue eyes rated highest. Brunettes with brown eyes were unquestionably the bottom of the barrel making my fascination with Cori an unexplainable phenomenon.

I did not have sexual fantasies; I had Cori.

"Are you just going to look at me?" she asked.

Cori enjoyed my eyes on her so it was not a complaint.

"Turn to the side," I ordered.

She spread her legs shoulder-width apart and gave me a profile view of her body. Her head turned so that she could meet my eyes as she bent forward to accentuate the curve of her bottom. Cori's mouth opened letting her take in more oxygen to fuel the fire building inside her.

"Around," I said quietly.

She turned giving me her back. Her fingers slipped underneath the panty strings on either side of her hips. The pink of the panties was slightly darker over the spot where Cori wanted me. She shifted her head so she could look at me out of the corner of her eye.

Anticipating the weather, I dressed lightly in sandals, a thin pullover shirt, and summer string pants. I kicked the sandals off, and pushed the pants to the floor stepping out of them. Cori turned around to watch as I took the shirt off.

"I didn't say you could move," I told her.

Cori licked her lips, but only turned part of the way around. She licked her lips again while her eyes followed my waving hard-on. I leaned back on the door and enjoyed staring at how the string of her panties got lost between her ass cheeks.

"David," Cori whispered.

"Take your hair down," I said.

I liked the way her hair looked up with a loose strand bisecting her left eye, but watching her take it down increased our desire.

She did it slowly pulling out a pin, dropping it on the floor, and letting the sound dissipate from our shared experience before reaching for the next one. At the last pin, she held her hair in place with one hand and stared at me. Cori dug her fingers into her locks and shook her head while pulling outwards.

She posed with her legs together, hands on slightly cocked hips, and her brown hair washing past her shoulders.

1...1516171819...22