A Master's Ring: Book 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like a camera?" she asked breathlessly.

"I'm not going to forget this," I told her honestly.

Cori shivered as if a cold breeze had passed through the room.

"Turn around," I instructed.

She walked to the bedpost on the right before turning around and putting her hands head-high on the post. Cori sent her hair flying out of the way so she could burn me with her eyes. She arched her back pushing her behind out into a position that made my hands itch to grab it.

Cori straightened and for a second seemed to forget about me. She palmed her left ass cheek while looking down at herself. Her eyes met mine asking what she could do to make a satisfying end come sooner. I did not say anything, and Cori nodded. She smiled deeply before setting out to break my control.

She spun around to lean back on the bedpost. Her knees bent to lower her body. Cori's hands grabbed her panties and pulled them out far enough that I could see the upper line of her dark pubic hair.

Cori's eyes lost focus as she continued to pose for me.

She sat on the floor moving her ass forward until she could rest back on her elbow. Her legs were spread wide framing the baby pink of her panties that surrounded the darker pink at her core. Cori grabbed the panty strings and pulled back hard to make the cloth outline her desire.

Cori lined her body perpendicular to me and turned over onto her knees. She rested her face on the floor with her eyes on me. One hand grabbed her ass while her body vibrated with want. Her feet tapped the ground lightly with the same rapid rhythm as her heartbeat.

She squeezed her eyes closed tightly reveling in the opportunity to pose as a part of a living fantasy.

Cori got on her knees and sat back on her ankles. She touched different parts of her body as she looked at me. Her eyes softened, no longer trying to urge me to completion instead waiting for me to decide it was time. She would wait letting what she felt grow and grow until I lit the fuse that made her explode.

She pushed the bustier cups down exposing her breasts. Cori stared down at her nipples passing her fingers over them and reacting to the touch. She smiled at me wickedly before she lifted her right breast and licked at the nipple. Cori covered her breasts with her hands pouting at me, disappointed that the last vision had not set me off.

The heat in the room intensified when she reached behind her and undid the bustier. She held it against her body and looked at me through her eyelashes.

"Let it go," I ordered when she held the position for too long.

She glowed like I had awarded her a medal. Cori stood up letting the bustier fall at her feet. She grabbed the sides of her panties and pulled them down to where a hint of her pubic hair was on display.

When she turned to show me her ass, I knew the end was bearing down on us hard.

She spread her hands as far as the panty strings allowed. Cori brought her hands down pulling the string from between her ass cheeks and making her panties crawl down her body.

She bent over keeping her panties moving off her body until they were at her knees. Cori let them go and stood up straight. She turned her head to the side and grabbed an ass cheek spreading it out so that I could see the moistening of her body.

Cori moved to the bedpost and turned around. She leaned back staring at me. Her body moved downwards smoothly until she sat on the floor. She used a hand to cover my view of her pussy. She entwined her legs and straightened them so that they pointed at the ceiling. Her hand moved so that only the entrance of her body was kept from my sight.

Her eyes announced she was ready.

I walked up to her and ran my hand down her legs as I knelt down. Cori moved her hand out of my way as I adjusted my hips to line my dick with her pussy.

Her body welcomed me with a tight embrace as I entered her.

I wrapped my arms around her thighs and pulled up to fuck into her deeper. She pushed against the bedpost using it to ensure her body surrendered completely.

It only took one stroke to set her ablaze and that was all I needed to let go.

-----

The town was a mile from the cove and had a surprising number of shops.

"They can't make much money," I said walking into a clothing store where every item had an expensive label.

"We like to shop," Cori told me picking up a tiny pink bikini and holding it against her body. "There's a resort a few miles away that is popular among Siblings, and they know about the shops here." "Why don't they stay in the cottages?" I asked. "Only Brothers and their accompanying Siblings stay in the cove, David," she answered. "Wouldn't people think it weird to find a town in the middle of nowhere with as many expensive boutiques as by a good resort?" I asked. "The shops only open when they're told to," Cori said. "We'll be eating at a four star restaurant tonight that nobody in the world knows about. There's only couple of tables in a backyard." "And no one here asks why?" "We take good care of people," Cori said putting the bikini in the bag she brought from the cottage. "Aren't you going to pay for that?" I asked as she walked towards the door. She rolled her eyes at me before continuing out. The Siblings talked among themselves during dinner giving me time to think about our vacation. There was a relaxed feeling to the passing time that had nothing to do with being in a tropical paradise. I understood why Melisa and Doris Alex were keeping to themselves unless I wanted their attention.

Living with Siblings means very little time alone for a Brother, but candidates reduced it to nothing. I did not eat, shower, or sleep without a candidate present. I was even driven to and from my martial arts or shooting classes. The lack of time away to myself convinced me that sex would become a chore, but the girls were too different for that to happen.

Sandra interpreted everything as a sign that I wanted to have sex. It approached the ridiculous when asking for the pepper shaker got me blown at the dinner table. Michael spent most meals after that asking her to pass him everything.

Luanne liked it public and wanted to work through a list of on-campus spots she had been compiling since her freshman year. Luckily after we got through those, she settled for anywhere in my house that someone could watch. Visiting sorority sisters fell victim to her exhibitionism when she dragged me into my room one afternoon and left the doors wide open.

Emily was into the quiet during the middle of the night. She crawled on top of me, impaled her body, and rode me until the orgasms exhausted her. Her favorite part was when I flipped her over and stormed towards my own release.

The common thread was that they needed it; the same way that indoctrinated Siblings needed a clear path to a Brother at all times. Siblings just managed their emotional requirements better than candidates.

I wondered if Melisa had been the one to think up a semi-separate Spring Break, or if Doris Alex suggested it to give me the time away to understand the candidate process better.

There were skills Siblings needed to learn during their Brother tour. Cori had needs like the candidates, but she wrapped their fulfillment in my desire to have her whenever I wanted. I woke up in the morning and rolled over into her. A second round happened after the hour I spent making sure every inch of her body had an adequate amount of sun block. I liked her idea of a fuck as a dinner appetizer so incorporated it into my vacation. The nights ended the same the entire time she spent with me, Cori in some lingerie posing for a mental photo shoot.

Cori getting up to pack woke me on Friday morning.

"I've got to go," she told me.

I nodded and watched her.

"Melisa's driving me to the airport," she said when done. "You should give Doris a good fuck; a week without a Brother is rough on Bloodlines, but she said you needed it."

I nodded again.

"One last time before I go?" she asked brightly.

I went back to sleep after she left.

Doris Alex was sunbathing nude when I got back from a head-clearing run in the afternoon.

"Aren't you going to burn?" I asked standing by her lounge chair.

"I'm an Alexander," she said stretching her arms out to me. "A sunburn might make it inconvenient to have sex with a Brother."

I took Cori's advice and rode Doris Alex hard. It had been a week since I touched her, and it felt good to hear the sounds of her pleasure.

The girls had dinner delivered, which we ate at the edge of the water. They smiled when I was done and took everything away.

I sat watching the waves until the sun set.

I walked through the open door of their cottage without knocking. Melisa was naked and lying on her stomach while Doris Alex massaged her ass.

Neither said anything as I stripped by the door.

My dick tingled with anticipation as I climbed on the bed. Doris Alex spread Melisa's ass cheeks showing me where I was wanted that night. My First had avoided anal sex up until now, but the smile she gave me over her shoulder showed her willingness.

Doris Alex spread lubricant on me as I undid the rope chain around my neck that held our rings. I put mine on, and took Melisa's crest ring off the chain. I put the chain back around my neck with Doris Alex's ring still trapped in it.

The redhead guided me to Melisa's anal entry when I leaned down. My First gasped when the head of my dick passed into her. I did not want to wait any longer to take her so I pressed forward ignoring her discomfort. Doris Alex grabbed Melisa's ass cheeks and spread them wide trying to make it easier on her.

The rushing sound in my head had nothing to do with the waves outside the cottage. I pushed into Melisa with hard pressure intending for nothing to stop this last possession.

She cried out when my hips touched her ass cheeks. Doris Alex stroked Melisa's hair as I rested my weight on top of my First's body.

There was only one reason to hold back my pleasure; I held Melisa's wrist and placed her crested ring on the tip of her finger.

"Yes!" she whispered pushing her ass against me.

I put the ring on her finger and guided it down.

Melisa moved underneath, driving me to finish. I came inside my first crested Sibling.

Melisa lay facing me afterwards with her ring hand next to mine. She smiled through a haze of tears.

"Forever, David," she whispered. "Forever!"

=====Chapter 54=====

Spring Break changed some things while solidifying others.

Everyone was in the living room when Melisa, Doris Alex, and I dragged our bags in. I noticed the Sarahs' pleased smiles and that someone was in my bedroom.

Stephanie and I were left alone in the living room when the Siblings and candidates ran upstairs to gossip about what happened on each other's vacations.

Stephanie projected a calmer sense of being.

"You've accepted it?" I asked.

"No," she replied without meeting my eyes. "I've accepted there is nothing I can do about what happened to me."

Her grip on the book tightened to the point I thought she might rip it apart.

"You're angry," I said.

"Very," she answered between her teeth.

"I killed your rapists, Stephanie," I reminded her. "Talk to Nancy, she will be more helpful from this point on."

"You went to a head doctor?" she asked when I turned to walk into my room.

"No," I replied.

"But you think I should continue with Nancy!"

"I had Jason," I said opening the doors to my bedroom.

Lee was lying naked on my bed.

"So you've made a decision," I said to her closing the doors behind me.

She nodded and got on her knees. Lee's breasts were impressive when she had clothing on; naked, they commanded attention.

"I want to keep my friends," she told me.

"Is that a good enough reason to do this?" I asked.

"Are you complaining?" she asked putting her hands on her hips and jutting her breasts out at me.

I looked into her eyes and raised an eyebrow.

"I've never had a lot of friends," she said unsurely.

"You've never had any friends," I corrected approaching the bed.

"No, I haven't," she answered. "I had problems in high school with other girls' boyfriends."

I laughed causing her to smirk.

"It's not funny," she told me.

"Was the problem that you couldn't keep your hands off them?" I asked smiling.

"No," she answered. "The boys couldn't keep it a secret they wanted to get their hands on me."

"I would think some girls would overlook the indiscriminate eye of high school boys," I said.

"You would be thinking wrong," she replied. "Aren't you wearing a lot of clothes?"

"I'm still trying to figure out if you have a good reason for doing this," I informed her.

"The Sarahs are my best friend," she said.

"Friends," I corrected automatically.

"Friend," she corrected back.

I nodded and let it go.

"I pledged because other girls would have to be my friends if I was a sister," she said.

"Caroline isn't the friend of anyone associated with me," I pointed out.

"Caroline can fucking kiss my ass!" she said vehemently. "Plus I'd rather be friends with anyone in this house than that horse-faced bitch, even Michael, and all he wants is to get into my pants."

"How do you know that's not all I want?" I asked.

"Because I'm naked on your bed, and we're still talking," she said biting her lower lip. "Are you really not going to have sex with me?"

"Lee, I'm going to have my dick between your breasts in a few minutes," I told her. "What I'm trying to decide is what happens afterwards?"

"We're in your room," she said. "I know what that means."

"I don't remember saying I wouldn't drag you out to the couch for our tryst," I told her.

"You can't let someone escape your den," she replied smartly. "It would set a bad precedent."

"I want to know that you understand what this means," I replied.

"The Sarahs are my best friend," she told me lifting her chin. "I'm glad those little bitches wouldn't talk to me in high school; I know how precious what I can have is. I won't give up my friends in this house!"

"There's no reason for it to be me," I said. "The Sarahs are very close to Samantha."

"They won't stop talking about her," she replied blushing.

"I'm sure Samantha wouldn't mind you tagging along for a weekend sleepover," I told her.

"I've never been with a woman," she said avoiding my eyes.

"Lee, I've seen you kissing the Sarahs," I reminded her. "I seem to remember some very explicit action on the lounge chairs between the three of you."

"They're my best friend," she said shrugging. "They don't count."

I wondered if she would mind if I stepped out, and asked a Sibling if that made sense to them. Lee took a deep breath making me think that understanding was not a requirement to move on.

"I can't give up guys either," she told me. "Some of those boyfriends had really nice hands."

"There are other nice things about boys," I said.

"The Sarahs have told me all about you," she said looking at my groin. "I know what I'm doing, David. This is my choice."

"That's all I wanted to hear," I said reaching out and tracing a line between her breasts with my finger.

"Fucking my tits doesn't sound very exciting to me," she said nervously.

"How long did you lay here?" I asked.

"About an hour," she answered.

"Were you thinking about this?" I asked running a finger around her left nipple.

"Oh yeah!"

"Did it excite you?" I asked running the finger around the other nipple.

"I'm going to like you between my breasts, aren't I?" she asked with a hitch in her breath.

"The Sarahs care about you," I said. "They wouldn't let you do this if there aren't going to be a lot of things you'll like."

-----

Unlike the Sarahs, Lee's appetite for me was in no way diminished by weekends with Samantha. She tried to gorge herself for those absences during the week.

Four candidates were a lot to handle until I formally introduced them to Jeremy. It was like putting two balls of string down for kittens to play with; I added a third ball by asking why only the Sarahs and Lee visited Samantha. The girls spent a majority of their time with me, but spreading the wealth gave me breathing room especially on weekends.

The weekend before exams started was a quiet one. The candidates took advantage of the lull by visiting home or spending time with their friends. They knew after exams they would be going away for a long time.

Doris Alex, Melisa, and I were studying in the living room while Stephanie read one of the books on Nancy's suggested reading list when the doorbell rang. Stephanie got up to answer it.

"Shit!" Doris Alex said staring at the living room entrance.

I experienced the same sensation as when I met the Foot; the room and everyone in it diminished as if someone behind me was bending my focus towards them. Turning around, I met Iane's blue eyes. Doris Alex stood up growling with displeasure.

"Sit," I commanded without looking at her.

The redhead sat back down but kept her eyes on our visitor.

"I always knew the Alexander women were bitches, but that's ridiculous," Iane said to Doris Alex. "To think, all I needed to make you like me was a chew-toy slathered with peanut butter. Will you be fetching my slippers when I move in?"

Iane's voice had a musical quality to its tone and rhythm.

The Ian Bloodline representative was indescribable, as if some mad scientist pieced her together from the best of everything forgetting about the humanity that imperfection gives a woman.

Her hair carried only the slightest shade of blonde while her eyes were dark sapphire. Sandra would have felt curve-less if she compared herself to the Ian Sibling.

Iane raised an eyebrow when I did not react to her verbal attack on Doris Alex.

"The strong, silent ones have never been my type," she warned me.

I closed my eyes and held my breath. Opening them, Iane seemed smaller but as I breathed her presence enlarged again. She walked around the room touching everything she could, which gave me an opportunity to adjust to her. After a few minutes, she still drew my eyes but her effect on my senses lessened.

"So you're the First they chose for the third Bloodline Brother," Iane said standing in front of Melisa.

Doris Alex moved to the edge of the chair and bared her teeth.

"Your master told you to sit, bitch," Iane reminded Doris Alex. "I know my place; remember yours."

"Our places are equal, Ian," Doris Alex told her. "Our Bloodline Brother has my crest ring; so your place is far behind mine."

Iane laughed and reached into the pocket of her jeans. She pulled out a Sibling ring and showed its face to Doris Alex.

"My place beside David was decided by the Council," Iane told Doris Alex. "I wouldn't think of disobeying them."

Doris Alex's lips whitened as she pressed them together. Iane laughed again and put the ring back in her pocket.

"You don't have anything to say?" Iane asked Melisa.

"You're prettier than I thought you would be," Melisa complimented Iane. "I could do without the attitude, but you'll make a very nice cock ring for David."

Iane took a confused step back from Melisa and studied her.

"There's more spirit in you than I would have given credit for an unindoctrinated Sibling," Iane said to Melisa.

"She is a crested First," Doris Alex replied tightly. "She knows her place in David's home."

"Are you challenging that place?" Melisa asked Iane softly.

Iane waved her question away as if it was not worth thinking about. Melisa shrugged and returned to her book when Iane faced me.

"You don't say a lot," she said to me.

"Be careful, Iane," Stephanie warned. "You don't want to push him."

"Why would I take advice from a broken Sibling?" Iane asked rhetorically.

Stephanie took a step forward.

1...1617181920...22