What Was I Thinking? The Beginning Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while he began to work himself up and down on my cock. The look on his face was priceless. Such a beautiful face fixed in an expression of earnest concentration. I just stared at him while he worked his butt up and down the entire length of my bloated cock.

Forgetting my promise to remain motionless, I began to flex and thrust. Only a little at first, but when he began to stroke his cock, I began to fuck harder.

My cock sliding in and out of his hot, velvety soft hole was driving me crazy. Just the thought of being inside his strongly muscled body pushed me right to edge, only I couldn't step back because he was essentially controlling each stroke. He kept working his ass muscles as he bounced on my lap.

There was no stopping it now, I felt the hot cum racing straight up and then out of the tip of my cock. I groaned and began thrusting violently as he jacked himself faster. Gripping the sheets beside me, I unloaded round after round of my essence deep inside my friend.

As my orgasm began to subside, I watched Stephan work his meat over until he got to the place that he wanted to be. The first shot out of his cock only narrowly missed my head, the second and third were on target, splashing under my chin. The rest landed on my chest.

Once he was done he leaned forward and kissed me passionately. I could feel him slowly uncoupling his asshole from my dick. We just lay there kissing and holding each other for a long time.

I ended up staying the night with Stephan.

When I got back, Jason was nowhere to be found and Nicole's car was out front so I assumed that they were still sleeping. I was glad because I wasn't in the mood for explanations. I went to the guest room and slept until well past noon.

When I finally did get up, Nicole was gone and Jason wasn't even the least bit curious about where I'd been. If he was, he didn't mention it. He had bigger fish to fry.

"I'm thinking of going back to grad school." He announced excitedly.

"That's great. I'm sure you're dad will be glad to hear that."

"But here's the best part." He beamed. "I'm looking at schools in Southern California."

I knew immediately where he was going with this. But I remained quiet while he said precisely what I knew he was about to say.

"And so I was wondering if I could stay with you for a while." He smiled broadly. "What do you think?"

"Wow! Don't you think you should discuss this with your dad first?" I asked, not knowing what else to say.

"Oh come on, he just got married. His new wife will be glad to have me out of here." He said. "And you said it yourself, dad will just be glad that I'm going back to school. He'll love it."

"And what about Nicole?"

"What about her?" He asked rhetorically. "I'll deal with that when the time comes. I mean if you let me come with. Just think about it at least, okay?"

"Sure, I'll think about it." I said.

I thought about it for the next twelve hours or so. By the time he crawled into my bed that night, I'd pretty much already made my decision.

After giving it some thought I realized that he was probably right about the new Mrs. Wyndham and his dad would just be ecstatic about his going back to school, no matter where it was. And as long as he stayed in school, it might not be so bad having him around.

I let him get settled in beside me before I said a word. His anxiety and anticipation were palpable. It was time to end his suspense, so I rolled over onto my elbow and cradled him a bit.

He sighed dejectedly as if he expected bad news.

"Alright, I'll let you come, but here's the deal. I'm about to lay down the law and there will be no negotiations. This is a take it or leave it kind of proposition, understand?"

"Okay." He said quietly.

"Alright, first of all you'll have talk this over with your dad and if he's cool with it then I'm cool with it. Next, you absolutely have to stay in school and complete your degree while you're living with me.

If for whatever reason you decide to drop out again, you'll get a job and start paying rent or come back here or whatever. No school, no free room and board.

The next thing is that you'll respect my house..."

I must have droned on like that for at least ten minutes. He simply nodded his agreement.

"And here's the last thing that I want you to understand." I said gently. "We are not lovers, and we are not boyfriends. You are my best friend's son who will be living with me while he's in college."

He didn't show any acknowledgement of this last statement. He seemed to be seriously thinking it over. Then he turned to me looking closely at my face.

"Can I still sleep with you sometimes?" He asked smiling brightly.

"I thought I said no negotiations." I chuckled.

"Oh come on, I'm prone to night terrors." He kidded.

"We'll see." I laughed.

He embraced me firmly and thanked me with a fantastic blowjob.

The next day he called his Andrew and told him about his plans. And just as Jason had predicted, he was thrilled with the idea.

When he was done, Jason handed me the phone.

"How soon can you have him packed and out of my house?" Andrew laughed.

I laughed along with him.

"Don't worry, I'll take good care of him for you." I assured Andrew.

"Hell, I don't care. As long as he's doing something productive with his life."

It took Jason less than a day get his things packed. We had to ship most of the large items since we'd be driving cross country in Jason's SUV. I decided since we were going to drive that I'd invite some extra company along, so I called Stephan.

"Hey, are you up for a road trip?" I asked.

"To where?"

"California?" I answered.

"You're kidding right?"

"No. Jason's decided to come out for a while, so we're driving." I told him. "So what do you say, are you in?"

It took a little coaxing, but I finally got him to agree to the road trip. This was going to be some trip and I was looking forward to it.

One thing is certain, I'm finally feeling like my old self again and that's a good thing. And who knows, maybe with Jason along I may start feeling like a whole new me.

I'm not saying that promiscuity is the cure for apathy, but it sure worked for me. I suppose rekindling old friendships and making new ones had something to do with it as well. But whatever, I feel great now.

I can't help wondering what Jorge's reaction to this new turn of events will be. This could be very interesting. I suppose I'll find out soon enough.