What Was I Thinking? The Beginning Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silently, I crept up right behind him and put my hand over his mouth and grabbed his crotch with the other hand.

He was ready to fight until he found out it was me. Together we snuck off into a secluded little area in the back of the barn and started making out.

"Man, you are so fucking hot." I whispered to him.

"I know." He laughed.

Stephan and I worked each other up into a frenzy. We couldn't keep our hands off each other. We were kissing each other so wildly that we actually bumped teeth. Fuck I hate that.

We tore at each other's pants trying to get our respective dicks out. Each of us with our pants down to about mid-thigh, stroked and fondled hard cocks and firm buns. Our hand were everywhere. Ours tongues on each other's lips, necks, nipples, chests, everywhere.

I licked and sucked his long, thick cock and tasted each of his balls until he pulled me up and went to work on my cock.

"Turn around, I wanna fuck your ass." I told him.

"I don't think so, not out here." He objected.

I saw his point.

"That can wait until I get you back to my house." Stephan smiled.

We continued to tantalize and tease each other. We sucked and stroked each other trying to get off when suddenly there was a voice. A voice we both knew.

"What the FUCK are you doing?" Jason asked incredulously.

He standing only a few feet away from us with his mouth hanging open and eyes blinking slowly as if he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

I looked at Stephan and then back at Jason.

"What the fuck does it look like we're doing." I said flatly, looking at him irately.

His expression suddenly changed from angry to utterly baffled. And I knew I had to work this just right or it might backfire with disastrous results.

"Get you ass over here!" I said angrily through gritted teeth.

He just stood there staring at me as if he was in shock. As though he couldn't comprehend my words. And indeed he probably couldn't understand what I what I was saying to him or why I was saying it.

"Right now!" I barked.

Slowly he stepped towards us. As soon as he was within reach I grabbed him by the collar and just glared at him for a minute. He recoiled a little as if he though I was going to strike him.

"Now get down there and show Stephan how sorry you are for pissing him off yesterday!" I said as I pushed him down to his knees.

Astonishingly, he did exactly as I had ordered. Taking Stephan's cock into his mouth, he closed his eyes and went to work.

Stephan looked back up at me with a stunned expression on his face. I indicated that he should just go with it. He shrugged and kissed me. Then I looked back down at Jason. He looked so fucking hot with his lips stretched around Stephan's big dick, licking and slurping. He seemed lost in the moment.

Just then I got a sudden devilish impulse. I grabbed Jason by the top of his head and yanked it back.

"Now apologize." I said evenly.

He looked up and just stared for a moment.

"Sorry." He said tonelessly.

Now I was sorry. That last part was a bit over the top. I didn't want to break his spirit, just teach him some manners.

I'm not necessarily a cruel bastard by nature and I didn't really care for this new role I was playing. But behaving this way made my dick extremely hard. And ashamed as I am to admit it, it was really exciting me. Its weird how ideas can conflict in the mind.

So I stroked his head and then pulled him to his feet. Putting his head on my shoulder, I continued to comfort him. Then I kissed him passionately while reaching out to caress Stephan's face and neck.

I undid Jason's pants and Stephan pulled them down a bit. Then we made a Jason sandwich. While I ground my cock against Jason's crotch, Stephan ground into his backside.

"We should probably take this somewhere else before anyone else comes along." Stephan suggested.

I agreed. And with that all three of us slipped away unnoticed by the rest of the guys. Stephan followed us back to Jason's where we wasted no time getting naked.

Pushing Stephan back onto the bed, I gave him a tongue bath. He was a little ripe and gamey, but I've never minded the smell of a man. Jason just watched me like a hungry puppy in anticipation while pulling on his meat.

When I got down to Stephan's crotch I put my hand out to Jason, indicating that he should join me. He was on it in a flash, taking as much of Stephan's cock into his mouth as he could. He seemed to lack the skills of a serious deep-throating cock sucker, but he did well enough. I licked Stephan's balls and fingered his hole for a while then moved up to kiss him.

Then I urged and maneuvered them into a sixty-nine position. Crawling up between Stephan's legs, I lift them up and Jason held them there. While they continued sucking each other, I lubed Stephan's hole with my spit. Then I let Jason lube up my cock with his spit.

Jason leaned forward to watch as I lined up my cock with Stephan's puckered little hole. He seemed enthralled with the scene playing out just inches from his face.

Pushing my cock against his hole I kept applying more and more pressure until I felt Stephan's asshole muscle give way. Obviously he felt it too because I could hear him groaning around a mouthful of Jason's cock.

"Suck!" I ordered Jason, because he had stopped and was just staring at my dick as I tried to wedge it into Stephan's tight hole.

He went back to work on Stephan's cock, but never took his eyes off what I was doing. Then I told him to spit on my cock, right at the point where I was connected to Stephan. He did it and then he smoothed it around a bit with his fingers and then he went back to work on Stephan's meat.

Applying more pressure, I was able to push a little further inside Stephan. Soon I was able to start pushing and pulling, in and out of him. Within a few minutes, I was buried as far into his gut as I get in this position.

Sliding in and out of Stephan's hole with long strokes, I tried to set up a rhythm, but Jason's head kept distracting me.

"Go up there and get behind him." I told Jason.

So he moved around and slid in behind Stephan, putting him between his legs so that he could reach over Stephan's shoulders to get at his hard cock. I resumed my fucking motion, spreading his legs as wide as they would go for better access. His ass muscles gripped my cock like a vise while Jason looked on.

Now it was time to get down to business. I picked up the pace and began pounding Stephan's ass. He took it like a champ. Jason played with Stephan's nipples and jerked his cock while I drove relentlessly into and out of his tight hole. I watched as his eyes rolled back in his head and he began spurting wads of thick, creamy sperm all over himself.

"Yeah, that's it. That a boy." Jason encouraged him. "That's right, shoot it. Shoot it!"

I continued fucking his ass while he pumped out jet after jet of that beautiful pearly white juice, gripping my dick tighter with each shot. The thick, dark hairs on his torso had captured every drop.

When he was finally done he bade me be still, so I was still. His orgasm had driven me almost to the point of no return, so I was unable to keep my cock from jumping and pulsing inside him.

"Ah, fuck man, take it. Take it out!" He insisted.

So I pulled out of him slowly, while his face contorted in pain.

"You alright man?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I'm good." He assured me. "It just started to hurt like hell after I came. I'll be right back."

I watched Stephan's well muscled and furry ass globes flex as he went off to the bathroom, presumably to clean up a bit. Jason turned around instantly and got down on all fours in front of me.

"A bit eager aren't we?" I chuckled while caressing his smooth, hairless, but very round butt cheeks.

He didn't answer, he just spit on his fingers and rubbed it into his hole. He was obviously very excited, because this time he did everything he could to help me achieve penetration. He held his cheeks and rocked back and forth on my cock until the head finally popped in.

Jason let out a deep, guttural groan when he snapped open. He was quite still then. After a few deep breaths he rested his forehead on the bed. I remained still until he reached his hand back to caress my thigh and pull me forward. So I continued pressing into him until I felt my cock start to slide into him.

His head remained down and his fingers dug into my thigh. I pushed a little more and that elicited a much louder groan from his throat. I sat still again because I knew I was past the thick ring of muscle just inside his butt hole.

I felt Stephan's hands on my shoulders. He massaged, caressed and kissed me while I waited for Jason's pain to subside.

We kissed until Jason began to pull me forward again. I began fucking his ass slowly and steadily until I was completely inside him. He stood up on his knees and pressed his back into my chest. I held onto his flanks while Stephan moved around in front of him and started kissing him.

Jason began to wiggle and grind his ass around on my stiff member while he played tongue tag with Stephan.

I couldn't take much more of this hot scene. I desperately needed some relief. Leaning Jason forward again, I began to fuck him vigorously. Stephan moved to the side and watched with rapt attention as I tried to bore a tunnel right through Jason's soul. Back and forth, in and out, faster and faster. Jason jerked himself with the same dedication.

I was hovering on the precipice of imminent and ultimate pleasure. My orgasm was so close now. Come on, just a little more. Just a few more strokes and BANG!. It was like a shotgun blast. The explosion rocked my very foundation.

My body shuddered at such quick intervals that I was scarcely able to breath. I was convulsing and thrusting, grabbing and pulling. The feeling was so intense that I never wanted it to stop.

Easily one of the best orgasms of my life. And this one didn't just drop off like normal. I continued to shudder and shake for a good five minutes afterwards. I had lost all awareness of Jason and Stephan until Stephan began stroking my head. I had collapsed onto Jason's back.

When I pulled out of Jason, all I could do was roll over onto my back and try to catch my breath. With both guys laying on either side of me, it occurred to me that one of them may not have cum yet.

"Jason, did you cum yet?" I asked him.

"Oh yeah." He assured me, laboring to breath.

"Yeah, he was flopping around almost as bad as you." Stephan laughed. "At first I thought you were having a stroke or something. Anyway, that must have set Jason off because he started spazzing out a few seconds later. That must've been one hell of a ride. Too bad we didn't get it on film."

We slept until late afternoon or early evening. When I awoke, I was still wedged in between the two of them. And instead of sliding down to the end of the bed to get out, I dragged my lazy body over Stephan's since he was closest to the door.

His eyes flew open and he grabbed me, looking a bit startled. I gave him a quick peck on the lips and continued on my way to the shower.

No sooner had I stepped into the warm spray of water when I heard the glass shower door open behind me. It was Jason.

"Couldn't wait your turn, eh?" I said without looking back at him.

"Water conservation, you know."

"So you're an environmentalist now?"

"Among other things."

I stood still under the shower's spray while he snuggled up behind me, wrapping his arms around my torso. I could feel his semi-erect cock pressing against my backside.

"Horny again already?" I asked.

No answer.

"You'd better save some of that for Nicole, otherwise she's gonna get suspicious." I said, half kidding.

"Who cares?" He retorted, nuzzling my neck and squeezing me from behind.

"Let's just get cleaned up okay?" I stated more than asked.

Gently, he pulled me from under the shower head and began soaping my body all over. I don't believe he missed a single spot.

"So what's up with you and Stephan?" Jason asked. "Are you into him?"

"Why? Are you jealous?" I laughed.

He didn't answer. He just stopped and looked at me. I took that as a yes.

"There's no need to be jealous." I said.

Then I gave him a quick kiss before running my soapy hands all over his face. That made him laugh. The truth is that I wasn't interested in causing any animosity between the two of them. Neither did I want any romantic complications. Being friends and occasional sex partners was more than enough for me. Clearly, Jason had other ideas.

After the shower the three of adjourned down to the living room to watch television. As we all sat around drinking and talking, I noticed a funny thing happening. Whenever Jason thought I wasn't looking, he was casting adoring glances at me. And when I thought Jason wasn't looking I was casting lustful gazes at Stephan. The difference was, I didn't care if Stephan saw me. In fact I hoped he did.

Stephan was gorgeous. Movie star or model gorgeous. He was just one of those people that you love to look at. Or even better, have sex with.

It was all so absurd. Like something out of some twisted Greek tragedy. Stephan noticed all this as well and occasionally he'd smile, while shaking his head at the absurdity of it all.

Over the next week or so, Jason had taken to sleeping with me on the nights that Nicole didn't staying over. I'm not really sure how or when that started. I just woke up one morning and there he was sleeping beside me. I didn't object or ask any questions. Besides, the sex was good.

Jason had to escort Nicole to some sort of black-tie benefit and they asked me if I wanted to come along. I declined because it just sounded boring. Of course I simply told them that I just wasn't up to it.

Not long after they left the phone rang. It was Stephan.

"Hey, have you eaten yet?" He asked.

"As a matter of I haven't." I answered.

"Jason mentioned a few days ago that he and Nicole were attending some affair tonight and I thought you might like to grab a meal, maybe a few cocktail or something." Stephan suggested.

"Sounds good to me."

"Alright then. I'm on my way."

Stephan pulled up a little while later and off we went. We decided to head downtown to one of the places on the river front. There were plenty of bars and restaurants down there, so we figured we'd hit a few of the hot spots.

We kicked back a few a beers, noshed on some appetizers and chatted each other up.

"Okay, I gotta ask. What is going on with you and Jason?" Stephan asked.

"What do you mean?"

"He's like a completely different person around you." He commented. "Especially during our little escapade the other day. He's like your lap dog or something. Like you're the master and he's the slave. Is that what's going on? Is that what you're into?"

I got a good laugh out of his characterization of me and Jason. Master and slave? Although I suppose it did appear that way.

"No, its nothing like that. Well not really." I said, still laughing. "When he caught us in that barn, I was just as shock as you were when things played out the way that they did. I'm not quite sure where all that came from. I just saw the situation about to spin out of control, so I took charge."

"Boy did you ever!"

"To tell you the truth, I really had no idea how he was going to react." I confided. "However, he did come on to me when I first got here, so I went with my instincts. It all worked out okay, didn't it?"

"Yeah and now he's completely in love with you." Stephan observed.

"Yeah well, that part was unintentional. In fact, I had no intention on any of this happening." I confessed. "He's my best friend's son, for crying out loud. Hell, I don't think I ever said more than two words to him before this trip. Now look at us. Unbelievable!."

"Well I'm telling you, he's like a completely different person now." Stephan said. "I've known him for quite a while and he's always been inconsiderate and spectacularly self-absorbed."

"And now?" I asked.

"He's not." Stephan said. "Since you've been here he seems more focused and less jerky. I guess mature is the word I would use. He seems happier too. Maybe that's what he needed all along, a good ass fucking."

"So I take it that you two had never fooled around together before."

"No." He answered. "I've never been interested in Jason in that way. So I suppose I simply assumed that he was hetero. I really never gave it much thought before now."

"And what about you?" I asked.

"What about me?"

"Did he or anyone else know about you?"

"Know what about me?" He smiled facetiously.

"Stop being difficult. You precisely what I mean."

"I suppose the guys that I've had sex with know." Stephan said. "I don't see how its anyone else's business."

"You make an excellent point my friend."

"And what about you?" He asked. "You have a boyfriend or maybe a girlfriend back home? Both, perhaps? You strike me as the type that might have both."

"I can't be certain but I think I've just been insulted." I chuckled. "What are you implying?"

"I'm not implying anything." He smiled. "It just seems to me that you like living on the edge. You took a pretty big chance flirting with me the way you did, having known me for only a few minutes."

"As I recall, I wasn't the only one flirting that day."

"No, but I wasn't the one who walked up to a perfect stranger and started making out with him." He reminded me. "What would you have done if I'd freaked out on you?"

"I don't know." I told him. "But to answer your question, I don't have either a girlfriend or a boyfriend at present. And neither am I the big risk taker that you seem to think I am."

"If you say so." He smiled. "What do you say we get out of here?"

"Good idea." I said.

"You wanna come over to my place for a while?" Stephan asked.

"Thought you'd never ask."

Stephan groped my crotch all the way back to his house. And as soon as the door was closed behind us we were embracing and sucking each other's tongues like there was no tomorrow.

Once we got to his bedroom Stephan and I undressed each other hastily, then he went to work on my cock. His lips and tongue felt so warm and smooth on my dick. Fondling and caressing my balls, he slowly took inch after inch of my cock into his throat, holding it there for what seemed an impossible amount of time.

Then, straddling my chest, Stephan fed his hard cock into my mouth. I accepted it gladly. Soon he was pumping his hips while I squeezed his muscular buns. Looking up at him I reveled at the sight of his beautifully muscled body flexing as he fed his cock to me. His dick seemed to be getting even hard and throbbing faster. He was getting close, so he pulled out of my mouth.

Producing a tube of cream from somewhere, he lubed up my still hard cock and then his own butt hole. Then he positioned his hole right over my rod and began lowering himself onto it.

Flexing my hips, yearning for his hole, I tried to speed the process along.

"Craig, be still. Let me do this alright?" He said, looking into my eyes.

"Okay." I agreed.

I relaxed my muscles and lay still to let him do his thing. Soon I felt the warmth of Stephan's stretching hole begin to envelop the head of my cock. It was becoming increasingly difficult to stay still, but I did. He swiveled his hips around slowly, loosening himself up for more of my invading member. Then pressing himself down a little harder, I could feel every nerve in my dick as it slid inside him.

Moving slowly but at an even pace, he slid further and further down my cock. It must've been quite painful, but he continued his journey down my cock until he could take no more.

Stopping about halfway down, he began to pant and I reached for his hand and entwined our fingers. He squeezed tightly on my hand. I felt his hole tighten at the same time.