What Was I Thinking? The Beginning Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the way out, Nicole insisted that she had to get out of those clothes.

"Alright, we'll drop you off at home but then I've got to stop by Stephan's." Jason told her.

When we got to Nicole's, he kissed her on the cheek.

"Come on by the house later if you want." Jason told her.

Then pulling up to what looked like a very nice and extremely expensive home, Jason didn't bother with the door bell, we just walked right in. Once inside Jason led the way through the house until we came upon a table of about half a dozen guys playing poker and drinking.

I recognized a few of them as ushers from the wedding. They still had on their tuxes.

"Hey, guys." Jason nodded. "This is Craig."

He pointed to each guy and said their names. Each acknowledged us appropriately in his turn.

Stephan was the last to be introduce and quite frankly the only name I remembered. I am really bad with names.

And to be perfectly honest, I found him beautiful. Besides that, he was the only one to shake my hand.

"So Jay? Should I deal you in?" He asked.

"No, but maybe you can convince Craig here to play." He said. "Actually I was looking Xavier. Anyone seen him?"

"He's up in my room." Stephan indicated by nodding towards the stairs.

"Alright, back a second." Jason said over his shoulder, as he bounded up the stairs. "You'll be alright here for a minute won't you Craig?"

"So how about it Craig?" Stephan asked.

"No thanks, I'm no gambler." I told him.

"Neither are these guys." Stephan laughed. "Deal me out armatures."

"Oh, you're a riot Stephanie." One of the guys said to him.

"Come on Craig, I'll show you where the bar is." Stephan said, cuffing the guy on the back of the head as he walked by.

I followed him down a flight of stairs to what I thought was a basement. It turned out to be a fully furnished recreation room.

There was a big screen television, pool table, foosball table and over against the wall, a fully stocked bar with two beer taps. Flanking the bar on the other wall was a set of sliding doors which led out onto a patio.

"This is a pretty sweet setup." I admired, still looking around.

"Yeah, its not bad." He said. "Domestic or imported?"

Focusing on his handsome face, it took me a moment to figure out what he was talking about. He gestured to the beer taps.

"Oh, I don't care, whatever you're having is fine." I said.

I watched him as he drew the beers from the tap. Stephan was a little shorter than me, but stunningly handsome. There's always been something about guys with dark hair and pale blue eyes that got me excited. His five o'clock shadow only enhanced his appeal.

He passed me the beer over the bar and flashed a smile. He had very thick, dark eyebrows and a fantastic smile.

I took a seat on one of the bar stools as we talked about this and that.

Stephan had a great sense of humor and I found myself flirting shamelessly with him. Nothing overt or even really noticeable unless you were interested in being flirted with. I just couldn't stop myself smiling at him and staring at his body.

"I'm going to have to get your autograph my copy of 'Shadow Life'". Stephan said.

"Oh, you've read it then?"

"Yeah, Jason has been bragging to all of us about knowing the author. So most of us have read it." He told me.

Seems all these guys had been friends since college. Some even since high school.

I urgently wanted to change the subject. I wasn't in the mood for a critique of my writing or even discussing the book. Nobody's talked this much to me about that book since the editing process before it was actually published.

"I see you've got quite a few CDs over there." I said, moving to a different topic. "Anything good?"

"Let's go see." Stephan said coming around the bar.

As he knelt down in front of a large rack of compact discs I watched as the fabric of his slacks stretched tautly over his tight little bubble butt. Just then he'd turned his head round to see why I hadn't followed him. He totally busted me staring at his ass.

"Well, come on." He smiled.

I knelt down beside him and sort of accidentally on purpose put my hand over his on the floor to balance myself. We both looked down at our hands, then up at each. Again Stephan grinned broadly at me, but didn't move his hand.

I was getting out of control, so I slowly pulled my hand back trying not to make a big deal out of it.

"There's a lot to choose from here, depending on your taste, of course." Stephan said. "And they're in no particular order either, I'm a afraid."

"That's cool." I said, eyeing the vast collection.

"I'll tell you what", he said, "why don't you just take a look?"

Then Stephan turned fully towards me and put his hand on my shoulder, stroking it a bit and staring deeply into my eyes.

"If you see anything you like, go for it." His voice seemed to have dropped an octave as he said the last part. "I'll get us a couple more beers."

Then he stood up and walked over to bar again.

I felt myself flush as I realized that I was no longer the only one flirting here. Stephan had taken the reigns now.

Again I watched his backside as he slowly sauntered back over to the bar where he pulled the tap and drew the next round of beers. He looked over at me to find that I was still kneeling there just staring at him.

"Don't see anything you like?" He asked.

"I wouldn't exactly say that." I shot back.

He smiled and continued to pour the beer as I walked over behind the bar where he was. He took a quick sip from his glass and leaned back against the bar. Cocking his head and squinting a little, he watched me move towards him.

I stopped directly in front of him and for a second I lost my nerve. I could feel my heart pounding, my pulse racing. From the look on his face, he seemed a bit puzzled as to what I was up to. And I have made a blunder or two like this before by being so impetuous.

Well, it was too late to back out now, so I put my hands on his shoulders and leaned in to kiss him.

Thankfully, he responded in kind. I felt his free hand slide around my waist, so I stepped closer and ground my crotch into him as our tongues tasted each others' for the first time. My hand slid up his neck to the back of his head as our kiss grew deeper.

"Craig!" Someone yelled from upstairs.

Startled, I stepped back from Stephan. We both looked toward the stairs. I had forgotten all about Jason right about the that he introduced Stephan.

"Has anyone seen Craig?" I heard him ask from upstairs.

"Go on up." Stephan said, patting me on the ass. "I'll be up in a minute."

I stroked his face and gave him a quick peck on the lips before heading towards the stairs.

"Oh yeah. Here, take this up with you." He said, handing me a six pack from the mini-fridge behind the bar.

"What happened to you?" Jason asked as I walked into the room.

"Nothing." I shrugged. "Just getting some beer. Anybody want one?"

I passed the beers around the table.

Jason was saying good-bye to the guys playing poker when Stephan appeared.

"You guys leaving?" He asked.

"Yeah, gotta go." Jason said.

"Can you guys hang out for a second?" Stephan asked without waiting for a reply before heading up the stairs.

A few minutes later he reappeared and indicated that we should follow him back down to the recreation room. The poker guys never even looked up.

Stephan went over behind the bar and appeared to be searching for something. He looked up after he found what he was looking for.

"Craig? Would you mind?" He asked holding up a copy of "Shadow Life" for me to autograph.

"I'd be glad to." I said obliging his request.

Then came back around the bar with a determination and sense of purpose in step.

"Jason, what did I tell you about coming over here for the express purpose of scoring?" He barked at Jason.

"Fuck man!" Jason exclaimed. "Don't be such a grouch."

While they talked, I inscribed the book and just for good measure, I slipped one of my cards with my cell phone number on it, inside the book, sort of like a book mark.

Stephan had a few more choice expletives for Jason, but I wasn't really paying attention. I was busy making sure that Stephan wouldn't the card that I'd inserted into the book.

"I said okay, didn't I?" Jason defended. "Listen man, I'll make it up to you alright? We'll go paint balling tomorrow and I'll treat you dinner after. How's that sound?"

"Just remember what I said." Stephan warned.

I was glad to see someone put their foot down with Jason. I got the distinct impression that he ran roughshod over any and everyone who allowed him to do so. I also got the distinct impression that Stephan wasn't a man to be taken lightly under any circumstance. I just stood there smiling a bit as I watched this exchange between the two of them.

"I'll call you about it tomorrow alright?" Jason confirmed.

"Whatever." Stephan relented, stepping past Jason and coming back over to me. "It was really great to meet you and thanks for signing the book."

"The pleasure was all mine." I said still smiling and shaking his hand.

"Hope to see you again before you leave." He winked.

With that, Jason and I took off.

When we got back home Jason suggested that we take a dip in the hot tub out back and I agreed.

Sitting back in the warm, bubbling water I closed my eyes while Jason smoked some of the weed he'd just scored.

"You want some?" He offered.

"No thanks, but I will take a beer if you've got one." I replied.

After he scurried off to get the beers, I closed my eyes again. I made a mental note to call Jorge before going to bed tonight. When Jason got back he pressed the cold beer against the side of neck and giggle like a little kid when I flinched.

"Can I ask you a question?" I said after he settled back into the water.

"Absolutely."

"How well do you know Cameron, your new uncle?"

"Not well at all. He's been over here a few times with his sister. He and dad play golf whenever he's in town." Jason answered offhandedly. "But I don't really socialize with those people. Why do you ask?"

"No reason."

I suppose what I really wanted to know was, how safe my secret was with Cameron. Perhaps if I hadn't panicked at the reception, I could have found out right from the source. I've got to learn better impulse control.

"Now, can I ask you a question?" Jason said all glassy eyed and grinning.

"Certainly."

"Would you like me finish that blowjob that I started a few days ago?"

I just stared at him for a long moment. Now was the perfect time for me start practicing that impulse control.

"Sure, why not."

Damn! Oh well, maybe I'll start practicing impulse control tomorrow. I thought to myself.

Jason was over to my side of the hot tub in a flash. He indicated that I should perch my ass up on the side so he could have better access. I complied.

He had my shorts down and my dick in his mouth within seconds. He must practice that move or something. He's very adept at it.

After a while I grew tired of his oral ministrations. My lust required something more satisfying. I grabbed him by the hair on the top of his and yanked it back. He looked startled and bewildered.

I slid back down into the water and forcefully turned him around. Then, yanking his shorts off, I threw both his and mine out onto the deck beside the hot tub. I reached around his tautly muscled body and took hold of his hard cock. Pressing my own cock between his butt cheeks I pulled him back against my body allowing my cock to slide down between his thighs.

His smooth, young, naked body felt really good against my own. Stroking his cock with one hand and his smooth, muscled chest with the other. He threw his head back onto my shoulder and sighed loudly. I bucked my crotch into his backside and he pushed back.

Unable to control myself any longer, I pushed him forward to rim of the tub where he was on his knees in a seat and resting his arms on the lip. He was well aware of what I meant to do next, so he reached behind himself and guided me to his hole.

Finding his opening soft and somewhat receptive, I pressed forward a bit and he groaned. Immediately he tensed up and his asshole clenched up tight. I grabbed hold of my dick and started to drill him until I was sufficiently wedge inside his sphincter. Small grunts and groans escaped his throat the whole time. Then I grabbed both of his hips and drove the head of my cock deeper into him.

This time he let out a loud yelp and tried to move away from me, but there was nowhere for him to go.

"Oh fuck, that hurts!" He complained.

"Shut up you little punk!" I hissed and cuffed him in the back of the head. "Act like a man for once in your pathetic little life."

His hands gripped the side of the tub and his head dipped. I chose that very moment for my next assault on his tender little butt. I leaned into him with all my weight, pushing with my hips, once, twice, three times until I was at least halfway up in his gut.

Amazingly, he remained still, but I could hear him whimpering. I held myself still as well.

I'm not exactly sure why I was being so rough with him. Perhaps it was out of loyalty to his dad. Maybe he needed to be taught a lesson about not behaving like a brat towards the such a good man. Perhaps because I felt he'd never been properly disciplined a day in his life. Or perhaps, simply because he took it without objection and it felt good. Who knows?

Reaching around him, I found that his dick had gone completely limp, so I began to caress his upper torso and chest as I moved slowly, with smaller strokes, in and out of his bottom.

There was certainly no reason for the entire experience to be a bad one for him. I think I just wanted him to be aware that getting everything you want isn't always as pleasant as you may think. What's that old saying? "Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it".

I ran my hands all over his strong back and down his sides. My hands found his tightly muscled stomach as I set up a smooth rhythm for plowing his ass.

Jason's hole was loosing up more and more with each stroke. Soon I was able to plant a full stroke up inside him. Each time I got very deep inside him, I could feel a slight resistance and he winched in pain. So I didn't slam into him as hard and far as I could. At least on every stroke.

I gave him long, smooth strokes until I could see that he was enjoying it. Soon he was enjoying it immensely. I could tell by how thick and hard his cock had grown. And by the way he was pushing back at my thrusts.

We maintained this pace for a while until I felt myself getting close. Then I pulled him up until his back was against my chest. I wrapped my arms around him while he ground his ass back onto my dick.

His hands stroked my arms where they were wrapped around him as he lay his head back onto my shoulder. He turned his head as far as he could so that he could steal a kiss.

Grabbing his dick, I felt his asshole clamp down on my cock. He shuddered a bit too.

"I'm pretty close." He warned.

So I pulled out of him and got out of the tub. I told him to spread out a towel on the deck and he did. Soon he was on his back with his legs up on my shoulder.

His eyes pleaded with me to be gentle, but he didn't say a word. This time I went in slowly. Our eyes remained lock on each others' during the entire process.

When he tensed, I stopped. When he nodded I proceeded. After the initial penetration was achieved, he seemed to urge me on with his hands. Once we got back into the rhythm, I made him grabbed the back of his knees and pulled his legs as far back as he could get them. This way I was able to move in for a kiss without breaking my stride.

He soon let his legs go round my waist and began furiously pumping his own cock. His free hand clutching at me, urging me on, begging for release.

I could feel it when the first spasm rocked him. It set off my own orgasm. His entire body tighten beneath me as his orgasm pulled him off into a chasm of bliss, where we both floated for a while as I shot volley after volley into his gut, he sprayed all over his chest.

When our bodies finally relaxed, I lay on top of him spent. He wrapped his arms around me and I looked into his eyes. There were streams of tears still rolling down the sides of his face.

I pressed my lips to his and he sucked my tongue into his mouth. We lay there like that for a long time, his legs still wrapped around me, my cock still deep inside him. We kissed and held each other.

We must have dozed off because the next thing I recall is the phone ringing. It was his cell phone. I had to get up off him so he could answer it.

He only spoke a few brief words into it and hung up.

"That was Nicole, she's pulling into the drive." He said excitedly.

"Don't panic." I told him. "Just put on your shorts and go let her in. I'll go upstairs and change."

When I got upstairs I took a quick shower and put in that call to Jorge. I let him know that I wouldn't be back for a few more days. He agreed to continue picking up my mail and asked how things were going. We talked for a little while longer until Jason came up asked if I was coming back downstairs.

I told him that I didn't think so. And as he turned to leave I noticed a wet spot spreading down the back of his shorts. My seed was leaking out of him.

"Dude!" I said, covering the phone with my hand. "I suggest you change your shorts before you go back down there."

"Why?" He whispered.

"Just trust me." I told him, eyeing his shorts.

Feeling the back of his shorts with his hand, he hurry off and did as I had instructed.

I finished up my phone call with Jorge and lay down to get some rest. I was exhausted. What a fucking day!

All the pressure and frantic maneuvering of a wedding day.

Then running into Cameron at the reception. What are the odds that the same guy that I fucked on the plane coming here would turn out to be the brother of the bride?

Of course meeting Stephan today was a great treat. I got a really good vibe from him. Somehow I gotta find a way to spend more time with him.

And last but certainly not least, Jason. Un-fucking believable! I had certainly taken his ego down a notch or two. Perhaps that was precisely what he needed. But for all his petulance and lack of discipline, he undoubtedly possesses some redeeming social value. He just needs someone to keep in his place.

Ordinarily, I wouldn't give a shit about anyone else's socially unacceptable behavior. I would simply avoid them. I'm certainly no teacher of lessons or disciplinarian. However, for Andrew's sake, I think someone surely needs to make that young man learn to behave more responsibly.

I can't believe that I'm having these thoughts. In any case, with something other than myself to think about, this cloud of apathy and general unhappiness was beginning to dissipate. I was definitely feeling better.

Morning seemed to come all too quickly, even though I slept past ten. When I got downstairs, Nicole was just on her way out.

They both beamed me a sunny good morning.

"So are you up for a little paint ball action today?" Jason asked as I read the paper. "I spoke with Stephan this morning and got it all set up."

The mention of Stephan certain got my attention, but I didn't look up from the paper.

"Who else is going?" I asked indifferently.

"You met some of the guys yesterday and there'll probably be some other people as well." He said. "You in?"

I shrugged noncommittally.

"Great! We're all set then."

Almost immediately after we got there and split up into teams, I broke off from the pack. Having played military games for many years in the Marine Corps, I was pretty sure that I would outlast all these guys.

Anyway, I had my own prey to stalk. And its name was Stephan. Eventually he walked right into my hands. I was able to sneak up behind him in an ramshackle old barn. Laying in wait, I watched as stealthily tried to find a good vantage point to ambush some unlucky passer-by.