Under the Mistletoe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,146 Followers

*****

Bennett let the young girl get used to his weapon before he pulled her hands away. "Take off your dress."

Tina's eyes glowed with excitement as her trembling finger pulled the dress off her small shoulders. She released it down her arms until it fell at her feet. She blushed as he looked at her tiny breasts and small cherry tipped nipples.

"The panties."

She put her fingers into the waist band and stopped for a few seconds before pushing them down and off. She smiled when she stood naked before him.

"How old are you?" He asked seeing her tiny beasts and the small patch of fur between her thighs.

"Nineteen sir," she said as he removed his tights and vest.

"Have you ever had oral sex?"

"No sir," she said.

He pulled a blue berry from his vest. He didn't have to tell her what it meant.

Tina moved up to him again and grabbed his penis. She looked at the large purplish crown above her hand and slowly leaned downward with her tongue out and her eyes closed. Her hand guided the manhood to her tongue where she tasted a man for the first time.

"That's it," Bennett moaned as her mouth opened as wide as it could and even then had to force the huge crown into her lips and teeth. "I definitely have a job for you after college."

*****

Emily pushed down and looked down at his pink prick getting smaller and smaller as it disappeared up into her heated oven. A few weeks ago she wouldn't never thought that she and her husband would be fucking another couple side by side. From the angle she could see Jamie's inner folds moving out and back with each stroke of Tim's penis. "So that's what I look like," she thought. She dropped to the bottom of his pole and squeezed her inner muscles until Ron opened his eyes and gasped for air.

"You like that?" She asked as she did it again and again. His hands were everywhere on her body. They moved down her shoulders over her hot mounds down her smooth sides and under her quivering stomach. He rubbed against her swollen clit and heard her gasp for breath. "Do you?" He laughed.

"OH YES............NOWWWWWW!" Jamie cried out when she climaxed. Ron and Emily looked over and smiled as Tim went right behind her. He only grunted as he emptied his hot pocket into her.

"You ready?" Ron asked Emily knowing he couldn't hold out much longer. He kept rubbing and pushing up and down into her.

"Almost.....," she said feeling the ignition sparks about to hit the dynamite. "ALMOST.........A LITTLE BIT.........MOREEEEEEEE!" The night air was shattered as she screamed and pounded her pussy up and down for more pleasure.

"Thank god," Ron thought as he grabbed onto her hips and let it go.

*****

"I'm ready to go again," Tommy whispered to Terry who had collapsed next to him on the bed.

"To be young again," she giggled. "I would love to but I have some other berries to give away." She kissed him and jumped off the bed and quickly dressed.

"What do I do now?" He asked as she walked towards the door.

"Go and distribute some berries," she giggled. "And some more seeds," she thought.

Terry moved down the stairs to try and find out where Bennett had taken Tina. She moved around the various bodies on the floors and furniture touching, sucking and fucking each other. She saw the office door closed and knew. She didn't knock before she cracked it open and saw Bennett's large body leaning back against the desk and tiny Tina's body leaning over it. She moved in without making a noise and stopped when she saw the girl's lips bulging out from her bosses thick log in her mouth.

"Having fun?" She said as she moved next to Tina.

"Terry!" Tina gasped when her mouth popped off.

"Don't stop," she said as she took Tina's head and guided it back down. She looked at her boss. "Do you need anything?"

"Yes, find Emily for me," he said smiling. Terry turned and left the room.

*****

"What do we do now?" Emily whispered to Ron.

"I would like to go see what's going on in the house," he replied.

"It might be dangerous," she whispered wondering if other men would proposition her.

"I'll be with you."

They quietly dressed and left their naked spouses still locked together.

They made it to the patio door when it flew open and Terry looked out. "Bennett wants to see Emily."

"Oh GOD!" Emily said holding Ron's hand tighter. She remembered how huge he was.

"What does he want?" Ron asked.

"He's with Tina right now so I'm not sure. But, I would advise you to come if you want to keep working at Bennett's firm."

"I'll go with you," Ron said smiling trying to calm her down. They followed Terry through the scattering of naked bodies into the office. Terry was surprised when she saw Bennett sitting behind his desk wearing his vest.

"Where is Tina?" She asked.

"Back here," a soft voice said from across the room. They turned to see Tina wearing her Santa dress.

"Did you want.....to see me.......Mr. Bennett?" Emily said nervously.

He looked at Ron. "I'm glad you are here. Yes, Emily I have some berries for you." He grinned wondering if she would run from the room or not.

"Mr. Bennett," Ron injected. "She does not have to take the red berry."

"Is that your choice Emily?" He said as he stood up from the chair. Emily moved back when she saw he was not wearing tights and his huge hard-on pointed out at her.

"Yessss............," She whispered seeing it in all its glory.

He laughed. "However I'm sure you will take my green and blue berries won't you?"

"I........uh.....," she stopped and looked at Ron knowing she couldn't refuse. "Yes."

"Good, come on over here and have some fun," he laughed. "Come here Ron."

"No thanks," Ron said thinking he meant for him to touch his ram rod.

"Don't worry I don't swing that way," he laughed. Ron walked over and Bennett whispered in his ear. "I've been impressed with your work so far in my company. Do you think you could go over and fuck Tina for me?"

Ron turned quickly and saw the teenager smile and then looked at Emily's nervous face. He knew Bennett's plan and couldn't stop it.

Ron moved aside as Emily walked slowly towards Bennett and his scud missile. "Don't give in," he whispered as she walked by him. Ron moved backwards to Tina and Terry as he watched Bennett pull off Emily's dress and lean forward to suck in one of her long hard pink nipples. He heard her moan and knew she was lost. Meanwhile Terry and Tina pulled him back on the sofa and quickly removed his tights. As Terry stroked him to hardness Tina pulled off his vest. He looked over at the desk and saw Emily's panties moving downward and then Bennett's fat fingers moving under her stomach until one of them moved across her dripping pussy and into her ass. He tried to stand up but Terry pushed him back down.

"She will be OK," she whispered. "First I want you to fuck me and then Tina."

He tried to resist but when Tina stripped next to the sofa he was lost. "AHHHH!" he moaned when Terry dropped her moist cunt down onto his shaft. His fingers curled around that wonderful ass he had looked at for over two years. Meanwhile Tina lowered her mouth to his and he forgot his name.

Emily panicked when Bennett's finger pushed up into her tight anus. She grabbed his thick wrist to pull it out when his other hand moved a finger into her tight pussy. "OHH!" She moaned being invaded in two places at the same time. His strong arms lifted her whole body up almost a foot from the floor. She was going to call out for help from Ron when she turned to see Terry's pussy sliding up and down his hard-on.

"Please," she moaned as he rubbed his thumb across her hard clit.

"Please what?" He asked. "You want me to quit?"

"Yes...........no............NO DON'T QUIT!"

"I think Ron has stretched you and moistened you just enough," Bennett whispered. "Do you want to accept my red berry now?"

Emily looked down over her breasts and the huge tower of power beneath her. "It's too big."

"That's what Terry thought," Bennett whispered. His thumb rubbed some more and his fingers fucked in and out of her ass and pussy.

Ron opened his eyes and saw Emily's body off the floor with Bennett's fingers implanted in her two holes. He tried to move again but this time it was Terry's body moving off and Tina's tight pussy moving on. He again forgot his name.

"Last chance," Bennett whispered as he lowered her body to the floor. He pulled the red berry out and held it in his hand.

Ron saw Emily reach out her hand to Bennett's and knew what she was taking from it. He watched as he moved back on his desk and she slowly climbed up on her hands and knees until her beautiful blonde pussy was poised above his giant pole. "No....." he whispered as she dropped down and stopped. He thought that she would stop once she realized how big he was but she didn't. Her legs opened wider and he saw the large tip disappear. She groaned but didn't stop dropping until she was implanted on it. "Emily..." he whispered as Terry's lips found his while Tina fucked him brainless.

"You like it now don't you?" Bennett asked with a grin at the young woman now moving slowly.

Emily couldn't talk so she just smiled and nodded her head. Her body had relaxed enough for her to move faster and faster just like she had done on Ron before in the gazebo. She knew now that Tim would never be enough for her anymore.

*****

Tim and Jamie moved back into the house and smiled. Most of the guests had shed their clothing and were all standing around or sitting naked. A few were in the act of fucking or sucking but most were just sitting and talking. Jamie looked at the clock and saw it to be 11:00PM. "We have another hour," she grinned as she moved away from Tim. She had to find Bennett.

"AHHHHHH!" Emily screamed when she felt her dam burst and her body exploded. The pain that was caused by his huge penis had turned to immense pleasure. "I'M GOING TO...................................CUM!"

Bennett held onto her hips as she finished and then lifted her off. He saw that Tina was still fucking Ron. "Don't forget the red berry," he whispered to Emily as she climbed down off the desk. His plan was for Ron to loosen and dampen up Tina's pussy for him like he had done Emily but she was still rocking and rolling on him. Just when he thought he was going to rest the door opened and Jamie Holmes smiled at him and his hard red pecker.

"There you are!" She giggled while quickly removing her dress and panties. She didn't even see her husband with Tina and Terry as she moved to the desk and pushed him backwards. "It's get even time," she said as she mounted his prick.

"Fuck," Ron said when he saw another body on top of Bennett. "Who are you fucking now?" He thought. He closed his eyes until he heard his wife's voice.

"You animal! Fuck me with that huge cock!"

"I'm cumming!" Tina cried out. Ron held on until she quit moving and lifted her off. He started to stand but another body took her place. He looked up to see Emily again. "Hi," she giggled.

"I thought you wouldn't want me again," he said as she moved her lips down to his.

"No chance," she giggled as her somewhat sore pussy pumped up and down.

*****

Tommy moved into the kitchen to get a drink and saw an older woman pulling out a beer from the large stainless steel refrigerator. "Can I have one of those?"

Mrs. Bennett smiled at the young teen. "Are you old enough?"

"To drink?" He laughed. "Sure."

"Not drink....," she said as she handed him the can of beer. "To fuck?" Her fingers jerked down his tights and pulled out his still hard dick.

"Let me know if you think so after we are finished," he answered as he popped the top off. She moved him to a chair and moved her thick thighs up on top of him while he took a sip of beer. "Tell me you will slap me if I cum before you."

"What?" She asked. Her hands were now on his shoulders pushing up and down.

"You heard me bitch!" He said as he smacked her right buttock really hard. "SMACK!"

"Do you know who I am young man?" She gasped.

"Yeah, you are my bitch." He said taking another drink of brew.

*****

"OH GOD MR. BENNETT!" Jamie cried out when she was about to reach her zenith.

Bennett knew his Viagra was wearing off and knew the night was almost over. He had to finish her so he would have something left for the college girl. "Cum for me," he whispered. She did.

"OH!, OH!, OH!," she cried out when her pussy caught fire.

Emily was now moving very slowly on top of Ron. Their lips were locked and time had stopped for them. They heard the fucking stop on the desk and figured it was over until they heard a female's voice again begging for pleasure. They both looked over to see little Tina's tight pussy sliding down Bennett's shaft.

"I'm his set up man," Ron whispered to Emily.

"And a good one at that," Emily moaned.

They moved and touched for how long they didn't know until they realized they were alone. "Was it worth waiting for?" Emily asked after they had finished.

"Definitely," Ron answered as they found their costumes and got dressed. He looked at the clock and saw it was five minutes to midnight. "Do you have the berries I gave you?"

"Yes," she replied when she felt into her dress pocket. "Do you have mine?"

"Roger," he laughed. "Let's go see what our gifts are." They hurried outside and saw Bennett looking at his wrist watch. "That's it. Make sure Terry has the berries you received." Most of the guests had already handed in their berries and Ron and Emily were last in line. Terry smiled and entered their names and scanned in their berries.

They gathered with their spouses and waited for Bennett to get the computer printout from Terry. "OK!" He yelled. "It seems only one couple didn't use a red berry so they get to pick out a silver gift. MaryAnn and Jim Roberts." They all clapped as the two newlyweds blushed as they walked to the huge Christmas tree and selected a silver wrapped gift.

"And, now the rest of you may pick out a golden gift. One per couple." He laughed as the crowd rushed to grab a golden package.

"What is it?" Tim asked his wife as she ripped off the golden wrapping paper. Inside of that box was a long thin box. She pulled it open and saw an envelope. She smiled as she opened it and saw the check. "$50,000!" Emily yelled. It was almost twice her starting salary. Someone else yelled the same amount and then again they all heard $50,000 being yelled. All the gold packages had the same amount of money.

"Hey, we got $10,000," MaryAnn Roberts said smiling while holding up her check and looking over at Elaine who was hugging her partner. As she hugged Jim he whispered. "Did you really go down on another man?"

"No, of course not," MaryAnn said truthfully.

They all took the time to thank Mr. Bennett and as Ron kissed Mrs. Bennett on her cheek he whispered, "It was you wasn't it?"

"What do you mean?" She asked with a smile.

"You recommended me as his set-up man." He knew she must have remembered his size after the other party.

"I'll never tell," she grinned.

Ron and Jamie walked Tim and Emily to their cars and kissed before saying goodbye. Both couples used their tongues. "I guess I'll see you Monday morning," Ron whispered to Emily as she moved away from him.

"Count on it," she giggled.

*****

Emily was late for work on Monday when her car wouldn't start. After AAA came and jumped her dead battery for her she raced to work but was 30 minutes late. She noticed Ron's door was closed so she walked into her cubicle and saw Terry standing there.

"I have some really good news for you," Terry grinned.

"What?" Emily smiled.

"You've been promoted to the sixth floor."

"But..........," she turned and looked at Ron's door. "Why?"

"Mr. Bennett really likes you," Terry whispered. "Your salary will more than double."

"Oh my GOD!" She said wanting to jump up and down. Then she stopped. "I don't want to leave Ron."

"Ron will understand," Terry said. "Come on and let me show you your new office and introduce you to your new boss."

Emily hesitated by Ron's door but Terry pulled her away and to the elevator. "My salary will more than double?" She asked Terry again as they watched the numbers click away above the door.

"Yes," Terry answered as the door open. Emily moved into the plush executive floor and saw right away it was a new world. "You office is down here," Terry said while leading her down a long hallway. She stopped by a nice size window office.

"This is mine?" Emily giggled. "Who am I working for?"

"Come on and I'll show you," Terry said pulling on her arm. She knocked on the door next door and opened it. "Here is your boss."

Emily smoothed down her dress before turning the corner. She stopped. "RON?"

"I told them I didn't want the job unless you came with me," he said as she ran over and jumped into his arms. Terry quickly shut the door. Their lips met and meshed for almost a minute.

"You two have to be careful doing that in here," Terry said. "You know how lawyers are." She laughed and left them alone.

"I don't know what to say," Ron said smiling as he held her against him.

Emily giggled, reached into her pocket and then opened her hand.

Ron smiled as he took the red berry. "Now?"

"Yes."

*****

Finis

Note from Slickman: A lot of you have asked for me to continue the Bennett parties and since Literotica was asking for a Winter Holiday story it fits. So when you are standing under some mistletoe this season look and make sure the berries are white. Happy Holidays. Please vote and send me an email....Slick.

Slickman
Slickman
8,146 Followers