Under the Mistletoe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,186 Followers

She opened her eyes and looked up. "I never knew."

About ten minutes after Terry lay naked on his desk she managed to roll off onto the floor and set back in his huge chair. She giggled as she picked up the mistletoe with the red berries and held it over her dripping pussy again. She saw a small box next to his desk that had the words, "CHRISTMAS COSTUME SAMPLES". She opened it and gasped when she saw what was inside.

*****

A week later as Emily updated her schedule she heard a familiar voice behind her. "Terry," she said smiling. Terry had been Ron's assistant before Mr. Bennett stole her away from him. It was good for Emily because she got Terry's old job which was a good promotion for her.

"Hi, how is my cute ex-boss treating you?" Terry whispered as she peeked through his doorway and saw him sitting back in his chair with the telephone in his ear.

"Good," Emily blushed. "I really like working for him."

"I saw him first," Terry whispered.

"He's married anyway," Emily giggled.

"The Christmas party costumes came in today. Would you like to come up and get yours?" Terry said softly so no one else could hear her. "Mr. Bennett is out of town."

"Wow, I guess so," Emily said. "What do they look like?"

"You have to see them for yourself," she said trying not to laugh. "Come on up in about thirty minutes." Terry walked over to Ron's door and saw him hanging up. "So how are you doing without me?"

"Good but I miss you," Ron grinned. Emily had a nice body but Terry's ass beat them all.

"What about me do you miss?" She teased as she moved over to his desk and leaned against the side. She had noticed him looking at her ass a lot.

"I really shouldn't say," he grinned. Now that she didn't work for him they both were being overly flirty. Besides she now worked for Bennett and he had a chance for a promotion next year.

Terry turned and shifted her weight onto one foot which caused her butt muscles to shift as well. "I think I already know."

"And you are right," he whispered. "Hey while you are here. What can you tell me about the Holiday Party?"

She giggled and moved close enough to whisper in his ear. "Red berries." Her lips lightly touched his earlobe which sent shivers down his spine.

"Red berries?" He repeated with a questionable look on his face.

She giggled again. "You'll find out." She turned and wiggled her way out the door.

*****

"Mr. Holmes, may I go upstairs to Terry's office for a few minutes?" Emily asked her boss from the doorway.

"Sure, Emily. If you find anything out about the Holiday Party let me know."

She moved to the elevator and hit the button for the top floor. It would be the first time she had been up that high. The receptionist lady told her how to get to Terry's office.

"Wow, you have a real office," Emily grinned when she stepped into Terry's large office.

"You think this one is nice. Look at Mr. Bennett's." She led the way into the massive corner office.

"Am I allowed to be in here?" Emily asked.

"Sure, there is no one else on this floor but us and the receptionist," Terry said as she moved over to Bennett's chair and sat down. "What do you know about the Christmas Party?"

"Not much," Emily answered as she sat in one of the two large chairs in front of the huge desk. "It's at Mr. Bennett's house and I heard rumors his parties get wild."

"Uh huh," Terry grinned. "How would you like to see the costume we have to wear? I was just going to try my on."

"Here?" She said looking around.

"We're alone silly," Terry smiled. "I'll show you but you have to try yours on when I do mine."

"I guess so," Emily said. She definitely wanted to see what it was. She watched as Terry moved to a bunch of boxes by the wall and looked down inside until she picked out a wrapped package. "Open it up but don't tear the paper because I don't want him to know we tried them on." She tossed Emily the small package and pulled out the one with her name on it.

Both took their time opening the paper and Emily sat back when she saw how tiny the red dress was. It had white furry trim like a Santa suit as well as a very low cut neckline and a very short bottom. "I can't wear this," Emily said. "I'll bend over just a little and they will see my panties."

"You have matching panties," Terry giggled as she held up her red thongs also with white lace trim.

"Oh my God," Emily said. "My husband will never let me wear this."

"Let's try them on," Terry giggled.

"Is there a matching bra?" Emily asked as she looked again into the package.

"Nope, I guess that means braless," Terry giggled. She pushed the small button and they both watched the door close behind Emily. Terry stood up and unzipped her dress.

"But we will have to get naked to put this on," Emily said blushing when she saw Terry's black semi-cup bra and matching panties.

"We are both girls," Terry giggled as she pulled her bra off and pushed down her panties. She stood naked waiting for Emily.

"But the windows," Emily said trying to find a good way to get out of this. She looked at Terry's hard nipples and turned away.

"The windows are shaded and no one can see in," Terry said smiling as she moved over and pulled down Emily's zipper before she knew it was happening. She saw the beige bra and the top of her matching beige panties. "You are going to have to wear it at Bennett's party so why not wear it now?"

*****

Bill Bennett was sitting at his home watching the monitor showing him his office. He normally kept an eye on his office by a signal sent to his house as well as his airplane. He was about to turn it off when he saw Terry and another young woman walk in to it.

He put down his ham sandwich and smiled when he saw them sitting at his desk. A quick turn of the volume gave him a good view and an opportunity to hear what they were saying. He again picked up the sandwich and ate it while the two women talked about the Christmas party. He did not recognize the other woman but figured it was someone who worked for him on the lower floors where Terry came from. He made a mental note to discipline her for bring the woman in his office and then leaned forward when Terry told the other woman about the costume. As she walked to the boxes he picked up his phone to call and stop her until she tossed the other woman the package and told her to put it on. "Damn," he smiled as he sat back down and watched.

*****

"Can I just leave my bra and panties on?" Emily asked when she felt Terry unsnap her bra.

"No, we have to see what they will see," Terry giggled. She pulled the bra away and stared at two of the finest breasts she had ever seen. They were like two white rockets pointing outward with two pink nosecones. "God, you are really stacked." She pushed down the panties over her white buttocks before Emily could grab them. "Turn around."

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Emily blushed as she turned and showed the other woman her nakedness. Her hand tried to cover her light blonde bush.

Terry and Bill Bennett were speechless when they saw her nearly perfect body. Her breasts had zero sag and long hard pink nipples and her stomach was so flat leading down into her yellow pussy mound. They watched Emily grab the red thong and pull it up her thighs and over her peach fuzz. She quickly pulled the red Mrs. Santa dress over her bare tits and lowered it down just below the red triangle of her thong.

"I wished I looked that good," Terry said as she pulled the red thong over her shaven lips and then the dress down over her thong.

"Do you think he will want us to do things with other men?" Emily asked as she walked to the window to see her reflection in the shaded glass.

"Have you ever been with another man than your husband?" Terry asked as she moved next to her.

"God no," Emily said. "I could never have sex with anyone but Tim."

"Haven't you ever fantasized about doing it with someone else?" Terry knew that when she worked with Ron that she wondered a lot how he would be in bed.

"I guess so," she said with Ron's face in her mind. "But, all people do that right?"

"I'm sure Ron wants to fuck you too," Terry whispered.

"What? No, I didn't say I fantasized about him," Emily quickly replied as she leaned over slightly and saw the pink of her buttocks.

"You don't have to because I know you do. Remember I had your job before you. What if Ron kisses you next weekend? Are you going to be able to stop him?"

"Kisses me?" Emily said feeling faint. "Will there be kissing?"

"I can't say because Mr. Bennett will fire me," Terry grinned. "All I can say is be ready."

"Oh God," Emily said as shepulled the dress up over her head and pushed down her thong. She quickly ran back to the desk and grabbed her panties and bra. While she put them on she realized how damp her pussy was. Just the thought of kissing her boss and had to think about something else. "I better get back downstairs."

"I'll wrap your dress and panties back up," Terry said. "Don't tell anyone what I showed you."

The rest of the afternoon was rough on Emily because every time she saw her boss she imagined being in his strong arms kissing him. At 4:00PM she went into his office to ask if she could leave early.

"Sure, are you alright?" Ron asked. He had noticed she was acting different around him.

"Actually, I'm feeling a little light-headed," she said starring at his lips. She closed her eyes and felt the room spinning. A few seconds later his fingers grabbed her arm and led her to the sofa across the room.

"Sit here and let me get you a drink," Ron said as he moved quickly down the hallway to the water cooler. He moved back into his office and told her to lie down.

Emily did as he said without any concern about her short dress which had moved dangerously up her hot thighs. "Here take a sip," he said while sitting next to her which caused his hip to push against her own. As his hand moved the cup to her mouth she looked into his eyes as her lips opened. The rim of the plastic cup touched her lower lip causing shivers up and down her spine. "Do you want me to call for the company nurse?"

"No, I'm feeling better," she said as she tried to sit back up but his strong hand pushed down gently on her shoulder. It lingered there for almost fifteen seconds until he slowly pulled it away.

"Stay there for a few more minutes just to make sure you are alright," Ron said as he looked down her wonderful body. When her eyes closed he peeked at her thighs and up under her dress to see the edge of her beige panties. He grinned when he saw a few blonde tendrils curling out from under the elastic.

"Mr. Holmes, have you seen Emily?" Terry asked as she entered his office. She froze when she saw the two of them on the sofa with him leaning over her body.

"Yes," Ron said smiling. "She wasn't feeling well so I had her lie down for a while."

Terry grinned as she looked into Emily's eyes. The shy girl was not so shy after all. Terry watched as she pushed down her dress which meant she didn't care if Ron could see under it. "I have your costumes for the party," Terry said as she put the four packages on the small table in front of the sofa. "I could give you a ride home if you are not up to it."

"I'm OK," Emily said as she tried to sit up but Ron's closeness caused her to stop and plop back down.

"Good idea," Ron said to Terry. "Can you give her a ride back to work tomorrow morning?"

Terry thought for a second. "Actually I have an errand to do for Mr. Bennett tomorrow morning."

"I think I know where you live," Ron said. "I can pick you up."

"Good idea," Terry said before Emily could reject his offer. "Let's get her to her feet." Terry and Ron grabbed her arms and gently pulled her up. She stood unsteady and allowed Terry to guide her out to her desk where she got her purse.

On the ride to Emily's house Terry laughed. "I think he has the hots for you."

Emily opened her eyes. "Do you think so?"

"God yes, he knows where you live and when I came into his office he was looking up under your dress. You did that on purpose right?"

"No, of course not," Emily said not really sure.

They pulled into her driveway and she saw her husband's car. "Tim will not let me wear that dress to the party," Emily said.

"Are you sure?" Terry grinned. "He may do it as long as the other women are wearing the same thing."

"He gets mad when I wear this dress," Emily sighed.

"How about I come inside and we can both model the dress for him?" Terry had met Tim a few times and thought he was cute.

Emily was about to say no but she wanted to go to the party so bad. "Do you think it will work?"

"Oh yeah," Terry laughed. She turned off her car and they moved inside with the packages.

"Honey! I'm home!" Emily yelled so he wouldn't walk out in his underwear. "Terry is with me!" Suddenly he dashed out from the kitchen.

"Terry.......hello," Tim said smiling. He too had appreciated Terry's ass.

"Hi Tim. Emily wasn't feeling very well so I brought her home."

"Are you OK?" He asked his wife.

"Yes, I didn't eat lunch today," she said smiling. "We got our costumes for the party today and Terry and I are going to try ours on. Can we model them for you?"

"Definitely," he grinned. "Do you have mine too?"

"Yes, but I don't know what it is," Emily said as she tossed him the package. "We will go up to the bedroom to put ours on." The two women giggled as they ran up the stairs.

Tim ripped open his package and saw a green vest and red tights. "That's it?" He said out loud. He had never worn tights in his life and the vest would barely cover anything. He took it up the stairs and saw the master bedroom door closed. He knocked. "Honey I'm not wearing this costume!" He yelled.

"If you don't wear yours we will not wear ours!" Emily yelled back. She and Terry were stark naked and standing behind the door. If he came in he would see everything.

Tim grinned. "OK, but I warned you!" He moved into the other bedroom and closed the door. He stripped off everything and sat back on the bed and tried to pull up the tights but they were too tight. Plus, he had the biggest boner in quite a while. He twisted and turned on the bed until he finally got them up over his muscular thighs and then over his hard-on which he had to push to the side to get it underneath. He pulled on the vest and looked into the mirror. "Holy shit," he exclaimed looking at the shape of his hard cock. Suddenly he heard a knock on the door. "Are you ready?" Emily asked.

"Are you?" Tim laughed.

"Yes," she said as she cracked open the door and peeked inside. She slammed the door. "You are not going to believe what the men are wearing," Emily whispered to Terry.

"Let me see," Terry said pushing her aside. Before she could stop her Terry pushed open the door and the three of them were frozen when they saw each other. "Oh my GOD!" Terry exclaimed when she saw his hard penis pushing out the tights.

"Shit," Tim said seeing his wife's bare legs all the way up to the bottom of the Santa dress. "Are you wearing anything under it?"

"Yes," Emily giggled as she pulled it up over the red thong.

"Me too," Terry grinned as she did the same.

"There is no way you are going to wear that," Tim said firmly looking at his wife's crotch with her bush bump low on the vee.

"If I don't wear it we can't go to the party," she said with a sad look on her face. "All the women are going to wear the same thing and you will get to see them too."

"But........," he started saying until Terry turned around and slowly leaned forward which caused her dress to rise up over her wonderful buttocks.

"I guess it will be........alright," he said mesmerized by Terry's pink cheeks with the red thong strap splitting the middle.

"Goody!" Emily giggled as she ran up to and jumped into Tim while pushing him down onto the bed. Her mouth found his and her tongue dashed into his mouth. Tim's fingers moved under her skirt to cup her soft ass. Both had forgotten about Terry who was now leaning back against the door frame smiling. Little innocent Emily was about to fuck her husband while she looked on.

Emily reached between their bodies and grabbed onto his hot stick. Being naked in Bennett's office and being with Ron on his sofa had overflowed her passion bucket. She pushed the tights down over his hard-on and aimed it up at her tiny thong.

"Emily..........Terry is watching," Tim whispered. He had never seen his wife so out of control before.

"I've got to have it inside of me," she moaned as her fingers pulled the thong to the side enough for his swollen tip to push into her dripping folds.

Terry couldn't believe it when Emily pulled Tim's cock out or when she exposed her pussy. She moved slightly to the left to see his penis push up into the blonde hairs before disappearing into the pinkness.

Even Tim forgot about Terry as he humped his hips up and down, up and down. "OH BABY!" He moaned. He didn't last very long but it didn't matter because Emily was cumming. "OH YES!" She screamed.

"AHHHHH!" Tim moaned when he released his white fountain deeply into her. They both collapsed and then remembered Terry. When they looked around she was gone. "Do you think she saw us?" Tim whispered.

"Yes," Emily giggled.

*****

Terry couldn't wait to get home to fuck her husband after watching the two young bodies going at it. She ran into the front door and when Matt came out of the living room she jumped into him until he fell down on the hallway carpet. "FUCK ME!" She yelled.

"NO WAIT!" Matt cried out as she unzipped his fly.

"What's wrong?" She asked knowing he loved the spontaneous sex.

He looked over her shoulder which made her look behind her.

"Hello Terry," her mother-in-law said grinning.

*****

"Are you sure about this?" Tim asked Emily for about the fifth time as they lay in bed later that night. "I mean what if things happen that involve other people at the party?"

"I've never been with anyone other than you," she whispered. "Haven't you ever wondered how it would be with someone else?" Tim had told her he was a virgin when they married as well.

"Well........yes....but we are married."

"It's not cheating since we will know about it," she said as she moved up against him. "We don't have to go all the way." She thought about Ron again.

"What is happening to you?" He asked as he kissed her on her forehead.

"You want me to come out of my shell," she said. "So I'm doing it."

"Not all the way out," he thought as they tried to get to sleep.

The next morning Tim left for his job early which meant Emily would be alone when Ron came to pick her up. He was supposed to be there at 8:30AM so she took her time showering and putting on her makeup. She was in her slip, panties and bra when the doorbell rang at 8:10AM. "Shit, he's early," she said looking into the mirror. She grabbed her thin purple robe and ran down to the door. "You're early."

"I know," he said. "I didn't hit any traffic on the way here." He peeked at her robe which was clinging to her body.

"Uh.....come in and wait until I get dressed," she said with a nervous smile. She moved to the side and allowed him in the house. "Would you like a cup of coffee?"

"Sure," he grinned as he followed her down the hallway to the kitchen. "What do you think about those costumes?" His wife Jamie was even hesitant about putting hers on.

"I still can believe Bennett wants us to wear them. How did you like the red tights?" She giggled.

"They were very uncomfortable," he said remembering how his hard-on was in pressed down so hard. As Emily reached up to get a cup from a high cabinet her robe move up as well until he saw the bottom of her panty-covered butt.

Slickman
Slickman
8,186 Followers