Under the Mistletoe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,170 Followers

"Why don't you model your costume for me now?" he asked knowing he was crossing the line.

"Why Mr. Holmes," she grinned. "Are you making a pass at me?" She turned to show her hard nipples pushing out the front of her robe. As she leaned across the table to put the cup in front of him her robe opened and he could see down to the top of her bra.

"That wouldn't be allowed," he grinned as he sipped the hot java. "Except at the party."

"What about your wife?" She teased as she moved around the table until she stood next to his chair. She peeked down at his raised tent in front of his slacks.

"I'm sure she will be too busy to notice." He answered.

"Terry said there will probably be some kissing," she whispered as she leaned downward as if she was going to kiss him. "What if we kiss?" As his lips moved upward she jerked back and giggled.

"You tease," he grinned as he grabbed her waist and pulled her down onto his hard-on.

"Don't," she whispered very low and not convincing. She didn't pull away this time as his lips pressed forward onto hers. Her eyes closed and her body went limp as his tongue licked across her closed mouth. She teased him some more by keeping his tongue out for about fifteen seconds before she pushed the tip of her tongue out for him to taste it. A few seconds later her tongue moved completely out into his mouth and then retreated for his to do the same to hers. They broke their mouths away to take a breath and then did it again.

"We've.........got to .........go to work," she whispered when they broke their lips apart again. He only smiled and pulled her mouth to his again. A minute later she pushed him back. "We can't do this." Before he could kiss her again she jumped up and away from him while brushing her hair back from her face. "Stay down here while I go get dressed." She giggled as she ran from the room.

Emily didn't hear him running behind her and thought she was safe until her bedroom door flew open and he stood looking at her in only her slip and underwear. "Excuse me but this is my bedroom." She smiled. He walked slowly towards her and she retreated backwards until her legs touched the side of her bed. "Stop," she said weakly.

Ron smiled as he leaned forward with his mouth and touched her lips again. Their tongues met again and their mouths opened wide. His hands pulled her scantly covered body into his and then moved down to cup her soft ass.

She pushed him back again. "The party is next week. We have to wait." She wanted so much to strip off his clothes and fuck his brains out but knew they had to wait. She grabbed her dress from the bed and ran into the bathroom. This time she locked the door. When she came out he was gone.

"I'm glad you calmed down," she smiled when she walked into the den where he was sitting on the sofa. Suddenly his hand moved to her leg under her dress and shot up under it. It pressed into her damp covered pussy before she could stop him.

"RON!" She screamed while jumping back from him. "I don't want to do this."

"I think you do," he laughed as he rubbed his damp fingers together.

"Maybe I do," she grinned. "But we have to wait." She turned and grabbed her purse. "Let's go to work." He reluctantly followed.

*****

"So who is that other woman you brought into my office yesterday?" Bennett asked Terry after he had called her into his office and closed the door behind her.

"I don't know what.....," she started saying.

"The office has cameras," he smiled.

Terry sat down. "Her name is Emily. She took my place when I moved up here."

"What did you tell her about the party?"

Terry realized he could have overheard their conversation. "Only that there may be some kissing."

"Good," he said while looking at his watch. "I have a 10:00AM meeting so that only gives you thirty minutes."

"Thirty minutes for what?" She asked.

"To give me a blowjob," Bennett laughed as he moved to the large sofa and sat back. A few seconds after closing his eyes he felt her fingers pull down the zipper and pull out hi shaft. He wished it was that Emily woman but knew he would make sure to meet her at the party. The only question was if it would be the blue or red berries. "Oh yes," he moaned when Terry's tongue flicked across the lip of the crown.

*****

The trip to work was also an adventure for Emily because every time they stopped at a light Ron would reach over and touch her body somewhere. The first time he touched her leg and then her breast. "Are you going to be like this all week?" She asked as she left his finger on her breast toying with the hard nipple until the light turned green.

"Yes," he smiled.

"Let me go in first," Emily said. "No use to start any rumors." She looked all around the car before leaning over and kissing his lips. Ten minutes later she was sitting in her cube when he walked in. "Good morning Mr. Holmes," she said smiling.

"Good morning Mrs. Thomas," he grinned back at her.

It was an hour later when Emily was in the copying room when she heard the door close behind her. Before she could turn around she felt hands on her waist and then warm breath on the back of her neck. "Uh......excuse me.......but this is my machine," she giggled. She felt his hard-on pressing into her ass.

"I can't get any work done," he whispered. "All I can think about is you." His hands moved under her arms and cupped her firm breasts.

"This is too dangerous," she moaned. She too could not get him off her mind. She pushed back from the machine enough for her to turn and look into his blue eyes. "Is the door locked?"

"Yes," he answered. Her mouth moved to his and their tongues danced together again.

"I want to fuck you," he whispered when their mouth separated.

"Ron, don't say those things," she giggled while he pushed his thigh between hers and rubbed it back and forth across her pussy mound. Before she knew it she was about to climax. "Stop, I'm going to.........OHHHH!" She moaned when her body exploded. Her pussy rubbed up and down his muscular thigh. Finally her breathing slowed and she pushed him back. "This is too dangerous. We could both lose our jobs." She turned and smoothed down her dress hoping there was not a wet spot. "Now stop thinking about me."

"Wait, what about me?" he asked as she grabbed her copies and walked to the door.

"Why Mr. Holmes. I'm a married woman."

*****

Emily stayed clear of him the rest of the day and got a call from Terry around 5:00PM.

"Are you still dizzy?" Terry asked.

"Yes," Emily said. "How much did you see last night?"

"Pretty much everything. You don't mind do you if I spend some time with Tim at the party?"

"That's up to him," Emily said smiling.

"So what is going on with you and your boss?"

"Just work," she said lying. She turned and looked at him through his office door and saw him looking her way. They both smiled.

*****

After another night of wild sex with Tim, Emily walked into the office early to get caught up on all the work she had put aside. The office was empty when she heard footsteps and before she could turn saw a hand put a small wrapped present on her desk. She turned to see Ron's smiling face.

"What is this?" she asked suspiciously.

"Just a small appreciation from your boss for all your hard work," he answered.

She hurried to get it open and when she opened the box inside she gasped. A diamond necklace sparkled in the morning office light. "Are those real?"

"Yes," he grinned as he leaned forward for a kiss.

Emily pushed her chair back until it hit hard against her desk. "How dare you give me this? I'm not your whore." She snapped as tears formed in her eyes and she threw it at him before running down the hallway to the ladies room.

"Fuck," he said looking at the diamond necklace lying on the floor next to the box. He picked it up, stuffed it in his pocket and ran to the restroom. As he got to the door another woman walked out. "The men's is over there," she snarled at him. Ron turned and retreated to his office.

Fifteen minutes later Emily called him. "I'm going home," was all she said before hanging up. She was gone before he could get outside his office.

He waited to give her enough time to get home and called. When she answered he said, "Emily I'm sorry." She hung up.

The next day she called another woman in her group and told her to tell her boss she was still sick. When she called in on Thursday Ron decided to go to her house. When Emily opened the door he stuck his foot forward so she couldn't close it. She slammed it anyway and heard him yelled.

"OUCH!" He hopped backwards and leaned against the rail until she opened the door again.

"Are you alright?" She asked wearing her black silk pajamas.

"No, my foot hurts," he said while taking off his shoe. "I think you might have broken it."

"Come in and let me get some ice," she said leaving the door open. When she returned with a Ziploc bag of ice he was sitting on the sofa. "You deserved it you know."

"I know," he said. "I was stupid."

Emily realized her hair was a mess and she was not wearing makeup. "God, I look horrible."

"You look beautiful," he said putting his foot and the bag of ice on the floor. "Will you forgive me?"

"I shouldn't," she said not looking at him. "I was thinking about asking for a transfer to another job."

"Why?" he asked. "If you want me to leave you alone I will."

"That's the problem," she said holding her head in her hands while bending forward. "I don't want you to leave me alone." She pulled her head up and turned to look at him for the first time.

"I don't want you to be my whore," he said seriously. "What do we do?"

"Go to the party," she said moving over to him and pressing her quivering lips to his. They kissed deeply for a few minutes before he guided her onto her back and he moved on top of her. His gentle kisses on her neck and earlobe had her moaning and when his leg pressed into her damp pussy she bit his ear. "God, I want you so bad."

"But we can't," Ron said taking a deep breath. "Until the party."

"Right," she giggled as she rubbed her leg against his hard-on. He was definitely bigger than what she was used to. "Do you still have the necklace?"

"Yes, but I'm not giving it to you because you are my whore," he said.

"It's because all the hard work I do for you right?" She giggled.

"Of course," he laughed. "I can't take this much more." He moved off of her and looked at the dampness in her pajama crotch. "Was that me or you?"

"Me," she blushed. "But soon it will be you." She laughed as he almost ran to the front door.

"I expect you to be at work tomorrow," he said on the way out.

"Yes sir!" She yelled.

*****

When Emily got to work the next morning Ron was no where around. She opened her desk to put her purse away and saw the small box that she knew had the diamond bracelet in it. "Now how am I going to explain this to my husband?" She wondered.

Ron stopped by a few minutes later. "I'm glad to see you on your feet."

"Are you?" she asked with a sly grin.

"Stop," he whispered as he quickly turned and left.

Later that morning he got an email from her that only read, "THANK YOU."

"YOU'RE WELCOME." He replied back.

Later that afternoon Tina Little stopped by Emily's desk to ask her about the party. "Are you really going to wear that tiny costume?" The young college girl asked. Tina was the new intern working in her department.

"They invited you too?" Emily asked shocked because this girl could not be any older than nineteen.

"Yes," she blushed. "I'll have to wear it under some other clothes to get out of my parent's house."

"I don't Bennett will be mad if you don't go," Emily whispered. "I think there will be some fooling around going on."

"I know," Tina grinned. "That's why I want to go." She winked and wiggled her tiny butt down the hallway.

*****

Saturday finally came and most of the employees were highly stressed out as they tried to imagine what Bennett had planned for them. Ron remembered the nice money he got at the "Whores and Pimps" party and heard from others that they received new cars at another party he was not invited to. He walked into the bathroom that afternoon and saw Jamie in the shower shaving her pubic mound. "What are you doing?" He had asked her to shave it in the past but she had refused.

"That thong barely covers my vulva," she said as she looked up at him. "I'm not going to be embarrassed by having my pubic hairs on display."

"Women," he thought as he shook his head and walked back out. As he was pulling on his tights she walked out of the bath naked. "Damn," he said looking at her bald pussy.

"You like?" She giggled as she opened her legs.

"I'm speechless," he said.

"No you aren't," she giggled as she pulled the red thong up over it. "You said something."

*****

"Are you ready yet?" Tim asked impatiently downstairs. He had his tights on about an hour ago and didn't want to be late.

"Yes," Emily smiled as she walked down the stair knowing he could see the red triangle over her already damp pussy lips.

"Yummy," he said as she moved into his body. "Remember, we are not going to go all the way."

"Right," she grinned. "If she knew Terry he would be fucking her as soon as Bennett said he could.

"I hope we are not stopped by the cops," Tim said as they headed down the freeway.

She looked over at the obvious shape of his penis. "You better hope it's a woman cop."

*****

Terry arrived early to help set up the game and saw Bennett's wife in her little dress and thong. "Hello Mrs. Bennett."

"Hi Terry, Bill has said so much about you." She leaned over and whispered in her ear. "I get to watch the cameras in his office too."

Terry suddenly remembered being fucked on the big man's desk. "I.........uh...."

"I enjoyed watching it," the older woman whispered.

"Hello Terry," Bill said as he walked in wearing his much too tight tights. His thick shaft looked unreal under the material. "Here are the mistletoe berries," he said handing her four containers. "Make sure everyone gets one of each color and an envelope on what each represents."

Terry picked up her envelope and read it:

"The white berry means a wet kiss. The green berry means to touch all day. The blue berry means oral bliss. And, finally the red berry means to go all the way.

The only one you may refuse is the red berry. If you refuse the red, green or blue berries you are out of the game and must leave the party. At midnight the berries will be tabulated and those who used all the berries will chose from a golden wrapped gift. Those not using a red berry but did not refuse another color berries shall select a silver wrapped gift. By the way, you may not exchange berries with your date or spouse."

"Cool," Terry said. "How do we keep track of the berries?"

"All the berries have coded computer ID chips and we will just scan them in the computer. A list will be generated about who did what to whom. I'll make sure to tell everyone that they must be honest or face losing their jobs."

"He thinks of everything," Mrs. Bennett said to Terry.

*****

Some of the more senior partners arrived first and Terry laughed to see some of the more out of shape men in the tights. A lot of them had to be ashamed of the small package they showed under the tights even one of the black VPs. Some of the women too had no business in the tiny dresses and Terry knew the thongs had probably already disappeared into their fat asses and pussy lips. She saw Ron come in with Jamie and immediately moved over to talk with them.

"Hello ex-boss," she said peeking down at his six inch semi-hard bulge.

"I guess there will be a whole lot less secrets around the office after this party," Ron grinned. He looked around for Emily but didn't see her.

"She's not here yet," Terry whispered.

Ron glanced at her wondering how much she knew. "So what is the game we are playing tonight?" He asked.

"You'll find out shortly," she answered. "Don't get too far away."

"I won't," he grinned looking down her dress at her soft pink braless mounds.

Ten minutes later Ron saw Emily and Tim walk in. She caught his eyes right away and smiled. She definitely had the nicest body there. "Let's go talk to Emily and Tim," Ron whispered to his wife. Jamie turned, saw Emily and immediately got jealous.

"Hi," Ron said holding his hand out to Tim while peeking down to see his penis measuring about three or four inches. "Maybe he was cold outside?" Ron wondered.

"Hello," Tim smiled while checking out the boss's wife. She looked damn good.

As they all greeted the others Bennett stood up on the hearth of the fireplace and rang a large hand bell. "DING-A-LING, DING-A-LING!"

"Attention everyone!

Welcome to the 2005 Bennett Holiday Party, dinner will be starting shortly so please start heading towards the dining area. After dinner you all are invited to participate in a festive game. I will give out the game instructions after dinner and if you decide not to participate you may leave however at midnight some very nice presents will be given to those completing the game. For now enjoy your dinner."

Ron laughed and whispered to his wife. "There goes that carrot again. He hangs it out in front of our faces. If we want it we have to play the game."

"You didn't seem to mind during the last game we attended," she grinned. Jamie had been scouting out the bulges of some other men at the party as well as Bennett himself just in case something stopped her from getting with the BIG boss.

"True," he said as he quickly followed Emily and Tim into the dining area. The meal was fit for royalty. Anything you wanted was being served and an hour later they all were so full they wanted to rest however Bennett again rang the bell. "DING-A-LING, DING-A-LING!"

Bennett stood in the middle of the room. "This game will require some very intimate acts with other people so if you are not up for that you may leave now."

Ron looked around the room and saw about ten couples get up and leave. Most of them he recognized as staff support personnel and not lawyers or higher positions. They all knew their careers would be in jeopardy if they left. However there were a lot of nervous looks on many of the faces. He leaned over to Emily sitting next to him. "Are you staying?"

"You betcha," she giggled as she moved her hand down and squeezed his thigh only inches from the tip of his shaft which was starting to move outward. After the ten couples left about 20 couples remained.

"Terry will pass out the envelopes that contain Mistletoe berries of different colors. Each person will get 2 white berries, 2 green berries, 1 blue berry and 1 red berry. Written instructions are included in the envelope that describe what each berry represents. When you give another person a berry and do what the instructions say that person must hold onto your berry and turn it in at midnight. At that time we will tabulate if you get a gold gift or a silver gift. Let me say now that there is a very big difference between the two gifts. Any questions?"

"Yes," A short woman who worked in the finance department said as she raised her shaking hand. "Can we quit the game at any point?"

"Good question," Bennett said. "You may quit at any time however both you and your spouse or date must turn in all your berries and leave the party. You will not be eligible for any gifts. Is everyone ready?"

No one said anything so Bennett nodded at Terry to start handing out the envelopes. The first people to open the envelopes and read the instructions made shocked facial expressions and sounds. Whispering could be heard around the room as the envelopes were opened. Five more couples put down their envelopes and walked out.

Slickman
Slickman
8,170 Followers