Under the Mistletoe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

"Holy shit," Tim whispered to Emily after they read the instructions. "Is this for real?"

"Yes," she whispered back hoping he didn't want to leave.

"It means we have to do at least oral sex to get a gift."

"I know."

"I don't want you sucking another man's cock," he whispered.

"Tim, we said it was OK short of intercourse," she whispered glancing over at Ron who was smiling back at her. "Let's do the white and green berries and see if we want to do more."

"Are you two OK?" Jamie asked Emily and Tim as she moved up to them. She knew Ron wanted to fuck Emily so she decided to go for Tim as well. She noticed his covered penis starting to expand while he thought of the possibilities. The music started playing in the huge den as well as out on the patio.

"Uh.....yeah....I guess so," Tim said looking at Jamie's long bare legs moving up under her short Santa dress.

"Good," she giggled. "Can I have the first dance?"

Tim looked at Emily to see if it was OK.

"Go ahead. You are now on your own." She peeked at Ron who moved up to her.

"OK," Tim grinned as he took Jamie's hand and walked towards the den.

"The patio," Ron whispered.

"I was thinking the same thing," Emily whispered back as she took his strong hand and moved outside.

People started pairing off and dancing while others moved to secluded places to talk at first. "Where is Emily?" Bennett asked Terry as they stood alone in the middle of the room.

"I'm not sure," Terry lied. She had noticed Emily going outside with Ron.

"Keep an eye on her for me and let me know where she is around 11:00PM," Bennett grinned. By then she will be ready for a red berry. "Who is that?" He asked looking at a very young girl with short blonde hair standing by the bar next to a young man.

"That's one of your college interns," Terry answered. "Come on over and I'll introduce her to you."

*****

"I won't break," Jamie whispered to Tim as they slow danced in the dim den area. She dropped his hand and put both hands over his shoulders and looked into his eyes. "So do you want to use a red berry or should I?"

"Shit," Tim thought. "She wants me to french kiss her." He fumbled into the vest pocket and pulled out a berry but it was the red one. He looked at it in his hand and so did she.

"Save that one for later," she giggled. She reached into his pocket and found a white one. "Let's use this one."

Tim managed to get the red one back in the pocket just before Jamie's mouth moved up to his. He was shocked at first when her hot slippery tongue pushed between his lips but a few seconds later was giving her back everything she was giving him. They were panting when the song ended and their lips pulled away. "Whew," she grinned. "And, we have a lot of berries left."

*****

"Don't you want to use some berries?" Ron whispered to Emily as their bodies swayed together on the brick patio.

"We have time," she whispered as her leg rubbed against his shaft. If things go right it would be pumping in and out of her very shortly. She nibbled on his earlobe.

"Shit," he whispered. "Keep that up and I'm pulling out the red berry now." She bit harder and laughed. As they danced they looked at the other four couples dancing near them and saw them exchanging red berries before doing open mouth kissing. He reached into his vest pocket and then put a red berry in her hand. Their mouths hungrily moved together as well as their tongues.

*****

"Tina, this is Mr. Bennett," Terry said to the nervous girl.

"I'm honored to meet you sir," she blushed as she saw his eyes roaming up and down her body. "This is my boyfriend Tommy."

Bennett shook this hand and then took hers. "Let's dance and you can tell me all about yourself."

Tina had seen the huge bulge in Mr. Bennett's tights and was in shock that they came that big. She had only had intercourse with Tommy and he was a lot smaller than Bennett.

"Relax," he whispered as he pulled her tiny body into his. "This will be a night you won't forget."

They moved together until he felt her body relax somewhat. "Let's go into my office and I'll show you something really neat."

Tina's body stiffened and looked back at Terry and Tommy who were dancing real close across the room. She saw Terry hand him a berry and then saw their mouths join together. "OK," she said, very nervously.

Everyone was so wrapped up in their own berry giving and receiving that they did not see the big man and small college girl enter the office and then the door close.

"What...........did you.........want to show me?" She asked nervously.

"This," he grinned as he reached down into his vest pocket and pull out a green berry.

Tina quickly remembered that a green berry meant touching. "Don't we have to use a white berry first?"

"Nope," he grinned as he pulled his tights outward and watched his long thick hard prick jump out at her. "I wrote the rules remember?"

"Oh God," she said when she saw how huge it was.

"Give me your hand," he said smiling. She did and he guided her tiny fingers to the side of his pole. "Open up and grab it."

"There is not way something that big could fit into my pussy," she thought as her fingers tried to curl around it. She made it about half way around and squeezed it. He moaned.

"Are you good with hand jobs?" He whispered.

"Yes," she giggled as she started a slow stroking motion. He leaned back against the desk as the little girl jerked him off now with both hands.

*****

MaryAnn held her husband Jim's hand tightly as they entered the huge house. A woman helped her off with her coat and she moved behind Jim as he led her into the main hallway. They had arrived late because she could not build up the courage to go but finally he talked her into it. "It will be good for you career," he had said but she knew he just wanted to look at and do things with other women. A woman walked up to them and handed them their envelope and explained to them what Mr. Bennett had announced to everyone else. She quickly opened the envelope and gasped. "We have to leave."

"Let me see it," Jim said grabbing it from her hand. "It's not that bad."

"Oral sex is not that bad?" She whispered as she watched the various couples kissing. She had not even given him a blowjob and now he was saying it was OK to do it to other men.

Jim saw a tall dark haired woman at the bar. "Let's just play it by ear and see what happens," he said as he took his berries and moved away from her.

"Jim!" She said upset. She saw the restroom and pushed the envelope holding her berries in her dress pocket and moved quickly inside. If need be she would lock herself in there all night.

Elaine Brogan saw her sexy little secretary come in with her hung husband and wondered how long Mrs. Innocent would last before bolting out of the place. Her partner was already on the prowl looking for another woman so she moved over to the door and gently knocked. "MaryAnn open up."

She did it again and then saw the doorknob turn and the red-eyed girl look out at her. "Are you OK?"

"No," MaryAnn whispered. Before she could stop her Elaine moved inside and closed the door behind her.

"You poor thing," she said as she put her arms around her and pulled her soft breasts into her own. "You can't stay here all night. Let me take you somewhere where it is safe."

"Thank you," MaryAnn whispered as she followed her boss outside and down the hallway. Elaine stopped her. "Is that your husband?"

She looked across the den and saw Jim kissing a tall woman. "Yes."

"It didn't take him very long to use a berry did it?"

"No," she said angrily. "Let's go." They turned and moved up the long staircase.

"In here," Elaine said moving into the master bedroom. A huge bed sat on one side. "Sit here by me." She put her arm around the younger woman's back and pushed her short brown hair off her forehead. "Men are assholes." MaryAnn leaned her head against Elaine's soft shoulder. "There is a way to get back at him."

MaryAnn glanced up at Elaine and saw her holding a white berry. "I've never...."

"Shhh," she whispered as her soft lips lowered to the young girl's. Her tongue licked gently into MaryAnn's tightly closed ones until they parted and welcomed it inside. After about a minute of deep kissing Elaine moved her lips down her chin and neck to the top center of her chest. As MaryAnn's body fell onto it's back Elaine pulled the dress down over her shoulders and then over her nice round breasts.

"Elaine........." she whispered when she felt her boss's lips moved lower to the end of her nipple.

"Here is a green and blue berry," Elaine giggled when her lips sucked in the hard tip at the same time her fingers moved up under the skirt and pushed under the thongs. She found quite a bush under there before discovering MaryAnn was completely turned on.

"Why you little tramp," Elaine giggled while pulling down and off the thong. MaryAnn's legs opened wider and wider as the older woman's tongue and lips moved up to her curly nest.

"OHHHH!" MaryAnn cried out when the tongue flicked against her raised clit. She forgot about Jim kissing the other woman when the long hot and rigid tongue pushed down into her honey pot. She held the head and tongue in place as she raced to the finished line.

"Please don't stop," she whispered when the mouth pulled away and moved up to her own. This time it was MaryAnn the aggressor as her mouth opened and jabbed her tongue into Elaine's. She knew enough to push her fingers down the top of her lesbian's bosses thong and into her shaven pussy lips. "Tell me what to do."

"You are doing just great," Elaine whispered. She worked her own dress down over her boyish breasts before guiding MaryAnn's lips down to one of the hard buds. She moved back and forth between the two nipples until Elaine's fingers pushed her head down over her navel. Elaine felt her thong being lowered as the girl's tongue moved south until she raised her hips when the tongue pushed into her wanton folds.

"Are you sure you never did this before?" She asked.

"No," MaryAnn giggled. She moved back as Elaine moved up onto the bed next to hers in a 69 position. "I know," she giggled when she opened Elaine's legs and again tasted her sweet nectar. Elaine did the same to her.

*****

Jim looked around for his wife as the older taller woman led him to the sofa in the corner. He had seen her go into the restroom which was good because he could play around some before she called the game off. The woman Connie that he was with was a great kisser and like him had never played around with anyone else. They moved to the sofa and he handed her a white berry this time before they kissed hot and heavy for about five minutes.

"Can I touch you?" She whispered as she pulled out a green berry.

"Oh yes," he whispered. As she unzipped his fly he glance over at the restroom door and saw it was open which meant MaryAnn was not in there. "Surely she isn't playing the game," he thought as Connie pulled his hard cock from his boxers.

"It feels so different than my husbands," she giggled as she explored his girth and lower onto his balls. "Can I taste it?" She whispered while handing him a blue berry.

"Definitely," he grinned as he prepared his mind for his first blowjob. "Sure, she isn't going down on another man," he thought. "OH GOD!" He cried when Connie's experienced tongue and mouth swallowed him whole.

*****

Tim and Jamie exchanged another white berry and after that one they were ready to go to green. "Let's go find a private spot," Jamie whispered.

Tim followed her out of the den and into the kitchen area. Some of the workers grinned at them as they moved out the kitchen door and onto the edge of the patio. They stopped when they saw their spouses kissing while dancing only about fifteen feet from them. "Do you want to go somewhere else?" Jamie asked.

"No," Tim answered as he watched his wife frenching another man and rubbing her body against his. At first he was jealous but then realized he was also excited. He pulled Jamie back behind a corner and then reached into his pocket and pulled out a green berry.

"You are getting a feel for this game aren't you?" Jamie laughed as she took the berry and put it in her dress pocket on the other side from where she had her berries. "Well what do you want to touch?"

"I can touch anywhere right?" he asked with a smile.

"Yes, anywhere you want," she answered.

Tim's hand dropped to her bare thigh and immediately pushed up under her tiny dress until he found her damp thong stretched over her pussy. He pulled it aside and rubbed his fingertip into her bald pussy lips.

"Ohhh," She moaned. "You don't waste much time do you?"

As he rubbed all around it and up over it he realized it was shaven. "No hair?"

"Is that a problem?"

"No," he laughed. His finger curled enough to move up into her dripping channel until he found her G-Spot.

"Oh TIM!" She cried out.

*****

"What was that?" Emily asked when she heard her husband's name yelled by someone.

Ron looked towards where the sound came from and saw the back of a man's body near the corner of the building. "I think its Jamie and Tim," he said to Emily as he pulled her off the patio and out near the pool behind some bushes.

Ron moved behind her until his hard-on pressed against her ass. "Look, he's fingering her pussy. I owe you a green berry." He said as he moved his hand under her dress and around to her navel. She sucked in her stomach as he tickled down the tiny blonde hairs leading down to the top of her thong. Her eyes closed when his fingertip moved under the red thong and down into her soft yellow fleece before touching into her moist slit.

"Oh Ron," She moaned softly. She forgot about Tim and turned around. He kept his fingers exploring her dampness as she reached down into his tights and pulled out his hard shaft.

Ron also forgot about Jamie and looked behind them to see the Gazebo. "Let's go over there." She held onto his hard-on as they took baby steps to the shelter. "Back here," he said moving to a bench that was shielded from anyone on the patio.

He grabbed a hold of the bottom of her dress and lifted. It moved up over her red thong and then her fabulous breasts. "Oh my God!" He said seeing them naked.

She giggled and pushed down her damp thong. "Hurry."

Both sets of hands removed his vest and then his tights. They stood naked looking at each other. "Why don't we just have some fun and figure out the berries later?" He asked as his body molded in hers.

*****

"Where did Tina go?" Tommy asked Terry as he looked around the room.

"Do you really care right now?" She whispered as her fingers moved down between their bodies until she discovered he was definitely a man and not a boy.

"Noooo," he moaned. He looked around to see if anyone was watching them and smiled when he saw an older man's hand down the top of a young woman's dress. He had to be touching her bare breast. He thought it was just touching until he saw some movement back in the corner of the room on a black leather sofa. A woman's blonde head was bobbing up and down on another man's lap. "Shit," he said.

"Let's go find a bedroom," she whispered.

They moved upstairs and opened the first door and saw Mrs. Bennett lying naked on the bed with another naked body between her legs. "Sorry," Terry giggled as she started closing the door. The man's head turned and she saw her husband's face. "Hi honey," she giggled.

"Where they........?"

"Fucking? Yes." Terry said as she moved further down to a bedroom with the door open. "And, now it's our turn." She put all of her berries on the table. "Let's see how many we can use." Tommy watched as she pulled down her thong and removed her dress.

"I'm.......not very experienced," he said nervously.

"You will be before you leave this room," she chuckled as she pulled his tights over his hard-on. It was not as big as Bennett's but it was bigger than her husbands. Now all she needed to do was teach him how to use it. After he was naked she moved him onto his back. "First we do this." Her mouth engulfed his shaft and a few seconds later he climaxed. She swallowed and continued to suck and lick. He never got soft so she smiled as she moved her face away and then climbed on top.

As his hard prick moved up into her dampness she slapped him hard on his face. "SMACK!"

"If you cum before me I'll hit you again." His cheek burned as her body rose and fell on his prick. Normally he would have climaxed by now but she had scared the shit out of him.

"OH YEAH!" Terry screamed as she rode him. She twirled her hand over her head like she was breaking a bronco. "RIDE EM' COWBOY!"

Tommy's prick was ready to empty his second load but his mind stopped it. Finally she screamed and pushed her body down tightly against him. "I'M CUMMING!"

"Good," he smiled as he let go the flood gates. "Oh man I hope Tina keeps working at this place."

*****

"I wasn't sure if you did that?" Ron said to Emily as her lips clamped onto his hard tip. She smiled and pushed her tongue out in small circles around the pre-cum.

"Am I doing alright?" she giggled. She was correct that Ron's penis was about three inches longer than her husbands. She opened wide and then pushed her lips down almost to the bottom before pulling it back up very slowly until it popped off the top.

"Ummm," Ron moaned. His back was down on the hard wooden bench but at the moment he could take the discomfort.

*****

Tim had Jamie ready to cum when she whispered. "Let's go out to the gazebo." She had remembered it from the last party as well as the pool house which had some sofas inside. They ran holding hands and stopped suddenly when they entered the gazebo. There on the bench were their naked spouses with Emily's lips moving up and down on Ron's long hard shaft.

"Oh my," Jamie said. She tried to pull Tim away but he stood frozen. "Let's go into the pool house."

"No, I want to do it here," he said as he moved over next to them. "Do you mind if we join you?"

Emily almost fell from Ron's body when she heard her husband's voice. It was as if he had caught her cheating even though oral sex was agreed upon. "TIM!" She moved back but didn't let go of Ron's cock.

"Don't stop," he grinned as he pulled Jamie over and jerked down her thong. He moved her onto her back on the adjacent bench and quickly pushed his lips and tongue into her bald pussy.

"Ahhh," Jamie cried out as she looked at her husband and smiled. Ron smiled back as Emily resumed her snack. Bennett's parties were the best. The temperatures of the four bodies rose and rose until they all wanted the same thing. Emily moved her mouth off and wiped her lips before walked over and whispering in Tim's ear. "I want to fuck Ron."

"But.......," He started to say until Jamie grabbed him under his shoulders and guided him up between her moist thighs.

"And he wants to fuck me," Jamie said looking into his passionate filled eyes. "Don't you." Her fingers guided his prick to her opened folds. They all looked at his hips to see if they would drop. They did.

"YES I WANT TO FUCK YOU!" Tim screamed as he sank the shaft into her dark well.

Emily giggled as she ran back over to Ron and straddled his hips. "And, that means I get to fuck you!" Her tight pussy squeezed its way down over his swollen tip until it moved deeper than a penis had been before. "It feels soooo goooood!"

The sound of the four bodies slapping together could be heard as far as the patio but no one heard them because the three couples remaining were also fucking. One man was sitting on a chair while his secretary bounced up and down on his lap. A black woman was on her hands and knees while the eighteen year old mail boy pounded his flat ivory stomach against her flabby ebony ass.

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers