The Recipe for a Great Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking back I saw, the dark haired Mistress Beauty, smile and held out her hand. In it she held a set of nipple clamps. With a bright lusty smile, she held out her other hand and displayed a vicious looking riding crop. Mistress started the process that Nicole knew would happen and started whipping her nipples with the crop. We thought she would stay focused on her nipples but Mistress had other thoughts in mind. She started a rhythm of smacking the crop against Nicole's, all natural 36D meaty tit flesh. Nicole started moaning and whimpering a lot. But that didn't deter Mistress because she wouldn't stop. The crop struck with greater force each time it landed and Nicole's tits started looking deliciously marked. Her nipples were starting to get really red and puffy. Her teary eyes were rolling in the back of her head and her pussy was leaking. In that instant you could see that her world was filled with erotic lust. Nicole's body was sensuously swaying, from side to side as her tit whipping continued.

Mistress announced that she was now taking Nicole, to a special place, reserved for all sexual sub missives. We could tell by the way Nicole was responding that she had already visited this place before in her life. While Nicole was swaying side to side, Mistress stopped the tit and nipple beating and started to suck on Nicole's gorgeous tits. She started slowly at first and then she started ravishing them with her mouth. Nicole was screaming and moaning as Mistress continued her ravenous assault. She would grab a nipple with her teeth and bite into it. At the same time she was massaging her other tit in her hand. From our chairs we could see teeth marks around her nipples. She repeated this from tit to tit. The entire time we could also see, Nicole's pussy leaking with its sweet juices. It was now starting to run down her thighs all the way to her ankles! Her screams and pleas all added to the eroticism we were viewing. It was just another extremely hot sight, which was happening this night! If I wasn't bound to the chair, I would have licked up every drop of her precious fluid from her ankles and then up her legs to her leaking pussy faucet. Mistress continued to be relentless with her tits. Biting and sucking on them hard, while massaging them hard too. Nicole's cunt was really starting to pour now like a broken hose. All the while my husband was screaming, at the top of his lungs, "please let me suck her; please let me suck her, or just let me lick up the mess on the floor, pleaseeee Mistress!"

Just when her swaying started to become more violent, Mistress stopped. Again the dominate beauty stepped back and smiled. Mistress then held out her right hand, for Nicole to see again. She revealed two evil looking, alligator style nipple clamps, connected together by a rather formidable looking silver chain. Moving closer to Nicole, she held one clamp up for her inspection. Using her index finger and thumb, she opened the jaws of the clamp. Involuntarily Nicole's body shivered in anticipation. She gazed at the menacing teeth of the clamp. Mistress smiled in a sexy enticing way, as she touched Nicole's cheek with the clamp. Slowly, ever so slowly, she drew a line down Nicole's neck and onto her breasts. She was using the clip, as if it was a pencil tracing a line. We could see Nicole continuing to shake in anticipation. Mistress began to trace small circles around Nicole's beet red, puffy and erect, left nipple. In time, Mistress leaned her head forward and tenderly kissed Nicole's left nipple. Just the touch of her lips made her groan. She gently sucked her nipple, as a baby would nurse on her mother's breast. You could see her sucking the nipple between her lips and twirling it with her hot tongue, in every direction. She was a lioness standing over her prey. We could both see that the pain couldn't escape from Nicole's breasts. But even with it, we could see Nicole's nipple growing even stiffer and harder with excitement, from all the attention of Mistress's talented tongue.

We could hear Nicole moaning softly with pleasure. It was like she was floating on a cloud of in the sky. Mistress's mouth was so talented. We could plainly see that, pleasure upon pleasure was sweeping across Nicole's body, as Mistress's mouth and tongue caressed her pain riddled, whipped breasts. We could actually now see the floor glistening, from the over head lights. With the juices that were flowing from Mistress's pussy and a large puddle from Nicole's as well. At that moment if someone had just breathed on my clit, I would have exploded. That is how hot I was from watching all this. I was trying to rip my arms free from my bonds that I was in. So I could beat my clit and stuff my holes and explode, like I so desperately needed to again. My husband was literally delirious, babbling pleas into the air. His cock was pulsating every second and a pool of pre-cum was forming below his chair. I could hear him screaming "Pinch my nipples or whip my ass. Squeeze my balls. Suck my cock or fuck my ass. Just do something someone please," he was rambling on with these babblings and pleas. Those were the sexiest words for my sadistic ears to hear. They were coming from such a sexy, wanting frustrated man. He was a true sissy slut slave. I looked at him and didn't know how much longer he could hold on, but I was sure I was going to find out. I was literally in heaven on earth. Living in a lust bucket of passionate fun!

I looked back at Nicole and Mistress's warm loving tongue, was being replaced by the cold sharp teeth of an open clamp. She raked hard on her nipple with the teeth of the clamp. She was smiling with an erotic and sadistic smile, the whole time. Oh how I wish that was me! Giving Nicole the pleasurable torture she so desperately craved! Shit as hot as I am I actually wished it was me, having Mistress putting those clamps on my nipples! With a slight gleam in Mistress's dark eyes, the elegant Dom began to allow the wicked clamp to close. It was trapping Nicole's painfully tortured erect nipple, between the sharp steel teeth of its jaws. You could see her body starting to quake in pain, but all of us knew it was pleasure too. We all knew full well, that the erotic agony she surely wanted and needed. Slowly the menacing jaws closed. They were biting harder and harder, into the innocent flesh of her stiff and sore, gorgeous tortured nipple. "Please, please no," She whimpered as her body squirmed, in a vain effort to avoid the inevitable. "You agreed to anything slave, so shut up!" she barked. But who was she kidding, we could see from our bondage chairs that Nicole's pussy was glistening and dripping with joy! Our months say one thing but our pussy's and cocks say another. They don't lie!

Then with a seductive and sexy smile on Mistress's face. The Supreme Dom opened the jaws of the clamp, allowing Nicole's poor nipple a short reprieve. Another wicked sexy smile and the clamp was closed again. "Please no," Nicole begged, as the sharp teeth once more, bit deep into her nipple. Again, at the last moment the clamp began to open. It freed her trapped nipple, once again. I watched as the evil jaws were opened to their full extent. Then as I looked on in sheer passion, I stared into Nicole's teary eyes. I could also see her seductive face, illuminating with erotic sensual pleasure all over it. Then in an instant Mistress let go of the clamp. As if in slow motion, the wicked jaws of the clamp slammed closed. The merciless steel teeth crushed her whipped nipple. You could see Nicole, for the briefest of moments, frozen in time. There was no pain and no pleasure she only existed. Then she was swaying in a sphere of pain and pleasure. Then all of a sudden she let out a loud and powerful, lustful scream. Mistress was kneeling down between her legs and sucking her clit like it was a dick! She was sucking and lapping at Nicole's cunt like there was no tomorrow. Nicole was begging at the top of her lungs, for Mistress to suck harder. She was begging to have her holes stuffed. She finally let out a huge scream "I have to cum! Please let me cum!!" But you could see she feared, it wasn't going to happen.

And just as her words were leaving her mouth Mistress stopped and stood up and opened the jaws, of the other clamp. Nicole didn't know that the other clamp was about to land. Her eyes were shut as she was swaying away. Yes it was coming and there wasn't a fucking thing she could do about it. As her lustful, gorgeous hazel eyes opened again and met with Mistress's dark eyes of fire, she knew the moment had arrived. And in a nano second, the shear agony and joy slammed into her brain. It sent her near naked body, into a fit of frenzied contortions. Mistress had released the other viscous clamp, to close down on her other nipple. She shut her eyes and shrieked in pain, tossing her head this way and that. Her hair was flying all about. Her legs were kicking about as she swung briefly by her arms. There was no escaping the hellish pain, which was burning her very soul. But evidently the lust was overcoming the pain. It was obvious she was enjoying this immensely. Since her pussy juice was now literally flowing down her thighs and forming a small pool of cum, on the floor. My husband hollered at the top of his lungs, "Mistress please un-cuff me. Please let me lick up that precious juice!"

When I heard him scream his plea, I looked over at my husband. And for a moment and I thought he was a fucking woman. His cock was literally leaking pre-cum, like a fucking cunt would spill its cream. If I hadn't seen that fat 8 inch cock swaying in the air, I would have thought it was a pussy. I mean there was cock cum all over the place. His entire cock was soaked in pre-cum. His balls were soaked in pre-cum. The floor below him was swimming with cock cum. I had never before seen a man in my life, have that much pre-cum. Not in my entire life. Not even in a porn film! If I hadn't seen his bonds still attached, with my own two eyes and known that there was no way he could have stimulated himself. I would have been convinced that he had just shot, the mother load nut of his life. But no it was just pre-cum. What a site! There was a thick and I mean thick, string of cum dripping from his cock head, all the way to the floor. That must have been at least 3 feet. Man oh man what a site! But the wicked Dom in me just gushed with delight. I was dropping more of my own cunt cream to the floor. Knowing he was being denied his nut was torturing him so exquisitely. I was happy I was bound to the chair. If I wasn't I would have slid onto the floor. From all of the cunt cream that was pouring out of my cunt hole! All of which had seeped through my totally drenched panties. The floor below me looked like I had pissed on it for a day. I had never been this hot before, in my entire life!

Right after I recovered from my dreamy state. I felt a hot pussy in front of my face. As I opened my eyes my mouth opened greater. I saw Mistress's clit sitting above my mouth. I started sucking on her clit like it was my last supper. Her hole was so full of cunt cream, that when I stuck my tongue up her sweet twat, I almost choked from all the cream, which started pouring out. But to die like this I thought, I couldn't imagine a better way to go. So I continued to suck and gulped down her pouring cum, for all I was worth. I licked and sucked and still couldn't get enough. When Mistress pinched my steaming clit through my drenched panties, I shuttered with ecstasy. My body trembled. But what was to happen was something to remember. On the brink of the biggest climax I could ever remember. She pulled her pussy away and dropped to her knees.

The next thing I saw was the crop in her hand. She started tapping it on my nipples and said, "I think these have been a little neglected. What do you think my slut?" As hot as I was, the only reply I could muster was, "anything Mistress wants, you know what I need." "That I do my hot little whore" she smiled and said. Then she started tapping on both my nipples. First one, then the other. After a minute or two they were starting to get a little sore. And just when I thought I couldn't take anymore she said; "Now you are ready for a special tit treat." She started to swing that riding crop real hard, as both of my nipples were screaming with pain. As hot as I was, must have been the reason why the words coming out of my mouth were paralyzing me with disbelief. "Harder Mistress please, I need to feel that sweet pain!" Mistress stood to her feet and said "Now that is a good slut. You know what you need and what drives the passion in you." She stood to the side and let the crop fly and landed seven of the hardest strokes on both of my nipples. I screamed out loud, from the pain I felt searing through me. I just shut my eyes and waited for more. But more never came; instead I heard Mistress's voice say, "You are a true slut. And I am so happy with you; you have learned that the pain always stokes the lust of fire burning inside of us. I am also so pleased to see that you soaked your panties, so thoroughly."

She then knelt to the floor before me and slid a finger into my panties. Mistress gently pulled them aside, while pinching my extremely tortured nipple with her other hand. She started licking my cum off my thighs. When her mouth moved up my thighs and reached my crotch, she ate my cunt like a wild beast. At the same time she shoved three fingers up my ass to the hilt. The other hand continued twisting and pinching each of my tortured nipples. When she drove those fingers up my ass, my body started to convulse and I exploded like a thunder cloud. As the orgasm hit my body, tremor upon tremor was raking through my pussy. Mistress was swallowing ever drop of cunt spray, bursting from my love hole. She fingered fucked my ass hard and fast as she continued playing with my tortured nipples. She sucked and swallowed until she had drained my pussy, from all the cum that had built up from within it. My body was shaking like I was having an epileptic fit. It is a damn good thing I was cuffed to that chair. She took one last suck on my clit and then she stood up. With my body still in tremors, I felt her grab my hair. The next thing I knew she had shoved her pussy back in my mouth. "Drink up the mess you caused to be in my hole, you cum slut. And don't miss a drop or I will whip your inner thighs with my crop!" her sultry voice cooed. There were still small tremors going through my body. I was having mini orgasms by the second. While I floated in my bliss I opened my mouth and I sucked her pussy, like a delicate, special treat. I carefully licked up all of her hot sweet sticky cum. As I continued eating this amazing pussy, my body was floating and my mind couldn't stop thinking. I couldn't believe that I felt no pain at all from my tortured nipples. My body was still trembling with deep passionate pleasure. Mistress was teaching me it wasn't hard to be a pain slut. As long as you knew, all the right pleasure buttons to push. I was so full of joy and suspended in pleasure.

Through all this I vaguely comprehended, hearing my husband begging and pleading, for Mistress to give him a turn. Having popped all these orgasms, while being in bondage, sure was a new and delightfully pleasurable experience for me. I will never forget this experience I was enduring. Someone might think, why does one have to endure pleasure? But they will never know the answer until they receive such intense pleasure. You feel like you body is going to come unglued. And that you will explode into an orgasmic bliss and never return. It is so fucking hot I can't put it into words. When Mistress released my hair and took her pussy from me. She then leaned down and un-cuffed my legs. She reached around my waist and slid my sopping panties from my body. She then put the restraints back on in place.

Mistress then held my head with one hand and my panties in another. She looked in my eyes while licking her lips and said with such lust in her voice, "I bet these panties weigh about a pound. This is an exceptional display of what a true slut is capable of when she is treated in the proper way." I could see the panties were dripping wet in her hand. This immense feeling of pleasure washed over me, knowing I had pleased my Mistress again. She then took my panties and wiped them across both of her tits, especially her nipples. Next I couldn't believe this sight, as Mistress shoved my husband's head back, so he was looking straight up at the ceiling. Then with one hand holding his head leaning back, her other hand squeezed my soaked panties above his nose. You could literally see drops of my cum being wrung out of my panties and up into my husband's nostrils. "Sniff hard you slut and receive this gift I am giving to you," Mistress ordered my husband. He snorted so hard his eyes were bulging out of his head. He was rewarded with two nostrils, full of my cunt cream and then she stuffed my extremely trashed pair of panties into his starving and lusting mouth.

That put him into an even more intense state of sexual frenzy. Mistress then started slapping his face with her tits and shoving her nipples into his panty stuffed mouth. She started feeding her tits for him to lick and suck on. It wasn't easy because he had to wad the panties up in a ball and shove them into a corner of his mouth. While swallowing the cum that was seeping out of them. Then he had to open his mouth to receive her tits. But within seconds he had accomplished this feat and his tongue was wagging at her magnificent breasts. She kept telling him to suck her nipple hard but even this was a chore, with that huge panty wad in his mouth. She kept berating him and saying, "What's wrong with you? You don't like my tits? You're a man and you don't even know how to suck a tit? Even all my pussy sluts know how to do that. You better start sucking them like a man. Before I take them away and give them to one my women sluts and you wouldn't get them again. Maybe you need your inner thighs whipped?" Mistress continued taunting him and playing with his head. My body was still having mini convulsions from my string of orgasms. I thought I couldn't get any hotter than I already was. But hearing her say that to my husband and watching her tease him was setting me ablaze again. She was a master of tease and tormenting. She was doing things I couldn't even dream of. This exquisitely beautiful Mistress Dom was priceless!

Well hearing Mistress saying that must have given his body the extra strength he needed. It was evident by the way he chomped down so hard on my panties. He was able to suck in one of her nipples with tremendous force. "Now that's a good sissy slut slave. Now let's try the other one." Mistress cooed in his ear. Then she started to push her tit so hard against his face while he was sucking the other nipple. It was starting to smother him. He was moving his head around and grasping for breath. Then Mistress reached down and went for one of his tits. She grabbed one of his beaten nipples and pinched it so hard. His head jerked up and he let out a deafening scream. She skillfully knew this would allow him to grasp at some air. How ingenious this Dom was.

This sadistic Queen knew things that I don't think anyone could have thought of. She was now controlling his ability to breathe. By skillfully using her ability to administering pain and pleasure. She put her other hand down and started pinching on his other nipple too. While torturing his breasts she kept shoving her tit against his face and muffing his screams. She started yelling at him above his muffled pleadings "you better keep sucking on my nipple, you fucking cock slut." This went on for what I would guess would be about 15 minutes. It was enough time to where my entire body had finally ceased convulsing. I had regained total consciousness again and my pussy was sizzling hot again. In fact my pussy was throbbing unusually hard. I looked down at my crotch and I could see the reason why. My pussy lips were swollen and puffier then I had ever seen them before. Plus my clit was sticking out what looked to be about 5 inches. I was just gasping with lust and awe at this site. Wishing I could put my hand down there and feel this special delight. Meanwhile all this pain and pleasure Mistress was pouring on my husband, was making him lose his mind in lust. I watched as Mistress then put her head down and gave his cock a deep throat suck. His body started to quake and her sucking stopped.

1...678910...22