The Recipe for a Great Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Nicole spoke and giggled out "Wow, that is so hot and sexy, can I feel it now Mistress?" "Yes you may," replied the sadistic Mistress Queen Dom, "in fact both of you may." Nicole started rubbing his ass, with both hands first, then every second or two she would pinch hard on a welt. Yelp after yelp would come from my husband's mouth. "Wow, I love this, it feels like a wash board," Nicole said with a sexy giggle, "I bet he wouldn't be sitting comfortably for a day or two." When Mistress heard that, she chuckled and said, "Try a week or two and maybe more, before I finish with him today." "Wow Mistress that is so exciting. I can't wait to see and feel more." Nicole said in lust. I then reached my hand in to give a pinch or two and I then asked Mistress if she had a paddle. "You are a sadistic Dom," she said with a wicked smile. "I course I do, I will be right back." My husband was already begging me not to paddle his ass. Mistress handed me a round wooden paddle. My husband was pleading, at the top of his lungs for mercy and no more. I smacked each one of his cheeks as hard as I could. With the ladies giggling and calling me wicked, I smacked each of his upper thighs once and each of his lower thighs once. That left him screaming and crying and trying to kick his feet like a little baby. "Yeow...yeowee, no more please, please stop pleaseeee!" Were the pleadings coming from my husband's mouth! That left my hot cunt just swimming with nice sticky cunt cream. Mistress told me she was pleasantly surprised. She told me she had no idea that I had what it took to be a wickedly sadistic and merciless Dom. "It makes my pussy throb and fill with steaming hot cunt cream. I love to see and be with other women in the ranks of Dominatrix's." Mistress said with a hot sultry voice.

"Your husband is one lucky man." She announced to me. "Now move over girls and I will teach this Dom how to have some real fun. With a severely welted ass like her husband has. And what you're supposed to do with a welted ass like this," Mistress said in a very sexy voice. We both stepped back and watched as Mistress stepped out of her strap-on dildo and place it on the table. She then walked over and straddled my husbands sorely beaten ass and started sliding and rubbing her pussy and clit up and down on his welts. With in minutes she started to moan and we could both see. She was about to have an orgasm. The closer she got to popping her nut. The faster and harder she humped and rubbed her pussy and especially her huge clit on his ass. Until we could see the shudders take over. Her orgasm hit her with tremendous force. She collapsed and laid over my husband back, until she caught her breath.

When she stood up we could see that my husband's welted ass and thighs were glistening, from all of Mistress's splattered cum. She looked at Nicole and said, "Now sweet slut that is what a Dom does with a washboard ass. That is just one purpose a welted ass is used for, in pleasing their Dom." We both stood there in awe of this beautiful Queen Dom. Trembling with lust in silence. Waiting to see what was next. What this sexual beast had in store for us. She then looked at me and told me to bend over my husband's sizzling ass. I thought she was going to let me pop a nut on his welts. Then I turned my head and looked over my shoulder and watched Mistress putting her strap-on back on. My heart immediately pounded in my chest from excitement and lust. Once in place she told me she needed some slick lube and to spread my legs apart and get ready to give it to her. I was so excited I had goose pumps all over my body. She didn't have to say that twice. Cum was instantly filling my hole when I heard those words. The next thing I heard was Nicole's voice. She was asking Mistress if she could first try getting a nut on my washboard ass. I couldn't believe my ears. When I heard Mistress say; of course you may my dear submissive horny slut. But first I will need to give the wash board some more ripples.

She walked to the table and picked up the cane. When she came back she told Nicole to go straddle my husbands head and feed her pussy to my wanting mouth. "Now get started eating that pussy" Mistress ordered me. Knowing what happen earlier I knew what to expect. Mistress then instructed me to close my legs and push my ass out as far as possible. She also warned me not to move a muscle or she would have to restrain me. I couldn't believe I was having this done to me again. I normally never like pain of any kind. But from this Dominatrix, there wasn't anything I wouldn't do. She was so sizzling hot and exquisitely beautiful. She was also teaching me how to be a better Dom. I was learning that you have to be a good sub, to know how to be a strong Dom. I focused my mind on Nicole's starving pussy and licked and sucked it like there was no tomorrow. When the first stroke of the cane landed, I screamed into Nicole's pussy and my whole body jerked up. Before I could catch my breath another one landed and then another. My body was jerking so much and sweating as well. That I was starting to slide off my husbands back. "Didn't I tell you not to move bitch?" Mistress reprimanded me. "Now I will have to bind you and punish you for that!" she continued to say.

Well my head was swimming from extreme pain but yet a sensual wicked pleasure was stirring within. My body was shaking and my lips were trembling on Nicole's pussy. I couldn't say a word. I could hear Mistress's heals walking away from me. I just laid there slurping up Nicole's flowing pussy. I heard Nicole say to me, "It is so sexy watching Mistress cane you. I wish I had a mirror so you could see too. Please start sucking my clit harder. Please. I love your lips and your mouth and tongue. You are so sexy and beautiful. I am so happy we met. I love watching your sexy face in agony while you're eating my pussy with joy. I am so excited and I feel so privileged. Mistress is doing it all for me. So I can have a better wash board to ride and orgasm on. And the fact that it is your gorgeous ass is even making me hotter. I am trying to hold off my nut until then. But it is real hard. Watching this is making me hotter than I have ever been in my life!" Hearing Nicole telling me that, made the pain start to melt away. I started nursing tenderly on Nicole's throbbing clit like a baby sucking on their mother's nipple. I heard Mistress's heels approaching. She told me not to move as I felt this wide belt being wrapped over my body and securing me to my husbands body. Mistress said to me "Well this should do and because you are such a hot slut and a Dom too. I will have mercy on you and make this quick." As she spoke those words I was still nursing Nicole's clit and could feel her body beginning to shutter.

Well I knew she was close to busting her nut but that is all I could think before I started to scream. The cane was whistling through the air non stop. Mistress was caning my thighs from my butt to my knees, non stop. My head was rising trying to scream but Nicole was holding it on her clit saying "No please don't move." She was bucking hard at my mouth as her pussy started to splatter. From the orgasm that was gripping her and making her hump my face harder and faster. I lied there not knowing that the caning had stopped. I was brought out of my haze by feeling Mistress's tongue licking my welts. I was lying there with no conception of time. I was just floating in this awesome and kind of unusual place. When the next thing I knew my face was being licked like a cat. I opened my eyes to see Mistress licking up all of Nicole's cunt cream, which had sprayed my whole face. She was tenderly licking my face and the tears from my eyes. In between licks she started kissing me. I reached up and started tenderly rubbing her thighs and feeling her soft ass. When she felt this she started kissing me more passionately. I could feel her hand reaching over my back. Then I heard the wide belt fall to the floor. As our kissing continued she told Nicole to help me up. Our lips never left each others, as I started to stand.

The passion welling up in me was so deep and so extremely hot. There was no doubt in my mind that this intense passion could never have been brought about, without the pain caused by such a professional caning. That my gorgeous Dom had just given to me. All of my senses were increased and so very acute. I felt Mistress walking me somewhere while I was kissing her lips and tonguing her mouth. I don't know how far we strolled. But the next thing I knew. I was lying on top of her on a couch. We kissed and we touched and we were making sweet love. When I felt Mistress's hands tenderly rubbing my welts. She started moving her fingers and tenderly touching my pussy. As I felt a few fingers slip in my saturated hole. My body started to slowly try and hump them. The passionate kiss continued and my hands were fondling her breasts.

My body started to hump her fingers harder, to try and get them deeper into my love tunnel. She was so in tuned with me that she moved me onto my side. Then she tenderly placed my head on her nipple to suckle. As she tenderly slipped her fingers deeper inside my steaming pussy. She started to move them in and slowly out. She was finger fucking me to ecstasy. I could feel the beginnings of a massive orgasm coming from with in. I immediately moved one of my hands from her tits and pushed my fingers inside her. I heard her moan "yes" and whisper "please a little harder and deeper." As she said this I could feel her skillful fingers massaging my g-spot. Simultaneously, my pussy was roaring and starting to explode. When Mistress placed her mouth on mine, we started kissing again with such intense passion. I then drove my hand deep inside of her. As I did this I started to feel her body shake. As my pussy erupted with the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced. Ours mouths were frozen together as her body started shaking. Her orgasm was starting to ripple through her entire body. I felt her hot juices spraying out through my fingers and all over me. Our bodies were rocking violently and moving all over the couch. As we rode each others fingers to the pinnacle of our nuts. We both then just collapsed hugging each other tenderly. My mouth was sucking her tongue like a cock. I never wanted to let it go. We were lying there totally wet and content. She felt so soft and wonderful that I thought I was dreaming and floating in the sky somewhere.

I lost track of time when I heard Mistress's voice say, "It is time to get your ass up my sweet slut. You have a job to do." I looked around and Mistress was standing above me holding her hand out. She wanted to help me up. I tried to move but couldn't, from all that had just taken place. It totally left my body paralyzed and immobile. So the Amazon Mistress reached down and grabbed my hand and pulled me up, like I was a kid's play doll. She walked me over to where my husband was still strapped to the bench. The next thing I heard was my husband moaning with lust. She then told me to lie back over my husbands back. When I did I could see his head was soaked with Nicole's pussy juice and I could smell her scent. Her scent amazingly woke my pussy back up already. The next thing I heard was Mistress telling Nicole, "Now this welted ass is ready for you to ride. The washboard is the way it should be; in order for you to get a good nut. Now hop on and give that welted ass and thighs of hers a good ride. Show me what a nymph slut like you can do!" Mistress then said to me, "While Nicole is riding your washboard ass and thighs. You have a mess to clean up in my pussy. The same mess that your fingers made while you were finger fucking my hole."

Well I almost blacked out when I felt Nicole's pussy on my welted ass and thighs. I just screamed out loud, "owweeeeeeeee." But luckily for me Mistress had straddled my husbands head and shoved her cream filled pussy into my mouth. I sucked her hole treasuring every drop, as my welted ass and thighs were being ridden by Nicole's hot pussy. I could quickly feel Nicole's pussy starting to moisten my extremely sore ass and thighs. I could feel her pussy and thighs start trembling all over my very tender ass. (Undoubtedly her watching Mistress and I, made her hot as hell all over again.) Nicole moaned and groaned and her hips were moving faster and faster. I could feel her clit getting bigger and bigger. Then all of a sudden I could feel her cum splattering everywhere. My ass and thighs felt like it was being bathed in soothing pleasure. As her cunt cream was being massaged into my welted ass and down my welted thighs, by her wet hot pussy. She screamed at the top of her lungs, "Yes, yes, yes" and then collapsed on top of me. I never thought my ass let alone my thighs could be so whipped and abused. And my pussy was already hot as a firecracker again.

The one thing for sure was it reinforced in me. How my sweet husband could handle the force of such a severe whipping! The amazing secret to me was that I had just discovered. In order to reach this special place, you have to be driven by passion and fired up by lust. A cock or pussy "could never explode like that" without that hot lust that only a severe whipping, drives into you. The key to it all is to be lustily sucking some cock or eating some pussy or licking some ass. Or as in my husbands case, eating some very trashed panties when receiving a sound thrashing. It is that very thin line which has always existed, between pain and pleasure. I have now personally discovered it. That is literally the catalyst that keeps you striving for the unreachable but now reachable goal. (That such kink can bring) Of having the super orgasms which lie deep within all of us! We all know of the one. That amazing release, but unfortunately for some, they will never allow themselves to have. It is the one that your parents taught were forbidden and your teachers did too and especially the priests and ministers. If we all the freedom to discover it. We would be so much freer people and we would be able to help other people. And that would make our communities a better place to live in!

Mistress then walked around the bench to Nicole. Where she had collapsed and was still lying on me. She was putting her strap-on dildo back on. When it was finally in place she helped Nicole to get off of me. She then told Nicole to kneel and give her cock a good blow job. Nicole responded with in an instant. She had amazing desire. Especially considering the massive pussy explosion, that had just rippled through her body. She dropped to her knees and sucked on Mistress's big cock, like a starved whore once again. I watched and lusted after this amazing site. Nicole's gorgeous mouth was deep throating her cock. I could feel my pussy leaking again just looking at this site. Then Mistress pulled her cock out of her mouth. She then turned towards me and with intense lust in her eyes. She drove that cock deep into my pussy with one good thrust. It was at that moment that I thought I died and went to heaven. I totally lost my breath as my pussy was contracting all around her massive cock that was invading me. My cunt muscles tried as hard as they could to keep that big cock in my treasured nest.

Lying there on top of my husband I was so happy. However my pussy was in such need to pop another nut. When Mistress started driving that cock into me, like it were pistons firing into an engine. She was fucking me like a wild horse. Then she started smacking my welted ass with a paddle as she was fucking me stupid. When Mistress applied the first crack of the paddle to my ass, my cunt immediately started squirting like a broken sprinkler head. The pleasure I was feeling was more than I thought I could handle. But right before I totally lost it and passed out. Mistress pulled it out of exploding cunt. Frustration was running through me like a selfish whore. I was in the middle of a gigantic nut when she pulled her cock out. I couldn't catch my breath to beg her to fuck me more and harder. I felt like I could of cum forever. Without a doubt my mind and body was telling me I needed more. It was the first time I had been fucked by a woman and had blew my load. It was the first time I had gotten a nut, let alone blown my load, with out a real cock stroking my inner hole. Mistress called for Nicole to help me up but first she un-cuffed her hands, in order to do so. Mistress then told Nicole to kneel down and clean up the mess running out of my pussy. The one Mistress had just made with her huge cock. She then told Nicole and me that after Nicole finishes her clean up on my legs and pussy. We would not be allowed to give each other anymore nuts, until we received permission from her. But we could hold and fondle each other and suck on each others tits. As well as kiss each other. That was music to our ears! She then said she would be busy giving my husband some more of his reward. Well that sure as hell, started peeking our interest.

She told my husband that her cock was now lubed and ready to fuck him stupid. She pulled out the butt plug so fast that we heard his asshole pop. We were fondling and sucking each others tits when we heard the pop. Then Nicole could see Mistress about to drop the plug to the floor. My ears were ringing when I heard Nicole scream out, "Oh please Mistress don't drop that. I would love to suck on that please." Mistress then said to Nicole, "I knew you were an asshole slut just like this sissy slut is. You are like every other true submissive is. The more decadent the better it is for you. You may indeed have this plug to enjoy while you relish sucking on it. But you have to crawl here on your knees like a dog wagging your tongue." Damn this woman was such a supreme Dom. What a site to see as Nicole eagerly did as Mistress said. "Now open your mouth my sweet asshole sucking slut. This is really a special treat for you; it's been up his ass all day long. Making it taste all that much better for an asshole slut like you," Mistress said like she was giving out a Golden Globe Award to Nicole.

I started to think about what Mistress had just said about true submissive's being asshole sluts. I knew it was true. What she had just described was exactly what my submissive slut husband is. He loves to lick and clean my asshole and would tongue fuck it all day if I let him. He wants for a birthday present to have me and five beautiful women at the same time. So that he can tongue fuck all of their assholes. He wants to alternate sucking one of their assholes while he is fucking another one in the ass. He wants the one who he is fucking in the ass to be eating my asshole at the same time. And he wants the one whose asshole he is eating to be sucking on another woman's ass. A real asshole party, I guess you would call it, for my slut husband. Oh I almost forgot. He wants the two who are free and not doing anything at that time to be whipping his ass. Then he wants everyone to rotate. So he has a new asshole to eat and a new one to fuck until he has done them all. After tonight I really understand why that is his dream present. Of course he wants to drink all the cum that will be flowing from all their pussy's as well! He is one incredible sissy slut slave. I am working on putting that gift together for him. After today I already have two of the five women! Plus as beautiful as they are they can help me to recruit. I might just rent him out to bachelorette parties and make a business out of it. I thought with a big smile on my face.

Then Mistress fed the plug into Nicole's ass starving mouth. Nicole started sucking on the butt plug, like a homeless woman starved without food. Then she grabbed the flange of that plug and slowly pulled it out of her mouth. She then started to lick it like a Lollypop. If you ever wanted to see a sexy hot scene, this was one for sure. It was so sexy that when Mistress Nicole doing this she moaned like a slut in heat. Like a hot horny slut desperately in need of getting a release. She then dropped to her knees and started sucking on Nicole's asshole, like she was a starving dog. I guess my husband was going to have to keep waiting, for his long expected asshole fucking. That only added to my excitement and made my pussy throb some more. It was so sexy, to the wicked sadistic bitch in me, watching him get even more frustrated! Plus watching those two gorgeous women sucking away like whores was kindling the fire already burning inside my hole. They were both phenomenally gorgeous and priceless sluts for sure!

1...45678...22