The Recipe for a Great Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lust4us
lust4us
12 Followers

When Mistress stopped eating Nicole's asshole she stood up and told me to come and get on my knees. She then told me to suck her cock like it needed relief. I have never been the best cock sucker but anyone would have been proud of me. I sucked on her cock like a pro and stuck the whole thing down my throat. Mistress was so impressed she told me that I had just won the reward. If I always sucked my husbands cock dry and then I could always suck hers. That sounded great to me. When she finally pulled her cock from my lips it was slick with my saliva and ready to stick where ever she wanted it to go. She turned to her right and rubbed the tip on my husbands famished asshole. The next thing I heard was him begging and pleading for her to fuck him. In the blink of an eye a paddle was in her hand. She struck my husband's welted ass as hard as she could. Three times and told him to shut up. The scream that he released was one of pure agony. It was so sexy for me to hear. When Nicole heard the scream she said she wanted a closer look. She then asked Mistress could she please guide her cock up my husband's ass. She said that wasn't necessary. But to give Nicole another special treat, she would allow her that pleasure. In addition, she told her that once she fucking my husband's ass. She would slowly pull it out. So that could lick it clean the whole way out. You should have seen the excitement on Nicole's flushed face. You would have thought she had just won the lottery. Except this was a sex lottery. She was a lusting and craving uncontrollable slut. Just knowing she could suck on Mistress's cock, while it was coming out of my husbands shit shoot. Wow what an exciting thing it was for a sub like her to do. And just as exciting for me to watch.

Nicole was licking it and loving it all, watching Mistress do her thing. Mistress's pussy was leaking hard again. As she was driving her huge cock up my husband's asshole, nice and slow. My man was moaning and his cock cream was oozing. My sissy slut slave loves getting a serious asshole fucking. I ought to know I have fucked that ass of his enough. Mistress was driving her cock deep and then pulling all the way out. She was taking time to watch his ass ring opened wide and then to watch it close. That is exactly what I do too. Nicole would deep throat her cock at every opportunity Mistress gave her. It was usually while she was watching that asshole ring closing. She then stopped for a moment with her cock buried to the hilt and told me to kneel behind her and to start tongue fucking her asshole.

Mistress said "Make sure you clean up the mess my pussy has made, first. Start with my thighs and work up from there. Make sure you hurry. Because I am so fucking hot. I need my asshole, tongue fucked, while I am plowing this sissy slut's ass!" I thought I would faint when I heard this awesome order, which my Mistress had just given me. As quickly as I could, I knelt and started to clean up her sweet pussy cream. I spent a little too much time when I reached her pussy. I was slurping away as I heard her say, "My asshole slut. Quick, tongue fuck my asshole now slut." Then as fast as I could I buried my face in the supreme Queen's gorgeous ass. I would be her submissive slut whenever she wanted me to be. There was one thing about me, up to this day. I could only allow myself to submit to a gorgeous Dom woman. Only a sexy woman that made me so hot that I just had to eat her, could make me her slave! I wasn't sure before today, if I could ever let my husband do that to me. But now the one thing for sure is. One day I would love to give my entire body over to him and to worship him. I will wait for a day that I am sizzling hot again and in need of some ruff sex. Maybe I will make it a birthday present. I will be his slut slave and let him work my body over. Putting me through another passionate session, like is happening to me today. I just hope when that day comes. He will make sure; there is another beautiful piece of pussy there. Being a slave like me, at the same time. This will make it easier for me to allow my self to submit. When that day happens, I will definitely become complete!

Finally, there I was. The Queen Bitch was giving me her asshole again to worship. Except this time I wasn't being caned. What a treasured delight was all I could think. As I tongued her hole like it a precious, sweet treat. But I also wondered if it wasn't more intense, when I was being whipped at the same time. As I was eating her ass like a woman possessed. Mistress started pounding my husbands' asshole, like a wild woman in heat. The whole time Mistress was leaving my husbands starving and hard dripping cock, still desperate for relief. Then she started slamming both hands spanking his welted ass cheeks. Like someone who was pounding on a door desperate to wake someone up. My husband's mouth was wailing at the top of his lungs. As Mistress fucked him and fucked him. Like there was no tomorrow.

Then all of a sudden Mistress's asshole started to swallow my tongue. It was obvious that her body was contracting, as another orgasm was riffling through her body. Her asshole clamped down around my tongue and kept it nestled deep within her gorgeous ass. The pressure her asshole gripped me with, was absolutely incredible. I didn't want to leave it. I could have stayed there all night. Never before, had I ever felt anything like it. It caused a trembling inside me. I was so hot from having my tongue locked up her asshole. It was literally starting to make me melt from extreme lust and unbridled passion. My tit's which were being held between Mistress's soft thighs. The whole time I was eating her asshole. Now my face was being sprayed by Mistress's squirting cunt cream. I was euphoric. I didn't want to move. If some had just breathed on my pussy, it would have created a volcanic eruption.

My husband's cock was now pouring pre-cum, without any stimulation. He didn't even come to an orgasm. That is what happens when you over stimulate a man's prostate. It had become blatantly obvious and lucky for us. This special Mistress understood us and totally knew and owned all of our bodies. "All it would take right now is the slightest stimulation of his cock. And he would pop an enormous nut. But I have other plans for him right now." Mistress stated for all of us to here. It was like she was putting on a clinic for us. And before I could think straight, I heard another loud pop. It was my husband's asshole slamming shut. Responding from the violent fucking of his ass, that had just suddenly stopped. We all heard Mistress say, "My man bitch has now received his reward. So now we will start the evening. I had already planned in store for us." My husband was freed from the whipping bench he was on. He stumbled around with a leaking hard-on and groping every female body part he could touch. The lust in his eyes and the look in his face were so very special to me. Because now I could see he was finally in his realm of ecstasy. This is the place that he always wanted to be. Getting whipped and fucked by women and sucking and eating and drinking their holes and worshiping their bodies. I also knew there was none of us, except obviously Mistress, who could fully comprehend what Mistress said, "that this incredible evening had just started." None of us had any idea, what was in store for us or what to expect next! The scent of hot sex filled the whole room and awesome sexual tension was stirring the air.

The one thing I knew for sure was that, this was already the hottest night of my life. My pussy lips were hot and swollen. My clit was so wonderfully long and thick and throbbing with sumptuous heat. I looked and saw it protruding out like a little flag pole. It was like wearing a badge of honor. I know can have a pussy and a dick in my panties, when I put them on. As I continued to stare at it, I was so proud and happy to know. That it was getting my ass and thighs caned and all of the hole's I had already licked and sucked. That made my clit get that way. And then my butt and thighs, felt ravished as I rubbed on my welts. I was so thankful to be standing there. I was feeling so sexy and hot, on this incredible night. It was indescribable the night my husband had planned out. I looked at Nicole's pussy and it was hot and swollen too. Her clit was also jutting out like a one inch dick. In addition, her asshole was puffy from all the attention it had received. The Amazon Queen Mistress's pussy was definitely a sight to see. Her puffy swelled lips smiled out at me. Her clit was so swollen and large; it looked like a three inch cock standing at attention. Plus all the asshole worship she had received made the rim of her asshole look like the size of a quarter.

Then there was my husband. Who was in a delusional dream state! His ass and thighs were totally welted and blistered. His nipples were sore and tender and were puffy thick and very long and large. His cock was hard as steal. It was constantly throbbing up and down and side to side. It had endless pre-cum running down his cock and sticking to his thighs. It was so exciting to see that with all the teasing he had, including his beatings, he was still not able to pop his nut. Mistress had kept him in this intense state of sexual frustration. It had put him into a sexual frenzy. It kept me wetting myself endlessly. It was so exciting watching him being transformed into a sexual beast and a passionate mad man. I was so happy to know that I lived with him. It brought me such pleasure knowing, that this is the way he has always wanted to be. What a wonderful gift that was for the sadistic bitch Dom in me. Viewing him like this drove me wilder by the second, with hot lust and passionate desire. All of this could never have been accomplished, without this merciless Mistress Dom's wicked agenda. Nicole as well as me and my husband couldn't conceive that the evening of fun had just begun. After minutes had passed Mistress told me it was now time to start binding my husband to the chair. The chair she designated, at the start of the evening. I started fastening and cuffing him to the specially designed chair. His hard cock was still pulsating and whirling a string of pre-cum, in the air. Oh how I loved this wonderful sight. Of course now it was even more exciting. My husband will probably not be able to sit for a month and I might not be far behind him. I already can't wait to cane him like Mistress did. And explode a nut over his welted ass and then fuck him stupid with my huge strap-on dildo. I will test his limits every day. Making sure I reach greater orgasms each time. As for now, it was lucky for him, Mistress had designed these incredible chairs. Where the meaty parts of you're ass cheeks are exposed to the air. The chairs also gave Mistress total access to whatever part of your body she wanted access too. Unfortunately for me but lucky for him, he would not have to bear the excruciating pain, of sitting on his severely welted and blistered ass. I have already decided to get one of those whipping bench's. To keep him in place and satisfied! In fact I will have his cock trigger trained. So that when ever he sees's the bench, he will immediately start to get hard.

Once I had him securely bound to the chair, as a treat for him, I gave him a tease he just adores. With Nicole and Mistress watching, I stuffed three fingers into my drenched pussy to lubricate them and then I stuffed them up my ass and swirled them around. I then stuffed my fingers up my asshole slut husband's nostrils. Until they were completely coated and then made him polish my fingers. I knew that would torment him even more, giving me even more sheer delight. If that was even possible at this point! Mistress then walked over to me, with a new pair of white silky panties. She told me to put them on and then she tied me to the chair next to my husband. She told me she wanted to see how quickly I could totally soak, a fresh pair of panties while in bondage. "This is a good way to measure a true slut," she told me. "And to help you get started, I think I will give you a little incentive," she continued to say in that sexy voice of hers. She grabbed a hold of my head and guided my face into her tits. I was delirious with passion. This was the first time I was ever in complete bondage. Not counting earlier. I was strapped to my husband or when I was bent over with my hands cuffed to my feet. I could still move my body parts. But here I could only move my head. It was soooooooo exciting. Here was this powerful Dom in complete control of me. She could do anything she wanted to do. And all I could do was accept it. It was sizzling hot. My pussy was roaring on fire again.

I sucked and licked all over her gorgeous tits. I had never seen tits as beautiful as these, let alone had the pleasure of sucking them again in the same evening. It was so much different than earlier on the couch. Here I was her total slave. Totally at her mercy, looking and sucking the best set of tits in the world. She placed my mouth on her nipple and I sucked it like it was life itself. With her other hand she started playing with my tits, which were resting on my corset. She continued this for about five minutes. Then I felt her hand reach down and stroke my panty clad pussy. "You are already getting your fresh pair of panties wet, you little slut" her sultry voice said to me. No shit I thought, I was already hotter than a 50 cent whore at a State Fair. Mistress then turned around to look at Nicole. She saw her standing there watching us, while she was finger fucking her self, like a dog in heat. When Mistress saw this she immediately ordered her to stop. "How dare you touch yourself with out my permission bitch. You will pay dearly for that. Do you understand you slut slave?" "Yes Mistress, I understand, I am a very naughty slut and deserve to be punished." Nicole stated. "Oh don't worry sweetie, I know you are and you will be." Mistress replied.

Mistress then left me and approached Nicole and put her face up to her tits. It mesmerized Nicole as her head started to spin. Nicole was literally about to fall over. She had just spent hours in bondage trying to balance and maneuver herself. No sooner had Mistress started to suck on her tits, she stopped. Then with out any expectation, Mistress started to attach black leather cuffs to each of her wrists and ankles. She also placed a three inch wide, black leather collar, with rings at the front and sides and buckled it around her neck. Dangly earrings hung from her pierced ears. My husband was so hot watching this, he was screaming for someone to whip him again. He wanted anything that would let out the mounting cum building up in his balls. All he wanted and needed was to receive sexual release. The same release he had already witnessed the three of us enjoy, many times already.

After all that time eating and sucking Nicole's asshole, he hadn't had the pleasure of drinking her cum. I had the pleasure of having a full portion of her cunt cream; explode in my mouth and all over my face. He was the one so desperate and in such great need. I just adored seeing my husband in this state of frustration. It kept sending more and more cunt cream, into my fresh panties. Well I really couldn't call them fresh any more. They were already pretty damn wet. Watching this was truly pleasing and exciting the sadistic Dom in me. In addition I had the pleasure of sucking Nicole's trashed panties, but not him. In fact I reminded him of that while sitting bound next to him. I said to him, "honey do you think I did a good job sniffing and eating Nicole's extremely trashed panties?" He could barely respond and just nodded his head yes. Boy did that make my twat twitch. There he was after hours of sex. Still living in a state of frustrated hell and it couldn't have made me happier. I love this man and I know what he needs and wants and he was getting the best of all his worlds right now!

At this point in the evening Mistress had already brought me to countless mind boggling climaxes. She caned me into a scorching and frenzied delight. Then she fucked me in my pussy with her big strap-on dildo. That made my pussy flood! Knowing all the pain my hubby had endured and all the frustration that had followed, was so delicious wickedly to me. There was no doubt that he would eventually get the release and whatever else he needed. But at this point he was probably worried, that he would never be able to pop the monster nut of his life, which was boiling inside him for hours on end. He was being slowly driven insane, by this extreme Dom. Who was in total control of his body. As we both looked on bound to our chairs, Nicole was standing there in front of Mistress, paralyzed to her advances. I could smell the lust emanating from their woman hood, making my pussy feel like hot lava was boiling inside of it. It was absolutely intoxicating.

Mistress being about six foot seven, with those five inch heels on. Was a magnificent and towering site to behold. Both my husband and I were in awe. We were so fired up with lust. We were watching this sexual Amazon looking down at Nicole. Mistress had burning lust shooting through her eyes and into Nicole's. Their they were. Two of the most beautiful women I had ever laid my eyes on. Me and my husband had already experienced a lifetime of sexual gratification. It had all happened in just one night. Except with just one huge exception. My sissy slut, slave husband was missing just one minor detail. He hadn't busted his nut yet! And I mean all night long. He was getting more frustrated by the second. How delicious was that to me? It was so delicious that I knew. I had just experience the hottest, greatest and kinkiest dreams of my life. I also had the distinct pleasure of being in total bondage. As I watched my Mistress acting out her plans.

This seductive, sexy bitch led Nicole towards the middle of the expansive room. There two chains hung from an unseen ceiling, high over head. The ends of the chains hung about waist high off the floor. With deliberate slowness Mistress took Nicole's right wrist cuff and locked it to one of the chains. Then her left wrist was locked to the other chain. The provocative, gorgeous and sadistic Queen Dom in black leather smiled and then snapped her fingers. As if by magic the chains began to rise. They were pulling Nicole's wrists and arms higher over her head. As Nicole's wrists rose, the Amazon Queen's face leaned into Nicole's face and kissed her lips. We could actually see cunt cream, already running down the thighs, on both of these gorgeous women. It was such a hot scene I thought I really might faint, from the erotic heat which was overloading my body.

Mistress's tongue was forcing its way inside Nicole's mouth and Nicole was sucking on Mistress's tongue, like she was giving head to a cock. I found myself lost in an erotic world of lust, as I watched Nicole's tongue, dancing with hers. All the while Nicole's arms were being pulled higher and higher. She was lifted to her full height. Then she was forced to stand on the very toes of her sexy boots. Her arms and shoulders bore most of her weight. Mistress pulled her lips from her and snapped her fingers. The chains stopped in place. Nicole struggled momentarily testing the strength of her bonds; it was obvious that they held her firmly in a merciless grip. I was so excited watching this that my cunt cream was now actually starting to leak through my fresh panties and down to the floor! This was an amazing feat all by itself. To accomplish trashing these panties in such a little bit of time. I turned to my husband and said, "Honey look how hot I am. I am creaming through my fresh pair of panties and wetting the floor. Could you please come lick this up?" I said with a sexy, fiendish giggle. He just rolled his eyes, with his face still all flushed.

lust4us
lust4us
12 Followers
1...56789...22