Thanksgiving Snow Storm Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tired out from the food, drink, and sex we cozied up in bed and fell asleep. Alison would have her nap.

It was dark when I woke up again. I moved to look at the clock and Kati's eyes opened too. Our eyes locked and she mouthed the words "I love you" and kissed me.

I didn't see that coming. Shocked and stunned I just put my arm around her and held her close.

We lay there for a while and finally drifted back to sleep.

We all woke to the sound of a cell phone ringing. There was now a hint of light coming from the window.

It was my phone and I answered it on the last ring, after climbing out of bed.

"Mr. Johnson, I have you booked on the 12:30 flight, if you can get to the airport." It was our friendly travel company.

"Thanks," I said. "12:30, I'll try to make it."

Fuck, it was 7am. Couldn't they wait another hour or two? I stumbled into the bathroom and started the shower.

Another cell phone ring, not mine I figured. Kati came in to the bathroom and snuggled up to me. Ok, the 'I love you' thing wasn't a dream. Oh, shit.

"I'm going to miss you. Is there any way we can keep in touch? See each other?"

"We can do email or something," I said lamely and climbed into the shower. I did want to be with her, but I was not read to ruin my family for her. Or was that potentially already done?

She followed me in, "Maybe we could meet on your next trip, just let me know."

She was starting to scare me. So much for the quick fling with a model. "That might work," I replied as she took the soap and began to wash my body. I reciprocated. I would miss her I thought, as my hands glided over her body.

We said nothing more as we finished washing. The silence was only broken by Alison's voice.

"I have an 11:40 flight. What about you guys?"

"I don't know yet," replied Kati.

"I have a 12:30 flight, if they get the roads open to the airport."

"I already called the front desk and they promised the roads would be open and there would be a taxi to the airport. Want to share the ride? My treat this time."

"Sure," I said. Wondering what would happen with Kati.

"Mind if I tag along?" asked Kati. "I'll have to get there sometime."

"No problem. I owe you for making the potential nightmare into something fun."

Alison restarted the shower and climbed in.

Kati took my hand and lead me back to the bed. Pulling me down on top of her she began kissing me. Soon we had our hands all over each other, letting our passions run wild. Slipping into her it was different this time. Sure it was sex, but there was another connection as our bodies intertwined. We finished together just as Alison turned the shower off. We lay there holding each other, kissing, but not saying anything. Finally, as we heard Alison step out of the shower, we got up and began to dress, watching each other intently.

"Let's have a quick look at the latest pictures," Alison called out from the bathroom. "We don't have too much time before we should go."

I booted my laptop and copied the pictures over after Kati handed me the camera.

We laughed as we looked at the pictures from the jacuzzi and pool. Finished with that Kati turned to us."

"You guys ready to sign off on the pictures to post?"

"No," I said.

"I didn't think so," was her reply, followed by a smile. "Alison, how about you?"

"No, I think it best they be a fun memory."

"Ok, then can I still get a copy of them from you sometime?" Kati directed the question to me.

"Sure, just give me an address and I'll burn some CDs when I get home."

"How about a set for me too?" Alison echoed.

"Same deal," I said.

They both scribbled their addresses on the hotel notepad.

"Send me an email when you ship them, I don't want someone else to find them in the mail." Alison said, adding her email address.

I shutdown the computer and tucked the slips of paper in as I closed the lid.

We finished packing and getting ready, then paraded down to the lobby. It was crowded with everyone wanting to get to the airport.

I went through the routine of checking out, reviewing the bill. As expected, only the room rate was there. Everything else we had received for free, one way or another.

Alison waved us over, apparently she had our cab.

"Thanks for sharing your room, Bill. And thanks to you Kati for inviting me. You guys made something fun out of what could have been hell." Alison said again as we were in the cab on the way to the airport.

"Well, I enjoyed it too. I am glad to have met you both." Added Kati. "I wish we could get together again sometime, maybe even someplace sunny and warm."

"I'm all for that," Alison replied. "In a couple of months after my divorce is final, I'll be more free to vacation how and when I want. You both have my email, so let's keep in touch."

"That would be fun," I said, "but I don't think it will be quite that easy for me. I wish it were. I guess we will just have to wait and see what opportunities arise."

We arrived at the airport and piled out. Alison paid the driver and we moved inside. We exchanged hugs as Alison and I headed off to check in to our respective airlines. Kati stayed close to me as she placed a call on her cell phone.

I was about to swipe my credit card for self check in, when Kati stopped me. "You want me to fly you home? My daddy's jet will be more comfortable than anything you will get to ride on."

I stared at her.

"You name the airport and that is where I'll take you."

"Just a minute, I am asking my friend now," she said into the phone. "Bill, I need to know now so they can file a flight plan to get us out of here."

"Ok," I said and gave her my final destination, which she repeated into the phone.

"Thanks, Bobby," she said to the phone before flipping it shut.

She grabbed my hand, "Follow me."

We ducked out side again walked down to the next terminal. I followed her through the building until we entered a room marked 'Private'.

"Hi, princess." One of the two men in the room called out.

"Hi, Bobby. This is Bill," she introduced me.

Bobby extended his hand and we shook hands.

"Don't mind Dave over there, he's just making sure we have enough fuel," Bobby said. Dave waved a hand as he held a phone to his ear. "We should be ready in half an hour."

Dumbfounded I followed Kati to a couch, after dropping our bags near the door.

Bobby grabbed up our bags, "I'll put this in the car for the ride to the hanger."

He was gone a couple of minutes when Dave spoke up, "Ok, we are filed and ready to go when you are. Shall we go?"

Kati bounced off the couch and I followed. Went out another door into the cold and climbed into the back of the waiting SUV. Bobby was behind the wheel.

"Oh, in a hurry today," Bobby commented as he gunned the engine a couple times.

Dave climbed up front next to Bobby. Bobby drove around the terminal area and into an open hanger, parking behind the jet being towed out on the tarmac. Dave made a beeline for the plane, opening the door and climbing in as the tractor pulled away. Bobby jumped out and pull our bags our of the rear as we climbed out ourselves.

Kati smiled at me as Bobby stashed our bags in a compartment under the tail of the plane. Dave reappeared and the two of them circled the plane in opposite directions, meeting back at the door. After conferring, they waved us over.

"We are good to go," Dave announced and ushered us on the plane.

It felt smaller than I expected as we climbed back and seated ourselves in two of the eight large leather seats, four on each side. Dave climbed up in the cockpit as Bobby pulled the door shut.

"One more thing, is this a quick trip?" he asked, looking at Kati.

"Take your time," she replied.

"Anything for the princess," he said turning toward the cockpit, "enjoy the ride."

The engines started as he slipped into the co-pilot see and reached over to pulling a small door closed to separate the cockpit from the cabin.

Kati pressed a button that allowed her seat to swing toward mine. Reaching across she pressed the button on mine and pulled the seat next to hers.

"How's this?" she asked as she pressed a lever and my seat began to recline.

"Wow! I've never flown like this before."

She reclined her seat to match mine, just short of horizontal, and flipped the arm rests back out from between us. Scooting up next to me she rested her head on my chest.

Draping her arm over me she said, "let me know if there is anything you want to drink or eat. You'd be surprised what we have stashed round in here."

"I'm fine for now, thanks. This is a bit overwhelming."

"Ya, well just let me know what you want. Coffee, tea, or me," and with that she gave me a squeeze.

If I hadn't seen things moving outside the window, I wouldn't have known we were moving. We taxied out, turned at the end of the runway, bypassing a long line of commercial planes, and the gunned the engines for take off. In seconds we were in the air.

After a short while, Kati pulled the cover off a small LCD monitor and pressed the power button. The screen came to life with a GPS display showing point of departure, destination, location and other details about speed and altitude.

"Want to join the five mile high club?" she asked, gently rubbing her hand over my cock again.

I smiled and didn't object as she began do undo my pants. I helped my self to removing her top, once again enjoying her wonderful tits. She slipped out of her jeans and began removing my shirt. After that was complete she pulled a sheet and a towel out of a side compartment.

"Bobby will bitch if he has to clean the seats."

I raised my ass as she first slipped the sheet under me to cover both seats and then towel directly under my ass. She climbed up on me and slid my cock into her pussy. I hadn't fucked this much since my honeymoon, maybe not even then. I fondled her tits, kissing them, sucking on them as she rode up and down on my cock. Occasionally we kissed, passionately, tongues intertwined.

Paused to change positions and she sucked her own juices off my cock. She lay back on the towel in my seat. I knelt on the floor. The seat was just the right hight to put my cock level to enter her pussy, and in it went. I rubbed her clit with my thumb, while my free hand and mouth where consumed with her breasts.

I slowed my thrusts as I felt orgasm approaching.

"Faster," she whispered as she pulled my face to hers for a kiss. I could no longer reach to properly stroke her clit with my thumb, so just pounded away at her with my cock.

"Oh," I moaned, "I am so close."

"Faster," she cried softly over the noise of the jet engines as I crossed the line and shot my seed into her.

She held me tight as I continued thrusting as my climax passed. It was then that she gripped me even tighter as she shuddered, the waves of her orgasm rippling through her body.

I got my arms around her and hugged her tight as she began to cry. Shortly her sobbing turned to laughter as my limp dick lipped out of her pussy.

"That was fantastic!" she said, kissing me.

"Yes, that was out of this world," I said as we continued to hold each other.

It was a few more minutes before we began to relax our grip on each other. Eventually she used the towel to wipe the cum from her pussy before dropping it on the floor, then licked and sucked my cock a bit to make sure it was clean. Pulling a blanket out from under the see, she pulled it over us as we cuddled.

Once again we slipped of to sleep in each others' arms. We woke to bump. Looking at the GPS display, it showed we were twenty minutes from our destination, as we hit another pocket of rough air.

"You might want to buckle up back there," Dave called out on the intercom.

Kati stirred. After a quick kiss, we both dressed again and buckled into seats, bringing them near to the upright position. Kati stuffed the towel and bedding under a seat.

We held hands in relative silence until we touched down.

"Here, please call me," she said as we taxied off the runway. "I don't want to just type messages back and forth."

"Sure," I said, kissing her.

We came to a stop near a hanger. Bobby open the small door.

"Good flight?" he asked.

"Great!" I replied.

Bobby opened the door and disappeared outside as I unbuckled and moved to the door. Kati followed.

Bobby met us and the bottom of the short stairs,"here's your bags," he said handing them to me. "Jones, over there will give you a lift to the main terminal, I assume that is where you need to get."

"Ya, that will do. Thanks."

With that Bobby climbed back in the plane.

Kati hugged me with watery eyes, "remember to keep in touch, I want to see you again." She kissed me one last time and climbed back into the plane.

I walked over to the waiting Jeep and dumped my bags in the back. The Jones waited as the plane taxied back out to the runway, then drove me over to the main terminal and escorting me into the building.

"Have a good day," he said after guiding me through a door and onto the main concourse with the rest of the commercial travelers.

Dazed I wandered through the routine of getting my care from the park-n-ride and heading home. This had to be one of the best Thanksgivings I have ever had.