Thanksgiving Snow Storm Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you ever posed for any pictures for your husband before," Kati asked.

"Yes, once, but the pictures didn't turn out very well."

"What do you say we give your husband an extra special treat." Kati removed and re-secured her towel around her waist, once again revealing her wonderful tits.

I kept up, taking pictures at regular intervals.

Not waiting much for an answer, Kati reached out and began to undo more of Julie's blouse. Julie blushed a bit, looking at me she started to pull away.

"Don't worry about Bill. He has seen so many women and tits it hardly phases him," Kati tried to comfort her. "I just wish he had his cameras where, then we would have much better pictures than with my snapshots."

Julie stopped moving and allowed Kati to undo a few more buttons.

"Very nice," Kati said as she opened the blouse a bit to reveal Julie's cleavage, but not fully expose the turquoise bra with lacy trim cradling her breasts.

I clicked off a couple more shots as Kati moved and finished buttoning the blouse Turning her back to me, Kati stood just off to the side of Julie and reached across and under the blouse to cup Julie's tit. Moving behind Julie, Kati pulled the blouse open to fully reveal the bra. After I had capture couple of pictures she removed the blouse and tossed it to Alison, who was sitting on the bed.

"Do you think your husband will like this?" Kati asked, as she snuggled up behind Julie and cupped her bra covered boobs.

"Oh, ya. He likes girl on girl. We tried swinging once. He loved me with the other woman, and fucking her too, but was insanely jealous when I fucked the other guy."

"Well, then we can give him quite a treat. You just let me know if you get uncomfortable."

Julie continued to stand there, actually moving very little as Kati removed the bra and I took more pictures. Julie blushed as Kati fondled her breasts from behind, and then came around to kiss and lick them. Kati stood up, turning Julie so she was sideways to the camera she began kissing Julie. At first Julie was obviously just being kissed, but soon warmed up and was kissing back as Katie fondled her breasts. Just as she had done with Alison, Kati brought Julie's hands up to her own breasts.

After a few moments, and several pictures, Kati put her hands on the sides of Julie's face, guiding her head down until her mouth was by Kati's tits. With this I could feel my cock starting to strain against my pants.

"Is this what your husband would want too? As good as this feels for me, I hope you are enjoying it too." Kati asked in a sexy voice as Julie tongued her nipples.

"Yes," was the only reply as Kati undid the bun, allowing Julie's long blond hair to flow half way down her back.

Kati reached down and pulled away the towel, letting it drop to the floor. Julie started to go to her knees.

"Not yet, honey. May be later," Kati whispered, bringing Julie back up as she went down and began to remove her skirt.

Under the skirt were a pair of turquoise panties, matching the bra on the floor.

"Turn around and show your husband that beautiful ass of yours," Kati instructed.

Julie turned and bent over a some, poking her butt out. Kati leaned over and kissed the nearest cheek, then tugging down the undies she kissed the bare skin. Turning Julie back around to face the camera, she stared briefly at her bush. Trimmed neatly, just as her own, but blond in color. Smiling she stood up. The two naked women looked good standing together.

"Ok, Julie. Is there anything else that would make the surprise extra special for your husband? We could go in the shower or roll around in bed..."

Julie blushed deep red, "Can I taste your pussy? It looks so delicious on some of the pictures my husband has collected."

"Sure. Let's do it over here, while I sit in the chair." Kati lead Julie over to the chair by the desk.

Kati sat in the chair, spread her legs and pulled her knees up, exposing her pussy. I snapped away as watched smiling as Julie knelt down and began teasing her with her tongue.

"How do you like it?," Kati said, brushing Julie's hair back off her face.

I noticed that Alison was still watching and fingering her own pussy, so to a quick picture of her too.

"I'm sure they wouldn't mind if you joined them," I said to Alison.

"Come on Ali, there's enough to share," Kati encouraged, holding out a hand to her.

She didn't move.

"Bill, how about you hand the camera off to Ali and come over here?" Kati suggested turning to me.

I snapped on last picture and left the camera on the corner of the bed.

"These need to come off," Kati said as she tugged at my pants.

Julie looked up, but never stopped slurping the pussy in front of her. I noticed Alison was now holding the camera as my pants fell to the ground. As my underwear came down next, my cock sprang out and was immediately enveloped by Kati's mouth.

So this is what is like to be an actor in a porno, I thought as experienced the scene around me. Julie eating out Kati as she sat in the chair sucking on my cock. Alison snapping pictures as she played with herself.

"How about we make your hubby a bit jealous," Kati said as she gently directed Julie's mouth to my cock.

I watched as their tongues flicked out at my dick. Out of the corner of my eye I caught Alison moving for a better view as she zoomed the camera in and out, taking more pictures. Kati backed off a bit to allow Julie to take me in, and she did. Swallowing me all the way without gagging.

Looking down I could see that as Julie bobbed on my knob, Kati had her hands busy between her legs. It wasn't long before Julie was moaning into my cock. Finally she snapped ridged, allowing my cock to slip out of her mouth as cum shot out, hitting her chin and chest. She tried to get me back in her mouth as she shuddered with the orgasm rocking her body. As the orgasm waned, Kati began licking up the stray cum and kissing Julie. Julie made an effort to lick the last of the cum off my dick.

"What about you?" Julie asked, looking at Kati and fingering her pussy.

Kati leaned in and kissed her. Julie grabbed Kati's breast with her free hand as they kissed. Kati fondled her own free breast as well as Julie's. I backed away and sat on the bed. A short while later and Kati was cuming, all the while telling Julie how wonderful she was.

"That was wonderful! Thank you," Kati said as she hugged Julie.

After a moment, and a couple more pictures, the women stood up.

"Let's look at those pictures," Kati said, holding her hand out for the camera.

I moved to the chair and opened my laptop. I created a new directory and began moving the files as some as I had the camera connected, after receiving it from Kati. I began the slide show as soon as the camera was disconnected.

"Oh, these are good Julie," Kati commented. "How about we post a few on the site for your husband to find? I think that would be better than a couple in an email. I could send you a CD later."

"Really? You think so?" Julie said with a bit of hesitation.

"Sure, all you need to do is sign a form and prove to me that you are older than 18."

"Can I pick which pictures?" Julie asked.

"Ya, but I might have a couple favorite I will want to post. Bill, create a subdirectory and copy in the pictures we choose."

I created the directory and copied images as prompted.

"Ok, that is enough to start with," Kati stopped the selections as the first picture including me appeared. "Bill, resize those to 640x480 for me, then we can upload them to my site. And bump the quality down to 50, no one will notice the different on the web."

She moved off to her bag and rummaged around until she pulled out a sheet of paper. Scribbling on the sheet, she then held it out to Julie with a pen.

"Sign by the X, please. Then write out your address so I can send you a CD, and don't forget an email address too. Who knows when I might be back in town."

Julie barely skimmed the paper and signed.

"Ok, can I see your driver's license or some other id?"

Julie produced her license and Kati took a photo of it.

"Thanks, now let's see about posting those pictures for your hubby. Bill is that thing connected to the Internet?"

"Yes, here you go." I stood up and let her sit down.

As she logged on to her site I prayed that my company hadn't put any spyware on it. She quickly uploaded the selected image files and began formatting and new page.

"What is your husband's first name or nick name?"

"Jeff," Julie replied.

Kati typed in the heading "Jeff, guess who I met today?", then test viewed the page.

"Not too bad, but it needs a bit of a story."

She typed away for a minute, netting out the events since we met Julie in the restaurant. Previewed again.

"Any objections?" Kati queried.

"Looks good to me. Jeff will go nuts," Julie replied.

"Ok, done," and with that Kati clicked a few more times and closed the browser. "Let's look at the rest of the pictures." She resumed the slide show.

We were all gathered around, making comments when Julie suddenly exclaimed, "Shit! I'm late getting back from my break. I got to go!"

She frantically grabbed her clothes and started dressing. Kati snapped a few more pictures as she dressed.

"Thanks Katrina, this was a blast!" And with that Julie left.

"That's what I like, a dumb fuck," said Kati, waving the paper. "She just gave me all the pictures to do with as I please, for free."

"You are evil," said Alison.

"Maybe so, but this is business. And with this paper it is totally legal. Without it, I can't use any of the pictures. So if you are worried about your pictures, rest assured, if you don't sign, they don't get posted."

"Evil or not, that was slick," said Alison. "I have a sales position open for you if you can sell like that for me."

Kati smiled, "I'll have to keep that in mind."

Alison headed to the bathroom and Kati stretched out on the bed. Given the opportunity, I quickly copied the new batch of images, not wanting to loose any to the delete button. After finishing that, I climbed up on the bed next to Kati.

"So, what's it going to take for me to get to use your pictures?" Kati asked, rolling toward me and resting her hand on my chest as she looked me square in the eye. "How do I get you to say 'yes'?" Her hand rested on my cock once again.

Alison came back out into the room.

"How about you?" Kati looked up at her. "What will it take to get you on my web site?"

"My face is not to be shown and I get to approve each time an image is used, at a minimum." I finally replied. "And a ton of money for each use."

"Well, we'll have to come down a bit from a ton, but I can deal with the rest. How about you Alison?"

"I still don't think so," Alison hesitated.

"Let's about we just pick out some pictures for fun and discuss it more later." Kati bounced up and sat in front of my laptop again. "Bill, what's your password?"

"Just a sec." I got up and typed it in.

"Thanks." And with that she created a few new directories: 'bill', 'alison', 'kati', 'julie', and 'group'.

Working from a thumb nail view she quickly she copied images to the different directories. If you were in the picture, a copy went into your folder. Likewise, any photo with more than one person in it was also copied to the 'group' folder.

"Alison, you first." Changing directories to view all of the images with Alison. She made some more subdirectories: 'web' and 'private'. Selecting all that showed Alison's face, she moved them to the 'private' folder. "Ok, from what is left, what would you consider allowing on the web?"

Alison moved closer to see the screen.

"Well, those should be private," I said pointing to those that showed my face.

"Aww, can't get one past you." Kati selected those files and moved them to the 'private' folder too. "The selection is getting pretty slim, but I could use some of them. What about this one?" She selected a thumbnail and started a slide show.

"I guess, I just can't help but think that someone would guess it was me by my piercings."

"I seriously doubt it. Think about it. What are the chances that anyone you know would see it, then, how many have seen you topless? Of those, who would really be able to determine or even guess it was you? Even if they did guess, how many would even say anything about it?"

"Oh, ok. I think."

Kati, popped back to the thumbnail view and moved the picture to the 'web' directory, "Cool. Remember, that doesn't mean we have to post anything, just that it is possible."

After that, it went more easily until we came to a shower shot with me and Alison.

"You still want to hide your face too?" Kati asked me.

"Ya."

A few clicks and she moved all the images in Alison's folder showing my face to the 'private' folder. Moving on through the remaining pictures, about half were moved to the 'web' folder.

"Ok, Bill, your turn." Kati flipped over to the directory of my pictures. She quickly repeated the process and we were left viewing pictures that hid my face and Alison's, and revealed only her own or Julie's.

Flipping through the pictures, I was theoretically approving the use of most of the pictures.

"These are some really good shots Alison," Kati complimented. They were the shots of Kati and Julie tag teaming on my blowjob.

"I like the is one where you captured the cum in mid air." I said. Alison had zoomed in enough that half my cock was visible on the left side of the images with cum streaming out across the six inches to Julie's face. Her mouth was open and so where her eyes, fixed on my cock.

"Did you have any training in photography?" Kati asked.

"I took a couple classes in college. One to cover general ed., and the other just for fun."

"Well, if sales dries up, I'll hire you as a photographer if you can repeat these kinds of results," Kati offered.

"Ok, now let's see what we have to play with," Kati said after moving my last 'approved' image to the 'web' folder.

With a few menu clicks she renamed all the file in my 'web' folder to add the suffix '-bill', repeated a similar operation for Alison's pictures, and then combined copies of the renamed files of both directories in a new one. Where there were duplicate images she renamed them with the combined suffix '-bill-alison'. After copying in a few more pictures from the 'kati', 'julie', and 'group' folders she selecting a couple dozen pictures and clicked on 'create web page'.

"Not too bad," commented Kati, after the browser had opened and she had scrolled down the page. "Now we just need to add a few words accent the pictures and we would ready to publish."

She had included several of the blow job shots. See and remembering it was enough to stimulate my cock to a partial salute.

"Well, I know some one who likes it," Alison said, and then reached out and gave my cock a squeeze.

"Should we sign some forms and publish? You guys ready to decide?" Kati pushed.

Doubting Alison would, I said, "I'm game, but only if Alison agrees to also, and shows her face in one shot."

We both looked toward Alison.

"What the fuck, you only live once. I'll do it, but my conditions are that Bill adds one face shot too and I get copies of all the pictures, regardless of what is in them."

Both women looked at me now. Whatever hard-on had started to develop was gone now, replaced by a sinking feeling in my stomach. Kati was grinning in amusement, while Alison was smiling as if she just gotten away with something.

"Come on Bill, it's up to you now. There are some really nice pictures here to choose from, and we could always take more," Kati prodded.

Not wanting to show my face, but also not wanting to be the one to say 'no' I felt stuck and on the spot. Kati's reasoning that there was almost no chance anyone I knew would find out was still echoing in my mind. There was the rush of adrenaline that comes with trying to get away with something wrong. Was it wrong? Or at least any more wrong than fucking these three women?

"What the hell, as long as I get to pick the picture"

"I didn't think you had the balls to do it," said Alison. Reaching out she grabbed my balls and squeezed them gently, "Damn, you do have balls," she smiled.

"How about this one?" Kati has already pulled up a picture. "It works for both of you." It was from the shower when Alison was giving me the blow job. Both of our faces were visible, but partly distorted from the spray of the water.

"Fine by me." I said, doubting that I would even recognize myself if I had not known.

"Ok, with me," Alison added, "but what about payment? I want something for taking the risk."

"If we use just these pictures here, I'll give you each fifty bucks. Seventy five each for all the no-face shots. Of course you could do per use at ten cents per picture, which would net you each about a buck fifty for the web page, so you would have hope that the pictures are included in a ton of downloads, CDs, and other pages to make up the difference." Kati rattled off the numbers.

"Who owns the pictures?" I asked.

"I would own the rights at those prices. If you want to be notified of each use, then I would knock fifteen bucks off the flat fee to cover the notification overhead. If you want refusal control, then per I drop the per use price to seven cents to cover the overhead of the approval process and documentation. So, what's it going to be?"

"Well, I want to have control, Alison quickly replied.

"Me too," I chimed in.

"Fine by me. Just know that unless you initial posting gets good traffic, you wont be seeing much down the road. I'll let you think on it some more while we go get our turkey dinner before we do the paper work."

With that Kati got up and searched for something to wear. I shutdown my laptop and followed her lead.

Just as we were headed out the door a cell phone rang. We all reached for our phones.

"Mine," called and punched the button to answer as we continued out the door and down the hall.

"Happy Thanksgiving!" Jenni greeted me over the phone. "How are you doing with the weather?"

"Good morning and happy Thanksgiving to you too. Weather here is still bad. Are you at your brothers?"

"Not quite, another twenty minutes and we will be there."

"Well tell them all hello for me. I'm just heading down to the restaurant to see what they are passing off as Thanksgiving dinner. I'm sure you'll have a better meal than me."

"Ya, but we will see how Roger does carving the bird. It should be funny since he always has you do it. Any idea when you will be home?"

"Well, the estimate from the airline said nothing would happen until tomorrow morning at the earliest. I am waiting for a call to tell me what flight I get. I'll let you know as soon as I do."

"Ok, enjoy your dinner. I love you."

"Love you too, goodbye." I punched the button to hang up, but Jenni had already disconnected.

"Wife checking up on you?" Kati asked.

"Ya, I'm surprised she didn't call earlier."

"You have any pictures of your family?" Alison asked. "I am curious to see what they look like."

"Only if you share pictures of yours," I countered, continuing the playful tit for tat.

"I have a picture of two of the pig somewhere," she replied. "What about you Kati? Any significant other?"

"No. Like I said, in this line of work it can be too complicated."

"Do you think you would every switch to something else and settle down?" Alison prodded.

"I have thought of it, but what other job do you get to travel some and get paid to smile while sometimes having some extra fun? It is hard to give up the easy work."

Arriving at the restaurant Julie waved us over to a table before the hostess had a chance to seat us.

"I saved you a table," she said with a smile. "I'll get you started with your bottle of wine. Do you want to see a menu or will you be having the traditional dinner?" Her hair was back up, but not quite as neat as before our activities.