Thanksgiving Snow Storm Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all went with the traditional Thanksgiving dinner. Julie disappeared and returned with the wine, followed shortly by our plates of food. Half way through eating and just about finished with the wine, the manager checked to see how things where, assured us that there would be no charge, and wished us a happy Thanksgiving. As soon as he was gone Julie reappeared.

"Would you like some more wine to finish the meal?"

"Sure," Alison replied quickly. Apparently, what she had already consumed was beginning to loosen her up.

Julie was back in a flash with a new bottle. "I wish I could join you for a while," she said winking as placing the newly opened bottle on the table and removing the empty. "I found this hidden behind the bar, enjoy!" With a smile she slipped away to another table.

I didn't recognize the label, but tasting it was obvious this was not in the same class as the first.

Alison and Kati each refilled their classes, after draining them.

"Much better, "Alison commented.

We finished our food and enjoyed the last of the 'good' bottle.

"Did you enjoy our meal?" Julie asked passing by. "Can I get you some pie?"

"Honestly, the food was ok, but that last bottle of wine was great," Kati replied. "I'm going to pass on pie."

That held true for all at the table, skipping the sweets with comments about being too full.

"What would you get, if you had room?"

We confessed our dessert desires.

"Well thanks for coming in, maybe you'll get a little surprise later," Julie said, again with a smile and a wink.

Slightly puzzled we thanked her and headed back to the room.

"I could use a nap," Alison said flopping on the bed when we got back to the room.

"I was thinking of relaxing in the jacuzzi," was Kati's comment.

"Jacuzzi sounds good," I replied.

"Ya, but remember, I don't have a suit with," Alison whined.

"You could use your bra and panties. I doubt anyone would notice while you're in the water. Let's see what the options are while I look in my bag," Kati offered.

Alison got off the bed and dug though her back holding up her bras, "The look too much like underwear to me."

She was right, they were either lacy or plain white, screaming underwear.

"Well, I have these," Kati held up a couple of tiny bikini tops and thong bottoms she pulled out of a small outside pocket of her bag. "I forgot these where here. The bottoms might be a bit small for you, but your welcome to try them."

"Ok, it has to be better than wearing my underwear."

I pulled out my swimsuit as they stripped and pulled on the thongs.

"Nice suit," Kati commented as I pulled on my Speedo.

"It works for travel. Left over from our vacation to the Bahamas a couple years ago and doesn't get much use since then."

"Well it is tight and feels strange," Alison giggled, looking at herself in the mirror. "I've never tried a thong before. Not sure I like showing this much ass in public."

"Your choice. You can find something else, or go without, " Kati replied.

Alison slipped on the bikini top, which was small for her breasts, hardly doing more than covering her nipples. Her nipple rings stood out from behind the thin fabric stretched tightly as it was.

"Oh bother, I'll just do it!" Alison said with confidence.

"You go girl!" Kati encouraged. Her top hardly covered more than Alison's, but the bottoms fit her better, or should I say looked much better.

I slipped on my t-shirt and shorts as the women found something to wear over their 'swimming' attire. Both ended up using one of my shirts, which were long enough to cover each of their asses.

Alison was giggly as we left the room, babbling about not wanting to meet anyone in the hall and the way down. Turning the corner to go down stairs we met a couple coming up the stairs. Alison got very quiet and serious as she clung to Kati's arm as we passed the couple. They smiled politely. The man stared at the women as the woman glance at them on the way to making eye contact with me. Beautiful blue eyes I noted in the split second it took to pass. A few steps farther down, Alison burst out giggling again. The wine must have really gone to her head.

Finally we managed to get to the pool room. It was empty as we entered.

"I'll get towels, " Kati said crossing the room. I noticed she had her camera in hand.

Alison and I moved to a table and chairs near the jacuzzi and started to strip down to our swimsuits. As we did so there was a flash. We both froze and turned toward Kati.

"Keep going, don't stop there."

We continued, backs turned toward Kati as she snapped a few more pictures walking toward us with a stack of towels.

"Come on, turn toward me," Kati prompted, standing a few feet away.

Alison started giggling again as we turned to Kati. Again she clicked off a couple more shots.

"Does that thing go everywhere with you? " I asked.

"Yes, you never know what you might see."

Alison moved to the jacuzzi and stepped in, "Come on. Hit the jets and get in."

Kati stood next to me and whispered, "Watch as she gets in."

Alison slipped down into the water. As her boobs submerged the top became very transparent. I smiled as Kati took a couple more pictures of Alison in the jacuzzi, before putting the camera down on a chair she dragged next to the jacuzzi, and then getting in herself.

I grabbed the camera and took pictures of the two of them as I turned the dial to activate the timer for the jets. To my disappointment Kati's top didn't behave the same as Alison's.

Setting the camera back on the chair I joined them in the water. Alison closed her eyes, resting the back of her head on the edge she let her body float in the warm water, still oblivious to the transparent nature of her borrowed swimsuit.

"This would be perfect, except for this thong cutting into my ass," commented Alison.

"You could slip it off. No one would know as long as the jets are on." I replied.

Alison sat up and looked down, as if to verify that would be true. Sitting up the water was just over her chest, and the bubbles did mask almost everything under them. She giggled again as she looked around and made the motion of pulling off the thong.

"I don't believe I am doing this," she said as she held out the thong, setting it on the edge of the pool.

"I'd suggest you wrap it round your wrist, like a bracelet," said Kati. "Makes it less obvious."

"Thanks," Alison replied as she followed the suggestion, before resting her head again and closing her eyes.

Kati slid over in front of me, her hand tugging at the waistband of my swimsuit, "Why don't you slip this off and get a bit more comfortable?"

I smiled as I lifted my hips slightly and she tugged my suit off. She wrapped it around her wrist, just as she had suggested to Alison.

"What about you?" I reached out for her, getting hold of her hips.

"How about this," she said as she removed her top, her boobs floating just above the water.

"That's a start," I said as I pulled her bottoms down.

Taking them from me she did the wrist thing with them and the top on her free wrist. Pressing her body against mine she then pulled us closer to Alison.

"Let me get a picture of the two of you," Kati said reaching up for the camera.

I slid my arm around Alison as Kati moved back a bit to frame the picture.

"Smile." Click. "Ok, how about one standing up?" We both stood, the water coming just over my waist and just under Alison's boobs, partially covered but on full display. "That's good," Kati confirmed, standing there with her own chest on full display.

"How about I get you two?" I suggest moving to take the camera.

We traded around again so that we had pictures with each other.

Buck naked Kati climbed out, "Move around to the other side and we'll do a group shot."

She set the camera on the chair, framed the picture, set the timer, and climbed into the water such that they were on either side of me. Just after the flash went off I saw a shadow in the window to the hall.

"Some one is coming," I said, slipping down into the water.

Kati and Alison did the same as the door opened. It was the couple we had just passed on the stairs, and they looked as if they were ready for a dip too. Alison squirmed a bit, trying to not be obvious about putting her thong back on, even though it hid nothing. Kati did nothing, pretending that all was normal, and maybe it was for her. Since she had my suit, I was stuck, so did my best to act normal.

The couple walked over and set their stuff down on the other table near the jacuzzi.

"Mind if we join you?" the woman asked.

"No, not at all," Kati replied cheerfully. "There's plenty of room."

The man pulled off his shirt and climbed in opposite me, as his wife disrobed to reveal a cute two piece. She slipped in between him and Alison.

"Hi, I'm Rebecca and this is Ron," she started the introductions.

"This is Alison, Bill, and I am Kati." She pointed to us careful not to rise above the water.

Idle chit chat ensued, mostly between the women. Ron was eyeing Kati and Alison, mostly Kati. I would to, if she were not pressed up against my side with my arm around her. I took the liberty to check out Rebecca too. Sitting as she was, the strapless top made it appear she was topless. It was either that image or Kati's handling of my cock that was getting me hard.

Alison was starting to dominate the conversation, running on about this and that, the wine and warm water clearly relaxing her. As she talked she sat up and stretched her arms out and rested them on the edge of the jacuzzi. Shocked looks appeared on Ron and Rebecca's faces. Ron blushed a bit and did his best not to stare at Alison's display. Both did their best to carry on as if not noticing.

Finally, after a couple of minutes Rebecca asked, "So Alison, where did you get that swimsuit?"

"I got it on vacation last fall in Brazil," she lied. "It was typical on the beach in Rio. I actually forgot I had it stashed in my suitcase, but am glad I had it."

"I heard they had small bikinis there, I just didn't realize they were that revealing." replied Rebecca.

"Ya, it felt strange the first time out, " she said, looking down at her self for the first time since getting in the water. With a slight gasp she blushed red, but continued, "but I got used to it. I just can't seem to remember not to go in the water when I wear it," she recovered as she slipped lower in the water to hide her chest.

"I know what you mean," Kati chimed in. "It was similar for me the first time to a topless beach when visiting with a girlfriend in Italy. The first twenty minutes I was worried about who was looking and all, but then by the time we left the first afternoon it felt normal. Most of the women were topless, so it was not like you stood out or anyone stared." Looking directly at Rebecca she asked, "Have you ever gone topless?"

"Actually," she said a bit shyly, "he talked me into it when we were at Ocho Rios on vacation last month. I wouldn't say I got over the feeling of people staring at me, although it did feel good in the sun."

"They had good reason to stare," said Ron. "You look great honey." He kissed her head.

"Oh stop it. I you had your way, I'd be naked all the time. I'm just glad you haven't tried to get my top of here."

Kati sat up a bit higher, just enough to show she had no top, "Well, you'd be in good company if you did."

Rebecca, looked up at Ron with a 'please, no', but received raised eyebrows in return. More of a 'go ahead, honey' look. She looked around the jacuzzi, then dipped a bit lower under the water and removed her top. She sat there a bit nerviously.

"I actually prefer to be top free in the water now." Kati said, trying to restart the conversation. "Alison, how about you join us? We've already got a peek at your goodies anyway." Directing attention away from Rebecca.

"Well if everyone is doing it," Alison replied sarcastically, then removed her top, setting on the edge of the tub, careful to keep her chest below the water.

We all relaxed a bit more as we resumed conversation around sunny vacations we had been on or had as future plans. As Alison and Rebecca relaxed, they sat a bit higher, but always careful to stay just under the bubbly water from the jacuzzi jets.

Just as you might expect, we forgot about the jets being on a timer, so it came as a shock when they stopped. Everyone except Ron and Kati moved to cover something.

"Oh, come on people. Don't be so shy. We don't have anything to be embarrassed about," Kati said climbing out to reset the timer. Ron's eye tracked her naked body as she moved.

Rebecca looked at me as she moved her hands away from her breasts, raising them above the water into full view, as if trying to distract her husband from Kati.

Timer reset, Kati paused with her hand over the camera, "Mind if I take your picture?" She was looking at Ron and Rebecca.

"Go ahead," Ron said without consulting Rebecca.

"Snuggle closer together," Kati coached. "Sit up a little higher."

Rebecca was careful not to expose too much as Kati took a couple pictures.

"Can I see those?" Rebecca asked.

Kati clicked a couple of buttons, slipped back into the water and held the camera out so they could see the tiny screen.

"Not bad. Can you send us a cope of those?"

"Sure, just give me your email address." She put the camera back on the share before slipping back in next to me.

We slipped back in to chatting for a while, then Alison said, "I need to cool off," and to my surprise climbed out of the tub and jumped into the cold swimming pool.

I whispered to Kati, "can I get my suit back?"

To which her response was to jump out of the jacuzzi saying, "come and get it!" Jumping in the pool with Alison.

"Sounds good to me," and Rebecca was up and out too, followed by Ron.

Kati continued to wave her arm with my swimsuit on it, taunting me. All I saw for a moment was her tits and the erect nipples from the cold water. Taking it off her wrist and waving my suit around. "Come on, see if you can get it."

I climbed out and jumped toward her. She tossed it to Alison, just out of my reach. It must have looked funny seeing a naked guy flying through the air. The water was very cold, at least it seemed so after being in the warm jacuzzi. I lunged toward Alison as soon as I hit the bottom. She tossed to Ron. The game was on now. Starting toward him, he tossed it to Rebecca. She missed the catch and I charged toward her. Ron was right, she did have great tits. Round and firm, with small and very erect nipples as she stood in the cold water. I reached out for my suit just as she clutched it to her chest. My hands followed until they wrapped around her hands and my suit. As she fought to keep it I felt my hands rubbing against her chest. She pulled one hand free, but I kept hold of the other with my swimsuit.

"Let go she commanded," smiling into my face as she dug her finger nails into my scrotum and squeezed my balls.

Shocked I let go.

"You want these?" she asked, waving the suit before my face.

"Yes."

She threw them back into the jacuzzi, but didn't release her grip on me. "There you go." Looking straight in my eyes, "you like my tits, don't you?"

"Yes, they are very nice," I said, noticing that Kati and left the pool and grabbed her camera again. "Your husband is right, you are beautiful."

"Would you like to touch them."

"Yes."

"Go ahead." There was no flash, but Kati, still naked, circled around snapping pictures.

I looked around at Ron, but he was looking back and forth between Alison and Kati. I reached out and cupped Rebecca's breasts.

"That's enough," she said after a minute, and I pulled back my hands as she released my balls.

Looking into her blue eyes I wanted so much to kiss her and fuck her. She moved away toward Ron.

"I've had enough, honey, let's go back to our room," Rebecca said, grabbing him by the arm and pulling toward the edge of the pool.

Kati put the camera down and slipped back into the jacuzzi.

I climbed out of the pool and back into the jacuzzi, enjoying the view of Rebecca's tits and body as she moved, toweled off, and pulled her shirt on. With a smile and a wave, she led Ron out of the pool area and down the hall.

Alison joined us back in the jacuzzi. We sat there quietly for a while.

"Well, what now?" I asked.

"I don't know. Head back to the room and see what movie is on?" Kati replied.

"Find by me. I could still use a nap," added Alison.

Climbing out of the jacuzzi we didn't bother to put our suits back on, just toweling off and putting on our other clothes/covers.

Arriving back at the room, we found a room service tray on the desk with three covered plates, three champagne glasses, a can of whipped cream, and two bottles of champagne on ice. There was also a note. "Thanks for the pictures and a good time. Enjoy! Maybe I can stop by later. -Julie".

Uncovering our plates we found our dessert choices. Alison opened one of the bottles of champagne and poured a glass for each of us. Adding whipped cream, she took her pie and sat on the bed, setting a glass of champagne on the night stand.

When we each hand our selection, Alison proposed a toast. "To strangers in a snow storm."

"Cheers," we echoed as to touched our glasses together and took a sip.

Quietly we finished the pie and sipped the champagne.

Kati got up, removed the shirt of mine she was wearing. Standing there naked she picked up the can of whipped cream and faced us. "Any one for more whipped cream?"

"Sure," I said, holding out my empty plate.

She took the plate and set it on the tray. Turning back she said, "Where would you like it?" pointing the nozzle of the can at various parts of her body.

"There," I said as she pointed to her tits.

Smiling she looked at Alison as she sprayed on the whipped cream, covering her nipples. "What about you?"

She pointed at Kati's pussy.

As the whipped cream started melted, started to running down the curve of her breast and on to her stomach she lay down on the bed. Pointing the nozzle at her crotch she made a slight covering.

After snapping a quick picture, I dove in and started licking the whipped cream off her body. Alison did likewise between her legs. We continued, even after it was all gone.

"Show me your cock," Kati demanded.

I left her breast to strip off my shorts and t-shirt. Returning to the bed my dick was already erect.

"Alison, can you get a picture if this for me?"

Kati held up the whipped cream and began to coat my cock with it. Satisfied that it was covered she said, "Take lots of pictures," She began to lick it off, gradually moving me deeper into her mouth as she flicked her tongue around my shaft until it was fully engulfed in her mouth.

Stopping just before I was to cum, she said, "Not yet, Alison has to have some fun too," patting the bed between us.

Alison climbed on and Kati unbuttoned her shirt. Pulling the shirt away I tossed it on the floor as Kati went down between her legs. Alison spread them wide as I pushed my tongue in on her pussy with Kati's for a short while. Moving back up I fondled, licked, kissed, and sucked her tits. She gripped my head and directed my attention from on tit to the other.

I felt Kati gently tugging at my cock and followed her direction. Soon I felt her warm mouth around me, then she guided me into Alison's waiting pussy. It was loose and wet as I began pumping away.

Kati slipped up next to Alison on the bed, pushing my head to her pussy she began kissing Alison.

As I slipped in and out of Alison's pussy I felt a finger playing with her clit. She began to moan with pleasure. Kati echoed it back. Alison climaxed first, her twitches and shudders putting me over the edge too, shooting my load into her pussy. I continued with Kati's pussy until she finally came too. It seemed like forever.