All Comments on 'Thanksgiving Snow Storm Ch. 02'

by snicker69

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
simply outstanding

Great story. Enjoyed it while waiting at an airport. Almost made me wish for a snow storm & a hot model...

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Breeding time?

Kati wants you to keep in touch with her, even by phoning. Alison had not had any sex for two years, and Julie was horny as a goat. Even the other couple that shared the Jacuzzi were swingers. And you finished this story after Part 5? Kati's daddy has money, enough to have his own executive jet that you flew home on and joined Kati in the 5-mile high club? Are you nuts? I would have said to Hell with any past life, and would have taken on Kati and made a Mommy out of her, legal of course, and then called for Alison and Julie to come visit at every opportunity, so I could make Mommies out of them, too, and the 4 of us go an visit that other couple periodically.

This fantasy story definitely needs a few more chapters....

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
It ends? :(

A good Thanksgiving, and lots of fun, but it that gonna be it?

Bummer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
awsome

This was awsome I had a great time jerking off to this awsome thanksgiving classic

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
awsome

This was awsome I had a great time jerking off to this awsome thanksgiving classic

sacksackover 18 years ago
very well written....

and I wish there were more Thanksgiving stories as good as this! Good luck in the contest!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous