Suzie's Lessons Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mom could not tell much how she was dress now with her long winter coat on but she asked Suzie what she had worn to the mall. Suzie fretted but unbuttoned her coat to show her mom the dress she had on.

"Wow Suzie, that is pretty but also very short. Is that a new purchase too," she asked.

"Yes Mom, Curt and I picked this up yesterday when we went to the mall after getting me some more work out clothes," Suzie said.

"Young lady, you are spending a lot of money and who said you could wear dresses that short? I also noticed how low your blouse was the other day. Thankfully, your father didn't or he may have flipped," she added.

"Mom, I needed some new clothes. All my stuff is so old and boring I can't stand it. I need some new things for college anyway," Suzie responded.

"Suzie, your father and I will not having you dressing like a wild girl. We expect you to dress nicely to school like other proper girls," she scolded.

"Mom, this is how all the other girls dress. Besides, I'm old enough to wear what I want and what I think I look good in," she shot back.

"Suzie, don't take that tone with me. You may be getting older but you're still in high school and need to dress appropriately, not flaunting yourself around," her mom countered.

"Mom, you should see some of the girls at school. They are wearing far wilder things than I am. The other day a girl had a sheer blouse on you could see her bra through and that is only one thing," Suzie responded.

"I don't care how other girls dress. I only care how you and Beth dress. What kind of an example do you think you're setting for your little sister," she asked?

"Beth is 3 years younger than me mom, that is not fair. I'm only trying to fit in. You don't want me to be a wallflower do you and have no friends," Suzie asked? "If you need to wear short dress and low cut blouses to fit in and make friends, I'd question what type of friends you are after," her mom retorted. "Does all this time you are spending with Curt this weekend have anything to do with it," she asked?

"Curt is fine Mom, he only helped me pick things out is all," she said.

"Well, I can see in which direction his tastes lie," her mom responded. "Suzie, a boy Curt's age is naturally going to lean towards the more risky outfits," she added.

"Well maybe I haven't had a date before this weekend because I was dressing more like you than the other girls at school," Suzie lamented.

"Suzie, please don't blame me. You've always been dressed very nice," her mother said. "Well, you know my feelings and your father, when he sees you, he'll have words of his own I'm sure," her mom added.

"Mom please make Daddy understand I'm older and need to keep pace with the other girls," Suzie pleaded.

"Suzie, it's not like I don't want you to fit in or date or wear nice clothes. I just want you to understand we'll not tolerate you wearing inappropriate clothes to school or anywhere. Also, you spent an awful lot of time with Curt this weekend. I would expect you to be a proper young lady," she stated.

"What do ya mean, I've been a proper young lady," Suzie responded not telling the truth. "You know what I mean," her mom answered. "You need me to say it," she added.

"I'm still a virgin if that's what you're asking," Suzie answered. "Nothing much happened," she added.

"Nothing much," her mom said. "What does that mean?"

"Well he did kiss me a couple times but nothing more," she lied.

"Suzie, Curt is a good looking guy. So you might be attracted to him but you need to remember to be a lady," her mother insisted.

"Yes Mom, I will," she said.

"Okay, go drop your packages and get ready for dinner. It'll be ready in about ten more minutes. And Suzie, you'd be wise to change before your dad sees you," she added.

Suzie went up stairs and put here new clothes away. She took her mother's advice and changed into sweats for dinner. After they ate dinner she went up to her room again to study. Suzie studied for several hours then watched a little TV. While she watched TV she called Janie to catch up on the day. Janie had a boring day so all she wanted to hear about was Suzie's day.

Suzie described to Janie everything that happened. She told her about working out, the trip to the mall, how she said some stupid things to Curt that nearly blew everything, the clothes and shoes he bought her, and then finally about the activities back at the cabana. Janie was shocked by all they had done especially Curt wanting her to learn to deepthroat. She asked Suzie to describe what it was like, which she did. Suzie told her how because of the size of Curt's dick how hard it is to swallow the whole thing. She described how she gags when she tries to force the head into her throat but she was going to practice on bananas and carrots. Suzie told Janie she was hoping to be able to do it for Curt. Janie was amazed at all Suzie was learning. She told Suzie she was jealous that Suzie was having so much fun. She wished she could find a guy to have sex with. They agreed they would have to work on finding someone for Janie too. Maybe Curt could make a suggestion. Suzie would ask him. They hung up after agreeing to see each other at the bus stop in the morning. After hanging up, Suzie was tired, so she went right to bed.