Suzie's Lessons Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No...no," Suzie sniffled. "You have been great. I am such an idiot for saying what I did. I guess I was just scare is all, but it was exciting at the same time, you were right. Curt, you have to forgive me. I'll do anything ya want from now on without question, I promise. I'll put one of these suits on right here in front of everyone right now if you want me to," she stated.

"That won't be necessary," he said. "Just go try them on and pick one out."

"I want you to see me in it. Please come into the dressing room with me," she pleaded.

"Suzie, I still do not think that is a good idea. Even more people are watching us now than before. Someone will notice right away," he added.

She looked at him and looked like she was going to resume crying.

Curt said, "Suzie, I'll stand over there. Slip out of the room and come to where I can see ya in the doorway. I can see then."

Suzie brightened a little at that, "Okay, that sounds okay," she said.

Suzie disappeared into the dressing room. She worked on her face in the mirror briefly to fix her make up and then stripped to try on the first suit. She picked a yellow polka dotted one and tried it on. The bra part barely covered her nipples and her tits hung out like they wanted to burst. The bikini bottoms were also tight. She looked at herself in the mirror and immediately thought, I am to fat to wear this. He is going to hate it. I can't let him see me like this. She quickly took the suit off and tried another.

This one was black and she thought it was more slimming. Her boobs fit slightly better in the top and the bottom tied at the hips so she could adjust the tightness. She looked at herself in the mirror. She still thought she looked to fat for a bikini but figured none would be any better than this one.

Suzie peeked out of the dressing room and saw the coast was clear. She hurried to the entrance and spotted Curt positioned with a good angle to the doorway. She could not be easily seen from anyone else in the store but he could see her fine. He indicated for her to turn around slowly which she did. He gave her one thumb up and a big smile. She returned to the dressing room convinced he would accept this one but it was not remarkable.

Suzie so wanted to pick one that he thought looked great. She tried on the baby blue one. It was as tight in the breasts as the yellow polka dotted one but a little more forgiving in the bottoms. She showed him and he gave her another thumbs up, this time with his thumb over his head as if to indicate way up.

Suzie then tried on a multi-colored pattern one and did not like it herself. She took that off and put on a white one. She looked at herself in the mirror and swore she could see her nipples thru the material. She took that one off too. The only one left was the yellow polka dotted one. She picked it back up and tried it on again. She was still self conscious in it thinking she looked to fat.

This time however, she braced herself and showed it to Curt. He immediately raised both thumbs high in the air with a big smile. It was obviously his clear winner. As she changed back into her dress and put her coat back on she knew she would get the yellow polka dotted one even if for no other reason than for him. They paid for it and exited the store and the mall. They had walked out in silence and she still felt like everything was lost. As they got in the Torino and left, she was unsure of herself. She wanted to turn in her seat as usual and play with his hair. Hell she thought, she would get on her knees with her cunt in the window and suck him off in the car if he wanted. She didn't care who or what saw them now. For his part Curt just drove the car from the mall and headed home. Suzie felt like she was going to cry again.

"Suzie, you hungry want to get something to eat," he asked?

"Sure," she perked up. "I would love something to eat," she said.

"What would you like," he asked?

"I don't know," she responded. "I'd eat anything." Even you she thought.

"You have been good," he said. "How about we splurge with one of the low fat subs at the sub shop," he asked?

"Oh, that sounds great," Suzie said.

After they have eaten, Curt drove home. As they neared their street, Suzie asked what we are going to do now. She was afraid he was just going to drop her off and she did not want that.

"What would you like to do," Curt asked?

"I want to go back to the cabana," Suzie said.

"You still want to go in the hot tub," Curt asked?

"Yes," Suzie said. "Okay, sounds good to me too," Curt added.

He pulled into his driveway and they made their way to the cabana. They went through the normal routine, turned up the heat and put some music on. It was still quite cold in the cabana and Curt asked Suzie if she wanted to wait to get changed until it warmed up. Suzie would have stripped at the North Pole for him at moment if he asked, but instead she had another idea.

"Curt, dance with me to this song please," she begged with her eyes as she removed her coat. She hoped she still looked hot to him in her short dress and new heels.

Curt removed his coat too and came to her. It was a slow song and they embraced to dance. Suzie hung to him to match his movements but also to press her body to his. She wanted him so bad the thought crossed her mind, should I offer to let him fuck me. Surely, he couldn't refuse that even now after she had messed things up so bad. He must be right after all, could a guy refuse her if she offered him her cherry. She moved her head from his shoulder to look at him. She thought she might cry again. He looked into her eyes and saw the sadness.

"Suzie are you alright? Do we need to talk," he asked?

"Just kiss me," she said. "And tell me we can go back to the way it was before. Curt, I am so sorry I said those things, you have to forgive me please," she asked?

He leaned down and kissed her. It was a soft nice kiss but without passion like they had been in the past.

He said, "There is no reason to forgive you. You were right. I was pushing to hard and to caught up in you. I need to pull back and go slower," he said. "I can't rush you."

"I don't want to slow down," Suzie said. "You were not pushing me to hard. I was just a little scared is all? I'm over that now. I'll do anything ya want. Please let me make it up to you? Why don't you sit down? Let me show you how sorry I am," she pleaded.

"No way," he said! "Now you are acting badly and I won't have it. If I took advantage of you now I would be a heel and you worse. You are far too wonderful for me to take advantage of you now or ever. Suzie, I haven't changed except I think you were right, we need to go slower."

"No please," she begged. "I wasn't right, you were." I just want to go back to the way we were before," she asked? Suzie pressed her tits into his chest as they danced. Neither one seemed to be paying to much attention to the music. Suzie thought if I can just get him aroused, he will be mine again. Curt looked at her a little confused. What was this he was seeing in her? She wasn't the innocent girl anymore but someone addicted to something. Was it sex or love? Whatever, it was no longer just losing weight and gaining confidence that was the issue here. There was something more wanting in her now. Something that wasn't there before and he was responsible. He had taken an innocent girl and turned her into a sex addict. What had he thought? He was not a doctor or therapist. He never should have thought he could train someone on how to be sexy. He only hoped he had not done her irreversible harm.

"Suzie, maybe I should walk you home," he said.

"No, please Curt. Let's go in the hot tub like we planned. It is warm enough now, we can change," she said. She pushed the straps of her dress down each shoulder and pulled the dress to her waist. Her fabulous breasts were now on display. Curt couldn't help himself but look. He tried to stop her but she moved quickly to remove the rest of the dress. My God he thought those are the best tits I've ever seen. He tried to clear his head to think straight. What should he say to stop her? But his indecision only gave Suzie more time. She was stripped completely in no time and standing before him. She didn't seem to be in a hurry to get her suit on though.

Instead, she reached for him and tried to help him off with his shirt. Together they unbuttoned it and slid it from his shoulders and arms. He had not worn a t-shirt so he was now bare-chested. Suzie moved to his belt even before him. She undid it quickly and popped the button on his trousers. She helped him slid them to the floor and off his feet.

Curt now stood in only his boxers and the bulge of his flaccid cock was now prominently displayed. Suzie wasted no time staring. Her hunger was too evident and she grabbed his boxers and pulled them to the floor. Her lovely Cyclops came into view and Suzie nearly dropped to her knees to kiss him. She wasn't sure what held her back. Maybe it was the look on Curt's face or maybe it was the fact he was not even hard with her naked in front of him. Did he not find her attractive any longer?

Suzie stepped forward to kiss him instead. The kiss was mostly her to start with and she worried that he had lost interest. She kissed him again with a bit more force and tried to bring him around. It worked somewhat and she could feel him answer her kiss even slightly. She moved her hand between them and grabbed his cock in hand. She stroked his shaft as they kissed and felt it lengthen a bit. She pressed her naked tits into his chest. The slight cold still in the room had her nipples erect, to say nothing of her sexual need. Her nipples drilled into his chest like two inch long erasers. Her other hand was behind his head pulling his kiss to her mouth as she drove her tongue into his mouth. His dick began to length and force distance between them.

Suzie was nearly out of breath, so she pulled back a little from his kiss to inhale air into her lungs. He was doing the same thing. She looked into his eyes, those beautiful hazel eyes of his and she felt like she was swimming. Curt was lost too with those radiant blue eyes looking at him. His brain was trying to fight for control but his body wanted only to respond to her. Suzie couldn't take anymore. She started kissing her way down his body. Sucking both nipples as she past by, she worked her way to his bellybutton. On her knees now, she kissed lower until she drank in the musky scent of him. Her hands came up, one to hold Cyclops and the other to his balls. She nuzzled her face into the side of his genitals, kissing him and licking with her tongue. She kissed and licked her way up his cock as she hefted and played with his balls. Suzie was like a woman on a mission and she wasted little time on preliminaries. She was hungry for him and wanted to make him forget her foolishness earlier. When she got to the head, she laved it with her tongue and did her own special move of sticking her tongue tip in his pee hole. Curt was groaning above her. Suzie was glad.

Suzie thought if she could rekindle the passion they had before all would return to the way it was. She sucked his dickhead and tasted pre-cum. God, she had to admit she loved the stuff. She sucked him hard to try and get more. Suzie drove her head down his cock taking half his length into the back of her mouth. Could she swallow his cockhead like the night before? She wanted to. She wanted to take his whole member into her mouth and throat. She'd let him face fuck her if that is what he wanted. She tried swallowing the head on the down stroke like the night before. It instantly made her feel like gagging though as the head wedged into her throat opening. She could take another inch this way but she seemed stuck to go any further. Maybe his dick was just too big for her small throat she thought.

Curt was groaning a lot above her. His powerful legs started to shake and Suzie felt his balls tighten in her hand. Was he there already she thought? So soon? Did she want to get him off this fast? Yes, she would bring him pleasure now and again soon if he let her. She loved sucking his cock and would do it as often as he needed or would let her.

Suzie kept up her attack on his dick. Curt had one hand on his hip as if for support and the other in her hair. He didn't have to work her head at all. She did everything he wanted and more. He could feel his orgasm rapidly approaching. Man, could this girl suck cock he thought. Suzie prepared for what she knew now was to come. She kept up her attack and seconds later was rewarded with his first blast. She had known it was coming as the head expanded in her mouth but still the force and amount took her by surprise once more. She fought to swallow quickly and managed to swallow the first just as the second was dumping a huge load of cum into her mouth. She swallowed again.

Suzie let the third and fourth squirts combine in her mouth before swallowing. The next two or three were small and she milked those from his dick. She was learning the sequence of his ejaculations for amount and force. She allowed the cum in her mouth to linger as she tasted it and sucked the head for more. She had learned that the tube in his dick always had a bit more cum for her if she patiently sucked it out.

For his part, Curt felt ready to collapse to the floor. He'd had blowjobs before while standing but none this intense. His legs felt weak and he felt like he could sleep. Suzie had sucked him dry like a vacuum. His dickhead was tingling something awful and he reached for Suzie to back her off.

Suzie looked up at him as she swallowed the last of his cum. Curt pulled her to a standing position and they made their way to the couch. He plopped down in the middle and Suzie did too curling into his side. Her feet were on the couch but both legs were in his lap and she pressed her breasts to his left shoulder. She nuzzled his neck. She was as contented as she could ever remember being. She still felt a strong need for her own release but she was content to have given him his and be in his arms again.

Maybe she had done it she thought. Maybe she had made him forget the awful accusation she had made in the car of him turning her into a slut. It was she that wanted this she now realized. He had only been caught up in the passion they were both feeling. It was her nervousness that had nearly blown everything. He didn't want her to be a slut; he wanted her to be more daring. Show her man she could turn him on anywhere, anytime. She'd do that for him from now on without reservation.

Suzie's left hand was caressing Curt's chest. He was not a hairy man, actually quite the opposite. For all his manly muscles and great build, he was only sparsely touched with hair. What little he had was mostly concentrated on his upper chest. She played there feeling the softness.

Curt's breath seemed to be returning to normal. He turned his head to look at Suzie. She was curled up at his side and looked so content and happy like a little girl in her father arms. As he looked at her, she raised her head from his neck to look back into his eyes. Her gorgeous blue eyes showed a tenderness and love he had never felt before. What was it about this girl that was so different from the rest? No woman had ever turned him on like she did. How could this be? They had been friends for so long but it seemed to him like he was only now getting to know her. Could all those other times with woman just have been sex without passion, without love? Was this what love felt like? He felt confused, a bit unnerved by it, but he certainly didn't want it to end either.

His thoughts were broken when Suzie softly kissed him. He kissed her back and soon they were making out with a sense of urgency and passion. He realized she must be in need of release herself after that great blowjob. He didn't want her to suffer any longer and pushed her back on the couch until her head was on the armrest. Curt moved above her as if he wanted to do pushups over top of her. He bent his arms to kiss her but only briefly before he moved to her neck.

God, she smells good he thought as he absorbed her perfume. He kissed down until he neared her breast. He rose back up to look at them in all their glory. They were unbelievable he thought. They were so perfectly shaped and beautiful with her soft pink nipples. His mouth began to water like he was about to eat a gourmet meal. He realized he had not spent as much time with these twin beauties as he should have. He bent his neck to kiss the right one. He dropped his knees between her splayed legs to free up his left hand. He used that to knead her left tit and nipple as he sucked the right.

Suzie moaned beneath him and moved her hands to caress his muscular side and into his hair as his head moved over her breast. She was as happy at that moment as she could ever remember being. The feeling in her breasts as Curt played with them and suckled them was wonderful. She would be content to let him play with her boobs as long as he liked except for the yearning in her pussy. She knew without touching herself that she was wet. What he was doing to her breasts was translating into a burning in her pussy she thought might catch fire if he did not hurry to put it out.

Almost on cue, Curt looked up into her eyes. He must have seen the want and the heat behind those gorgeous eyes, because he proceeded to advance down her tummy. Oh God, she thought. I am going to cum as soon as he touches me. She was so hot, it was like an inferno. If he goes right to my clit, he will have me in a second she thought.

Suzie raised her head to watch him descend. She probably shouldn't have because it only added to her fire watching him get closer and closer to her sex. She moaned when he finally started kissing her outer lips and licking around her pussy. Curt moved his fingers to her cunt to part the lips. The aroma of her immediately filled his nostrils. It drove him over the edge and he drove his tongue into her slit and down to her hole. She was so wet his tongue gained moisture rather than losing it as he went. He teased her hole with his tongue and Suzie groaned like a woman being tortured.

Curt drove his tongue into her hole and her brain froze. Her hips bucked off the couch and she shook as an intense orgasm fogged her mind. She could not recall a more intense orgasm. It seemed to spread from her pussy outward consuming everything in its path. When it reached her nipples it produced an intense aching there forcing her to bring her hands to them for immediate relief. It did not help but actually prolonged the orgasm he was giving her. It seemed like it went on for hours but was actually a minute or two. Suzie settled her ass back to the couch.

Curt, for his part, had tried to capture all her cum in his mouth. It was nearly impossible to do as she seemed to leak in a profusion of juice all over his face. He stopped to look up at her to make sure she was alright. Her moaning had been such he wanted to make sure she was still okay. As she looked down at him, she saw his face covered in her wetness. She couldn't help herself and she threw her head back to the armrest and began laughing near hysterically.

"What," Curt asked?

Between peals of laughter she managed to get out, "I soaked your face again." He laughed too. "You really gushed that time!" He said and they laughed some more. When things settled back down, he smiled at her and said, "Can I have more?" Suzie looked at him passionately and said, "You can have it all darling."

Curt started again, softly this time to build her back up tenderly. First kissing, then licking, then probing with his tongue in her pussy. When he finally got to sucking her clit and sawing two fingers back and forth in her cunt, she came back to the edge of orgasm fast. He reached his right hand up to play with her left nipple and the added stimulation was enough. She arched her back again and flooded his mouth. He was quicker and more prepared this time and his mouth was there to gather most of it. It was not as much either or as forceful as the first. He licked her slowly clean as her butt settled back to the couch. Her hands had been doing their usual number on his hair while her orgasm ripped through her. She now released his hair slowly as if apologetically saying sorry.