Suzie's Lessons Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, the work outs are tough but good and he is helping me watch what I eat by taking me out places. You know he's between girlfriends so it helps keep his mind off his break up with Becca I guess," Suzie said. She hoped she sounded convincing. "Mom I need to call Janie. I am afraid I have been ignoring her this weekend. Okay if I go call her," she asked?

"Fine Suzie. Will you want breakfast in the morning," she asked?

"Coffee and maybe something light Mom, you know I don't like to work out with a full stomach," Suzie added. "Good night daddy. Good night mom."

"Good night Suzie," they both said as she turned to the stairs.

Suzie climbed the steps and made her way down the hall to her room only to meet Beth along the way standing at her own bedroom door. Her sister asked, "Can we talk for a moment?"

"Beth, I'm really tired and I need to call Janie now as well," Suzie said.

"Please," Beth asked? "I want to ask you something."

"Okay, but just for a minute," she stated. Suzie followed Beth into her room and they both sat on the edge of Beth's double bed. Beth was in her pajamas and had been brushing her hair. Suzie thought to herself, she is getting prettier all the time and lucky for her she is thin. She had a cute face like Suzie with long blonde hair as well. Her eyes were a lighter more blue gray than Suzie, so not as vivid but still nice. Her school sports kept her trim.

"What did you want to talk about," Suzie asked?

"You're spending a lot of time with Curt lately," Beth asked?

"Well yes, did I tell ya he is helping me with losing weight," Size said?

"No, but Mom did," Beth answered. "How is it going?"

"Beth, I think it is working. Curt is a good trainer and helping me watch what I eat too," she said. "I think I may have dropped a pound or two already. Is our scale accurate in the bathroom do you know," Suzie asked?

"I believe it is," Beth said. "I weigh myself in the gym at school and then here and they are the same," she added.

"Good," Suzie said. "I want to get a true reading of how much I am losing." Suzie paused for a second, "Is that what ya wanted to talk about," she asked?

"Well, I was curious about you and Curt," Beth said. "All my friends think he is so cute. He is a hunk they said," Beth stated.

"Yes, he is cute," Suzie said. "But we are just friends and he is helping me with this training, nothing more."

"You wouldn't tell me if there was something more anyway, would you," Beth asked?

"Well, Beth unlike some other sisters, we get along great, which I like, but please don't ask me to go into to much detail about my relationships," Suzie asked?

"Then there is something going on between you too, huh," Beth asked smiling?

"What'd I just say," Suzie stated.

"Okay, okay but I have a question for you is all," Beth said.

"What is that," asked Suzie?

"Ya probably don't know him, but Mark from school, has asked me out. He wants to go to the movies with me next weekend. I'm scared Suzie. It'd be my first date and I'm not sure how to act. He's so cute too and I do not want to blow it by being a jerk. I think he might invite me to the freshman prom and this date is a trial run so to speak. If I blow it now, I may not get another offer from anyone," Beth lamented.

"That is great Beth. You are having your first official date with a cute boy. Wow, you're ahead of your older sister. Don't be nervous. I'll tell you even though we are not dating; spending time with Curt has taught me to be less nervous and more confident in myself. Teenage boys do only have one thing in mind at this age, but if you realize that you can channel it into something positive for you," Suzie said.

"How do I do that," asked Beth?

"Beth all you have to remember is you're the one in control, you have the power," Suzie said.

"What power," Beth asked?

"The power of control over how far things go" Suzie stated.

"Really," Beth asked?

"Really; he'll go as far as you will let him. Boys are predictable," Suzie said.

Beth laughed, "I believe your right."

"Well it's true," Suzie commented. "So you control the game."

"Thanks Suzie. I really appreciate your advice," Beth stated. "Ya sound so experienced, have you and Curt kissed yet," she asked?

Suzie smiled at her sister, leaned over kissed her sister on her cheek and whispered in her ear, "Yes." Suzie got up from the bed and made for the door.

"Good night Beth," Suzie said.

"Night Suzie and thanks so much for the advice," Beth added.

Suzie finally made it to her room. She quickly changed into her pajamas. Brushed her teeth and removed her make up. She was glad to see it was not to messy therefore probably had gotten by without much notice. She pulled back the covers on her bed with cell phone in hand to call Janie. The clock showed 11:00.

"Boy, not till 11:00 do you call me. Curt must be keeping ya busy," Janie said upon answering the phone.

"I had a great day," Suzie said. "Probably the best day of my life!"

"Well tell me everything that happened from the beginning," Janie asked?

Suzie took her best friend through the whole day starting with the morning work out, shopping, back at the cabana, dinner at the sushi restaurant, and finally at the cabana once again. She tried to cover every detail she could for Janie. Janie only interrupted occasionally, mostly to say something like really, or unbelievable, or you got to be kidding me. It took a full half hour for Suzie to cover the whole day's events and she could feel exhaustion coming on fast as she finished. As exciting as the day was to relate to Janie, the toll to her body and mind demanded rest. Especially, since she needed to be ready to go again in nine hours. Suzie told Janie she needed to be ready by 9:00 for her work out and more shopping afterwards. She begged for the need for sleep.

Janie said, "My God, that's an incredible day Suzie. I can't believe the changes in your life since you agreed with Curt to do this thing. Are you happy and feeling you're getting out of it what ya wanted," she asked?

"Janie, I can't tell you how exciting and thrilling these last 36 hours has been for me. My life feels completely different and for the better. Curt has been a wonderful teacher. I think he could teach a lot of girls what he's shown me and they would be better off for it. It's not just sex, even though that is wonderful, but it's all the knowledge about boys and confidence he's giving me that seems so valuable. Just before, I was able to help Beth with a dating question she had. Two days ago I would have been no help to her. I'm very glad I decided to do this even though in many ways it has jump started me and I missed out on the beginning steps of dating like most girls. I mean who learns to kiss boys, suck cock, eat sperm and throat a dick all in the space of 36 hours. However, I wouldn't change a thing," she concluded.

"Ya may have to write a book," Janie joked after Suzie finished.

"Yeah, that would be something, huh," Suzie said. "Me that couldn't tell anyone anything just a short time ago to writing a book," Suzie said. And they laughed together.

"Janie, I need to get to sleep. I'll call ya tomorrow when I can, okay," Suzie asked?

"Boy, I miss you," Janie said. "This has been an exciting weekend for you but a drag for me. You think Curt could teach me too," she asked?

"Maybe when he is done with me, or maybe we could work out a double date or something. Let me work on that," Suzie said.

"Okay, good night Suzie," Janie said.

"Night Janie," Suzie replied and hung up the phone.

Suzie was asleep so quickly she could not remember anything after talking to Janie when the alarm sounded at 7:30 in the morning. She quickly rolled out of bed and into the shower. The hot water felt so good, she relaxed in the spray for a few minutes. She then finished washing. She finished up by shaving again to make sure she was neatly done and stepped from the shower. Beth knocked on the door and asked to get her brush. Suzie handed it to her around the door.

Beth said, "You smelled a little funny when you kissed me last night."

Suzie's face must have shown shock but she quickly recovered and said, "I must have been sweating from working out with Curt," she said.

Beth just shrugged and left. Suzie realized she better be more cautious. She would need to make sure she was presentable after being with Curt or her parents who surely guess what she was up to was more than a work out program and weight loss. She was glad Curt had at least the presence of mind to give her a mint each night. She shuttered when she thought about kissing her mom or dad after sucking Curt's dick without it.

Suzie finished getting ready and went down stairs to grab something to eat before leaving. Her mom was up and had cut up some fruit for her. She made a small bowl of cereal and ate the fruit as well. She was just finishing up when Curt showed. They departed quickly and walked to the Jr. High. Several other people were using the track that morning but they proceeded as the day before. They went through the same basic work out and again Suzie was exhausted at the end and fell to the grass infield of the track. Curt sat down with her and allowed her to catch her breath.

"Are ya going to want a nap again today?" He asked smiling.

"No, I slept like a log last night," Suzie said. "I think I'm a lot more rested today. I'll be okay and ready to go after a quick shower and change," she said.

"Okay, good," Curt said. "I want to get you a pair or two of regular high heeled shoes, another skirt, and a swimsuit at the mall," he added.

"Curt, this is too much," Suzie said. "You should not be buying me all these things. "Please let me pay this time," she asked?

"No this is on me," he countered.

"Why a swimsuit," she asked? "It is March."

"I thought we'd go in the hot tub at my house later," he said. "And though, I'd prefer you were naked, I think my folks might object. At least my mom would. My dad might find it very stimulating," he added with a laugh.

"That sounds great," Suzie responded. "I mean the hot tub but not being naked in front of your dad," she joked back.

They walked the rest of the way home and parted for getting ready. Suzie showered again and quickly dressed. Curt had asked her to wear one of the dresses, a thong, and heels. When he came to pick her up with the Torino at 11:30 as agreed, she was ready.

Suzie wore her longer outdoor coat. She was thankful for the longer length than the dress to hide the fact the dress was so short from her parents. When they were in the car and headed to the mall, she assumed what seemed now the normal position of sitting facing Curt and leaning over to caress the back of his head.

Curt looked over to her and asked her to lean back against her door. She looked at him puzzled but complied. He told her to part the coat and show him how she was dressed. When she did so, Suzie watched his eyes scan her from head to toes. The feelings of having him check her out gave her a thrill which she felt in her pussy. When he said she looked really hot. That added another thrill.

Curt described how he liked the fullness of her breasts in the dress and the shortness accentuated her great legs. Suzie was feeling very sexy when Curt told her to hike the dress up more. Not sure why he wanted this, she complied by pulling the dress up a little. She was afraid if she went further he would see her thong clad pussy. But that was what he wanted and told her to pull it up higher. She did and the thong came into view. She hoped she was not so wet as to have soaked through the material of the thong but was not sure without looking. She stole a glance down herself and thought she was still okay.

When she looked back to Curt, he was shifting constantly from watching the road to staring at her tits and pussy. He told her next to pull her thong aside. She thought, oh my God, can I really do this in the car in broad daylight but did. It thrilled her to sit like this showing Curt her sex. She was really starting to wet herself now. She looked to Curt's crotch desiring Cyclops. Curt's pants were noticeably starting to tent and she knew Cyclops must like what he sees too. This made her feel even sexier.

Curt told her to pop one of her tits out of the dress to expose it in the low cut center. Suzie begged that someone might see but he still wanted her to. She did it but looked around to make sure it was safe for now. Curt told her she was the prettiest and sexiest woman he had ever seen and this thrilled her even more.

Suzie stole glances around constantly to make sure she was not spotted by a trucker or someone else. She barely saw his right hand sneak across to her inner knee. Between glances at the road, he slid his hand up her leg teasing the soft skin. Suzie loved the feel of his hand on her inner leg but worried where he was headed. She soon found out as his fingers played across her pussy and his forefinger slid into the gash. She was sure he could feel her wetness and it made her juice even more to know he knew she was wet.

Curt slid his finger into her hole and up into her cunt. He wiggled it around a bit and Suzie caught herself moaning. Oh, what a wanton slut he must think she is came to Suzie's mind. Was Curt trying to purposely turn her into a whore? The thought troubled her as he moved his finger inside her. Was that the answer to being sexy to him, just to make her act like a whore? If that was the case, that was not the answer to any big mystery she could not have accomplished herself. Did she want to let this progress much more? What was he ultimately turning her into, a desirable woman or a slut?

Suzie was wrestling with this thought when they came to a stop light. She felt exposed to the world. It made her excited and worried at the same time. She glanced around prepared to push Curt's hand away and jam her breast back into the dress. Fortunately, the only cars that pulled near were short and probably could not see with her slumped in the seat. As the light changed, they moved ahead and Suzie looked at the oncoming traffic from the other side of the road. A delivery van was coming across and as it went by she had the impression the driver saw everything.

"Curt, I think the driver of that van that just passed saw me," she said.

"Probably the best thing he will see all day," was Curt reply.

Suzie was not sure she liked being exposed this way though it was exciting in a way. She looked to Curt's crotch and he was indeed excited as he played with her pussy. By now his thumb was rubbing over her clit and she moaned out loud without even realizing it.

"What're ya doing to me Curtiss Clayton," Suzie asked? "Are ya trying to turn me into a slut?" Curt looked at her as they neared the mall, "Why would you say that," Curt asked?

"Look at me," Suzie responded. "You have me exposed to the world and playing with me too. I feel naked and slutty. Is this what you want me to become," she asked?

"Suzie, I'm sorry. I guess I'm pushing to hard. I think I also got caught up in your beauty and was just so turned on by you," he said.

Curt removed his hand and returned it to the steering wheel even though his finger was soaked in her juices. Suzie looked at his glistening finger. They were starting to pull into the mall and Curt told her to fix herself. She popped her beautiful breast back in and fixed the dress. She straightens up in her seat. They parked in silence and walked into the mall.

Suzie wasn't sure if he meant for her to wear her coat in the mall or walk around more exposed like last time. She asked him and he told her unless she wanted him to carry it for her, she should keep it on.

As they walked along and shopped Suzie had the feeling something had changed. Curt was a bit standoffish and she thought to herself, you idiot, you have ruined everything. He was not holding her hand like the day before. He was not encouraging her to press her body to him like the day before and she missed it all immediately.

Curt bought her two gorgeous pairs of high heels, one to match the dress she wore. She thought she looked great in them. Curt commented she looked lovely but no more. She asked again to pay and he refused. She could feel herself wanting to cry. What a stupid idiot she was. She had blown everything. All the joy had gone out of their relationship like a balloon losing air. How could she have accused him of turning her into a slut? What a terrible thing to say. He must feel bad and like he was using her. But that wasn't the truth. Wasn't she enjoying it as much as him?

Maybe she was a little scared at the newness and the risk of being discovered but what harm had there been really. Had she not just told Janie that yesterday was the best day of her life? If acting like a slut was this much fun, then who cares. She preferred being a slut if the alternative was going back to the way things were before. Her life had gone from complete boredom to unbelievable excitement and now she was spoiling everything. She would walk naked into the boy's locker room at school and blow the whole football team before she would go back to her life before. No, there was no going back. She had to somehow apologize to Curt and return things to the way they were. But how could she do that?

Next Curt helped her pick out another cute, dressier, short skirt. It was pretty she thought even if a little risqué. She had tried it on but he had not asked to see her in it before they bought it. She thought for sure he would have made her come out of the dressing room and model it for him if she had not blown everything with her big mouth.

Lastly, they looked at swimsuits in a nice boutique. He wanted her in a skimpy bikini but did not push her into a thong. She was glad because she felt her ass was still to fat plus a thong was riskier than she would have liked. As she picked out several to try on she had an idea. She would ask him to sneak into the dress room with her so she could get his opinion. She would show him she still wanted to have fun with him and was open to things sexual.

"Curt, I'm ready to try these on. What do ya think," Suzie asked?

"They look great," Curt said. "I think you will look lovely in them."

Lovely again, he said lovely again, just like you would tell your mother she looked lovely in a dress or your sister. Suzie fought back tears. Before she thought he would have said sexy or beautiful or gorgeous but not lovely.

"Curt come into the dressing room with me so I can model them for you. I want ya to tell me which one you like the best," she asked?

"That wouldn't be a good idea," he said. "They have cameras in these places to keep people from stealing things," he added.

"Let me check," Suzie said.

She walked into the dressing room entrance and looked around. The store was not that busy. Being March not to many people were thinking swimsuits yet. The attendant was also busy working both inside the dressing room and back to the store floor. She didn't see any cameras and felt they could sneak in easily. She returned to Curt and told him what she saw.

"We can easily slip you in," she said.

"I still don't think that is a good idea," Curt stated.

The denial to Suzie was more than just denial to enter the dressing rooms but denial of her and all they had done together the last two days. She burst into tears. She could not help herself. His refusal meant to her, she had definitely blown everything. She tried to hide her face in the swimsuits but it was obvious to Curt and several people nearby that she was crying.

"Suzie, what's the matter," Curt asked? "I just don't think it is a good idea is all."

"It's not that," she managed to get out. "You hate me for what I said before. Curt, I am so sorry. I never should have accused you of that," she cried. "Please forgive me. I'll never say that again I promise. I'll do anything to get back to where we were before," she pleaded. Curt said, "Suzie it is okay. I thought you were right and we needed to take it a little slower and less daring. I've been pushing you to hard."