Suzie's Lessons Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Curt contented himself licking her pussy until she was clean and he sat back. He stared at her pinkness, flushed redder now as a result of two orgasms. He thought she must have the sweetest most beautiful pussy in the world. Suzie looked up to see him staring at her cunt.

"What," she asked.

"Oh nothing," he said.

"Come on," she pleaded. "Why were you looking at me that way?"

He said, "I was just admiring how beautiful you are down here."

"Oh...thanks," she said. "I thought maybe you were thinking of something else."

"What would that be," he asked?

"Oh, maybe how good it'd feel to bury Cyclops in my tiny little hole," she said.

He smiled and said, "Cyclops would love that I'm sure. But he'd not want to until you are ready."

Suzie leaned forward and kissed Curt tasting her own sex on his face and in his mouth. She thought this is what it must be like for him to kiss me after I have blown him. No wonder he gives me a breath mint every night. She thought anyone who has ever had oral sex before would know immediately the smell and taste of the aftermath. She logged that one away for the future.

When she looked down after kissing Curt, she noticed he was hard again. She lifted her hand to grab Cyclops and stroke him. She would gladly suck him off again if that was what he wanted.

Curt said to her, "How about the hot tub we were going to do before," he asked?

"Oh, sure," she responded. "But what about this," she was indicating his cock by squeezing it lightly in her hand.

"He'll be all right for now," Curt said. "As long as I can fit him in my trunks," he joked.

"I can help if you want," Suzie responded.

"Later babe," Curt said. "I have to see you in that yellow polka dotted bikini again. After that I am sure he'll want to play."

"Did you really like that one," Suzie questioned? "I thought it made me look fat."

"Are you kidding," Curt answered. "You looked dynamite in that suit. On the beach, every guy would be checking you out," he added.

"Yeah, they would probably be waiting for one of my tits to fall out of that skimpy top," she said.

"Probably," he admitted.

"Curt why didn't you want me to get a thong bikini? Most of the guys like those best don't they? You probably felt my ass was to big, right," she asked?

"No, that is not it at all. You have a great ass and it'll be even tighter when we are done with your work outs. No, I think women that wear thongs on the beach are over-advertising," he said. "Don't get me wrong, I like them as much as the next guy but a woman should keep back a little mystery. There isn't much mystery from the behind with a thong," he said.

Curt kept a pair of surfer type trucks in the cabana that he retrieved. They put their swimsuits on and Curt got them each a thick white terrycloth robe from the closet. As he handed one to Suzie he drank in her appearance in her new bikini. Suzie noticed his stare and welcomed it.

They walked from the cabana to the hot tub which was located just off the built-in pool. Curt removed the top and steam rose into the air. They removed the robes, set them aside, and climbed into the hot tub. It took each of them a moment to ease into the hot water but it felt good as they did. Curt flipped on the switch for the jets and the water started churning all around. They both sat on the same side of the hot tub. It was a large hot tub made for eight people so they could easily fit on one side. As they relaxed, Curt looked to his house to see if anyone was watching. He didn't see anyone but still they would need to be cautious. He shifted his eyes to Suzie. She was sitting with her breasts half above and below the water. She was looking at him too.

"What're you thinking," she asked?

"How good you look," he said.

"That's a nice thing to say," she responded.

"It's easy to say when it's so true. You look fabulous in that new bikini," he said.

"Thanks," she said. "You look pretty good in a swimsuit too."

Her hand slid under the water to his leg. She worked her way from his knee, to his inner thigh, to his groin. Her hand enclosed around his swimsuit clad cock. His dick was about half hard.

"I wanted to see if Cyclops was still awake," she joked.

"He's normally up for anything, no pun intended," Curt joked back.

"I see," she said. "It feels like he could be waking up right now. Does he want to come out and play," Suzie chided?

"We better not," Curt said. "No telling who might be watching from inside the house. My little brother would love to get a look at you in that bikini I bet," he added.

"Do you want me to remove my hand," she asked like a little girl told to give up a gift?

"No, it can stay just where it is," Curt responded.

They relaxed in the hot tub for about 45 minutes. It felt great to both of them. Suzie had just softly massaged his cock but it was enough to have him mostly hard the whole time. When it was time to get out, Curt went first to get their robes. He put his on and held Suzie's up for her so as soon as she rose from the water she could put her arms into the sleeves. She climbed out with his help. Then Curt also turned off the jets and recovered the tub.

They hurried to the cabana as the air was still cold being late March. Once inside, he grabbed them some beach towels to dry the rest of the way. Curt was done quickly as he just needed to do his legs and hair. Suzie had removed her robe and as she dried her legs and then hair, he marveled at the movement of her tits. The coolness of the air even in the cabana so soon after the hot tub had her nipples at full extension. He feasted on them covered in the thin bikini material. My God, she is beautiful he thought. He had never seen it before himself either but he was amazed now that every guy in school wasn't hitting on Suzie. She was indeed the complete package from most guys' perspective. She was a natural blonde, with deep blue eyes, fantastic tits, and fairly tall too. Her skin was near flawless he noticed. He had not seen any blemishes to her skin he could recall. Whatever there might be had to be very small if at all?

It was getting to be 4:00 o'clock and Curt asked if she needed to be home. Suzie said she did have a bit of homework to do, so it would be good if she was home earlier tonight. He agreed as he had some homework too. He asked if she were getting hungry but they both agreed with the late lunch, they were fine for now.

"Do you just want to change back into our clothes and I'll walk you home," he asked?

"Well, it'd be good to get out of these wet suits, but I could stay a little longer if you wanted," she said?

He looked at her in the wet yellow polka dotted bikini with her nipples still prominently protruding and his cock stirred. She looked wonderful even with her long hair wet. He had allowed a long paused after her question in which he just drank her in. Suzie smiled at him as he stared.

"Are you going to answer me," she asked? "Or do ya just want to stand here in our wet suits and look at each other?"

Curt broke his stare with her words and said, "Sure you can stay longer."

"What do you want to do," she asked?

"I've something we could do," he said. "I said it last night as we were fooling around remember," he added?

"No, what is that," she asked?

"Well after I walked you home last night I came back here and called a friend. His dad has a bunch of porn and I asked if I could borrow two. He said okay if I was careful with them. I went over early this morning to get them before I came to get you. I hid them in the drawer here," he said. He went to the table between the sofa and the loveseat and opened the drawer. He pulled out two VCR tapes with naked women on the colorful jackets. One was titled "Sisters Suck" and the other was "Deepthroat Ginger".

"Would ya like to watch one," he asked?

"I've never seen one," Suzie said.

"We don't have to but I thought you might find it interesting after I told you this is how Joanie learned to deepthroat," he said.

"I'd watch one with you" she said.

"Which would you like to see" he said as he held them up?

"Well, how about "Deepthroat Ginger," said Suzie? "That's why you want me to watch isn't it, to learn how to do it like Joanie did?"

"You did not think it was possible. I just wanted to show you otherwise," he said.

"Okay, well let's watch that one," she said.

They quickly changed out of their swimsuits hanging them to dry in the shower. They each just put the terrycloth robes back on and Suzie sat down on the sofa while Curt killed the music and turned on both the TV and the VCR. He inserted the VCR tape for "Deepthroat Ginger" into the slot and hit play. The tape started to play porn advertisements in the beginning. Curt fast forwarded to the beginning of the movie and hit play.

Curt sat next to Suzie on the couch and they watched the movie together. The plot of the movie was about a farmer girl named Ginger and her oral expertise. They watched as scene after scene she sucked and fucked her way through all the small town's men. Many of these farmers had enormous cocks and she was able to take them down her throat all the way to their balls. She could lick their balls while she had a mouth full of cock. Suzie was shocked this attractive but rather petite sized girl could do what she was doing. This was also the first time she had seen two people fucking and it looked incredible to her to see this woman take those big dicks into her pussy. Suzie could feel Curt's eyes on her and she glanced from the screen to him. Cyclops had poked out through the front opening of Curt's robe and stood proud and tall in his lap. Suzie leaned into Curt's chest and took his dick in her hands. She rubbed it lightly not wanting to get him off just yet and resumed watching the movie.

When the end came and Ginger did three guys at once, one in her mouth, one in her cunt, and one in her ass, Suzie was staring in amazement at the TV. She absentmindedly started jerking Cyclops harder as the scene pushed her sexual buttons. Suzie was so hot by the end of the movie all she could think about was diving down on Cyclops. Curt asked what she thought of the movie and Suzie told him it was incredible.

"I cannot believe she could suck those big dicks down her throat like that. And the fucking with the three way scene at the end was really hot," she told Curt.

"It was wasn't it," he responded. "Do ya think you could learn to deepthroat like that," he asked?

"I don't know," Suzie said. "She makes it look so easy but from what I have seen, at least with Cyclops, it is not easy at all. How did Joanie teach herself to do it," she asked?

"I think she said she practiced on bananas and carrots to lessen her gag reflex," Curt said.

"That sounds hard," Suzie said. "Is this necessary for my training to be sexier? You never mentioned this as something I had to do?"

"No it's not essential but it is a real plus if you can," Curt said. "Out of 100 girls, only about 10 swallow. You seem to be good at that, so that is a plus. However, out of those ten only maybe one can deepthroat. It really makes a woman standout sexually," he said.

"What if I just cannot do it," she asked?

"At least you'll know," he replied. "And smaller guys than me are a lot easier."

"Well, I will try it. I really do like sucking your dick and I'm learning already to get the head into the back of my throat. Maybe I can learn to take it all the way" she said.

"Great, we can have fun working on it together," he said.

"Yes, fun for you, work for me," she laughed.

"Yeah, it'll be easier by far for me," he joked back.

Suzie swung to her knees on the floor in front of Curt. She could not wait to get Curt's dick in her mouth. She leaned forward and licked the head with her tongue tasting his pre-cum. Curt groaned for the movie had made him hot too and what Suzie was doing felt really good. Suzie attacked his dick with her mouth. No need for too many preliminaries, the movie had worked them both to a fever pitch.

Suzie bobbed her head in Curt's lap. She took him to the back of her throat each time and sucked and licked as it came back up. Curt was amazed at how good she was at giving head having done it so recently for the first time. Suzie tried to accept the head into her throat and did manage to get it in further but still not all the way. She would have to learn to take the last two to three inches by accepting the head into her throat.

Suzie moved faster up and down Curt's cock. Her saliva was dripping down as she forced the head to the back of her mouth. Her hands were busy rubbing his wet cock and balls. She could feel his nuts tightening in the sack and knew he was getting close. His moans were near constant now.

Suzie had seen something in the movie which she thought she might try. Her fingers left Curt's balls and tickled back along the skin separating his balls from his asshole. Curt groaned louder as she went. As she kept up the pace bobbing on his cock, she tickled his asshole. There was a lot of saliva all over his balls and down to his asshole which she used to lube her fingers as she went. She tickled him for a few seconds and then slid her forefinger into his asshole in one quick push to the first knuckle just as she had seen in the movie. Curt's reaction was immediate and his ass came off the seat as his cock erupted in her mouth. Suzie was ready and swallowed the first and second blasts right down. She collected the next few before swallowing them too. Finally, she allowed him to taper off in her mouth collecting his spunk.

Suzie thought she might try something else she had seen in the movie and looked up at Curt. He was lying back against the back of the couch with his eyes closed but stirred as she removed her mouth from his cock. He opened his eyes and looked down at Suzie. She was looking at him with those gorgeous blue eyes. He was about to say thanks, my turn, when she opened her mouth. Curt's jaw dropped as he saw Suzie sitting there with a mouth full of his cum. She swirled her tongue around a few seconds before closing her mouth and swallowing. She then opened her mouth to show him it was all gone to her tummy. Curt groaned as Suzie licked her lips and said yummy to him.

"Oh my God Suzie. That was so hot," he said.

"Did you like that," she asked? "I saw that girl in the movie do it and the guy seemed to react appreciatively so I thought I might try it too."

"I also liked that move with your finger in my ass," he said. "You saw that in the movie too, huh?"

"Yeah, I could tell you liked that, it seemed to push you right over the edge and cause you to orgasm," she said. "That felt so good," he said. "I'm going to need to show you a few more pornos so you can learn all the neat tricks," he joked.

"Fine with me," she responded. "Those movies are so hot".

Curt pulled Suzie up onto the couch and they basically changed positions. She lay back as he opened her robe to reveal her fantastic body. Curt leaned forward and played with her tits and nipples for a while. He sucked on each one in turn as he fondled the other.

Suzie was really turned on and this increased the wetness in her pussy. Curt would have loved to work on her big tits more but knew her need must be great and worked his way down her belly. As he licked his way down and around her pussy, Curt could feel Suzie tense up. He thought to himself, she is going to go off without to much stimulation on my part. He parted her lips with his fingers and marveled at her wet and glistening pussy. She was so beautifully pink inside and he moved his tongue to taste her. She cooed as he dipped his tongue into her cunt and lapped away. He stayed away from her clit for a few minutes not wanting her to orgasm to soon. He worked her cunt with his tongue and sucked on the lips. When he drove his tongue into her hole, she howled and bucked back against his face. Her hands came to his head and pressed him to her sex. Curt wiggled his tongue inside her trying to reach as deep as he could. He was rewarded with a flow of juice that he lapped up. He wiggled not only his tongue but his whole head back and forth in Suzie's pussy.

Without hardly realizing it, the contact of his nose rubbing back and forth on her clit was enough for Suzie's wired body. She bucked off the couch as he moved his head around. She pushed him hard into her cunt and came. She flooded his mouth with her delicious cum and he drank it all down. Suzie bucked against his mouth for what seemed a long time before finally relaxing back to the couch. Curt kept licking her tenderly for several more minutes before stopping and looking up. Suzie's breathing started to settle as she looked down her body to see Curt. His face was wet as usual from ear to ear.

"Would you like me to try for another," he asked? "No please, let me rest," she said. "You know, I better get going. My parents are going to wonder where I am and do I want dinner" she said.

"Okay," he said. "I'll walk you home."

They dressed and Suzie remembered this time to wash her hands and face, to look at herself in the mirror, correct her make up and add perfume. She accepted a mint from Curt as they hid the pornos again. They agreed she would leave her swim suit there to dry. They gathered the other packages and closed up the cabana. As they cut through the backyards to her house, they talked about the weekend.

"Curt, I had so much fun this weekend and obviously learned a lot too. You are a great teacher," she said. "You're an excellent student." he said. "Plus you made it easy having so much to work with," he joked as he indicated her breasts.

"Funny," she countered. "Anyway, I am glad you forgave me for being such a jerk earlier at the mall. I just hope we can continue with my training like we did this afternoon?"

"Sure thing," he said. "I was afraid I was pushing to hard but you can handle it, I see that now. The last thing I want to do is hurt you or rush you into anything."

"I can handle what we do in private fine," she said. "The public stuff worries me a little but even that I'm becoming better at thanks to you. Is the public displays to make me feel more comfortable with my body in public?" she asked wondering.

"Precisely," he said. "To attract guys like Sean, you'll need to show outwardly in public your new found confidence and sex appeal. I believe that can only come if you're comfortable yourself with your outer sexier appearance and reactions you get."

"You're probably right," she said. "I'm not use to wearing these sexier clothes and attracting attention. I do need to know how to accept that and deal with it."

"Exactly," he said. "You'll have the guys at school trailing you around like puppy dogs by the time we're through. You're going to need to know how to handle yourself when that happens," he added.

"Wow, that will be quite a change for me," she laughed.

"Are you ready to try something," he asked?

"Oh no, what," she asked?

"How about you wear your new skirt with the high boots to school tomorrow." He asked?

"With the low-cut blouse too," Suzie questioned?

"Well, that might be too much to start. Let's just go with the skirt and boots to start," he said.

"Okay," Suzie replied.

They reached her backdoor and kissed goodbye. He promised to look for her at school. Suzie walked in the house with her packages. Her mom was in the kitchen finishing up making dinner.

"Hi Suzie," her mom said.

"Hi mom," she replied.

"How was your day and what are all those packages," her mom asked?

"My day was great," Suzie said. "Oh, these packages, they are things I bought at the mall when Curt and I went there."

"You really need to watch your money Suzie," her mom said. "What did you buy?"

Suzie said, "I just got some shoes I really needed and a skirt."