Suzie's Lessons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

"What's the matter," Curt asked? "Don't want to get your hair wet? There's a hair dryer under the vanity sink," he said.

"Oh okay," she said.

Suzie stepped completely under the water to wet her hair. Being so thick it took a while to wet thoroughly and she used her hands to move it back and forth. Curt took the opportunity to play with her marvelous tits as she soaked her hair. God they were beautiful he thought. He bent and sucked her nipples while she finished wetting her hair.

When she put her arms down, he stopped sucking her breasts and said that they should take turns soaping each other up. He would so first. He moved her out of the way of the water and grabbed the shampoo. He asked her how much he would need for her hair and she took the bottle and poured a good bit into his hand. She turned her back to him and he shampooed her hair. Suzie always loved having her hair shampooed. She did not get many haircuts as she always had worn her hair long but the ones she did she enjoyed.

After her hair, he soaped up her back, her butt, and down her legs. He paid a lot of attention to her ass running his hand up and down the crack. She thought my asshole must be the cleanest it's ever been. He then turned her around and soaped her front. He spent what seemed hours on her tits and she worried they would run out of hot water long before they got to his turn. Curt soaped her pussy too and played in her landing strip for a while.

Finally, it was his turn. She shampooed his far shorter hair which was maybe an inch long. He kept it short for sports. Then she grabbed the soap to do him. She did his back, butt, and legs to from behind. She spent time working his ass cheeks and slipping her soaped hand into his ass crack. She then turned him around to begin his front.

"Watch out for Cyclops eye," Curt warned. "He hates soap in his eye," he chuckled."

"Oh does he," Suzie smiles. "I wouldn't what to hurt poor Cyclops. The poor thing looks flushed anyway."

It was true. From being hard so long, the head was a rich purple color. The shaft has bone hard with veins bulging below the surface. Suzie soaped Curt's chest obviously spending more time there than necessary but she loved the feel of his muscled body. She worked her way down his stomach to his groin. Curt spread his legs and Suzie soaped his balls. Oh, this is incredible she thought. They felt so good in her hand. She hefted them and rubbed them back and forth. She pulled lightly on his balls to see if that hurt him or not. He went along with it and she pulled them until the nuts were tight against the bottom of the sack. God she loved playing with them.

Finally, she moved upward and ran her soapy hand around his shaft. She soaped up to the deep purple head but did not go near the hole. If the head needed any further cleaning after the shower she thought, she would gladly do that with her mouth. Cyclops eye wasn't afraid to be in her mouth. He seemed to like it in there she mused to herself.

Suzie stroked his cock from the front, then from the side and again from behind him. She fondled his balls too. Curt was beginning to show signs of impending orgasm.

Suzie asked, "Are ya going to just shoot out into the shower?"

"Sure, that was the plan," he said.

"Do ya want me to suck it," she asked?

"No, I wanted to show you what it was like for a guy to shoot. You've not seen that have you," he asked?

"No, I've not. That would be fun," she said.

"It's all yours my lady," he said. "It's part of your training."

Suzie shifted to his side and sped up her hand action. She stroked him back and forth with the aid of the soap. He told her to make sure she included at least half the head but not beyond. She lengthened her stroke a bit more and firmed up her grip. Curt was beginning to shake a little. It would not be long now. He had been horny for so long. He was desperate for relief.

Suzie watched eagerly as his dick hardened even more. The head swelled and his balls pulled up tight to his body. She was ready for it. She wanted to see it jet out of his dick. Finally she was going to see what Janie had talked about in reference to her time with Bob.

Suzie was sad in a way though. The thought did not escape her of what a waste it was to fire his precious cum down to the shower floor and into the drain. If she couldn't suck him, she would much rather jack his dick into her mouth and catch all the cream. What a waste she thought.

A deep groan from Curt brought her right back. She felt him shake next to her and then the shaft pulsed in her hand. An instant later a rope of cum shot from his penis and blasted about two feet across the shower to hit the wall. She looked back to his dick to see a second volley of equal or more volume jet from his dick about a foot. The next two smaller eruptions were of lesser quantity and shot only a few inches before falling to the shower floor. She looked back at the wall where the first shot had landed and it was rapidly making its way down the wall aided by water on the walls surface. She moved her hand to the head of Curt's dick to catch the remaining discharge. I couple small pulses deposited a thimble full in her hand. She looked up at Curt. He had shut his eyes through his orgasm but they were open now and looking to her hand. He turned his head to look into her eyes.

"What're ya going to do with that," he asked?

"What do ya want me to do with it," she shot back?

"Oh, I'll leave that up to you dirty girl," he said with a smile. Suzie got his meaning right away because actually she already had the same idea. She looked him in the eye as she brought her hand to her mouth. She stuck out her tongue and scooped up the whole thing in one big swipe of her tongue. She showed it to him on her tongue and then swallowed. His eyes told her what she wanted to know. He liked watching her swallow his cum.

Suzie looked back down at Cyclops and he was starting to shrink. She bent down and lifted him up so she could see his eye. A pearl of cum hung in his eye. Suzie bent further and sucked Curt's dickhead into her mouth. She washed it with her tongue lightly. She knew he must be tender. When she was sure she had cleaned the head sufficiently, she let it slip from her mouth.

They washed their faces and rinsed off. Curt shut off the shower and handed her a towel. He got out to give her room to dry. He dried standing on the mat. She watched him and especially his dick as it swayed back and forth with the drying motion to his back. He too was watching her tits jiggle as she dried herself. Curt said he had to pee badly. Did she want to exit the bathroom or watch? She wanted to watch of course.

"Can I hold it for you while you go," she asked with a wicked smile?

"Sure," he said. "Just make sure you aim well," he laughed. Suzie grabbed his dick and aimed it towards the toilet. He had already put the seat up. Curt let go and piss shot from the end of his dick right into the toilet bowl. Suzie could feel it passing up the tube in his cock and watched it blast out into the bowl. He had waited a while so he pissed for a bit. When he was done he told her to shake it to get the last drops out. She did. Suzie loved the feel of his soft dick in her hand. She let go reluctantly. Actually, she had to go herself and stopped him when he went to flush.

"I need to go too," she said. "Don't flush it yet."

"Do you want me to leave," he asked?

"No you don't have to," she said.

"Good because I'd love to watch too," he added.

Suzie put the seat down and sat. She pushed back a little and spread her legs wide for him. She reached down and spread the lips of her cunt so he could see well. Then she too let go and the piss flowed out and into the bowl. Curt watched in awe. He had never seen a woman go before for real.

They continued to get ready for dinner. Suzie asked where they were going so she would know what to wear. Curt asked if she liked sushi. She had never had sushi before but said she would like to try it. Curt said okay then, we will go to this combination sushi and Japanese steakhouse. If you find you do not like sushi you can get other cooked dishes. He told her it was not to fancy a place so she would be fine wearing the short denim skirt he bought her and one of the tight fitting low cut blouses. They dressed quickly with her putting on her other matching bra and thong set. Suzie dried her hair almost all the way. Her eye make-up had survived the shower okay which was a good thing because she had only a few things with her in her purse.

Curt requested she wear the full high boots which she did. He looked her over after she was dress. The high heels of the boots added several inches to her height. The combination of the short skirt with the high boots and the low cut neckline of the blouse with Suzie's great breasts and beautifully shaped legs, had Curt enthralled as they exited the cabana.

Curt thought to himself. I hope my mother did not see Suzie arrived dressed different as they made their way to the Torino. He helped her with the door of the car like a gentleman and for his troubles got a nice beaver shot of her pink clad thong covered pussy as she swung her long legs into the car.

Curt got in, started the Torino, and backed her out of the driveway. Suzie adjusted her seatbelt and shifted to face him, like he had taught her, as they headed down the street. She moved her left hand to the back of his head caressing his neck and then his hair. It made him think of something funny to say.

"I thought you were going to pull all my hair out by the roots back there when I was eating you," he laughed.

Suzie blushed a bit and told him, "It's your own fault; you were driving me out of my mind. Where did you learn to suck a girl's pussy like that," she asked?

"You really want to know," he said? "It was Joanie. She taught me how," he stated.

"Wow, that girl really was experienced, huh," Suzie remarked.

"Yeah, she was," chuckled Curt. "But you're better than her," he added.

"Ya really think so? How could I be with her experience and I've so little," she asked?

"Joanie was good and she knew a lot," he said. "But you make love to my dick with real passion. She worked hard at it but lacked your passion," he said. "That makes a big difference."

They drove a little ways without talking. Suzie had slid her right hand to his thigh and was slowly working her way north squeezing his flesh through his pants along the way. Curt did not think he could be excited again so soon but this girl knew how to bring him along. Soon her hand was squeezing his cock through his jeans. He felt Cyclops stir and she must have too. She leaned over as far as she could without getting to her knees and whispered in his ear. Her hot breath felt good on his face as she said, "How long do we have before we get there?"

"It will take about fifteen more minutes to get there," he told her.

"Would ya like me to do something for you," she said?

He could not believe Suzie was the same girl that less than 24 hours ago was afraid to touch a dick. Now it seemed she could not get enough.

"Just keep doing what you are," he said.

With the stick shift in the way and the cramped quarters being the steering wheel he did not feel they would be comfortable. Besides she would have to kneel without her seatbelt which was illegal now. Furthermore with her short skirt, she would give quite a show to any cars on the right. He told her all this and she agreed that was probably true. She kept squeezing his cock and felt Cyclops lengthen and thicken down Curt's right leg. He made her stop when they were within five minutes in the hope his dick would soften in time.

Of course, every time he glanced over at this beauty at his side with her short skirt and low cut tight blouse, it was hard not to stay hard. They got to the restaurant around 6:30 and luckily did not have to wait for a table. The meal was fun. They joked and shared food. Suzie tried different types of sushi and liked most everything.

They talked about high school, college coming up, and different people they knew in high school. Curt brought up Sean at one point and the upcoming prom. Suzie had nearly forgotten about Sean. Curt thought she would be successful getting Sean to take her to the prom. If she started wearing some of her new clothes and demonstrating her new confidence and sexuality. He was sure Sean would take notice. He had even suggested he could speak to Sean for her but she waved that idea off right away. No, it would have to be Sean that would make the first move unaided; otherwise she could not be sure he was truly interested.

As they talked about Sean though, she realized it really wasn't Sean she wanted to take her to the prom anymore. They finished dinner and Curt paid the bill. Suzie offered to pay her share but he refused. In the car on the ride back home, he told her there were a few more items he felt she need to her wardrobe. They would need to go shopping again after tomorrows work out. He would let her sleep in a little bit and come to get her at 9:00 instead of 8:00.

When they arrived back in the neighborhood, it was only 9:00. He asked if she wanted to go home right away or stay out a bit longer. She said she needed some rest and really owed poor Janie a call back. However, she could manage another hour maybe. They decided to slip back into the cabana.

As they settled on the couch with the TV on, Curt asked, "How she was feeling about everything."

"You're a great teacher," she said. "I feel I have learned so much in a very short time."

What he was doing for her was really helping her confidence with boys and her self esteem. She leaned over and kissed him passionately on the lips. Something she never would have done just 24 hours earlier. She was probably losing weight too. Between the work out in the morning and no lunch, she felt she must be making progress. They kissed some more and her hand drifted to his groin. She rubbed him as they French kissed. He loved kissing her and she loved kissing him back.

They broke apart at one point and she said, "Want to take me up on my earlier offer in the car?"

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers