Suzie's Lessons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,589 Followers

They soon arrived at Curt's house, parked and went to the cabana. He unlocked the door and relocked it once they were inside. He adjusted the heat again and put some music on. He offered Suzie a drink and they both had cokes. They had brought all the packages with them from the car and Curt began to open them. He handed Suzie a low cut blouse, jeans, and a thong and bra combination. She looked nervously at him as she knew he was expecting her to strip in front of him and put the clothes on. He looked in her eyes and saw the worry.

"You can start by dressing in the bathroom," he said.

Suzie smiled weakly and exited with the clothes. She was in the bathroom for about ten minutes. When she finally open the door and stepped out all the joking in the car about Cyclops and fooling around seemed to be lost and reality set in. She shyly exited the bathroom to stand before him. Curt looked at Suzie and she looked beautiful though nervous. She had put the short boots back on too and the combination of the low cut blouse, the tight new jeans, and the boots was quite the sight to behold.

"You're gorgeous," he told her.

"Really, ya like it," she asked?

"Really," he said. "How do you feel?"

"Well, aside from nervous, I like the way it looks. You're right about I was dressing too conservatively before. This will definitely get noticed I would think," she concluded.

"Definitely," he said. "Turn around please."

Suzie slowly turned around and then back. He told her to model for him. She tried to strike several poses but ended up laughing at herself. He laughed too but told her she looked very sexy. The laughter and the compliments had eased Suzie mood and she relaxed a bit. She noticed his budge looked larger than normal. He noticed the great lines of her breasts in the tight low cut blouse with the bra slightly visible through the thin fabric. He also admired her ass without the telltale panty lines.

"Does Master like what he sees," she asked? "Does Cyclops want to come out for a look too," Suzie joked?

Curt thought to himself this is a good idea. If I pull myself out it should make her less nervous if I'm already exposed too.

"Why doesn't fair maiden come over here and kneel down and free Cyclops from his prison," Curt commanded.

Suzie did as she was told and moved to him and knelt at his feet as he sat on the couch. She reached up and started to undo his belt. She had done this before, last night, no big deal she thought. She finished the belt, pulled down his zipper and grabbed his pants at the top as he lifted his ass. She pulled his pants followed by his underwear down his legs. Curt kicked off his shoes and Suzie totally removed his pants and boxers. There was Cyclops in all his glory. Oh, how she loved to look at him. He wasn't even fully erect yet. She reached forward and started stroking him and rubbing his balls. The reaction was immediate and soon Cyclops was pointing to the ceiling and ready for action. Suzie was starting to bend to lick Curt's dick when he stopped her.

"I wanted to see ya dance to the music seductively and then I wanted to see ya do a striptease," he said.

"I will, I promise but can I play with Cyclops first," she asked?

"Well," he said, "like I told ya, guys are always ready for sex. How can I refuse an invitation like that," he stated.

Suzie gave him her sexiest smile and then looked back to his dick. A clear drop of pre-cum had formed in Cyclops eye and Suzie moved forward to lick it off. She continued licking all around the head of Curt's dick and was rewarded for her efforts with groans of pleasure from Curt. Suzie's hand continued to move up and down on his shaft and she added her other hand to massage his balls. After licking the head and making it shine with her saliva, she proceeded to lick down the sides of the shaft.

Curt showed her how to wrap her lips around the sides of the shaft and run them up and down. He told her to apply as much saliva as she could to get it wet. That would help her hand to slide smoothly up and down. The more spit the better. He also showed her how to push his cock forward onto his abdomen and then lick firmly up the shaft from the bottom to the top and then suck on the under side of the head. He moaned repeatedly as she did this. Suzie tickled the underside of his balls and held their weight in her hand. She loved the feel of his testicles in her hand. She looked up to gauge his level of pleasure and saw him watching her intently. Curt said, "You have beautiful blue eyes Suzie. Guys love it when girls look up to them while they are sucking their dicks. There is just something very erotic about women watching the face of a guy they are sucking. Sex is 75% mental and only 25% physical anyway so if you stimulate their mind they will response quickly. With your gorgeous blue eyes, you'll have them cumming quickly if ya watch them while giving them head. Another thing too, you should talk dirty to them. Anything that comes to mind that sounds erotic. They'll love it and they'll be putty in your hands."

Suzie let Curt's cock back up from his abdomen and immediately began sucking on the tip. She stuck her tongue in his piss hole and wiggled it about. She looked up into his eyes again and could tell he liked the feeling he was getting very much. She began flicking her tongue back and forth on his head while maintaining pressure with her lips.

Curt was amazed he had never had to say anything much to her about her teeth. She seemed to instinctively know to keep them at bay. Suzie sucked deeper on his head until the whole thing popped in her mouth. She worked it furiously with her tongue and lips and Curt squirmed in his seat somewhat. He was moaning almost constantly now. She started bobbing her head and increasing the pressure of her right hand on his cock. She massaged his balls tenderly and rolled them around in his sack. She felt Curt touch her arm so she looked up.

Curt strained to get his voice as he said, "Suzie try a couple of things for me. When you take the head back in your mouth and get some good suction going, try popping it back out of your mouth so you actually make a pop sound. That is a wonderful feeling to a guy. Also, try to take as much as ya can into your mouth, go all the way to the back of your mouth and the entrance to your throat. Push yourself to the point where ya feel ya might gag then stop. Ya think ya can do these things," he asked?

Suzie nodded and sucked his dickhead back into her mouth. She swabbed it with her tongue and got it nice and wet. She increased the suction to a high level and then popped her mouth back off his cockhead. She got the desired popping noise the very first time. Curt shuttered with the sudden pressure release on his dickhead. He opened his eyes to see Suzie looking at his face and he smiled and nodded. She smiled back and repeated the maneuver. Curt could only groan again as she played with his sensitive cockhead.

Next, Suzie took the whole head back in her mouth and pushed down. She couldn't go far before his wide cockhead hit against the back of her mouth. She pushed a little more but immediately felt a gag coming on. She backed off but tried again sliding her lips down his shaft. She was only getting about half his cock in her mouth. She wanted the whole thing. She wanted to swallow him whole. Feel his cock press into her throat.

Suzie was so turned on by the thought of this, she shuttered herself. It was at that moment that she realized how wet she felt and turned on. Sucking Curt's cock drove her nearly as crazy as it drove him. She had the feeling if she just touched her clit; she could cum almost instantly from just sucking his dick. It was like a realization she had not felt or contemplated before. Could sucking dick actually make her cum? Curt had said Joanie loved sucking cock and could cum from doing it. Maybe she was like that too?

Suzie's mind blurred with the thought and the task at hand. She increased the intensity with which she sucked on Curt. Her efforts brought and immediate moan. She sucked harder and drove her mouth down hard on his cock. The head rammed into the back of her throat and she fought back the urge to gag. She pulled back with her lips wrapped tightly around Curt's cock. Then she drove her head forward again with force and wedged the head into the back of her mouth.

Suzie was getting maybe five inches of his cock into her mouth now. She wanted more but didn't think she could get there. After all she was trying hard but it just wouldn't go any further. So she quickened the pace of her bobbing and Curt groaned loader and squirmed a bit more.

Saliva was running out of Suzie's mouth and down the shaft only then to be caught and spread as her hand moved furiously up and down. She swore she felt his balls tighten and the thought of driving him to orgasm while forcing his dickhead once again to the back of her mouth, caused an unexpected reaction in her as her own passions boiled over and she shuttered to a mild climax. It so shocked her to the point she stopped moving for a minute as her senses recovered.

Suzie could feel renewed wetness in her pussy and the desire to touch herself there was near unbearable. Movement from Curt brought her back and she looked up as she popped his cock from her mouth. She looked at his eyes as she licked his dickhead.

Curt had been oozing pre-cum almost non-stop for ten minutes now. His balls were tight and ready for release. He'd fought hard not to cum too soon. He wanted Suzie to have time too work his cock and learn as much as she could. But now, he sensed she herself had just had a mild orgasm while sucking his dick and the thought nearly popped his nuts without any further stimulation from her. She took his head back into her mouth. Washed it lovingly with her tongue and began again her actions with her hands. Curt was pushing up from the coach and trembling with pleasure. Suzie tightened her suction and bobbed her head up and down on his cock. She drives down as far as she can and back up to the head. She repeated this over and over while quickening the pace.

Curt reached to touch her head to signal his release but there was no need. She knew it was coming and she desired it as much or more than him. She wants to feel his cock explode in her mouth. She wants to drink his nectar and drain his balls. She wants to make him cum like he has never cum before. Curt tightens his grip on her head and lets out a final major groan.

The first jet is small but it is immediately followed by a cannonball of cum. It fills Suzie's mouth to capacity at once. She knows to swallow quickly and get ready for the next one and just manages to gulp down before the third volley fills her again. She is ready and swallows quickly. The fourth is diminished in force and amount and she decides to hold it in her mouth and savor the taste. The fifth and sixth just add to the copious amount she has collected.

Suzie had her eyes closed as she absorbed his spunk but now she opens them to look up. Curt is still lying back against the back of the couch. His eyes are still closed and all movement seems drained form his body.

Suzie smiles to herself as best she can with his cockhead still in her mouth and swallows the rest of his cum. She sucks ever so tenderly on his head to get the last of his jizz. His cock immediately begins to lose its rock hard posture. Curt opens his eyes as if to beg, please don't suck to hard, but there is no need. Suzie is aware of his tenderness and lightly lets his dick pop from her mouth. She swallows what she has left in her mouth.

Suzie smiles up at him and licks her lips. Curt sits up and leans in and kisses her with determined passion. He can taste himself on Suzie's lips. He pushes his tongue into her mouth and the taste is even stronger there despite the lack of much cum. He pulls back and stares into her eyes. Her beautiful blue eyes are smiling back at him. He thinks for a minute, my god is this what I think it is. Am I falling for this girl? That was not supposed to happen. That wasn't in the plan.

Suzie speaks first, "How was that teacher? Do I get a passing grade?"

Curt smiles back and says, "I'll give you and A- for effort."

"A-," she says. "I think that deserves a full A," she quipped.

Curt smiles and laughs at her.

"There's still more I need to teach ya before ya can get and A or A+," he stated.

Suzie pouted and said, "Really I still have more to learn. I thought I did well," she said.

"Oh, you did very well," he said. "You show great promise as a student. Maybe the best ever but you're just not done with your training yet," he stated.

"Well okay," she lamented. "I guess I can accept that after all an A- is still an A," she said.

"True enough," he agreed. "Now for the dancing and striptease!"

As Suzie stood up and moved into the middle of the room, Curt got up and made his way towards the stereo. Suzie watched his softened dick sway back and forth as he moved. Relaxed he was about five inches long and about half as thick as when hard. His balls hung down as far as his dick. She smiled to herself thinking his dick looked like a small trunk as he moved.

Curt switched to the radio from CD and tuned to a rock station with more of a bump and grind beat than the softer rock he had on before. His tastes in music were more to the classical rock side but liked most music even jazz. Suzie stared at his tush as he adjusted the radio and thought he had a great butt. He turned to walk back and she quickly looked up at him so as not to be caught staring at his rear or his dick. She watch though as he sat on the couch again.

Suzie was a good dancer even though she had little experience dancing with boys beyond cousins at weddings and her father. Janie and she danced often together in her room or Janie's as they listen to music. She felt confident she could dance normal dances fine but had no idea how to do a striptease.

Just as she began the phone rang shocking them for a second. Curt moved to answer it, and said hi to his mom. She had seen his car in the driveway and wondered where he was. She asked if Suzie was with him still. He responded they were listening to music which she probably heard in the background anyway. She asked if he was planning on dinner with the family and if he wanted to invite Suzie. He said that would be nice and thanks but they were going out for dinner. Suzie heard all this and was happy they would be going to dinner together. She realized she needed to call home too and tell her parents. She also realized they'd skipped lunch they had been so preoccupied with each other.

Curt hung up and asked her if he had spoken to soon since he had not even asked her to dinner. She said she was happy to go to dinner with him, would need to call home though, and also pointed out she was starved. He realized too they had skipped lunch and he was famished as well. Suzie picked up the phone to call home but before she dialed she joked with him that at least she had had a few mouthfuls recently. They both laughed at that.

After the call home, they waited for the start of a new song and Suzie began to dance to the beat. It was obvious she was struggling to figure out just how best to move as part of a striptease for him. He suggested that she put her arms over her head and sway her hips a lot. That did seem to help. He told her to turn around slowly as she danced and that helped too.

As she made a second full revolution around, she knew she needed to progress. She reached down, sighed to herself and lifted the tight t-shirt up over her head, off her arms, and dropped it off to the side on the floor. Curt was the one to sigh now. She thought she saw Cyclops stir.

Suzie looked fantastic in her new purple bra. Her breasts threatened to burst out over the top of the bra trying hard to restraint them. She looked to Curt like she needed a bigger size. Suzie quickly put her arms in front of her stomach thinking she could hide her fat. He noticed her trying to dance this way and asked what she was doing. She fretted that she felt fat and thought he would think she was a blimp. He said you're not fat you just need toning is all.

Suzie slowly raised her arms again thinking well at least this way I am stretched out. Curt noticed she did have a little extra body fat around her middle; they would need to work on. She was far from fat though. He told her she looked great. She smiled back meekly and danced around again. She knelt down to remover her short boots just as the song ended. She put them aside and began dancing to the new song. In a minute or so she reached for the buttons on the front of her tight jeans. She undid them but hesitated removing them. "Don't be nervous," Curt said "you look great."

"It's not that," she said. "I'm probably wet down there she admitted. It could look like I've peed my panties."

"Cool," he said. "Let me see." And he smiled at her. Suzie reached down again and grabbed the top of her pants. She squeezed out of them and peeled them off from each leg. She dropped them to the floor and looked at her new purple thong. The front covering her pussy was indeed obviously wet and a deeper purple than the rest. She looked up to Curt to gauge his reaction. He whistled loudly like he was at a basketball game and wanted to be heard above the din. It did the trick and made her laugh.

"Quiet silly," she said. "Someone might hear you and come investigate. If they looked in the window they would find us here naked."

He said, "Okay but that's the best looking thing I've seen in months."

He knew just how to defuse the situation and she relaxed again and smiled at him. She raised her arms to dance and began swaying her hips to the music again. He whistled again much lower now as she turned slowly. She liked doing this for him but feared her butt was too big. As she came around to face him again, she could swear Cyclops was bigger. Curt noticed she had a slight camel toe to the look of her pussy through the thong. The sight of her was driving him crazy.

Suzie decided it was time and reached for her bra strap in back. She turned as she undid it and had her back to him as she let go of the two back straps. The cups remained in place but did little to keep her boobs stationary now. As she turned back to him, she reached up and grabbed the shoulder straps. First she slid one off her shoulder and then the other. She brought both hands to her bra cups and pulled them forward, removing it, and throwing the bra to the floor too.

Suzie had been looking at Curt as they came into his view. Cyclops jumped as if bolting awake. She giggled a bit to herself. He must like what he sees. Janie had always told her she had the best breasts in the whole school. She wasn't sure about that as several other girls had nice boobs too. Some had small cute nipples, others had bigger puffy nipples, and some had large breasts that hung down more. Janie said hers were the best by far, near perfect. They were large, each about the size of a half honeydew melon and shaped perfectly round. They were very firm with no sag at all. Her nipples may have even been the best part. They were a gorgeous medium pink with large aureoles about two inches across that sat slightly above center on her tits. They were slightly bumpy. Her nipples were like small thimbles and extended about a half inch.

Curt whistled again low and slow. His eyes were glued to her tits. She smiled at him and asked if they were okay. Cyclops was definitely expanding and trying to look up at her with his one eye. This made her giggle to herself again. Curt exhaled loudly and said they were the best breasts he had ever seen, even in a magazine.

Cyclops was up enough now to look in her direction. She notices what looks like a tear forming in his eye. She was tempted to run over and kiss it away for him but held here ground. She raised her arms again and began swaying her hips as she turned around. Curt was enthralled. He wanted desperately to reach down and stroke his dick but thought not. He was amazed it was responding so soon after having been drained so thoroughly just 15 minutes earlier.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,589 Followers