Suzie's Lessons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,592 Followers

Curt watched Suzie turn and her tits jiggle and bounce slightly as she moved. They were firm but as large as they were it was hard for them to stay completely still. His dick throbbed again and came up to near full hardness. Suzie danced around and he thrilled to her movements. He ached to touch himself.

Suzie loved the reaction she was causing in Cyclops. The drop was much bigger now and looked like it might drip from the head at any second. God, she loved Curt's dick. She would suck it for him whenever and wherever he wanted. She couldn't wait to get it back in her mouth.

As Suzie came around again, she figured it was time for the last piece of clothing. She had continued to soak the front and the spot looked even bigger than before. She reached for her hips and grabbed the side straps. She pulled them down her legs. The area of the thong at her pussy seemed to hold for an instance at her pussy but came away as she pushed further down. She dropped the thong to the floor and kicked it off. She was glad she had thought to shave that morning and wondered what he thought of the job she had done. She looked up to see Cyclops throb noticeably. He was near erect now and proudly staring to the ceiling. The pre-cum had bubbled over and run down the underside of his dick.

Suzie asked, "Look okay?"

"Fabulous," he gasped. "I see you're a natural blond. That is so hot."

She started dancing again. He loved the sway of her hips, the jiggle of her tits, and pout of her pussy. He held out his arms to her inviting her over. She came to him and went to kneel before him thinking he wanted her to suck his cock again. Cyclops was visibly throbbing now and the movement attracted her like a bee to a huge flower. He grabbed her hands instead and held her up.

Curt indicated the sofa next to him and she sat down. Now, he swung down onto his knees and pivoted towards her and to her legs. He put his hands on her knees and she instantly became excited. She felt a pulse in her pussy which could only mean one thing. She was juicing again and she feared she might soak the couch. He pushed her legs slowly apart. She resisted mildly not sure she was ready for him to see her sex so close.

Curt was the first to see her tits, the first to see her bush, and now the first to look into her core and stare at her pussy. She also feared he would be surprised to find her so wet. He pushed her legs easily open and she realized she probably could not have held out against his strength even if she had wanted to. Curt looked at her face, her tits and then her pussy as it came into complete view. God, she was beautiful. He was tempted to dive right in and drive his tongue deep into her sex but willed himself to hold back. He did not remember ever being so excited about the first time with a girl before. He wanted ever moment to be perfect. Not only was he supposed to be her teacher but he wanted to bring her great pleasure so she would know the joys of sex as well.

Curt moved his body up between her legs. His hips now held her legs open and he leaned in to touch her breasts. He ran his hands up her sides towards her tits but as he leaned forward his dick pushed right against her pussy. He pulled back at the touch. It felt like heaven but he knew he could not go there.

Curt looked up to Suzie to see if she was prepared to panic but all he saw was surprise and excitement. He pushed his dick down and leaned forward again trapping Cyclops against the couch facing down. His hands resumed touching her sides and sliding up to her breasts. He leaned in further and kissed her gently. She kissed back gently too. He kissed her harder and she responded. His hands moved to her breasts. They were incredibly soft yet firm. They felt firmer than any he could remember. Definitely, they were the largest he had touched to date. He kneaded them like dough and hefted them to feel their weight. He loved her tits. He wanted to play with them forever.

Curt moved his hands to her nipples like a kid with a present he want to know all about at once. His fingers grazed her nipples and felt them lightly. He felt Suzie shiver and groan as they continued to kiss. He glued his mouth to her and stuck his tongue into her mouth. They battled tongues and moaned into each others mouth. He tweaked her nipples between thumb and forefinger on each hand. Suzie groaned deeply into his mouth. Her nipples had always been sensitive when she played with them. When he did it she near had an orgasm the feeling was so intense. A shudder shook her body as he played with her nipples.

Curt broke their kiss and kissed her chin, her cheek, and then down her neck. She loved the soft touch of his lips to her skin. For Curt, the smell and touch of her skin had his brain swimming. He wanted to do so many things at once. He was having a hard time concentrating. The greatest need he felt was to grab his cock and beat it to relief but he fought that urge at every turn.

Curt kissed down her chest to the hollow between her breasts. There was not much room there he thought. Just enough for his dick at some point in the future. He would have to fuck her tits before to long. Again the smell and feel of her soft smooth skin on her breasts was driving him crazy. He worked his lips and tongue around under her tits licking and kissing his way along. He came to the side of her right breast and kissed and licked up the rounded surface. As he came to her nipple he noticed it was extended near and inch and the aureole was puckered tighter reducing their size somewhat. He sucked in her nipple and she moaned loudly. His fingers were tweaking the left as he sucked her right. He moved between the two repeatedly for a full five minutes.

The only thing that brought him back to reality was a hungry groan that escaped her empty tummy and he realized he better keep moving. If they didn't eat soon they would die together in sexual bliss. Curt kissed his way down Suzie's stomach. He moved back to give himself room and his dick popped up and slapped against his abdomen. He had so much pre-cum running from his dick the head glistened in the light from the window.

Curt looked up to Suzie. She was staring at him with those gorgeous blues eyes but with a heat he had not seen before. He moved his head to the inside of her thigh while still watching her. Her eyes followed him like she was afraid of his every move. He began kissing her inner thigh and marveled at the softness of the skin. What was it about the inner thigh of a woman? Their skin there felt so soft and tender. A mans thigh never felt like this he thought. Must be the hair or something because physically there should be no difference between sexes, he thought. Suzie's thigh was indeed super soft and as he neared her pussy her scent filled his nostrils and drove him mad with desire.

Curt shifted to the other thigh and worked his way back up. He kissed and licked as he went. Her excitement was evident and her scent told him she was definitely wet even without opening his eyes. He wished he could sink his cock into her core and feel the heat that must be burning hot in there but he knew he could not do that. Instead, he wanted to eat her pussy until she screamed for mercy. He wanted to bring her off twice. Suck her until she was tender like he had been. Not in a vicious way but he wanted to make her feel joy to the fullest. He wanted to drain her the way she had him.

Curt reached her pussy and kissed all around it. Suzie's ass wiggled on the couch and he could tell she was dying for him to sink his tongue into her cunt. He moved in smaller and smaller circles until he had kissed her all over and settled on her left pussy lip. He licked it with his tongue and tasted her skin. He wasn't sure how much slower he could go, it was driving him crazy. He only hoped it was having the same affect on Suzie. He looked up as his tongue parted her sex and licked upward. Her eyes were closed and her breathing heavy. She looked beautiful to him and he tongued her again. She moaned as if he had momentarily swiped her clit on the upswing. He chewed on her cunt lips and licked all around. He sucked them into his mouth. He used his hands to part her slit and rode his tongue up once more. She shuttered and moaned loudly as he did that.

Curt backed away a second to look at her face and then her pussy. He had never seen anything so beautiful in his whole life. Sure he had done this to other women but this pussy looked gorgeous. From the blond strip running from just above her cunt a few inches up her abdomen to the medium pink color that seemed to match her nipples as if they were a set. Her outer lips were slightly thick and her inner lips extended partially to form a small flower. The hood on top was about an inch or more long.

As he pushed his fingers up to pull apart her upper lips and force them up higher, he noticed her clit pop out from under the hood. It was about the size of a huge pea or a small marble. He had only eaten six other girls to date and Suzie's was probably the biggest. It looked like a tiny head of a cock. He couldn't help himself. He leaned forward and swiped it with his tongue. The reaction from Suzie was profound and immediate. She groaned out load and squirmed here ass on the couch. He probed it with his tongue licking all around it and occasionally pushing his tongue into it. It felt like a tiny hard marble hidden just below the surface of her skin. He looked up as best he could while continuing to work her clit and move all around it.

Curt would not see her face with her closed eyes for long, as she placed her hands on his head and in his hair blocking his view. She lightly pressed his face into her sex. He knew all he had to do was suck her clit into his mouth and swab it with his tongue and he could probably push her over the edge. But before he did that he had one more trick to employ. He moves his left hand forefinger to her hole. He rubbed it in her juice for a minute then inserted it into her cunt. He looked up as he did this. She tighten the grip on his hair with both hands but in doing so her arms parted a bit and he could see her eyes shoot open. Her lips formed an O as if to speak but nothing came out. See looked at him with a raging heat in her eyes. As he wiggled the finger in her pussy, she finally spoke. "Curt, please don't go to deep," she begged.

"What," he said. "Oh, you're afraid I'll break your cherry," he asked?

"Yes, please be careful," she said. "I'm still a virgin ya know."

"I will but can I feel it," he asked? "I've never felt one before. I mean I've never been with a virgin before."

Suzie made mental note of that. With his experience she'd assumed he had broken in his share of virgins. But all his previous women had already lost there cherrys to another or themselves with dildos or something. One girl told him she lost it horseback riding. He never was sure if that was true or not. Suzie looked worried but said okay. She wanted to give him this opportunity. Curt slid his finger deeper. He was glad he had thought to clip his nails earlier and file them so they would not come into play now as he probed her depths.

Suzie's pussy was tight and clung to his invading thick finger. He was in to about the second knuckle when his finger lightly touched up against her hymen. He wiggled his finger lightly feeling the surface that protected her womb from his entry. It was like a gate he would love to open to get to the other side. He looked up at Suzie again and she stared intently at him. It was obvious she could feel him up against her barrier and was worried he might push to hard.

Curt wiggled it a little more and marveled at the heat of her pussy. He backed his finger out almost all the way. It was coated with a silky whitish film and pulled it the rest of the way out. While Suzie watched him, he stuck his finger in his mouth and tasted her juice.

Suzie seemed to like the idea of sharing her essence with him. Curt bent forward and went back to work on her cunt. He had allowed her to relax a bit and calm down while he had probed her cherry. He drove his tongue up into her hole and she squealed like he had pinched her. He wiggled his tongue inside her and her hands returned to his head and hair. He forced his tongue up from her hole to her clit and swiped it with a vengeance. She squealed again and her ass lifted off the couch. He knew he had her now and sucked her clit into his mouth as he reentered her pussy with his finger.

Suzie moaned loudly and trembled beneath him as he sawed his finger in and out of her hole. She was well on her way to orgasm when to bring her over the edge now; he forced a second finger into her cunt. Suzie squealed again and bucked off the couch with force. She pulled his hair in a death grip. She has never had anything this big in her cunt before. Her two fingers were no match for his two fingers and he stretched her hole as he pushed in. He was being careful not to go to deep but he was purposely sawing in and out at a face past.

The combination of his fingers and him sucking her clit brought Suzie to her peak. This was unlike any orgasm she had ever given herself before. The feeling and intensity magnify what seemed a hundredfold. She clutched her legs together on his head. Ground his face into her pussy with her hands and thrush her ass off the couch all in one synchronized move. She seemed to groan from deep in her chest and bucked against him. Curt felt her shutter and immediately his fingers were swimming in juice. He pulled his mouth from her clit while removing his fingers from her cunt. He drove his tongue into her hole and tried to drink her cum as she thrashed about.

Suzie's mind was exploding with white hot lights and for a moment she felt faint. She seemed to spin out of control for minutes but it was really only seconds. She eventually settled her cute ass back to the couch and moaned uncontrollably. Curt was licking her cunt and tasting as much as he could get. He pulled away when he felt her push lightly on his head. He looked up at Suzie. She was just opening her eyes. They seemed glazed over at first but quickly came into focus on his face.

Suzie sat up and pulled him to her. She kissed him with a passion he had never known. She realized his face was making her face wet as her own juices coated them. Suzie pulled back to catch her breath and look at Curt. He was smiling at her with his face wet and lips red from use. Suzie fought to find her voice. She looked into his eyes.

"Curt, that was unbelievable," she said. "That was the best orgasm I've ever had."

"Glad ya liked it," he said. "Just pay back for the great orgasms you've given me."

"Wow...that was incredible. I never knew it could be so good," she moaned.

"Just the beginning baby," he said.

Curt slide back down and went back to her sex. He lightly tongued her slit up and down. He tried his best to lick up her juice any place he could find it.

He said, "Wow, you taste fabulous and you cum a good bit."

"I do," she asked? "I saw in porn once a woman that could squirt her cum about three feet," he said.

"Really," she said.

"Yeah, it soaked everything. It's amazing how much liquid she could eject," he said.

"Do you think I'm like that," Suzie questioned?

"Not quite like her so far but you do cum a lot," he added.

"Is that bad," she asked?

"Oh no," he responded. "It is great. I loved sucking it up. Lay back and let me work you some more," he asked?

"After that, I'm not sure I can cum again for a week," she stated.

"We'll see," Curt said.

He worked her slowly at first. He wanted to make sure she wasn't to tender. She seemed to be coming along fine so he increased his attack. He licked her slit from bottom to top. He drove his tongue as deep as he could into her box and licked all over. He chewed on her lips and sucked her clit. He tongued it repeatedly and soon she was groaning like crazy. He sawed two fingers back into her cunt as he licked and sucked her clit.

Curt knew he could get her to climax again if he just kept that up at a good pace but he had other ideas. When he had her going good, he slide a third finger to the mouth of her cunt, wet it in her juice and eased all three fingers into her hole. He looked up as he did it and saw here mouth open wide as he moved into her pussy. Her little hole stretched to accommodate him. She was groaning non-stop now and wiggling her ass under him. He attacked her clit as he sawed the three fingers into her pussy.

Suzie was seconds from explosion when he moved his hand to her right nipple and tweaked it hard. She squealed like a bitch dog in heat. Her ass came off the couch with force. She drove his head into her snatch with her hands and pulled his hair. He wondered if he would have any left after this. She gasped loudly and again his fingers were soaked in a flood of juice. He dove for her hole again and feasted on her nectar as it ran in a small stream from her pussy. He wondered if he had pulled his fingers from her right away how far that first pulse of her cum might have gone. He would have to try that one day.

Suzie shuttered and squeezed his head with her legs. She continued to grind his face into her pussy until her orgasm past. When it did Suzie slumped back into the couch as if drained of life. She felt like she could curl up in a fetal position and go to sleep. Curt sat back and looked at her. Her eyes were closed and she looked like an angel he thought. Her beautiful long blonde hair, which was normally half way down her back, was all mussed up. A few strains stuck to her face which was sweaty from exertion.

Curt's face felt like it was covered from ear to ear in drying pussy juice. Curt stood up. He had been leaning over for almost 45 minutes and his back ached a bit. He stretched for a second then looked back at Suzie. She was just beginning to stir as her body settled back to normal breathing and blood pressure.

Suzie looked up at Curt. Cyclops was still hard as steel. He had dripped pre-cum on the floor and left a rather large wet spot on the carpet. Suzie shifted over a foot on the couch and looked back to see a bigger spot where her pussy had just been. She gasped and looked at Curt as if he would be mad she had ruined the couch. He was smiling and they laughed together about it.

Suzie was still pretty tired but she saw her duty with Cyclops winking at her patiently waiting his turn. Suzie reached for Curt's dick. He allowed her to grab it and pull him by it close. She kissed the head and licked his remaining pre-cum into her mouth. She was about to pop the head into her mouth when Curt stopped her by touching her hair.

"I thought we would take a shower together now," he said. "It is 5:00; we haven't eaten anything since this morning, so we should start getting ready."

"Suzie pouted and looked at Cyclops and again at Curt. He looks like he wants my help," she said. "The poor thing has been hard for a long time."

"You can help him out in the shower," Curt said.

Curt still had his shirt on. He quickly pulled it over his head and headed for the bath room. Suzie marveled at his great build and wanted to run her hands over his muscled arms and chest. She got up and followed him to the shower. She was surprised that she no longer felt embarrassed to be naked in front of him. She followed him naked as if she had done it all her life.

Curt got the shower going and they waited together for the water to get hot. She reached around him and stroked Cyclops as they waited. He wanted to take a piss but knew he couldn't go hard like this. They entered the shower. It was a tight fit. It was only meant for one person really to wash up after a swim or the hot tub. They took turns rotating in and out of the shower jet and getting wet. Suzie was worried about getting her hair wet as there was certainly no dryer in the cabana she thought.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,592 Followers