All Comments on 'Suzie's Lessons Ch. 02'

by BlewWater69

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
manfromvenusmanfromvenusover 17 years ago
very nicely done

Your writing is superb, please keep this story going in the same direction.,

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
excellent

amazing story, one of the best i've read. please carry on

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This is wonderful

I just found this storyline. It is fantastic. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great, but...

A woman's hymen is at the entrance of her pussy not inside... just a slight detail but a GREAT story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Dude, learn to punctuate.

It's distracting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Your grammar is really awful, and distracts from what could otherwise be a great story. The hymen is a membrane that is stretched over the entrance to the vagina, it is not inside. Very hot sex though... I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
No offence, but...

I think you should consider getting someone to edit yor work, or brush up on your basic literacy skills. Your grammer, punctuation and spelling is very distracting and you fluctuate between tenses and first, second and third person.

Also I severly dislike the fact promote that being thin, blonde and slutty is the only way for a girl to get a relationship with a boy. I think you should seriously rethink your ideals if you believe this as these stereotypes have no positive value leads to significant self loathing for girls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
No offence, but...

Look at the comment title above. The person who posted this needs to stop talking about spelling, punctuation, or anything else like that. The words are "offense" and "grammar", not offence and grammer. I can't read your coments anymore. Your spelling is too difficult to tolerate. As for the story, BlewWater69 writes about Suzie's coming of age beautifully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

WTF is with all the question marks at the end of almost every 'she said?', 'he said?', 'she asked?', 'he asked?', and almost every ending to a sentence? That's just the start of the punctuation errors, it should be full stops, not question marks. You really need an editor, I'm sorry, but I can't keep reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Jesus, learn how to write

Your story's interesting, but your dialogue, grammar, spelling, tense, and just about every other aspect of your writing is awful. Either learn about basic writing, find an editor, or hand the stories off to an actual writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
He felt her hymen when?

When he had his finger two knuckles deep? Good Lord, your ignorance of female anatomy is amazing. Try looking up where the hymen is actually located. Two knuckles deep... I'm still laughing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
opps

A sexy story but ...

1. (a minor point) They don't let you try on underware in a store. lol.

2. Is Curt bi? How would he know what the inside of other guys thighs felt like?

I have read several of you stories of which Castaways is your best. But you seem to be obsessed with either young girls who are sluts or you turn them into sluts. But then it's your fantasy.

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowover 10 years ago
Scandinavian?

Great storyline and hot action, plus I like the characters. I do however, have to add my voice to those commenters begging your to get this whole story edited and then republished here or elsewhere. The misspellings, misplaced punctuation, and tense changes make reading the story like driving over speed bumps at 60 miles per hour.

For the detractors: by the time most guys get to the point of noticing that a woman still has her hymen, we're usually a little too distracted to break out our tape measures and plumb lines.

And, for the love of Pete, please stop using "ya" for "you"! I know you are trying to convey casual conversational speech, but it ends up sounding like the characters are all imitating the Swedish Chef from the Muppet Show.

mysensualsecretsmysensualsecretsalmost 9 years ago
wow

Suzie is innocent, yet eager. wow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot hot hot!!!!!!!

Glad ive bumped to this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
ANOTHER 5 STARS

Doing a great job of carrying forward from chapter one.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlewWater69@BlewWater69
2591 Followers
I hope what you read is entertaining to you. That is all I intend. I try to appeal to many readers, so if one aspect or another of a story is not to your liking, please just ignore and move on.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES