Sordid Conception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My cock's going to be shooting cum in her pussy and you call that no-frills?!" Brad said with a naughty gleam in his eyes. "I'd call that frills deluxe!"

"I didn't say you weren't going to enjoy yourself," Sharon said, kissing him tenderly for a moment. "You've just have to act like you aren't."

"That'll be hard, Mom. Brenda's such little sex-pot....almost as hot as you," he added, his fingers moving up her arm and onto her right breast.

"Brad, you say the nicest things," Sharon sighed, moving her hand down his stomach to touch his hardening prick. "Is this because of me or because of Brenda?"

"Both of you," Brad said, rolling her on her back and moving over her. "But Brenda's not here, so you'll have to do."

Part Three

I should have my head examined for even thinking about this!Brenda thought as she drove to her mother-in-law's house the next afternoon. But she had made up her mind to go through with Sharon's solution. It made sense in every way.

And there was that illicit element that made it even exciting. She could use some excitement if the truth be known.

Chris was a very predictable sort in bed. There wasn't a lot of variation in their lovemaking. He wanted to be sucked for awhile and then he got on top and went as long as he could. That had been very exciting when they were dating but, after years of marriage, the luster was wearing off.

Brenda thought again about Brad. He had a lot of growing up to do but there was something that was very exciting about his untamed manners. It was like having Tarzan in the family.

She squirmed in the car seat as she recalled the wild dream that she'd had about Brad the previous night. She knew enough about dreams to know that things seen or heard in a previous day often made their way into dreams. So she shouldn't have been surprised she'd have a sexual dream. But her part in the dream had shocked her.

In the dream, she'd practically raped Brad! The scene had been his mother's bedroom but she wasn't covered up, hiding her body. She'd been naked and pulling off a pair of shorts that Brad had on at the beginning of the portion of the dream that she could remember. The shorts had come off and Brad had had this super cock. Obviously, he couldn't have one like the one she dreamed up - it was maybe eighteen inches long! She'd pushed Brad on his back on the bed and climbed on top of him, steering his unbelievable organ right up into her ready pussy, sinking down on it until it was somehow all the way inside her. Then she'd bounced on it like a banshee until it unleashed a huge blast of sperm right where she needed it.

But she hadn't stopped there! She'd dismounted from Brad's wilting surrealistic dick and scooted back until she was straddling his knees. Then she'd taken that big, slimy dick in her mouth and sucked and jacked on it like a porno star.

She'd wanted it to get rock hard again so she could get more of his seed in her fertile womanhood. But the damn thing had gone off in her mouth, shooting blasts of wasted cum right down her throat. Whimpering in disappointment and disbelief at Brad's ability to produce so much sperm, she'd swallowed it down and kept right on sucking.

Brad's monster staff of life had stayed hard and she'd pulled him on top of her, spreading her legs wide, letting Brad ram his long prong impossibly deep in her cummy cunt. She'd started having orgasm after orgasm as he pounded her. It had been so unbelievable but so real!

Finally, Brad had hosed her innards with what felt like a quart of baby juice. Almost immediately, Brenda had felt that she was pregnant, that a new life was being born. Even before Brad had pulled out, her belly had started to grow, bulging to full-term shape in about ten seconds. Then all at once it had snapped back to its original flat state and Brad was presenting her with her baby. She'd taken it with tears in her eyes, pressing a nipple in its mouth, feeling it beginning to nurse.....

That's when she had sat up in bed beside her sleeping husband, her breath coming in waves, her body tingling with excitement.

Brenda, you've got some imagination! she told herself, seeing her mother-in-law's house come into view.This is just about getting pregnant and that's all.

But deep down, she knew parts of the dream weren't about just having a baby.

* * * * * *

The doorbell rang and Sharon headed downstairs to answer it. It was most likely Brenda, come to discuss things with her and Brad.

"Brad!" she called down the hallway as she stopped at the top of the stairs.

"Yeah?!" he called back and then stuck his head out of his bedroom.

"That's probably Brenda. Come down when I call you."

"Gotcha."

"And comb your hair!" she said before heading downstairs.

Entering the front room, she saw it was Brenda though the sheer curtains on the inside door.

"Hi, Brenda. Come on in," she said after opening both doors.

Brenda came in and she said to come into the kitchen and have some ice tea that she had made. Brenda and she went into the kitchen.

"You must be working today," Brenda said as she sat down at the kitchen table. Sharon was wearing her nurse's uniform.

"Yes, I'm working the overnight shift. Here you go." Sharon sat a glass of tea in front of Brenda and sat down at the table.

"Well, what did Brad say?" her daughter-in-law asked.

"Brenda, I must tell you that I have never seen Brad so serious as when I told him about your problems," Sharon began. She had to lie to Brenda to keep things on track. Telling Brenda the truth, that Brad was only interested in slipping her his salami, would have blown everything. "He sees the reasoning behind it. He said he'd would help us and he'd keep our secret."

"Do you trust him, Sharon?" Brenda asked.

"I do, dear. Brad puts on an act sometime but he understands what could happen to our family if this gets out. Don't worry about that."

"Then I guess, if Brad tests okay, we should plan for this coming Thursday. That's the next big day."

"Let me call Brad down and you can talk to him about it," she said. Sharon walked over to the stairs and called up, "Brad! Brenda's here!"

She then walked back to the table. "He'll be right down, honey."

Sharon thought Brenda would be a little nervous talking with Brad now that it looked like he was going to know her so intimately. But Brenda looked totally at ease, even eager to see Brad.

Could it be that she's convinced herself so totally that this is the right thing to do? Sharon wondered.

Brad came down the stairs, looking much more presentable than usual. His hair was combed back in a ponytail and he was wearing a tennis shirt and nice knee-length shorts.

"Hi, Brenda," her son said with a smile. Then he slipped into his usual comedic self, putting on a serious voice, he said, "You all know why I've called you here today."

"Brad!" she said exasperatedly. He was going to joke his way right out of his chance to lay with Brenda and deny her a grandchild.

"Sharon, it's okay," Brenda said, waving her hand at her. "Some levity is what we need right now. Sit down, Brad."

Sharon was impressed by the way Brenda was acting. She seemed to be in control of the situation. Brad sat down at the table and managed to control himself for the next half hour that they talked.

Brenda impressed on Brad what a baby would mean to her and Chris. Brad laid it on a little thick, saying that he just wanted her and Chris to be happy but Brenda seemed to buy it. So their pact was sealed. Brenda would stop by in the morning to pick up a sperm sample and take it to an out of town clinic for analysis.

Sharon was a little surprised when Brenda kissed Brad on the cheek when she left. It went against the impersonal tone they had all put on the actual event.

* * * * * *

"How was I, Mom?" Brad asked his mother when she came back from walking Brenda out to her car.

"You were fine, dear," his mother said as she cleaned the table.

"Did you see that kiss she laid on me?" he said with a smile.

"Honey, that was a very innocent kiss," his mother said with a small laugh.

"Yeah, but you didn't see her grab my ass, too!"

"Brad, I just don't know about you sometimes," she said shaking her head but smiling. "I better head to work."

Brad wished she didn't have to run off. His mother looked pretty hot in her nurse's uniform. He made a mental note to see if she might go for wearing it one night.

"What are you going to do tonight?" she asked before she left.

"Nothing planned. It's a Sunday, so there aren't any parties. Maybe I ought to study."

"Study?" his mother said in surprise. Hitting the books was not what he did and it was the summer anyway.

"Yeah...for my sperm test!" he said, springing the old joke on her.

"You are a comedian," his mother said sarcastically as he laughed at his own joke. Then she said, "I don't think you have to worry. From someone who's been on the receiving end, I'm betting you'll test just fine."

"Oooh, Mom. You sure you have to go to work right anyway?"

"Yes. So keep it in your pants."

He managed to give her ass a quick feel when she kissed him good-bye. She told him where dinner was in the fridge and then she was gone, leaving him to think about Brenda and what was to come.

* * * * * *

It was eight o'clock the next morning when Sharon pulled her car into her garage and went inside her house. She'd been on duty for fourteen hours at the hospital, although she'd been able to sleep for three hours during the night thanks to a rotation they had worked out among the nurses on duty. She was a little fatigued but she would wait until after Brenda stopped by to pick up Brad's sperm sample.

She entered the kitchen to find the empty cartons of two twelve-packs of Olympia near the sink.

Looks like Brad had some company last night, she thought.

She looked in the living room and saw empty potato chip bags and beer cans on the coffee table. It looked like Brad and some of his friends had spent the night drinking and watching TV.

She checked the rest of the downstairs for any of Brad's sleeping friends but found none. She then went into the kitchen and took a wine glass out of the cupboard. Twirling the thin stalk of the glass between her fingers, she made her way upstairs.

She went into her bedroom, kicked off her rubber soled nurse shoes and went into the bathroom and brushed her teeth. Doing the overnight shift, she had drunk a lot of coffee and it always left a taste in her mouth.

Taking the wine glass, she then walked down the upstairs hallway. She looked in the guest bedroom and found it empty. Likewise, the small den where she did the family bookkeeping. That only left her son's room to check out.

She knocked very lightly and then opened the door. Her son was sprawled on his bed, face down and naked. He was alone which was something of a relief. There wouldn't be any girls to chase away.

Sharon walked to the side of his bed, enjoying the sight of Brad's nude form yet again. He was 19 but he had a more mature body. She was a very lucky woman to share a bed with him frequently.

She sat the wine glass on his bedside table as she sat on the side of the bed and shook his shoulder.

"Hmm!" he grunted.

"Wake up, sleepyhead." She massaged his back for a moment and he raised his head up and turned it toward her.

"What time is it?" he asked, yawning.

"About 8:30. You have some friends over last night?"

"Yeah, a few guys. I could use some more sleep," he muttered and lay his face down on the pillow.

"You can sleep later," Sharon said, "Brenda will be here soon."

"Oh yeah," he said, a smile appearing on his lips.

"Oh yeah is right. So get up and get in the shower. I'm going to call Brenda."

Sharon left his room when she was sure he was getting up. She walked back to her bedroom, sat on her bed and called Brenda on the bedside phone.

Her other son, Chris, answered their phone.

"Hi, Chris."

"Morning, Mom. What are you up to this morning?"

"Just got back from work. Is Brenda there?"

"Yeah...say, what are you guys up to anyway?"

Sharon played dumb, hoping Chris wasn't on to what they were planning.

"What do you mean, up to?"

"She's been over there a lot lately. What are you girls hatching?"

"It's a surprise," Sharon said sweetly. "Someone we know has a birthday coming up." It was Chris's birthday in a few weeks.

"Oh, all right! Well, I won't spoil your surprise. Here's Brenda."

"Hi, Sharon."

"Hi. I just made Chris think we are working on something for his birthday. Are you coming over to get that item?"

"Yes, that sounds great, Sharon." She was obviously playing up her end of the conversation for Chris's benefit. "We could go shopping up at Chapel's Gate...they have that new K-mart."

Clever girl is giving herself an alibi for being in Chapel's Gate, Sharon thought with a smile. "Brenda, be here at 9:30. Okay?"

"Yes." Brenda said.

"All right, I'll see you then. Bye-bye."

Sharon hung up the phone and spent a few minutes taking off the sheer white, thigh-high hose she wore under her uniform. Leaving on her white blouse and skirt, she walked back to Brad's room.

* * * * * *

Brad stepped from the shower and began drying himself with a towel. His head had just the hint of a hangover, so he dried his hair very carefully, moving the towel slowly through his hair without moving his head. He was drying himself between the legs when he heard his mother call him from his bedroom.

He went to the door to find his mother sitting on his bed. She had that look in her bedroom eyes.

"Brenda coming over?" he asked. He hoped she was going to say no. Then maybe those bedroom eyes were going to lead to a morning fuck right on his bed. And she was wearing her uniform to boot!

"Yes," his mother said and his heart sank. Then she added, "We do have a little time before she gets here."

She got up, walked over to him and offered him her hand. He threw his wet towel toward the shower stall and took her hand. His mother led him to his bed.

"Sit down, baby," she said.

He sat down on the side of the bed with both feet on the floor and his mother sat on his left, close to him, with a leg drawn up under her. Her left hand began massaging his dangling penis, her palm stroking the top of it lovingly.

"So, Nurse Larrington, are you here to get my sperm sample?" he said, hugging her to him.

"If you don't mind," she said with a smile, knowing the answer. "I mean, what kind of mother would I be if I didn't offer you a hand."

Brad kissed her on the lips, then began nibbling her right earlobe as her hand hoisted his hardening prick up and she began beating him slowly.

"We don't have time for any hi-jinx," she said when he rubbed her tits through her blouse. Something in her voice told him she wished that they did.

"Oh, Mom, you're no fun!" he said jokingly as her hand cranked up and down on his burgeoning erection. Her small hand could only get a little more than halfway around his circumference but she used it well, rotating her hand as she stroked. "That feels great, Mom....hmmm, yeah."

His cock was at full attention now and aching for more than a motherly handjob. He could do that himself.

"How about sucking me?" he said to his mother, again rubbing her tits through her blouse. He could feel her hard nipples through the material and the bra she was wearing.

"That was my plan all along, you silly goose" she said, kissing him again, giving him a hint of tongue. "I was thinking about it all night at work. I thought the shift would never end."

She slid to her knees on the floor and moved between his legs. Brad leaned back on his elbows, looking forward to the oral sperm collection his wild mother was going to perform on him.

"Now, you let me know when the time comes," she said, obviously referring to when he was going to shoot.

"You gonna catch it in your hand or what?"

"No, I'll use this," she said, picking up a wine glass on his bedside table that he hadn't noticed. She put the glass back down and then lifted his cock straight up in the air. She dipped her face and planted a kiss on the underside of his swollen glans. "Brenda's coming over, so no horsing around. You let me know!"

"I will! Now suck me off!" he said.

She scooted a little closer and took his cock in her mouth, her thin lips stretching around his girth as she swallowed about half of his erection, all she could possibly handle.

"Yeah, suck me, Mom....uuhhh...shit, I love it....aahh!" he grunted as his mother copulated his cock, watching her hand and mouth move in concert up and down, up and down.

Brad liked being sucked almost as much as fucking pussy. There was something about his dick in a girl's mouth that really excited him to no end. A girl could just lay there and her pussy could be doing nothing. But when a girl used her mouth, then you knew if she was really hot for you. Especially if they swallowed - that was true love!

His mother would suck him but she always wanted him up her cunt when he finished. Rarely would she take him all the way with her mouth. But, hey, he wasn't complaining. Blasting her puss with his load was awesome!

"You are one sloppy cocksucker," he said, in a good way, down to her. Spit was running down from her lips to pool around her fist. Sucking cock made her saliva glands really go to town and he usually gave her some good natured ribbing about it.

She gave him a look as if to say I'll-get-you-for-that as she drew her lips right up to the crown of his cock. Then she tightened her grip with her right hand and milked upward on his prick until her hand met her lips. She slurped down all the spit on the top of her hand and then popped her mouth off his glistening pole.

"There....all better," she said.

"Mom, I'm not complaining," Brad said with a laugh, rubbing her left arm which was draped on his thigh. "You can drool on it all you want!"

"Brad! Really, you are so gross sometimes, honey," she said, acting all offended.

"Mom, no one sucks me better," he said. That wasn't the truth but she wanted to hear him say it.

"Thank you, Brad," she said, all happy again, her hand jacking his dick with long tugs. "Do you think you're close?"

"I could go anytime you want," Brad admitted. "I could stall it but that's not why we're here, right?"

"All right, then, uh....why don't you stand up. It'll make this easier."

She scooted back some, taking the glass from the table, as he stood up in front of her. He immediately fell in love with the arrangement. He'd never had his mother on her knees like that; she'd always sucked him in a bed. His prick was right in line with her pretty mouth - it was perfect!

"I like you on your knees like this," he told her, not shy in expressing himself. "Promise me, you'll do this again."

"Does this make you feel all macho?" she asked, fisting his cock again with her right hand. "Like when you fuck me from behind?"

He could tell she was digging it too. The way she had said the word fuck, making it sound raunchy, was a sure sign of that.

"Just like," he said. "Now be a good mother and suck!"

He placed his hands on her head as she gulped his fat cock back into her mouth. She looked so slutty sucking his dick, her cheeks going concave as her hand jacked him, the wine glass at the ready.

"Beautiful....uuhh....suck me good.....this doesn't count, you know.... I'm gonna fuck you tonight..uuuhh...I can tell you need...a good fucking."

His mother was in no position to argue with his lip-stretching erection stuffed in her mouth. She looked up at him and went right on sucking.

In thirty seconds, he was ready to explode.

"I'm gonna cum!" he panted down at her.

She hurriedly yanked her mouth off him and stuck his cockhead in the glass as she continued to milk his boner with her hand.

123456...9