Sordid Conception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thought she heard some whispering from under the covers after a moment. She began to lean forward when a loud "UUUHHH!" filled the bedroom. It was definitely Brenda and Sharon took it for what it was - an expression of sexual stimulation.

The covers over their legs began moving but it wasn't the thrusting motion she had been expecting; it was more of a thrashing motion. It quieted down after a few seconds.

Is that it? Sharon thought.I would have thought Brad would have lasted longer than that....but it is Brenda and he might have gotten too excited.

She was thinking about speaking out but then the covers started moving the way she had envisioned. Brad's ass was pumping!

* * * * * *

She is fucking hot! Brad swore to himself as Brenda's pussy jerked around his skewering prick.Cumming all over my cock....oh, I'm gonna take her there again....gonna fuck her good!

She was working her cumming cunt in a circle under him, her sharp fingernails were digging in his sides, her thighs squeezing his hips tightly. Her pretty face was all scrunched, mirroring the sexual turmoil in her now juicy twat.

And then...right there....a slight, slight smile on her lips as her face began to slacken and her climactic movements ended.

Oh yeah! She enjoyed that all right....God, I can't believe Chris gets this whenever he wants! He let his weight down on her, wanting to feel her curvaceous form all up and down his torso. Her round tits squashed themselves out and he could feel her hard nipples through the shirt. His face slipped past hers, his cheek rubbing hers. He could smell the fruity variety of shampoo in her hair which was fanned on the pillow under her head.

Her hands slipped around his back, holding him to her. And then he felt her face turning to him slightly, pressing itself against his hair. Then he felt the kisses she was making, her lips rooting through his hair, coming upon his ear, kissing his ear!

"Yeah," he said softly and began fucking her.

Her pussy was stretched by that time and only clung a little as he rolled his hips, withdrawing only about two inches from her hot, rich confines on each slow piston-like pump.

Brenda's hot breath blew in his ear every time he pushed in as far as he could. He began to mix up his rhythm, sometimes doing his thrusts quicker, sometimes slower, sometimes with no rhyme or reason. Always, her breath filled his ear when he filled her.

Her hands did not stay on his back. They started doing circles, rubbing him, always moving a little lower. They were almost to the swell of his ass when he gave her a really hard thrust. Just like he'd hoped, her hands grabbed his dimpled asscheeks.

With Brenda's small hands clutching his naked ass, he began to really fuck her. She started moaning loudly, right into his ear. It sounded deafening to him but it was certainly loud enough to fill the bedroom.

* * * * * *

"Uuuuuhhhh...uuuuUUUGGGHH.....Oooohhhh!"

Brenda wasn't even aware she was making those noises. All she was aware of was Brad's husky prick pounding her pussy like she hadn't had in years. Oh, Chris got her off and she was always satisfied but..... this fucking was torrid.

It reminded her of the high school days. She'd been popular back then because she had developed early and because she'd been a "loose" girl. There'd been a line of seniors waiting for her every year and she'd called a lot of their numbers. All those nights in the back of cars, guys so horny they'd just pull her skirt and panties off and mount her. No finesse back then, they'd stop thrust as fast and as long as they could. Their weight pinning her, hard cock slamming in her...... she'd loved it.

The irony was incredible - by some miracle, she'd hadn't gotten knocked up in her backseat ballets and now, here she was, mostly clothed, holding the churning ass of a teenager, hoping that his sperm was going to create a life in her belly!

* * * * * *

Sharon Larrington sat in her chair, a hand on her throat to represent the shock of hearing Brenda getting so excited by her son's fucking and the other hand under her skirt for the same reason. The front of her panties were damp, her fingers rubbing the material into her own sopping slit.

Oh Brenda!. .I know!. ..I know! Sharon said to herself.

In front of her, her bed was squeaking away as it always did when she and Brad made love. The covers were lifting and falling in the familiar hurried heaving of her son's ass. Brenda kept moaning and huffing.

I've got to get a hold of myself, Sharon realized, pulling her hand from under her skirt. In a few minutes, she'd be shooing Brad out and trying to present an impartial, caring front to Brenda.

* * * * * *

Under the covers, Brad could feel his balls aching to unload in his brother's wife. Fucking her was better than he'd imagined it could be - she was fucking him back, throwing her cunt up at him and pulling him into her bald box at the same time.

And he was taking liberties as well - his left hand was up under her nightshirt now, squeezing and kneading her right breast. His tongue was in her left ear. He was using his erection like a spade, sending it almost straight down into Brenda, the top of his shaft rubbing her clit just like Mom had taught him. Brenda tossed her head away from him, her groans whipping upward, building to a crescendo.

"UHHHHH.....Oooh.....oOOOHH....HHHHHUUUUUUU!"

Brenda's body torqued under him as her pussy blew up in a second orgasm, this one much bigger than the first.

It was just the excuse he was looking for. He shoved into her as deep as he could and let loose.

"OOOHYYEAAAAHHH!" he shouted, totally forgetting the grunt he'd told his mother he would make. His cum jetted into Brenda's roiling vagina in shuddering spurts, each feeling better than the first!

* * * * * *

Oh, God help me, that was so good, Brenda thought as they became still. She could feel her womb awash in Brad's seed and she said a quick silent prayer that she would become pregnant. She'd wanted the actual conception to be memorable and this certainly would be.

"Thank you," she whispered toward Brad's ear.

"Have you two....finished?" Brad's mother's voice called.

I forgot all about her....she heard everything! Brenda thought, her face becoming red with embarrassment. She gave a push up at Brad to get him moving out and off of her and she pushed at the inside of his elbow, trying to get him to remove his hand from under her nightshirt.

"Yes," she answered Mrs. Larrington's question.

Brad pushed himself up off her, going back on his knees as his deflating cock slipped out of her, the covers falling down behind his ass. His eyes dropped down and Brenda realized he was staring right at her spermy sex. Quickly, she pulled the nightshirt down just as his mother came into sight on his left.

"Are you all right?" his mother said kindly.

"Yeah..." Brenda answered, "uh....Brad did his job."

"I certainly did!" Brad said, not even moving to cover himself. And in front of his own mother!

"Brad, get your shorts on and let us be alone, if you don't mind," his mother said, keeping her gaze averted.

"All right," he said toward his mother. But before he moved off the bed, he reached down to rub her left knee and said, "I hope that gives you what you want."

He said it was such sincerity, Brenda thought, and in the emotional state she was in, she teared up.

Brad climbed off the bed without putting on his shorts. He just picked them up off the bed and walked out of the room.

"You sure you're okay?" his mother asked, sitting beside her to stroke her forehead.

"I feel good, Sharon, really I do."

"Well, let's get your hips elevated," Sharon said, taking some of the pillows in her hands. In a few moments, they had several pillows and the towel under her.

"I know this is a position feels stupid but I want you to stay like this for about an hour," Sharon said, again sitting down beside her to rub her arm. Mrs. Larrington had a look on her face like she had at her wedding to Chris. "I'm very proud of you, Brenda....you're doing a good thing for the family."

"Sharon, I hope I didn't embarrass you before..." Brenda started, then trailed off.

"No, why would you think that?"

"I didn't maintain much control before...I was too verbal, wasn't I?"

Sharon laughed softly. "Brenda, I've had two kids. When you make a baby, it's always like that. We talked about that before. Now, I want you to just relax and think good thoughts until I come back. Who knows, something could be happening in you right now."

Sharon leaned over and gave her a kiss on the forehead. Then, she stood and headed to leave the bedroom.

"I'll be back in a bit," she promised as she closed the door behind her.

Brenda closed her eyes and daydreamed about the baby. . . .and Brad.

* * * * * *

Brad's going to be impossible to live with, Sharon predicted as she walked down to his bedroom.He'll be cockier than ever after his performance with Brenda.

Sharon smiled. That wasn't so bad for her.

She opened the door to his room but found it empty. She walked back to the staircase and went downstairs. She found her son in the kitchen making a tuna salad sandwich. He gave her a shit-eating grin when she walked into the room.

"That Brenda is hot-to-trot," he said excitedly. "Man, I had her going!"

"Brad, keep your voice down," she said. He didn't realize how loud he was and in a still house......

"Come on, loosen up, Mom," he said quieter. "Did you hear her? She came twice!"

Sharon felt herself getting mad and she didn't know why. Then, she realized she was jealous. That was a stupid thing to be - Brad would still be hers after all this was through. But it still sort of stung.

"Of course, I heard her. I was sitting right there," she said as she leaned back against the counter.

"So?...did you like listening to us?" Brad said with a wink as he closed up the bread bag.

"What do you think?" she said evasively. She was reluctant to tell him how turned on she had become listening to Brenda's moans and the squeaking bed.

"I think you liked it, Mom," he said, walking up to her. He was three inches taller than she, so she tilted her head back slightly to keep looking at his eyes. They were full of mischief, even after the energetic sex he'd just had upstairs. "I bet it got you all hot too."

He grabbed her breasts through her blouse and she had to stop him with a swipe of her hand.

"Brad, you know better. Not where someone could see." One of her greatest fears was that someone from a neighboring house would spot her and her son doing something illicit. The chances were slim because the homes in their neighborhood up sat on two and a half acre lots. But it was too chancy. "Besides, Brenda is upstairs."

"She's up on the blocks, right?" He was refering to the elevated hips.

"Yes, but...."

"Then we don't have to worry about her," he said and he pinned her against the counter with his body.

"Brad, stop it!"

"Sssshh....I just want to check you out," he said with a chuckle, his right hand going to her bare leg below the hem of her skirt. He began to slide it upward onto her thigh, his wrist pulling the front of her skirt up with it.

She didn't make another move to stop him. He was still high from doing Brenda and she had no way to get loose, if she wanted to. She put her hands on his shoulders to steady herself as he pressed his fingers into the thin cotton panties covering her sex.

"I feel a little wetness here," Brad said with a leering smile. She kept quiet as he looped his fingers in the bottom of her panties but drew in a sharp breath as he wormed a finger into her pussy. "Nice and slick, Mom. . .did you finger yourself while you watched us?"

"No....but I wanted to." She didn't feel terribly embarrassed to tell him that now. She couldn't deny what he was feeling with his finger.

Brad leaned away from her, pulling his finger from her forbidden furrow. He took her by the hand and started to pull her across the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Come on....come back here."

He walked her through the back entrance hall that contained her washer and dryer and into the back bathroom, closing the door behind them. Immediately to his left was the bathtub which had a window over it. He stepped into it with one foot and pulled down the sash which would stop anyone from looking in.

"Brad, why don't we wait, honey?" she said as he moved toward her. "Once Brenda is gone, we'll have the rest of the day."

"Let me take care of you," he said, pulling her skirt up. "You're the only one that hasn't gotten off yet in this crazy house."

He steered her back against the wall beside the toilet. She grasp the hem of her raised skirt and held it up as he hooked his fingers in the top of her panties. He went to his knees on the shag toilet rug, pulling her panties down to mid-thigh as he went down. He slid her panties down to her ankles, his eyes staring at her pussy.

This is not a good idea with Brenda in the house....but.... Sharon told herself but she put aside reason and wantonly untangled her left low-heeled shoe from her panties and propped her foot up on the toilet lid, giving her hunky son the open thighs he wanted.

Brad scooted closer, his hands sliding up the back of her thighs to hold her ass as he buried his face against her damp sex mound. She sucked in an excited breath as her son began to suck on her pussy. She started to moan as Brad worked her furry slit with his tongue and lips.

Brenda can't hear us.....she's way upstairs, Sharon told herself, letting natural moans escape her lips.I'm going to cum soon...all over my son's tongue.....and then I'll go back upstairs....and no one will know!

"MMMMMMmmmmmMMMMM. . .MMMMMmmmOOOOOHH. . .AAH. . .ooohhhh. . .mmmMMMMMM. . .uuuuuhhhhh. . .OOOOOOHH!"

The small bathroom filled with her unrestrained encouraging groans as she began to grind her cunt on her son's face, his hands pulling her feminine furrow tight on his knowing mouth.

She pulled the top of her skirt tight against her stomach and looked down at the fleshy folds of her mons as they rubbed on Brad's mouth and nose. His eyes were open looking up at her, egging her on. She felt his tongue press into the oily hole of her pussy, felt him breathing like a enraged bull right up her cunt!

"OHBRAD!" she cried, much louder than she wanted, as she closed her eyes and grabbed handfuls of her son's long hair. Her skirt, forgotten, dropped down to cover his head. She began to really fuck herself on Brad's face, rolling her hips crazily, feeling his nose raking back and forth on her clit.

"MMMMMMHHHHHMMM....OOOOHHHHHHHEEEWWWWW!" she moaned loudly as her pussy exploded in release. She felt Brad sucking and sucking, felt him pushing her back against the wall as her shoe slipped off the toilet seat and she threatened to keel over on him. Her thighs shivered as Brad tongued her beautifully down through the pent-up passion that his episode with Brenda had created.

A minute later, she raised her skirt back up and watched as Brad kissed her matted pubes.

"That ought to hold you over for awhile," he said with a smile.

* * * * * *

Brenda opened her eyes as the bedroom door opened. Sharon walked in, smiling as she usually was.

"How we doing?" Sharon said, walking around the bed.

"Just fine."

"I think you can get up now. Would you like to take a shower?"

"No, I'll take one at home," Brenda said, swinging her feet onto the floor as she sat up. "I think I'll just go and relax until Chris gets home tonight."

"And then....." Sharon said as she helped Brenda stand. They had talked about what she should do later.

"And then, I'll make love to Chris. And we'll make a baby." Both knew that any baby would be Brad's but there would always be the possibility that it would be her husband's. And that would be something to hold onto in the years ahead.

"That's my girl," Sharon said, giving her a hug. "Now, go and get dressed and I'll see you downstairs."

Sharon headed back downstairs and Brenda wondered what had put the light gait in her mother-in-law's step. She marked it up to the thought of having a grandchild to spoil.

Brenda turned and went into the bathroom to put her clothes back on.

* * * * * *

Brad gave his mother's ass a quick feel as she walked by the kitchen table. She slapped his hand away and gave him a nasty look as the sound of feet descending the stairs announced the eminent appearance of Brenda in the kitchen.

She won't be slapping my hand once she ushers Brenda out, Brad thought to himself. He'd given her a good orgasm with his mouth but he knew he would be able to convince her into a more fulfilling fucking. His dick was hard just thinking about slipping his meat to his mother all afternoon.

Brenda stepped into the kitchen, dressed again in the clothes she had arrived in. He saw the way Brenda looked at him - there was something in that look. He'd definitely won her over! She was looking at him like a love-sick puppy.

"Brenda, you look absolutely radiant," his mother said, laying it on thick he thought. Brenda didn't look all that different from when she came except maybe her hair which was sort of mussed up.

"I feel good," Brenda said. "Let's keep our fingers crossed, huh?"

"We certainly will. You've got everything? Okay then. . .I'll walk you out," his mother began to take Brenda toward the front door.

"Thanks, Brad." Brenda said over her shoulder.

"My pleasure," he replied, rising to his feet to follow them.

His mother kept up a constant stream of good thoughts and suggestions on how Brenda should spend the rest of her day as she walked Brenda to her car. Brenda got behind the wheel, started the car and, after a motherly peck on the cheek from his mother, she backed out of the driveway as his mother came up the stairs to join him on the porch.

"Bye, dear!" his mother called as Brenda put the car in Drive and started down the road.

"Bye, Brenda....thanks for the fuck!" he said only loud enough for his mother to hear. She gave him a wry smile.

"Brad, why don't you thank me as well? I'm the one that arranged the whole thing," she said as she went by him, heading back inside.

"Hell, Mom, I plan to thank you all day long," he boasted as he closed the front door behind them and wrapped his arms around her from the back.

"Brad! Not out here," she whined as he pushed his boner into the small of her back.

"Come on, Mom. You liked it in the bathroom. Let's christen the living room." He wanted to get wild after being with Brenda and doing his mother on the family couch sounded like a hot time. She was definitely paranoid about doing anything sexual downstairs but this was probably going to be his best chance. She wanted it as much as he.

Keeping this left arm wrapped around her waist, he dove his right hand up under her skirt. "No one can see in the windows. The house is darker than the outside. Someone would have to be on the front porch to have any chance of seeing us. And we'd see any car that pulled up."

"Ooohhhh, Braaaddd!" his mother said with a shudder as his fingers teased her unpantied cunt. She hadn't put her panties back on after the bathroom cunnilingus session. "No, let's go upstairs, baby!"

"No! We're going to do it right here on the couch," he said, walking them both toward the sofa. "Come on, do it with me here and I'll do whatever you want the rest of the day."

That got her! he thought. She seemed to relax, stopped resisting him.

They were in front of the couch and she began to spin in his arm. He let her turn around until she was facing him, her pretty face upturned to his. Her smile told him he had won.

1...456789