Sordid Conception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time to fill Brenda's box with some more cum! Brad thought hotly as he untangled himself from his mother. Brenda began to shift over on the bed, arranging herself on her back with her head in the pillows. While that looked incredibly inviting, Brad had had enough of the missionary. He wanted to take Brenda in a different position than the one he had already had her in.

"I want you on your hands and knees," Brad told her. "I want to get real deep when I plant my seed." He felt ridiculous saying that, like he was some sort of Johnny Appleseed, but it had the desired effect.

His turned-on sister-in-law rolled to her left and positioned herself on her hands and knees, facing away from him, with her head in the far right corner of the bed. She swung her long hair to one side, looking back at him as he moved up behind her full ass.

"Man, what a pretty pussy!" Brad said as he moved in closer. All shaved and wet and soft looking, Brenda's sex winked at him, ready to get stuffed with his unflagging stiffie. His hands caressed her ass and squeezed it, pulling her cheeks as he pressed his knees against the inside of her shins and made her open her stance wider. Her ass lowered further down then began to lift again, roll forward, as Brenda lowered herself down on her elbows. He slid his hands a little lower and used his thumbs to pull her pussy folds apart and her pink tunnel was right there, just begging for it.

The bed behind him shifted and his mother moved beside him on her knees as well, her left hand resting on his shoulder while her right hand rubbed his back affectionately.

"Go ahead, Brad," she said softly, her eyes on Brenda's opened sex crease. His cock bobbed up and down as his mother encouraged him to fuck and impregnate her other son's wife.

"Yes," Brenda purred, wanting it also.

His mother's left hand slid off his shoulder, went under his arm and she grabbed his erection, bending it down toward its target. Brad flexed his hips forward and his knob pressed into Brenda's slick opening and then disappeared down her snug hole.

"Ahhh, yeah!" he grunted as he slowly worked himself into Brenda's fertile fuck furrow.

"That's a good boy," his mother said throatily near his ear.

After a few minutes of careful invasion, Brenda was full of cock and Brad began thrusting back and forth in her succulent cunt while his mother stroked his chest and ass with her hands.

"Ooooohhh. . .mmmmmmm. . .uuuummmm. . GodohGod. . .mmmmmmm," Brenda mewed as he held her hips and pushed and pulled his erection in and out of her slippery, tight vagina.

The scene played itself out for about ten minutes, the intensity rising and rising. Brenda came with a shriek and Brad had to slow his thrusts until her cunt had gone slack again, then he began pounding her liquidy hole like a madman as he felt his own orgasm cresting.

"HERE I COME!...OOOHYEAAHH...UUUUUGHHH.....UUUGGHH!" he bellowed as his mother held him and his balls blew his wad deep in his sexy sister-in-law. He came so hard his balls hurt.

This stud service is the greatest! he thought to himself as his cock finally stopped twitching in Brenda's cum-ladened cooze and his mother kissed the side of his neck.

Epilogue

15 months later

"I wish you'd let me clean up," Sharon said to Chris as she got up from the dining room table.

"Leave it. We'll clean up later," Chris assured his visiting mother. "Why don't you and Brad go in and relax in the living room? Brenda will be down in a few minutes. Carol goes down like a shot."

Sharon and Brad got up from the table, sharing a knowing smile as they headed into the front room. The night had been very special; both she and Brad were always happy to come over to Chris's house and see little Carol. She was a beautiful, healthy baby that had been born almost nine months to the day of the wild happenings up in Sharon's bed.

Sharon sat in easy chair and Brad slouched down on their couch, holding the bottle of beer he'd not finished at dinner. Chris came in a few minutes later carrying a couple of wine glasses and another bottle of wine. He, Brenda and Sharon had consumed a bottle at dinner already.

"Oh, Chris...you shouldn't have opened another bottle," Sharon said as he handed her a glass.

"Well, if we don't finish it, it's no biggie. Besides, this is a celebration. Carol's six months old and this day will never come again."

Sharon let Chris pour her another glass. She already felt warm all over from the alcohol she'd already consumed but Brad would be okay to drive them home.

Brenda came down the stairs at that moment and Brad couldn't help mentally undressing her, now that he knew all her charms in intimate detail. The blouse she wore had sort of a low neck line and with her mammaries even larger from breast feeding, she was showing plenty of cleavage. He was surprised his brother would let her traipse around like that but he wasn't complaining.

Fucking her for the few weeks the previous year had been awesome and it did pain him to know he would probably never get to again. Still, his mother was giving him all he wanted.

"She went right down. She's such a good baby," Brenda said.

"You're so lucky. . .this one kept us up all night," Sharon said, tapping Chris on the leg as he stood by her chair pouring wine into the other glass he had brought.

"Here you go, Bren," Chris said handing the glass of wine to her. "Now, I'd like to propose a toast."

"You need a glass, Chris," Sharon said,

"Nah, I'll use the bottle. . .okay, first I'd like to thank Brenda for bringing such a beautiful baby into our lives." Brenda and he shared a quick kiss.

"Come on, Chris," Brad chimed in. "You had a little to do with it, you know?"

"I wish that were true," Chris said cryptically.

Sharon felt her stomach drop a little. Was it possible that Chris knew something?

"Look, we all know it's not true," Chris continued. "The second part of my toast is to the other people that did make it happen -- you and Brad."

Sharon looked at Brenda and saw that she was smiling at her and Brad. Chris's announcement didn't seem to faze her; she had known that he knew before they came over. What was happening here?

"I'm afraid our little secret is out," Brenda said, taking a sip of wine. "But Chris understands, so don't worry. Chris spoke to Dr. Evans and found out about his low-sperm count and sort of put two and two together."

"I felt bad accusing her of committing adultery," Chris said, stroking Brenda's arm. "But the doctor was so incredulous that I'd been able to get Brenda knocked up...well, it was all I could think of."

"I decided to just tell him the truth and, after a while, he saw the logic in it. We both came clean with each other about everything. He had some secrets, not like ours, but he got his secrets off his chest and I came clean about everything. We don't have any secrets now," Brenda said proudly.

"That's right, Mom," Chris said. "I know all about Brenda and Brad. . .and about you and Brad."

Brad and his mother exchanged worried looks but their concern was tempered by Brenda's continuing smile.

"At first, I was shocked but, well, now I think it's all right," Chris continued. He handed the wine bottle to Brenda and extended his hand to Sharon. She took it, thinking that he wanted to show his understanding by holding her hand. Chris continued, "I really don't see anything wrong with what you and Brad are doing. A mother and a son ....no, I don't see a thing wrong with that."

Brad saw his mother's arm straighten as his older brother pulled on her hand. He was pulling their mother up out of her chair.

Realization dawned on Sharon at that point and she felt a great calm come over her. Things were going to be all right. She drained the wine glass she held and handed it to Brenda as her husband led the way to the stairs.

"Whatta?...." Brad said to Brenda as she began sitting down the bottle and glasses on the coffee table. The legs of his mother and Chris were disappearing upstairs.

"Don't you see, Brad?" Brenda said as she sat by him on the couch. "You and Chris are so much alike. That's why I told him about you and your mother.....I knew he'd be interested too."

"So, Mom and Chris are....."

"That's right. You're going to have to share her from now on," Brenda said as she began to stroke his chest. "Of course, the sharing goes the other way too. . .you see, Chris and I love Carol so much that we want another baby. . and tonight's a good night, if you know what I mean."

Brad leaned into her and they began kissing. He let his hand roam over Brenda's milk-swollen tits, rubbing them through her blouse. After ten minutes of heavy necking and petting, he had Brenda very hot.

"Let's go upstairs," she suggested.

"You read my mind," he responded, getting up and leading her up the stairs. As they walked past the guest bedroom, Chris could clearly hear his mother moaning inside as she and Chris enjoyed each other for the first time.

What a family!he thought as he looked forward to fucking Brenda once again.

The End

Chili Peeler - October 1996

1...456789