Sordid Conception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He saw her come into view and rolled on his side facing her as she padded to the bed, his eyes drinking in her body.

"You keep getting better and better looking," he said.

"It's nice to be appreciated," Sharon said and sat on the bed beside his reclining figure, her left leg folded underneath her as she twisted her torso to face him. "Like I appreciate you staying in tonight to be with me."

"You know I love it, Mom," Brad said, his left hand moving to rub the inside of her left thigh. "The girls in this town got nothing on you. If you appreciate it so much, why don't we do away with the rationing shit?"

Sharon smiled at his enthusiasm and began stroking the top of his hips with her right hand. If he only knew the willpower it took on her part to not let him stay in her bed every night.

Since their lovemaking had started, she'd always limited it to twice a week. She wanted him to be out dating and doing all the rest of the things that boys his age did; she wanted him to be as normal as he could be.

"We talked about that, Brad," she said, "There are nights I lie here and wish you were here too."

"This is going to make three times this week, Mom," Brad pointed out, his hand coming awfully close to her womanhood. "I don't see the house getting ready to fall down around our ears. I bet we could do it say....... every other night.....without warping me any more than I already am."

Sharon could feel herself weakening on the point. He was no longer 17, after all. He'd handled their new relationship well up to this point and he did date and nail a lot of girls in his bedroom with her blessing.

"You're not warped, dear," Sharon said simply as she stretched out on her side facing him, her right leg moving up on the bed to slide between his knees. "You're just horny like all boys your age. Maybe we should expand our activities a little more."

She cupped his beaming face with her hands as his left hand moved up over her hip and pulled her tight against him. It felt so good to be held by a man, any man, since her husband had died.

That Brad would ever do it would never have entered her mind had he not tried to seduce her one night when he was almost 18. It had been a shock when he'd tried to kiss her, really kiss her, that night as they sat on the couch watching TV. She'd reacted like any mother would have at first. Brad had gone to his room that night thinking he was a real heel.

But Sharon had thought about it and thought about it after he had left. She didn't want to have to find another man and remarry. Little Falls had little to offer anyway in the men department. But she did have needs, needs that hadn't been met for over a year after the funeral. It would be wrong to do what Brad wanted but it would fill a void in her life as well.

So after midnight that night, she had gone to his room and made his wish come true. And she hadn't regretted it ever.

"Every other night, right?" Brad wanted to confirm their new deal.

Sharon let her lips answer him. She planted a few butterfly soft kisses on his chin, each time moving a little closer to his mouth, her finger running through his long hair. She thought she would really prolong this kissing tease, doing his nose and cheeks before offering her lips to his but her son, always the caveman, moved his mouth on hers and she relented when his tongue slid inside her mouth. Giving herself over to the deep soul kissing they both enjoyed, she felt him pushing her on her back and his young body partially covered hers.

His mouth finally left hers and he began kissing down her neck as she held his head. She could feel his hot thick erection digging into her thigh and she got wetter between her legs, knowing he'd be fucking her soon.

"Oh, Brad, you always get me going," Sharon sighed. She had had the most exciting sex of her life with her son. Everything he did to her was magnified through the prism of incest. And she'd taught him well over their year and a half together, showed him everything she liked and some things that she didn't like but she would do because he enjoyed them.

His lips moved out of the hollow of her neck and onto her sternum, his left hand sliding up her right side to push the tit-flesh of her right breast up toward her neck. She felt his tongue swiping back and forth across her breastbone, going lower. Even knowing it was coming, she still moaned out loud when his mouth swept to the side and he began sucking on the nipple of the breast he was holding.

"Uuummmmm, oh, that's nice......aaaahhhhhhh," she encouraged her son as she closed her eyes. Her brownish-pink nipples were large for the size of her breasts. Slightly larger than knitting thimbles, they rose from half-dollar sized areolas. She loved having them sucked and had gotten off more than once in the past when Brad sucked on them.

Brad gave her other nipple the same treatment, sucking and licking and lightly chewing on the sensitive nub for several minutes before his mouth began moving further down her torso.

Sharon let her face fall sideways in the pillow and her legs fall open as his mouth worked down into her crotch. His body shifted further down the bed and she felt his hands holding the inside of her thighs open as his tongue began to lap at her excited genitalia.

"Uuuummmmm....aahhhhhhh," she panted into her pillow as her son pressed his hot mouth fully on her furry slit. His tongue came out low, almost on her pee-hole and then slowly glided up over the pink entrance to her pussy, went over it, right up to the folds covering her clitoris. "Oh, Brraaadddddd."

His mouth lifted and she heard him say, "Tell me what you want me to do, Mom."

'He's such a filthy boy,' Sharon thought. For the first year, he'd been happy just to have sex with her and both hadn't been very vocal in bed. But for the last six months, he'd been making her say all kinds of nasty things and she had too admit that it excited her.

"Suck my pussy, Brad," she said huskily into the pillow.

"And?" he prompted her for more.

"Lick me....all over, baby.....stick your tongue up my pussy."

His mouth dove back on her sex crack and Sharon thought she would explode right then and there.

But the crest never came.

She held it off as her son's mouth retreated again as he pulled the folds of flesh off her clit and licked it lovingly. His tongue sent electric jolts through her whole crotch and she wantonly pumped her loins up at her son's face.

"You lovely boy," Sharon groaned as he sucked on her clit, drawing a good portion of her surrounding labia in his mouth at the same time. Her manicured fingers began pulling on her nipples as her son continued to go down on her, heightening the carnal lust that she tried to keep a lid on most of the week.

Her son then turned his attention to her pussy entrance, swirling his tongue on its opening and pushing it inside her oily hole as well.

"That feels good!" Sharon exclaimed, raising herself up on her elbows to see her son's face buried in her quivering crotch. His nose was pressed deep in her brown muff, grazing over her clit hood. Brad's eyes looked up at her and she could almost feel his lips start smiling around her slit.

After a few seconds, he took his mouth away slightly and began to slide the index and middle fingers of his left hand into her oily pussy hole. She took them easily enough in her excited state. He slowly corkscrewed his fingers tenderly in her most intimate of places.

She had him always loosen her up with his fingers before they coupled. Her son's erection wasn't very long, only average at about six inches, but it was very thick. Almost as thick as a soda can.

She didn't know where he got that trait from; it sure hadn't been his father, God rest his soul.

He fed another finger into her splayed womanhood and began to spread his hidden fingers outward as he twisted them between her lightly haired labia. His thumb, not by accident, kept rubbing across her clitoral region as his hand turned back and forth.

"How do you want it tonight, Mom?" he asked up at her.

"I'll let you decide, baby," she said, smoothing his hair off his forehead in a motherly instinct. She could almost bet money on the position he'd choose.

"In that case, Mother dear," Brad began, a big smile on his face, "Assume the position......of doggy submission!"

He pulled his fingers from her pussy and sat up on his haunches, his hard peter sticking up from his hairy pubes like a Stonehenge monolith.

Sharon's bet would have paid off. Her son just loved to take her from behind. She liked just about any position if the truth was known.

"You're so predictable, Brad," she teased, sitting up and then twisting her body over so she was in the position he wanted, crouching on her hands and knees in front of him. She began stacking the two pillows just in front of her as Brad moved between her calves, his right hand coming up to stroke her puffy pouch of pussy nestled between the top of her thighs while his left hand lay on her butt.

"I can't help it if I love seeing your ass like this...you got a great ass, Mom," Brad said complimentary. His knees spread her legs wider and his fingers dipped back into her slippery slot. "I love to drive my hips into it while I fuck you."

Sharon finished stacking the pillows, smiling at Brad's bawdy talk and the way he was massaging the inside of her cunt with his fingers. Her husband never would have been able to use such language and she never would have experienced it if she's settled down with some older suitor from town.

"You like to watch it shake while you screw me?" Sharon asked, giving him tit-for-tat. She looked back at him and could almost see his mind trying to think up a comeback.

"You know it, Momma.....it real shakes when I'm throwing Big Chubby to ya!" His left hand squeezed her asscheek to punctuate his statement. Big Chubby was the affectionate nickname for his penis which he used with all too much regularity.

"Oh Brad, you're such a rude thing!" Sharon said, moving her pussy back and forth suggestively around his digits, fucking herself on them. She was more than ready for Brad to put Big Chubby to use.

"You love my rudeness, Mom. So prim and proper by day but when we get in this bed....man, you like it down and dirty, don't you?" He was almost laughing at her as he drew his fingers from her satin-slick slot and moved even closer behind her, his figure now seeming to loom over her upthrust ass. His eyes were on her face as he dipped his knees slightly and slapped his stiff prick up against her womanhood. It was apparent that he wanted an answer before he continued.

"You know I'm no angel, baby. An angel doesn't sleep with her own son." Her words pleased Brad; he began to smile. She went further. "An angel doesn't get down on her hands and knees and let her son fuck her all night!"

That got him. She turned her face away from him and held her breath as he directed the tip of his cock against the flower of her pussyhole and pushed strongly. After all the times he had done this, he knew just the right pressure to apply to sock the fat head of his fucker past the resisting ring of her pussy portal.

His hearty cry of "I'm going to fuck you all night!" completely covered her "AAAAHHHHHHH!" of pleasure and pain as he entered her. She closed her eyes and bit her lower lip for the few seconds of discomfort but it went away quickly.

"Oh yeaaahhh!" Brad gasp. "Get ready to get fucked, you dirty, dirty angel."

Sharon's mouth fell open as her son began pushing the rest of his thick fuckstick through her splayed cunt lips. It felt like a fire hydrant being stuffed up her pussy but she was used to it, welcomed it.

"Shit, I love your pussy, Mom....you take it so easy," Brad grunted as his strong hands held her ass and he shoved his hefty schlong in inch by wide inch.

"Uh....it's not that easy, baby," Sharon said through gritted teeth. He always compared her to girls his own age that he dated and fucked; those high school honeys with their thin hips sometimes hadn't reached to the point of maturity where they could accommodate her son or just didn't want to try. She'd been only too happy to cure his blue balls after those occasions.

"Sure it is....Tell me this isn't easy!" With a big final push, he sank his last three inches into her begrudging cunt in a bull rush.

"Oooooooohmigod!" Sharon squealed at his impolite charge up her . Normally if he'd tried something like that, she'd have tore into him about being crude and uncaring for her feelings. But she was so randy that she didn't want to make a point of it.

"Sorry, Mom," Brad said lamely.

"It's all right....just leave it in for a moment," she asked. She wanted her cuntal sheath to fully expand before her son started banging away.

As they stayed still in the center of her bed, she dipped her head down to look back under her body. One thing about their taboo sex that she loved was to watch her pussy getting fucked by Brad. Watching his man-cock pump into her welcoming womb was so erotic! Taking him on her hands and knees was her least favorite position for viewing the penetration but, through her dangling titties, she could watch his nuts and that held some charm.

They're going to give Brenda what she wants. . .a big load or two of potent baby cream, Sharon thought. Brad just exuded virility and she was sure in her mind that he could knock up his sister-in-law if given the chance. She knew another thing that kept Brad coming back for more, besides his natural Oedipal yearning, was the opportunity to fuck her without a condom; she'd had her tubes tied after he was born. He swore her pussy was the first and the only one that he'd cracked his nuts in.

She steadied herself on her left hand as she reached back between her legs with the right. Her fingertips roamed over her exposed clit for a few delightful strums before she dipped her shoulder a little more and took Brad's balls in the palm of her hand.

"You're ready," she heard Brad say from above and behind her. His heavy balls slid off her hand as he pulled his cock out of her cunt halfway and then pushed it back in strongly. Sharon made a grab for his swinging scrotum as it bumped up against her fingers but he was already into his second thrust, his balls escaped her as they swung away. She satisfied herself with feeling the underside of his moving shaft and her bulging, sparsely-haired labia as Brad slid his hands forward to grab her waist, his fingers digging into her skin.

"MMmmmmHHmmm.....yesssss....uhhh....uuhhh," she trilled and puffed and grunted in front of her hung son as he fucked her like a cur in the middle of her bed, the same bed where his father had lain with her for years and years. God help her, Brad was better, so much better!

Her bed began its familiar squeaking, the rhythmic squawking of the mattress coils heralding another hot coupling of mother and son. They fucked silently for several minutes, each content to just enjoy the act without expounding about the shameful sensations emanating from their sex organs.

"You got hot pussy...." Brad finally grunted behind her in imperfect English, "...fucking awesome!" His erection plumbed her nice and hard, the only speed he seemed to know.

Sharon steadied herself on both hands again, closing her eyes and tilting her head back toward her shoulders. Brad's hips smashed against her bottom again and again, sending her soft ass rippling and shaking just like he'd wanted as his rigid rod flashed in her oozing quim.

"Yesssss....uhhh....uuhhh...get me off....baby, get Momma off!" she pleaded hotly, wiggling her ass prevertedly, goading her young lover to fuck her harder. Brad didn't rise to the bait - he get fucking her hard but didn't shift into the higher gears she knew he had.

He did however dip his hands under her hips, his body leaning over her slightly as his fingers tortured her unhooded clit. His fingers were clumsy, riding on her supersensitive knob of nerves, pulling and pushing her slick downy-soft cunt lips to and fro but he knew the extra stimulation would put her into orbit.

"Ah...fuck!" he hissed close to her ear. "Squeeze my dick....yeah, that's it, Mom! Ah, fuck yeah...make it tight....then let it cum...aahhh ....aahhhh."

Sharon used her deep cunt muscles on her son's pounding pud, squeezing the front half of his horse cock when it delved between them. His words and fingers were sweeping her toward a great orgasm where control of her cunt would be lost.

"Fuck me.....do it harder!" she croaked as she let her face and shoulders fall into the stacked pillows before her, afraid her arms were going to give out any second. Her son's legs pushed her knees forward a few inches, making her arch her back and raise her ass higher. He quickly straightened up, grabbing her jiggling cheeks with his strong mitts as he shifted into overdrive.

"AAAHHH.....yeaaaahh!" Brad groaned. "Hold that....pussy up! FUCKIN' YOUR TIGHT CUNT!"

Sharon hugged the pillows as her fiery fuck-furrow exploded in a juice-squirting, topsy-turvy climax. She fought to even breath as her sex jerked and shimmied around Brad's unrelenting barrage of cock thrusts.

"UUUUUHHHGGHHHHAAAAHHHHH!" she moaned in release, just blown away by her son's powerful fucking.

Things got confusing for awhile, she lost track of time but she came out of the fuck funk feeling Brad's hands under her armpits, pulling her upper body upward.

"Get up. .I want you up," she realized Brad was saying. "Yeah. .I want you just like this!"

No sooner had she gotten her arms under her, than Brad grabbed her by the shoulders and began lunging into her still-shivering sex. He was laying into her so hard and pulling back on her shoulders so powerfully that Sharon thought the back of her head would bump against her tailbone!

"TAKE IT.....TAKE IT, MOM!.....AAAAAUUUUGGGGHHH!"

Mercifully, Sharon felt hot rush of her baby's cum in her stretched cunt as he shoved in deep. His twitching tool sent her into a follow-up mini-orgasm, the two of them panting in her bed while his cream mixed with her juices in the confines of her cunt.

The world outside spun on unknowingly.

* * * * * *

"Brad, I want you to do something for me," Sharon said later as they lay on their backs beside each other.

"God, Mom. Are you horny tonight or what?" Brad misunderstood what she'd meant but neither had to get up early in the morning. Another go-round would probably occur if her pussy could take it. She rolled on her side toward him, raising up on her elbow and draping her arm across his chest.

"I didn't say 'something to me', I said 'for me' but I think you'll enjoy it as much.....we've got a crisis in the family."

"Yeah, what might that be?" he asked, rubbing her arm.

"Brenda and Chris have been trying to have a baby for quite a while and Brenda's found out that Chris is the problem."

"What? You mean he's got no pop-in-the-pistol?"

"Well, he's got some 'pop'," Sharon said mimicking him, "but the odds aren't good and Brenda wants a baby....even if it's not Chris's."

Brad looked from the ceiling to her face.

"Brenda has agreed to let you impregnate her....that is, if you want."

"No shit!"

"I'm not joking," Sharon assured her lucky son, "We were talking about it when you came in today. I've seen the way you look at Brenda... I hope you don't mind me volunteering you for the task."

"And Chris is in the dark about this?" Brad asked, trying to hide his obvious interest.

"Yes. It has to be that way too. He can't ever find out."

"So, Brenda said it was okay for me to fuck her?" Brad's concern about Chris's feelings disappeared fast enough.

"It's not going to be like you and me, honey. It's going to have to be done with, uh, some detachment. She's just looking to get pregnant. . .it would be a no-frills thing."

123456...9