Med Station X

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpholt
rpholt
76 Followers

Esme reached behind Felice’s head, and pulled the woman’s mouth down to her teat. “Drink, my love, and we shall see, if milk of mine, thy lusts set free.” Her soft chant, almost a whisper, set Felice’s mind spinning, wanting, hungering.

Felice reached out with both hands, and cupped the small, yet full breast, ran her lips over the nipple, licked a circle around the aureola, then fastened her lips over the nipple and sucked. Her fingers kneeded the breast gently, and the warm milk squirted forth, bathing her tongue, tasting of cinnamon and honey, making her mouth feel hot. She drank, greedily, the milk warming her throat, all the way down to her stomach. She paused and pulled away, to say, “Zera, you have to taste this…” and reached around to pull Zera off the bed, to kneel before the faery princess.

Zera took the other breast in her soft tentacled fingers, and licked it, teasing the nipple for several seconds, before taking it into her mouth. “Mmmmm…” she moaned.

Esme turned to kiss Lance, as he began to rub his palm over her vulvae. She spread her legs wider, and pulled the heads of both women against her, pressing her nipples into their mouths, crushing her breasts against their faces. She looked dreamily into Lances eyes, and murmured, “Yesssssssssssssssssss.”

Simultaneously, Felice and Zera reached out to touch Esme’s vulvae, pushing Lance’s hand away, Felice fingering the right side, Zera fingering the left. Each dipped a finger into a soft moist vagina, then up and around her clits. Esme gasped, and her breathing became quicker, more shallow. Her wings unfurled, and began to flutter. Her milk all but gone, Zera and Felice turned to lick each other’s tongues for a moment, then licked their way down Esme’s abdomen. Lance lifted Esme, and set her down on his knee, supporting her at her waist, while she spread her legs still farther, to accommodate both Zera and Felice. Both women began licking hungrily at her slits, alternately pushing their tongues in and out, and up to lick and suck on Esme’s clits. The faery trembled, her wings buzzed rapidly and she came, arching her back, pushing out her breasts, singing a high, pulsing, airy note, her juices spilling out over the tongues of the women, dribbling into their mouths. Felice, excited and unable to stop herself, began rubbing her own clit.

The faery’s ejaculate excited Zera greatly, and she shoved her tongue deeply into Esme’s vagina, drinking all she could. When she could get no more, she lay down on the floor, pulling Esme to her, placing Esme’s hand on her star, begging.

Esme smiled, and moved down between Zera’s legs, to run her fingers along the creases of the Meluan pussy, and bent to lick along those creases. She worked diligently, placing a slender finger in the center of the asterisk, gently pushing inward, until it opened. Esme moved the finger in and out over the warm, oily cilia, then pushed her tongue inside, enjoying the flavor of the alien vagina. The star opened wider, and Esme flicked her tongue around inside, exciting the cilia, while still pushing even more fingers in and out, over the surface. Zera’s vaginal muscles fluttered, and paused, fluttered again, and paused, and when Esme inserted her entire hand, the fluttering continued, the cilia vibrated wildly, and Zera came intensely, while Esme licked up what she could. She was suddenly joined by Felice, and Zera pushed both their heads against her body as she experienced a series of orgasms she had never felt before. Her oily essence ran down her buttocks, beading up on the carpet. Felice kept one hand busy inside her own pussy, bringing herself to orgasm.

Lance came around and dipped a finger into Zera’s pulsing pussy, then licked it off. He reached for another finger full, then pushed the finger into Esme’s right slit, massaging her until she raised her tiny ass enough for him to get behind her and push the head of his cock into her vagina. She was definitely ready for him, and he slowly pushed himself farther in, as Esme backed herself onto his rod, still licking Zera’s open cunt.

Zera’s convulsions finally subsided, and she lay gasping for breath. Lance sat back on his heels, pulling the faery up with him, careful not to press on her wings. Felice turned to watch as Esme rode Lance, watching until she couldn’t stand it any longer. She pulled Esme off Lance, up onto the bed, maneuvering so her pussy was out over the edge. She pulled Esme into a sixty-nine position, and begged Lance to fuck her. Lance kneeled up and entered Felice, while Esme watched the show, her slits and clits being licked toward another climax. She leaned down and began to lick and suck on Felice’s clit, while Lance rammed in and out of her vagina.

Lance felt the tension build in his cock and balls, and thrust harder, and faster, pumping his hot semen into Felice twice, then pulled out, so Esme could watch as his third spurt sprayed her face. Esme quickly took his cock into her mouth, taking his fourth, fifth and sixth spurts, and swallowing them.

Felice still hadn’t come, so Esme redoubled her efforts, rubbing Lances thick semen over Felice’s clit until her climax began. Then she clamped her mouth over the clit, sucking hard, flicking her tongue over it, while jamming her fingers into the woman as far as they would go. Felice shook strongly in a series of multiple orgasms, her vaginal muscles pulsing. Lance put a finger in, alongside Esme’s to feel the contractions, and Zera reached up to do the same. The three held their fingers inside of Felice, until her body calmed, grinning at each other, then kissing each other. Then Esme got off of Felice, and the four of them sat up, smiling at each other. Esme folded her wings.

“So,” said Zera, “did her milk excite you, dear?”

“Oh, God, yes! It looked like her vaginal fluid was what excited you, dear.”

“Absolutely.”

“Zera,” Esme chimed in, “your vaginal fluid is delicious!”

“Thank you. I’m glad you enjoyed it.”

The three women continued their discussion, comparing flavors and sensations, occasionally reaching out playfully to touch each other until it was time to dress for breakfast. Lance merely leaned back against the wall, watching and listening, while Esme softly, lovingly stroked his softened shaft. His mind gliding fondly through the sexual encounters of the past month, Lance decided he would remain at Med Stations X, permanently, possibly the luckiest man alive.

End of file.

rpholt
rpholt
76 Followers
1...456789