Med Station X

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpholt
rpholt
76 Followers

“I was wondering, Lance…you seemed to really like the Globulan. What did Suchitu do for you that was different?”

He grinned down at her, watching her stroke his penis, and said, “Well, when I was inside her, she would stroke her lemma over my cock, but what was special, was the way she would twist it sideways every once in a while. That really felt good on the tip.”

“Like this?” Felice gripped his glans and twisted her hand to the side. His cock jerked, and he gasped.

“Yes, like that…”

Felice plunged her mouth back down on his cock, and when its tip reached the rear of her upper palate, she jerked her head, twisting to the side. She felt his spasm of pleasure, pulled back, plunged down again, and jerked her head in the opposite direction. He spasmed again with another gasp, and began thrusting his hips, holding her head with both hands as he fucked her mouth. She stayed with him, twisting once, every half-dozen strokes, or so, until she felt him pull on her head really hard, and he released his semen into her mouth. She deliberately pulled back, holding just the tip between her lips, allowing his semen to jet against the roof of her mouth, savoring the taste of it, then plunged back down, sucking hard, rubbing her tongue underneath the jerking cock, until he had no more to give. She held him in her mouth, caressing his balls with her fingers, until he began to deflate, before she withdrew. She sat on his lap again, rubbing her slit against his cock, and kissed him.

Lance tasted his semen on her lips, and Felice licked his lips to get the last taste of it. Then she pulled away, and stood up. “Thank you, again, Lance. I have some work to get done now. Don’t forget to finish your lunch.” With that, she left the deck.

* * *

During the night, Lance awoke with the feeling of being watched. Still groggy with sleep, he looked around the dark room, and thought he saw two glowing eyes, like cat’s eyes, like large, predatory cat’s eyes, staring at him. He came alert, sitting up, suddenly, but the eyes had disappeared. “Computer, light on!” But as he looked around his room, he saw no lion or tiger, or jaguar waiting to pounce on him, just the dresser, the chair, the nightstand, the sink and the walls. “It must have been a dream,” he said to himself. “That’s what it was, a dream.” He settled back down on the mattress and closed his eyes, but left the lights on. Lance fell into an uneasy sleep.

* * *

After breakfast, Lance entered the recovery room, to relieve Felice’s watch. The blue girl was sitting up, frowning at Felice, but accepting a spoonful of gelatin, while Felice spoke to her. “Ah, Lance, you can take over. She’s eating soft foods now, but she still hasn’t said anything. I was hoping she could at least tell me whether the gelatin is to her liking. I don’t know what she thinks of the flavor, but I added those vitamins and minerals that seem to be compatible with her body chemistry. If this works, we’ll try her on solid foods tomorrow. I just wish I knew what she was thinking.” The creature frowned even more sternly at Felice.

“Okay. Why don’t you go get some lunch…” he grinned at her, “…unless you’re still full from breakfast…”

Felice grinned back as she passed him, and patted his ass. “I’ll see you later.”

The alien’s frown followed Felice out of the room until the door slid shut, then she turned to Lance, and smiled, a dazzling smile.

“Oh ho! So you like me now, huh?” Lance gave her a smile in return. “Just let me check you’re bio-readings and I’ll see if I can give you some more of that good gelatin.” He turned to look at the wall-mounted displays.

“Lance…” came a small voice, an utterly soft, musical, airy voice. Lance’s head jerked around to look at the alien. “…Lance, I want to thank you for saving my life.”

He spun around to face her, grinning. “Why, you little vixen. You can talk!” Surreptitiously, Lance touched a button on the side of the console, starting a hidden audio-video recorder he had installed.

She looked at him, perplexed. “I am not an earth female fox.”

“Look,” he replied, “I didn’t mean vixen literally. It’s an expression that connotes a wiley, fox-like ability for deception. In a way, I think it fits.”

“I did not mean to deceive you out of ill will. I needed first to be certain I could trust you.”

“You will always be able to trust me, my lady,” he said with a bow, walking over to her bed.

“I may very well be able to trust you, but I still must be most cautious.” She looked away, toward the door.

“I understand. Your ship was attacked, and you were the only survivor.” Lance took her very tiny hand in his, saying, “I want you to know that I will do everything in my power to help you, my lady.”

She smiled back, “But you don’t even know who I am, or what I am. Why would you want to help me without knowing that? How do you know that helping me might jeopardize your own life, and the lives of those you love?”

“I don’t know that, but I do know exactly what you are.”

Her eyebrows rose, her eyes wide. She pulled her hand out of his. “What do you know?”

“You’re a Faery.”

“How did you find out,” she asked, her eyes shadowed with fear.

“Reasoning. Simple logic. You look very much like the pictures in ancient earth stories of faeries. Your elegant body, the light-weight hollow bones, and so on, is adapted for flight. I’m guessing that either you have not developed your wings, or you somehow hide them within that protrusion on your back.”

“You like my body?”

“It’s exceptionally beautiful. You are exceptionally lovely.”

She smiled up at him, and sat up, one leg crossed under the other, which dangled over the edge of the bed in a very provocative manner. Slowly, from behind her, wings began to unfold, very long, lacy, dragonfly wings. Nearest her body, the wings were blue, matching her skin tone, while farther away, they became translucent, and at the outer tips, transparent. She fluttered her wings.

Lance’s mouth dropped open in awe. “You are the most beautiful creature I have ever seen. Would you grace me with your name, my Lady?”

“You may call me Esme. Lance, I show you what I am because I do trust you, at least more than I would trust most other humans. You were the one to open my stasis chamber and carry me out to safety. You were gentle with me, even when I threatened you. The doctor said that you made the surgical equipment that allowed her to operate on me. I would have died were it not for you. And so I give you my gratitude, to see me as no others may.”

“Could you grant me one wish, Esme?”

“There is no magic, Lance. Wishes really are old faery tales.”

“I know that. But my one wish would be to see you fly. Only when you feel strong enough, of course.”

She smiled up at him. “That’s a wish I could easily grant, if you would be so kind as to disconnect me from the IV unit for a few minutes.” She held up her arm, and Lance reached over her to disconnect the tubing at a junction nearest her forearm. She leaned slightly forward, and her breasts brushed his forearm, and he shivered, forcing down the pleasure of her touch, trying to remain calm and clinical. She stood up on the bed, stretching her arms, which pushed her breasts out, flexing her wings several times, then fluttered them. Her beating wings buzzed softly, gaining speed, and she lifted from the bed, and zoomed around the room, coming to alite atop a cabinet. She sat there, smiling down at him. “Oh, thank you, Lance! It has been so long since I could fly freely.” She took off again in a flurry of wings, circling the room first in one direction, then the other, and came to hover in front of him. She kissed his lips, then rose slowly in front of his eyes, displaying her feminine charms, and flew back to the table, to land, breathless, seated as she had been before, with one leg dangling over the edge, the slit of one vagina, open to his sight. “Ohhh, that was wonderful, but now I’m so hungry.”

Lance handed her the bowl of gelatin and the spoon, knowing she had more than enough strength to eat on her own, now. He sat down to watch her. “If I died tomorrow, I would die happy. You have fulfilled one of my earliest childhood wishes, to see a faery in flight. If only I could see you fly in a forest…”

Esme looked up from her repast. “Someday, perhaps, you may. I’m sure my father would perm…” Her expression went suddenly bleak, and tears welled up in her eyes. Her wings drooped down.

Lance jumped up and came to her side. He took the bowl and set it aside, then took her shoulders in his hands, bending down to be eye-level with her. “Esme, what happened to your father?” he asked softly. The faery threw herself against his chest, crying, and he had to be extremely careful, not to hurt her wings. One hand still on her shoulder, he placed the other hand on her lower back, pressing her gently to him, and simply held her, until her tears slowed. Being noble, he tried to ignore the sensual thrill of pressing her small, perfect body against him.

“My father was killed,” she said at last, her voice tremulous. “I saw a human trader captain destroy his ship. I barely escaped, with the help of Purro. The trader attacked my shuttle, and I was wounded. Purro put me in stasis, and came here.”

“I am so sorry, Esme. No wonder you don’t trust humans. If I could right this horrible wrong, I would. But I am only an engineer. The most I could do is repair your ship. Uh, who is this Purro, your ship’s computer?”

Esme pulled away from him, and sat down, drying her tears on the edge of the sheet. “No. Purro is my guardian. He has been here all the time, with me. Purro told me of what you did, all of you. He has been watching you.”

“Then I’m not crazy. I have been seeing someone else, moving around here. Is he here now?”

“Promise me you will not be afraid.”

“I promise.”

“Purro, show yourself to Lance. Nicely now, I don’t want to frighten him.”

Lance looked around, “Okay, where is this Purro?”

Esme pointed up to the top of the cabinet she had sat on. Expecting to see another faery, Lance turned his attention to the cabinet. The air shimmered in a rainbow of colors that deepened and took on a solid black form, the form of a black panther with exceptionally long fangs, that sat atop the cabinet looking down at him. Lance felt his heart in his throat as the creature jumped down and came over to sit before him, alongside Esme’s bed. The head of the predator was high as his naval, just sitting there. The thing must have been at least five feet long.

Esme buzzed down to hover before the creature’s eyes. “I told you not to frighten him. Apologize.”

The big cat grinned, and said, “I apologize, Lance. I was just having a little fun with you.”

Esme nodded, and flew back to her seat on the bed.

Lance sat down on his chair, his knees still shaking. “That’s alright, Purro. I can see you would be a very effective guardian for Esme, and I’m actually happy she has someone like you to protect her. You’re a pilot?”

“Yes, and more. And I would also thank you for the care and compassion you have shown my liege. It is very difficult for us to trust humans. For so long we have been driven from world to world to escape persecution.” The cat’s tail lashed back and forth.

“I wouldn’t have known. I would apologize to you on behalf of all of them, if I could, but I doubt it would do any good. For all my people know, faeries are merely ancient legends. Your people must have visited earth a long time ago, when humanity was young. If they attack you in space, it is most likely because they don’t know who you are. I think, if they did know, at least if the authorities knew of you, they might be able to put a stop to human expansion into your territories. I might be able to arrange…”

Purro stood up, growling. Lance shut up. “Silence, Purro!” said Esme, and the cat stopped growling and sat down, again. “Lance, we are very afraid of doing that. We have been hurt too many times in the past.”

“I understand that, but if I could get both sides together to listen…maybe we could have a conference…here, at this station.”

“I can see you genuinely believe what you say. Perhaps, I could get my people to listen.” Esme’s shoulders sagged, and she folded her wings. “So tired…” Lance leaped up, and caught her shoulders, carefully lowering her to the bed.

“My lady, you still need rest and food.” He leaned over her and reconnected the IV, momentarily checking to see that it was flowing properly. He picked up the bowl, and offered her a spoonful of gelatin. She lifted her head to eat it, then lay back down. Her beautiful features appeared drawn. “Esme, why don’t you try to get some rest. I’ll just stay here with you. Purro and I will watch over you. Won’t we.” Lance sat down. Purro nodded and curled up on the floor, watching Lance.

An hour went by. Purro perked up, stood up and came to sit down beside Lance’s chair. “I have an itch behind my left ear,” he whispered. “Would you mind scratching it?” Lance reached down to scratch behind the cat’s ear. Absently, he began to scratch behind the other ear, then to pet the soft fur. Purro purred softly.

“So that’s where you got you name,” Lance whispered. He looked down at the cat, then over to the sleeping form of the naked faery. “God, she’s so beautiful…so perfect…” he whispered without thinking.

“Yes she is. I have been in her service for twenty-five of your years, since she was an infant. The king asked me to…” The black cat paused, realizing he was babbling. He looked at Lance.

Lance smiled to reassure him. “I thought she might be a princess. Someone with so fierce a guardian as you would have to be of royal blood.”

“Lance,” said Purro, “I would ask that you keep our secret.”

“That could be difficult. There are monitoring systems in all patient rooms. I would doubt whether the doctor is watching right now, but she’ll find out eventually. Besides, it really would be best for her treatment and recovery if Esme would talk to Dr. Tunuma.”

“The Princess is still unsure about how to handle this. Secrecy has always been our watchword. Please do not tell them, yet.”

Lance glanced at the sleeper, thinking it over. “Alright, I won’t tell them, yet. But they’ll know about you and her very soon, anyway. It really would be better if she told them now.”

The cat grinned at him. “I think she was right about you. You are exceptionally honorable, for a human. If you were one of us, there would probably a knighthood in the offing. Although,” the creature looked into his eyes with his own golden orbs, and his tone became serious, “I think you would rather have her affections.” Lance said nothing, and turned his attention to the diminutive woman on the bed, watching the slow rise and fall of her breasts.

“I have observed you. I have seen how you look at her. I have seen you making sex with the other women, even the alien one. You love them both, but not as life mates. And they feel the same of you. You are friends, very close friends, but only friends. On the other paw, those two love each other with a passion that goes beyond mere friendship. They are true soul mates, life mates. It is unusual for different species to be thus, but not unheard of. I can tell you they greatly enjoyed the gift you gave them.”

“You have, indeed been observing us,” Lance replied in a whispered chuckle. “You understand much more of us than I would have suspected.”

“I, too, have loved, Lance. My mate, Galorra, was on that shuttle with me. She was my copilot. She died to save us. I had to leave her body in an asteroid field, to lighten the ship. I intend to go back for her if I ever can. She deserves that honor.”

Lance thought about seeing two of those ferocious creatures protecting Esme. The thought was both heartening and frightening at the same time. “I grieve with you for your loss,” he said, petting the cat on the head. “She must have been a wonderful…what are you called?”

“Our species is called the Vorn. For centuries, we have been honored to protect the Faeries, though once we fought them for possession of our homeworld. When we discovered they were fleeing human treachery, we decided they were not only worthy adversaries, but also worthy allies, for human hunters often came to our world.”

Lance had been absentmindedly petting the fearsome creature as he listened enjoying the feel of its soft fur. Suddenly he realized what he was doing. “Oh my,” he said, pulling his hand back. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to be petting you like…like that. I don’t mean to offend you.”

The cat smiled at him. “That’s one the things the Vorn like about creatures with two or more hands where their paws should be. We enjoy being petted. It calms the nerves.”

Without hesitation, Lance put his hand back, and scratched the Vorn behind its ears. “That’s what it does for us, too. A long time ago they discovered that petting a cat or a dog would lower a person’s blood pressure, release endorphins. It was good for both heart patients, and even helped patients suffering from depression.”

“Petting an earth cat I could understand, but a dog?” Purro chuffed, and Lance knew he meant it as a joke.

“You know the doctor, Zera will be back in about thirty minutes. What do you want me to do?”

“Do what you know in your heart is right.”

“Then I won’t tell her a thing, yet.”

“She is your close friend. If you wish to tell her that Esme spoke, that much is okay. It will relieve the tension I have seen about her, and Felice, when they are here. And you are correct, that it should also help them with her treatment now. You have shown we can trust them that much. I, however, shall try to avoid being seen.”

“I’ve been meaning to ask you about that neat little trick you do.”

“Becoming invisible?”

“Yes, invisibility. That’s impossible, you know.”

“Is it?” The cat disappeared in a shimmer of colors, although Lance could still feel his hand on its head. They continued to talk in low tones as the Princess slept.


5

“Hmm, Zera’s already ten minutes late. I’d better go see what’s keeping her. You keep an eye on Esme, and stay invisible.” Lance got to his feet and walked out of the room. He went to Treatment 1, first assuming he’d find Zera there. He found both of them, staring at a screen with a view from the hidden camera he’d forgotten he’d activated. Suddenly, he felt his face flush.

“How long have you been watching?” he asked.

“Since you turned on the recorder,” said Zera. Felice nodded, but remained silent. For once, he couldn’t read the expression on either woman’s face.

“I’m sorry, I forgot about the recorder. I would have told you about the faery and her guardian, but they’re relying on my silence. I don’t want to lose their trust, and I don’t want to lose yours either. Will you please not tell them that you know?”

“Do you think you can trust us?” Felice asked.

“That’s not fair, Felice. You know I trust you. Tell me, how did you feel when you saw Esme fly?”

“I was in shock. To think that there could be any truth to three-thousand year old tales? I think every child wants to believe in faeries. But I grew up. Did you?” Her voice was cold iron.

“I can’t believe this. You’re angry with me for wanting to help someone that’s real? Something that’s not a legend? Why are you angry at me?”

“You were going to keep this a secret from us.”

“I was going to tell you that she can talk, Felice. And you must have heard me tell Purro that you’d probably find out, anyway.”

“But not that she was your true faery princess!” she snapped.

“My God, you’re jealous! I didn’t think that was possible. You’re jealous! What about you, Zera? Are you jealous, too?”

“No, Lance. I’m just hurt that you would even consider keeping a secret from us. Especially a secret this big.”

“I think there’s more. Esme made it clear she didn’t like either of you, but she likes me. She revealed herself to me. You’re both jealous of me.”

rpholt
rpholt
76 Followers
1...34567...9