Med Station X

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Esme sat demurely, looking at the screen, her head tilted, an amused smile on her lips.

Felice and Lance came around the table to face the screen. Esme flew up to sit on Lance’s shoulder, putting an arm around his head for support. Felice gave her an exasperated glance, then looked back to the screen. “Captain Dalton. I am Captain Stratton, this station. I am currently hosting a conference between Trader Captain McFadden, of theTaurean Queen, and the Princess Esmerelda of the Faery Kingdom of Yore. We were about to suggest a formal peace conference with the United Colonies of Greater Earth.”

The battleship captain put his disbelief on a shelf, and responded immediately. “I shall convey that message to Command Central immediately.” He turned to speak to his communications officer. “Stan, copy this entire recording to Admiral Chang’s office pronto, and keep transmitting.” He turned back. “Captain, do you know the occupants of the other vessel?”

Felice shook her head. “They haven’t tried to communicate yet, Captain.”

“Captain,” the computer spoke up, “the other vessel is now transmitting visual. Suggest we use split screen.”

“Split screen, full video.” The battleship’s interior image shrank to the right side of the screen, and an image of two blue-skinned, naked men, their wings extended, one sitting on a throne, appeared to the left.

“Father,” Esme whispered nervously.

“His Royal Highness, Ruler of Yore, Master of All He S…”

“Cut that out, Bitters!” said the faery on the throne. “Cut to the chase!”

“King Lichtar!” said the disgruntled chamberlain.

“Eadaoin!” The fae king looked sternly at his daughter, as she sat on Lance’s shoulder, an expression of resigned stubbornness on her face.

“Yes, Father,” she replied.

“You have exposed yourself and your people to the race of men. What have you to say for yourself?”
“My Father and King,” she spoke with firm conviction, “When Commander Purro brought me to this station, I was dying. Purro watched these humans, and the Meluan as the three of them worked hard to save my life. I know them to be good and honest people and valiant leaders in the care, concern, and respect they have for others, whether of their own kind or alien. I had no reason to fear them, yet, when I first awoke, I did. They proved their good intentions, and their worthiness to know me in my true form.

“I have listened to the reasoning of this man, and these women. They have made it clear to me that the course the Fae have chosen leads only to death, destruction, extinction. To survive by theft and engendering hatred in the hearts of others, may be one way to live, temporarily, but it is not the way to live well. I am convinced that the only proper way for our continued existence, is to settle a world, and open trade with other races. For that purpose, this man, Commander Lance Vogel, has suggested to me, and I do formally request a peace conference to be held at this station within the month.”

“Commander Vogel, have you corrupted my daughter?”

“If you mean, have I had sex with her, I don’t think that’s even possible, Sir.” Lance noticed the king’s expression of amusement. “But if you mean, did I plant ideas of trust and friendship, and peaceful trade in her head, that I did, your Majesty, and I plead guilty.”

“Eadaoin, other than these three, what makes you believe that peace is even possible with a people who have hunted us for so many centuries?”

She flew over to stand by the man seated across the table. “Sire, this is Captain McFadden of the Taurean Queen. As soon as he knew who and what we were, he was immediately penitent of his actions. Captain, you may speak to the King.” The man sat there for a moment, dumbfounded, with a tear running down his cheek.

“Well, Captain McFadden, what have you to say for yourself.”

The captain stood up, and bowed, then said, “Your Majesty, when your daughter revealed herself to me, I was, and still remain in utter awe, to know that your people really exist, as in my grandmother’s tales. I was shocked and horrified to learn how my ancestors mistreated and murdered your people. I was terrified at the thought that I might have killed you when I destroyed your ship. I beg your forgiveness for myself, and for my people, for we are no longer the primitive Celts you feared. We reason, we value life, and free trade. I make my personal commitment to you that I will do everything in my power to atone for the wrongs of the past. I forfeit claim on the cargo your daughter…eh…appropriated from my hold. I shall replace the cargo from my own funds to see that the Vega Colony gets what they need. Moreover, I know of two habitable, yet uninhabited planets that would be kind to your people, where you could make a real home for yourselves, establish a solid base for your kingdom. I offer you my service and my ship. I am a wealthy trader, and therefore well-known. At the peace conference, I could help you attract the right kind of attention. This is what I have to offer, your Majesty.”

“Eadaoin, this man speaks from the heart?”

“He does, Sire. I have seen it in his heart.”

“Excellent. Commander Vogel, you seem to have had a profound influence on my daughter. She has grown in ways you could not understand. I see in her, something of a wisdom she had never displayed. For that alone, I would heap my thanks upon you. If I could grant you one wish…”

“Oh, your Majesty, Eadaoin has already granted me my heart’s desire.” The king looked at him, suspiciously. “All my life I’ve wanted to see a faery in flight. That was my wish. Seeing her fly was worth more to me than all the gold in the universe.” Eadaoin fluttered back up to his shoulder and kissed his forehead.

“You are a man of simple needs, Commander.”

“I’m an engineer, Sire. My pleasure is in fixing things and seeing them work again. I helped to fix Eadaoin’s wounds, to make her whole again. I just wanted to see that she worked okay.”

“You fixed much more than my body,” she whispered in his ear. “You fixed me, and my people as well.”

“I shall come aboard your station, and we shall arrange this peace conference, Captain Stratton. Please find accommodations for my entourage,” said the King.


7

Suddenly Med Station X seemed crowded. With Earth Force providing temporary support staff from the battleship,Maya, Captain Stratton, released from her medical duties, spent most of her time on Decks 1 and 2, in administrative duties, and feeling too much like an hotel manager. With a staff of ten doctors and thirty assorted med techs, Chief Medical Officer Tunuma spent much more of her time overseeing activity on the five hospital decks, and less in her own office and lab. Chief Engineer Vogel, whose office was now one level above the cafeteria deck, seemed to appear and disappear at random, anywhere on the station, and was often thought to be in three or more places at once, overseeing his staff, as well as working on his own projects. (He didn’t mention to anyone, the secret zero-gee service shaft he used to move quickly between decks.)

No longer in need of treatment, her body fully healed, Eadaoin (Esme) had her own temporary quarters on Deck 14, not far from her father’s. At 1800, station evening, she touched the door chime of the new joint quarters of Felice and Zera, on the clothing optional staff deck. Thus far, most of the deck was empty of occupants, except for a civilian astrophysics research team from theMaya, and, of course, Lance. “May we enter?” she asked when the door slid open, indicating herself, and a thin package, apparently floating three feet off the deck.

“Of course, Esme, Purro, please come in,” said Felice. “We were just dressing for dinner.” Both she and Zera were half-way into their dress uniforms.

“If you’re going to my father’s dinner party, you needn’t bother with clothing.”

“Perhaps, but our going naked would scandalize the Captain and crew of theMaya. I’m afraid protocol requires our dress uniforms.”

Zera grinned and spoke up. “Of course, if the King were to say something about feeling insulted by his human visitors being dressed in his presence, while he and his entourage wore only skin, it might make things very interesting.”

Esme laughed. “While my father might find your suggestion amusing, he is making the effort to engender friendship, not make potential trading partners uncomfortable. As a concession, all of us will be wearing clothing for this formal dinner.”

“Not all of us,” said Purro, fading into view, holding the package on his head between his ears. “although, Esme, are you going to give them the package, or have I just gained a new hat for this affair?”

“I’m sorry, Purro,” she giggled. She took the box and handed it to Felice. “After the party, I’m going to Lance to thank him for everything he had done for us, and give him a very personal reward. That” she said pointing to the box, “is a view screen, the only one attuned to the camera I secretly installed in Lance’s quarters. I thought you might wish to watch.” As both Felice and Zera gave her shocked looks, she forestalled their protestations. “I do this, not to appeal to prurient interest, but to show friendship. I want you to see that I offer him my body out of respect and friendship, and that I shall not attempt to influence his thinking, nor subvert him to our will.” She paused, and when they said nothing, continued.

“My father and I want you all to know that we greatly appreciate the tremendous amount of work the two of you and Lance have done on our behalf over the past week, especially considering the way I behaved when I first arrived on Med Station. I know I was unkind to you. Can you ever forgive me?”

Zera and Felice glanced at each other, then back to Esme. “Of course we forgive you, Esme. You had been wounded, in stasis, awakened in pain in a strange place, with possibly enemy humans around you, as well as a Meluan. You had reason to fear,” said Zera. “You needed time to learn that we could be trusted. Plus, you had several things, and, uh,” she looked at Purro, “someone to hide. We do understand.”

“But there is more than that, something you wouldn’t have understood about females of my species, although you might have noticed it.”

“Ah,” said Zera, “you refer to the way human males are affected by the mere sight of you?”

“Yes.”

“Yes,” Felice agreed, “we had noticed that. At first I thought it might be my imagination, the way Lance reacted to you. But then even over a comm channel, I saw Captain Dalton’s initial look of surprise, then he seemed to melt as he looked at you. He went from a command posture to that of a gawking boy in the space of two seconds.”

“So did his bridge crew,” Zera added. “I was wondering whether you would affect Meluan males the same way.”

“I would not know. Do Meluan’s have faeries or creatures like us within their ancient mythology?”

“I don’t think so,” Zera replied.

“Then I would doubt that we would have that effect on your males. We think that faery tales, true faery tales, excite something with the psychosexual structure of the human male mind. When they see us, we often find there is nothing they would refuse us.”

“Then why do you fear humans?”

“Human women hate us. They see us as attempting to steal their men from them. We believe in free sex with whomever we please, or wish to please. Most humans have very strong taboos about sex and mating. It is the primary reason I originally mistrusted you. It is also the reason I finally came to trust you. You do not possess Lance. You share him, but also allow him his own sexual freedom. This is very atypical for human behavior. The two of you, females of different species, consider yourselves mated. This is also atypical behavior, from what I understand of humans.”

“I see,” said Felice. “Now I do understand the cause of your fear. And I understand the generosity of your gift to us, in allowing us to watch you with our friend. Will you tell him of this?”

“That is up to you. If you both agree to tell him, I shall be with you when you do, but after, please.”

“Tomorrow morning would be a good time,” Felice offered.

“Yes, tomorrow morning,” Zera agreed.

“Tomorrow morning, then,” said Esme, and turned to leave, then looked back at the pair. “I want you both to know that I consider you friends, and would hope that you will think of me as such.”

“Esme,” said Felice, “we do. I do have a question, though. Your father calls you Eadaoin, yet you seem to prefer ‘Esme,’ with us. Is there some reason? I ask because I do not wish to make a faux paux in front of your father.”

“Either is acceptable in court. If you have a database of mythology in your computer, why don’t you look up the names Eadaoin and Lichtar.” With that she and the cat left.

* * *

Esme felt she had been prim and proper enough all evening, throughout the meal and the reception afterward. As she walked Lance back to his quarters, she became flirtatious, holding his hand, brushing up against his leg, looking up into his eyes with almost childlike innocence while mouthing sexual innuendoes. When she followed him inside, leaving Purro outside the door, Lance, who had been trying to hide his sexual excitement, said, “Esme, what are you trying to do? In all honesty, you’re making me very horny, and I don’t know what will happen if you keep it up.”

“Ah, but I know what will happen, and just how to keep you up!” She reached out and rubbed his expanding member through his dress pants. Then she removed her dress, with a single flick of a hand.

“Oh, Esme, I’m too big for you, I might hurt you.”

“I’m not as fragile as I look, Lance.” She flew up to be eye-to-eye with him. “Don’t you want me, Lance?” She looked into his eyes with an expression of love, as he nodded, feeling a deep longing, and a tingling in his groin. “I wish to reward you for the help you have given to me, and my people. You are a wonderful man, Lance. You are worthy of my affections. And there is something else, our genetic diversity has fallen severely. Although your sperm could not fertilize me directly, if you would permit it, our geneticists could extract those of your genes that we could use. They could be incorporated into our genome. I could even bear a child with your lovely black hair. I would like that. We would be exchanging gifts, Lance. Would you grant me that gift?” She rose slightly higher in the air, bringing her full breasts to his view. Lance gazed from her eyes to her breasts, gasped, and reached out to cup them gently.

“Esme, you have been my fantasy every night since I first saw you. Of course I want you, and of course you may use my sperm, but I don’t see how I could enter you without hurting you. Your vaginas are lovely, but much too small for me.”

“You will understand. Suck my titties, Lance.”

He did, and quickly discovered her milk to be a rich, sweet milk, with a cinnamony flavor that made his mouth feel hot, and made him want more, and the more he drank, the more euphoric he became, and the more lustful. Lance grabbed her around the waist, pulling her breasts tightly against his face, licking and sucking with abandon, rubbing his hands up her bare back, underneath her fluttering wings. “You…are…not…nursing…are…you…???” he gasped between licks.

“Our women can produce two kinds of milk, Lance, one for our children, and one for our men. That’s good, darling, yes, suck it out, drink it up. Mmmmm. That feels so gooooodddd. But I have no children, yet. I wish my first to have some of your genes. Ohhhhhhhh.” She pulled Lance’s head back by his hair, and flew higher, flexing to rest her thighs on his shoulders, bringing her paired vulvas into view. “Kiss them, Lance, lick my pussies.”

Lance grabbed her tiny buttocks, and pulled her up to his lips. She wrapped her arms around the back of his head as he began to kiss, and lick and suck on her small vertical slits, licking up the length of first one, then the other. Lance discovered a tiny, but swollen bud above each slit, and as he licked them, she shuddered with pleasure, moaning his name. He planted his lips on her left clit, and sucked, bringing forth a whole body shudder, accompanied by a frenzied buzzing of her wings. He drew back for a moment and looked up at her face to see her lovely eyes closed, her mouth open, her chest heaving, and he descended again to fasten his lips to the other clit.

As Esme trembled in joy, she gasped, “Please, Lance, put your fingers inside me…” He complied, holding her body up with one hand, probing her right slit with his index finger, which slid easily inside her. He moved it in and out, in and out, and her trembling increased, her wings buzzed. He pushed his middle finger into her left slit, and moved his hand, so both fingers fucked her, as he continued sucking and licking. Her back arched, and she climaxed, singing a single, clear high note, her voice like a flute, only a small amount of her oily ejaculate dripped over his hand. Lance licked it from his hand, finding the taste very like a cherry-flavor, which drove him to stick his tongue into her left vagina, then into her right, savoring her flavor.

She held tight to his head, until her orgasms subsided. “You have stimulated me enough for my vaginal muscles to loosen properly, Lance. I am ready for you.” She flew backward, dropped and pulled his pants down, as he unbuttoned his shirt, its front now wet with her juices.

Lance had a raging hard-on, and Esme stood before him, grasping his shaft with both hands. A single clear droplet of his lubricant sat at the tip of his glans, and she licked it off, running her tongue around the head, producing spasms of pleasure. She forced him back onto the bed, his cock sticking straight into air. Esme flew up and settled her twin slits over his rod, trying to decide which side to use first. As Lance watched in fascination, Esme grabbed his penis, and pushed the head into her right vagina, advancing slowly, then drawing back, then going deeper, and pulling out, and finally plunging herself down, engulfing his entire length. She rode him, sliding up and down on his shaft, and within moments, Lance was rising to meet her, matching her thrust for thrust, driving his cock into her lovely body as she squirmed and wriggled wildly above him, her wings fluttering and buzzing, her body arching, her eyes shut tight, a bright green flush to her cheeks, chest and breasts. Lance lost all semblance of control, shooting his load, deep inside her. Esme allowed her own body to climax, and she screamed, wordlessly, collapsing forward, to fall on his chest. Her wings pulsing to a slow beat, her body trembling with pleasure, she lay on his chest, running her hands up to his hair.

“That was wonderful, Esme. Thank you,” he whispered, holding her, running his hands over her back and shoulders, careful to avoid the delicate wing membranes.

“That was just the beginning, my love,” she replied in a tone, unusually deep for her voice. She pulled herself off his cock before it could fully deflate, causing him another spasm of pleasure. Moving upward over him, she placed her right nipple to his lips. “Suck, darling, suck. Yesssss….mmmmm…that’s right, suck...” With her left hand she expressed some of her milk into her palm, and reached back to rub it on the head of his penis. He jerked as he felt his glans heatup. She moved off of him, folded her wings, and lay facing him on the bed, pulling him on top of her. “Fuck me, Lance, fuck me…” she begged. Esme held her left vagina open, pulling Lance’s penis to the entrance. He entered he with a long, slow stroke, moving forward until he was fully inside, then began a slow rhythm, out, out, out, almost withdrawing completely, then in, in, in, then out again. Esme reached up wrapping her arms about his neck, wrapping her legs around his thighs, suspending herself between his neck and his cock, and kissed him. Both Lance and Esme, gazing into each other’s eyes felt as if they were floating somewhere in space where time had no meaning, feeling only the intense joy they gave each other. Esme had three gentle orgasms while floating there, each heightening her pleasure, and finally Lance felt the urgency growing underneath the head of his cock, his balls tightening, the muscles in his thighs burning, his entire body throbbing for release. With a shout, he thrust hard, squirting his milt into her left vagina, while Esme’s own climax warped through her brain. When their contractions had subsided, he set her down on the bed, supporting himself on an arm so as not to rest his weight on her body, yet leaving his cock inside her warm sheath, until it finally deflated enough to fall out. Then he moved to lie alongside her, and held her to him for a long while, planting kisses on her lips, face, neck and breasts, running his fingers through her lovely hair, down over her breasts, and rubbing her clits and vaginal openings, occasionally poking a finger inside and gently finger-fucking her. All the while, she snuggled against him, rubbing his hips, his scrotum, his shaft.

1...456789