Med Station X

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a time, she said, “Lance, please get me a glass of water.” He complied, and she drained it, asking for another, which she also drained. He took a third glass of water for himself, trying to keep his eyes on her body as he drank. Setting the glass aside, he sat on the bed, and pulled her into his lap, her back against his chest. He kissed her while running his hands up and down her body, from her breasts to her pussies, and their joint excitement increased. He sucked on her right nipple, allowing some of her milk to dribble into his hand, and slathered it over the tip of his penis. Esme bent down, and sucked it until it was again firm. She jumped from his lap and knelt on the edge of the bed, spreading her wings again, saying, “I want your lance deep inside me.”

Lance stood up, positioning himself behind her, and rubbed his glans back and forth against both openings several times, before deciding to plunge again into her right sheath. She backed onto him, his balls slamming against her nether lips. It took him much longer to climax this time, but after long minutes, feeling and tweaking her nipples, rubbing her clits, watching her wings flutter, and listening to her joyous buzzing, they came again, lapsing once more into bliss.

When his contractions ended, she pulled off of him, pushing him back onto a chair, settling herself over his deflating cock. “Oh, Esme, love, even I can’t make it more than three times in a session.”

She flew up and thrust her left nipple into his mouth, commanding him to drink. “You didn’t think we were finished, yet, did you? With this, you can, darling, one more time.” Lance drank, and felt an inner strength and desire he didn’t know was possible. Carefully, she lowered her left vagina onto his penis, sinking until it filled her, and began a gentle rocking back an forth, chanting a lovely tune in a minor key in her airy tones as his eyes glazed over.

“When’er lonely thou might be,
Touch thy cock and dream of me.
Of sex and women, feel free,
Partake their many joys to thee.

“Should true love find thee,
Plant thy seed,
And give her joy,
Both happy be.

“If more than one
Doth cling to thee,
Pleasure them all,
Respectfully.

“Should thy mates leave thee,
Lost and free,
Then find my world.
Your home I’ll be.

“Now come my love
And sow thy love seed
Within my depths,
Our souls to feed.”


Lance lost control once more, spending the last drops of his semen within her. Her orgasm was mild, yet euphoric, and her wings buzzed. She clamped her vagina around his cock tightly, preventing him from deflating. “Now stand up, Lance.” He stood, as though in a trance, their bodies connected by their sexes. “Go to the bed.” He moved to the bed. “Lie down, Lance.” He lay down. Esme fell forward over his chest, and lay atop him, still joined intimately to his body. “Fall asleep, my darling, deep inside me, knowing that I shall watch o’er thee this night. Remember this. Though we shall love forever, we do not possess each other. I must leave soon to find my own world. You shall remain here, and love Felice and Zera, and whomever else you choose.” His breathing slowed, and became regular. “You may marry one or more women of your choice, and love them deeply, and give them joy. Should you have children, you are responsible for their wellbeing, their care, and helping them grow into healthy, psychosexually fulfilled adults.” Esme ran her fingers through his hair, and he smiled in his sleep. “However, if you are ever alone, or lonely, or feeling sad, dream of me and bring yourself to joy. And when, in the fullness of time, you become aged and too infirm to care for yourself, find my world, and come to me. I shall be waiting for you, and my body shall be your home.” Lance slept, and heard, and remembered.

* * *

In another cabin, just down the hall, other lovers touched each other, their light caresses bringing pleasure as they watched a small view screen, showing a faery riding a man’s cock.. “My goddess, she’s actually enchanting him. I thought she said there was no magic.” Felice’s fingers slowed inside Zera, pressing against the wall of the alien vagina. Zera gasped.

“I think, my love, this is no magic, merely a form of hypnosis,” said Felice.

“Shhh.”They listened intently to the song of the faery princess.

“She has done him no harm,” said Zera, “merely insinuated herself deep in his subconscious mind.” She toyed with Felice’s clit, while inserting a finger into her, and Felice’s breath came in short gasps. They watched as Esme had Lance lie down, and continued talking to him.

“She frees him to love others, but makes certain he will never forget her” Felice whispered in Zera’s ear, enjoying the sensations in her cunt, enjoying giving them back to her lover.

“She offers him a place to live out the last of his days and die in comfort. That’s so sweet.”

“No wonder men were so enamoured of faeries.” Felice reached over to flick off the view screen, its last image showing the faery lean down to kiss Lance’s chest, then leaning her arms on his chest, her head in her hands, watching his face as he slept.

A door chime interruped their thoughts. They sat up together, and Felice asked, “Who is it?”

“Lichtar.”

The women separated, slightly, placing their hands in their own laps. “Computer, open the door.”

King Lichtar stood in the doorway, flanked by two large, fierce-looking black Vorn, waiting to be invited in.

“Your Majesty,” Felice stood up and bowed slightly, “We were not expecting you. How may we help you at this late hour?”

Her outer labia, glistening with oil from Zera’s cunt, caught the king’s eye, and he gave them a knowing smile, raising one eyebrow, sniffing the air, letting them know that he knew precisely what they had been doing. He pointed to the view screen on the night stand. “You saw?”

“You knew?” Felice asked, dumbfounded.

“Of course. Eadaoin told me she wanted to have him. I asked her to request his permission to use his DNA to improve our genetic diversity. Are you going to invite me in?”

“I’m sorry, your Majesty, of course you may come in,” Felice said, flustered.

The naked faery stepped far enough into the room for the doors to close behind his wings, leaving the guards outside. “Thank you. Actually, I wanted to express my gratitude for your kind hospitality, and for the work both of you have done thus far. The evening has been a smashing success. Is there anything that I might be able to do for you in return. Anything at all?” The little creature stood there, wings fluttering lazily, hands out in supplication, his penis slowly rising.

“You might be able to answer some questions for me, about your biology?” Zera asked hopefully.

“I shall see that full texts are transmitted to your office, if that is your wish. However, I was hoping I might be able to do something more personal for you.” His penis expanded a little more.

“Just how personal do you mean, Sire?” asked Felice

The king stepped forward, his eyes on her wet nether lips. “Very personal.” His eyes flicked to Zera’s partly open star, still oozing her oily juice, which ran down her thighs.

Felice and Zera grinned at each other, and Zera knelt before the king. “Well, your Majesty, I was wondering, since your females have two vaginas, why your males have only one penis?”

Lichtar moved closer, taking her tentacle, and wrapping her soft fingers around his cock. “As you can see, even if you look very closely (she did), I do have only one sex organ, and you’ll notice in a full body scan, a single testicle inside the body. The penis may also be withdrawn into the body cavity, for more steamlined flight.” This he demonstrated, then extended it again. Now Felice was down alongside Zera, watching in fascination. “However, it is easier, just to leave it hanging out, so. Our females usually take a pair of mates, and each man uses a single one of her vaginae, so that his offspring may be known. Of course, we can run a DNA match if there is any confusion, but that’s usually unnecessary. Oh, that feels very good, Zera.” He looked at Felice, and she reached out to fondle his penis as well. The shaft became longer, thicker and harder.

Both women became excited, seeing the faery’s penis inflate from its normal size, proportionate to his small body, to one as large as Lance’s lance. Felice bent forward an tentatively took the conical tip into her mouth, tasting his blue cock. “Mmmm, cinnamon,” she said.

Zera leaned forward to taste the alien penis, as the king began to fondle their breasts. As she took him into her mouth, his wings fluttered, and his cock jerked. She tightened her oral grip, and began to suck. It wasn’t long before his cock spasmed and he ejected a small load of cinnamon-flavored semen into her mouth. Zera shared it with Felice.

“Don’t worry, my ladies” he said, “there’s lots more where that came from. We don’t have a prostate gland, but a special organ that makes semen on demand, directly from blood plasma. As long as I have a cup of water, every so often, I can come all night.”

Zera got up, went to the sink and filled a tall glass with water, while Felice lay back on the floor, pulling the faery on top of her. She had him sit on her chest above her breasts, and took his cock into her mouth, while he leaned back, playing with her nipples. He stood up, repositioned himself to stick his cock back into her mouth, and lay upon her, stretching to reach her vulva with his fingers and tongue. With his hot gism shooting against the back of her throat, his carminative saliva heating her clit, and his fingers swirling inside her pussy, Felice came strongly.

Ignoring the cup in Zera’s tentacle, the king lept to her, forcing her to sit on the bed, then to lie down. She pulled him by his thick cock, bringing it to the opening of her star, reached behind him, and shoved his hips forward, forcing it inside her. They fucked furiously for several minutes, he, enjoying sucking on her many nipples. Then the king felt her vaginal muscles flutter, then the strong vibrations of her cilia, and he came with a force that astonished him. “Goddess! You’re good!” he exclaimed. When Zera stopped trembling, and her contractions ceased, Lichtar pulled out of her, and motioned for Felice to join them on the bed. “My lady,” he grinned at her.

Felice lay down, spreading her legs, allowing the king to settle himself comfortably between them, the tip of his cock at the entrance to her vagina. She thrust her hips upward, impaling herself on his cock, and he bent gallantly to the task, modifying his degree of inflation to match her tunnel, so that he put just the right amount of pressure on her g-spot. Felice came too quickly, writhing her pussy up against his groin. He sensed her need, and continued to ride her attentively, movement for movement, thrust for thrust, bringing her to a still higher state of ecstasy, coming just as she came, staying inside her until she desired uncoupling.

The king seemed to sense their sudden desire to be with each other. “I thank you for allowing me to express my gratitude to you lovely ladies. I do have other duties to attend, tonight, several of them already waiting in the their beds, and I do not wish to give them cause for concern. If you will excuse me…” He drank the glass of water, bowed deeply, and turned to leave.

“Thank you, your Majesty,” the women said simultaneously, moving to caress each other on the bed. “We are most grateful for your service,” Felice added, nuzzling Zera’s top left nipple, while inserting a finger into her star.


8

Felice and Zera were just emerging from their bathroom, having awakened an hour earlier than necessary, when their door chime sounded. When asked, Lance and Esme identified themselves, and were admitted, while Purro remained outside. The “Good Morning’s” politely dispensed, Felice and Zera sat on the bed, Lance in the single chair, and Esme on his knee.

“Okay,” said Lance, “what’s so important I needed to get up this early?”

“Lance,” Felice began, “we wanted you to know, that out of friendship for us, Esme wanted us to watch you and her last night, so we would know she had done you no harm.”

Lance raised his eyebrows, gave a half smile and said nothing.

“I gave them a viewscreen coded to a camera I had planted in your quarters, Lance,” said Esme. I specifically wanted to dispel any possible anxiety they might have, and especially any nonsense about magic.”

“Ah,” he said, his smile getting wider, “that’s perfectly alright. Ladies, I hope you enjoyed watching as much as I enjoyed Esme.”

“We did!” they said, simultaneously, and glanced at each other, grinned, clasped hands (tentacles), and kissed.

“I do have a question, though, Esme. You did enchant him, didn’t you?” Felice asked.

“Yes, I sang a chant to him, using tones that would stimulate his subconscious mind, producing a form of hypnosis. It’s not magic, merely an altered state of mind.”

“You did?” asked Lance. When Esme nodded at him, he said, “I do remember something, a beautiful song, but what it was about…I don’t know. However, I do find you enchanting.” He kissed her cheek.

“I suggested that although you may love me, and I, you, we are free to love others. I do not possess you. I would be very happy if you found and married another woman, or more than one, for that matter. I may soon have a pair of mates, after we establish our new homeworld. You may come and visit us if you wish. I’m hoping my children will carry some of your genes. You’ll want to see them.” She kissed his lips, lightly.

“Of course, I’ll come to see your children…our children.”

“Esme,” said Zera, “you suggested we look up your and your father’s names. The linguistic banks say those are names of an ancient fae god and goddess. Did you mean to suggest…”

“That I am a goddess? No. As Esmerelda, I am mortal. However, I am, what you might call a receptacle or repository for a racial memory, an historical record, passed down from my mother, and from her mother, and so on, and it remains within the royal bloodlines. It shall pass to one of my daughters. The bearer receives the name Eadaoin, a sort of title, in honor of the Great Mother of our species. She was the Goddess of Beauty and Feminine Sexuality.

“In that same way, Lichtar was the God of Manly Arts, carpentry and woodworking, and Male Sexuality. My father passes that memory to a son, in this case, my brother Lichtar Arvin. Arvin is somewhere in the Orion sector at the moment. I haven’t seen him for a few years.”

“So where is your mother?”

“She is in the Sagittarius sector, on a ship headed toward the galactic core, searching for another world to inhabit. She still doesn’t know about this current situation and peace conference, and it will take a few weeks for a message to reach her.” Esme looked a little sad thinking about that.

“So your family has spread out among the stars searching for a place to avoid humans? And all because of some nasty Celts, 2500 years ago? Why didn’t you just punish them for what they did?”

“Oh, we punished them, all right. We put a horrible curse upon them.”

Three sets of eyes stared at the faery princess, wondering what they could have done?

“Because they were so superstitious, so inclined to believe any nonsense they heard, we saddled them with a religion that teaches them sex is a sin, that enjoyment of a perfectly natural life function is sinful. They are told that they are born in sin. They are taught that sins of the flesh are evil temptations. That way, their belief systems are constantly at war with their natural biological drives. It generates incredible guilt. The men need sex, but feel horribly guilty afterwards. They become afraid to pleasure their wives. Because they need sex so much, they will do things with other women that they would not do with their wives. That compounds their feelings of guilt. The women, because they get little or no pleasure from sex, begin to loathe it. Because they have children from something they loathe, they do not love their children as much as they could, or should. The process often extends to physical abuse of wives and children.

“The children feel the lack of love, receive that same detrimental religious training, and grow up repeating the mistakes of their parents, and the cycle continues. The people’s lives are miserable because of their beliefs, and they are taught that they must believe without question. The religion rejects reason, in favor of unquestioning obedience to unreasonable principles. They live in misery forever.”

“That’s horrible! It’s cruelly inhumane,” said the blue-scaled alien.

“That’s religion,” Felice giggled. “I wonder why you didn’t just wipe the Celts out?”

“We don’t deliberately kill, when it isn’t necessary. There was always the chance that they would learn to reason clearly, to question their beliefs, and to study nature systematically, instead of accepting nonsense in faith. You see, we did leave them a way out, if they would only use their brains. However, the religious conversion process did eventually absorb the entire Celtic populus. It wasn’t quite as effective as we had hoped. The idea was that if sex was sinful, and life was miserable, they would be less inclined to reproduce, and would eventually become extinct. Humans were more resilient than we expected. They developed compensatory neuroses, effectively shunting or displacing their feelings of guilt in different directions, and continued having sex anyway. Captain McFadden’s heavy guilt complex is a perfect example of neurotic behavior. Which turns out to be useful for us.”

“I see,” said Zera. “You gave them the chance to redeem themselves through logic and self- education, but they failed.”

“Yes, I remember there were some wise people, called witches, who did try to study nature, but the church persecuted and killed them. They couldn’t afford to have people thinking for themselves, contrary to doctrine. The church reserved the practice of magic to itself, during its own rituals.”

“True. I have read some of human history. Humans have done terrible things to each other in the name of religion,” said Zera.

“That’s why most nations abandoned religious practices in the twenty-second century,” Felice said. “People were beginning to realize just how much of a sham it was, how they were being manipulated by a few people merely interested in personal power.”

Lance, who had been listening to the exchange, finally spoke up. “It took contact and trade with three extraterrestrial species to do it, but we did finally throw off the yoke of religion. I only wish it hadn’t taken quite so long.”

“If it hadn’t taken this long,” said Esme, gazing at Lance, seriously, “you and I might never have met. And I would consider that a personal tragedy.” She kissed him, and he responded, pulling her to him, pressing her breasts to his chest.

“They’re at it again,” Felice grinned, putting a hand on Zera’s thigh.

“Yes,” said Zera, running a tentacle down the inside of Felice’s thigh. “She must be very good. I wonder how she tastes.”

Esme heard this, and turned to Zera, lust in her eye. “Would you like to find out?”

“We do have to get ready for work,” said Felice.

“Yeah, in forty minutes. I’d say we have some time before breakfast…” Zera moved her tentacle over Felice’s bare vulva, and up to cup her left breast, eliciting a gasp from Felice. “Lance, Esme, would you care to join us in some early morning sexercise before breakfast?”

“I’d like to know if your milk affects me the same way it does Lance,” Felice.

“Ooh, now that would be an interesting experiment,” said Zera, holding a tentacle out toward the faery.

Lance put an arm underneath Esme’s knees, and lifted her, carrying her across to the bed, settling himself down by Felice.

1...456789