In the Year of Our Lord, 1684

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tony155
Tony155
1,227 Followers

After many spasms, the intensity lessened and waves replaced them. Ingrid lay in a heap and did not have the strength to even lift her head. The waves were gentle, but her head was spinning and she felt faint. Gregor realized what had happened to her by then as he moved closer to try and hold her. Her legs had loosened by then and he was able to free his hand. His fingers were soaked from her juices and he wiped it off on his nightgown.

Gregor listened for footsteps for fear someone had heard her scream and mistook it for her being mistreated. Several seconds passed and heard not a sound from the hallway. He looked back to Ingrid and although her eyes were closed, she had a wondrous smile of pure bliss etched upon her face. Now, tears of joy fell from the corners as she opened them and met his gaze.

"I have never felt anything so wonderful in my life!" she said. "Thank you, my love." She touched his face.

"I thought you were in pain," Gregor replied.

"Sometimes, I felt as if I were in pain, but it felt so good at the same time," she agreed. "The sensations were so strong and powerful, I thought my insides were going to come apart."

Gregor wiped her tears dry. "Do not cry, Ingrid," he said softly.

"Oh, Gregor," she laughed softly, "these are tears of happiness."

"I see," he said, although he was completely confused.

Ingrid still needed to be held, touched, and caressed as they continued to gaze into the other's eyes. She took his hand and guided it once more between her legs. "Touch me again," she said.

Needing no further instruction, Gregor soon found the spot that had given her so much pleasure and began to rub it once more. Ingrid jumped from his touch and was disappointed to find her little nub was too sensitive to be touched again.

"That hurts a bit," she murmured. She flattened his hand so that it covered her hair-covered region and showed him how to caress her.

The heat that emanated between her legs amazed Gregor as he dutifully fondled her as did the juices that still flowed. Ingrid sighed happily as she clearly enjoyed his touch once more. Every so often, the tips of Gregor's fingers would go into a warm crevice. Its texture was a bit different than the rest of her skin being that it was slick and very smooth. Ingrid would moan slightly when it happened, but Gregor did not pursue it any further. Although he knew little about the female anatomy, he did know a thin sheath covered the opening he had discovered and it could be painful if torn. If and when they decided to consummate their marriage, that part of the process would have to be discussed.

Gregor continued to move his hand gently between her legs, over her hair, and between her silky thighs. Every inch of her was so soft! He knew he would never be able to keep his hands off of her and he surmised she would want the same.

Ingrid slowly turned on her side and Gregor took his and away. "That feels so good, Gregor," she said softly, "but I am so tired. Please hold me and let me fall asleep in your arms."

"I would like that."

Gregor gathered his bride into his arms and kissed her sweetly as she nestled against his chest. Within seconds, she was asleep and as Gregor began to drift off himself, he truly knew he had a treasure greater than any king's gold could possibly offer.

Epilogue

It was the spring in the year of our Lord,1696, when an older and wiser King Gregor II gazed out his office window to the scene below. Shouts of children had broken his concentration as it had almost every day now since the weather had become warmer. He knew it was next to impossible to keep five young children quiet all of the time and truthfully, he welcomed the sounds.

With the youngest being carried in her arms, Ingrid was directing the others in a game of hide and seek. Rosalie, 10, was the oldest, followed by Aleksander, 9, Wilhelm, 6, and Peter, 5. The little one in Ingrid's arms was Katrina, 2. They squealed delightfully upon being discovered and chased and Ingrid laughed along with them.

His eyes followed Ingrid and he smiled appreciatively. In his estimation, she had grown more beautiful with each passing year, and still, there was no fair maiden in the land who could match her charm, grace, and loveliness. Her figure was more voluptuous, shapely if you will, and his hands still could not get enough of her breasts, which had grown somewhat with the nursing of five children.

To say he loved her more than ever would be a gross understatement at best. He simply worshiped her and was certain that upon her death, he would gladly take his own life to be with her. Of course, he hoped that time would be decades away for they were but thirty-one years old.

Ingrid saw him at the window and waved to him and he waved back to her. A rush of lust went through her as she thought of her love for him. They had not been able to love each other in their own special way for the past week because she was in her confinement, but that was over now. Handing baby Katrina to the nanny, Rosalie, as you may well remember, Ingrid lifted her skirt and hurried into the palace.

Within minutes, she knocked upon his door and entered. Gregor had already taken off his jacket and was smiling wickedly upon her arrival.

"How much time do we have?" he asked as she turned to have him unbutton her dress in the back.

"At least an hour," she replied breathlessly. "Rosalie will keep them occupied. She has a husband, too." She turned and winked at him.

"An hour is not much time. You know how I enjoy this," he remarked as he unbuttoned his shirt.

"We can take longer this evening if you like." The dress fell to the floor.

"This evening? You are very bawdy today."

"And you would not want me any other way."

"That is so true!" he laughed.

Half-dressed, he gathered her in his arms and kissed her passionately. Her fire red hair was loose around her shoulders just the way he loved it. Except for formal engagements, her hair was always down for him. She now noticed strands of gray hair appearing in Gregor's wavy black mane, but that mattered not to her. He was still the tall, handsome man she saw for the first time from the ship so many years ago.

In all of their married life, she could not remember one cross word come between them. They still sparred playfully and her tongue and wit were as sharp as ever. Her proficiency in the Ruudanian language had become so skilled that she could have been mistaken for a true native.

Now, safe in his arms, Ingrid could feel the beginnings of her excitement begin to grow between her legs. She never tired of their lovemaking and at times became melancholy when for one reason or another, they were unable.

Now, safe in his arms, she reflected upon her life. More times than she could remember, she realized how close she had come to never finding true love and happiness. To be matched with Gregor at a time when she almost despaired of ever becoming a wife was somewhat a miracle in her mind. Every day, she prayed and thanked God for her good fortune.

As she looked into his soft gray eyes, her hands found his face and she kissed him in return. "I simply adore you," she said softly. "You know that, do you not?"

"You tell me every day and I never tire of hearing it," he answered truthfully. Her words of her love and devotion always sang true in his heart. "You are my life," he said sincerely.

"And you are mine."

Shouts of glee interrupted them from the garden below. Gregor broke their embrace and smiled apologetically. "The children are coming in." Ingrid's heart sank for she knew their quiet time together had ended. "Perhaps we can continue this after the children are in bed."

"I would want nothing more."

Quickly, they redressed before one of the little ones would come crashing through the door.

* * * * *

It was almost bedtime when the four eldest children gathered around their father and mother for a story. Little Katrina had already been fed and put to bed an hour prior.

"What would you like to hear?" Gregor asked Rosalie for it was her turn to choose.

Rosalie's eyes brightened. "Tell us about how you and momma met," she said.

"Oh," Ingrid said, rolling her eyes, "you have heard that story so many times."

"But, I like to hear it momma. It is lovely."

"And I like to tell it," Gregor said.

Ingrid smiled and could not deny she loved to hear Gregor tell it. It was almost as magical as when it really happened. "Pray, Gregor, do tell it, but do not take too long. There is something I need to show you when you finish." She winked at him without the children seeing.

Gregor smiled and needed no more prompting. "Well, children," he began, "it was in the year of our Lord, 1683, when this little tale begins......"

Tony155
Tony155
1,227 Followers