In the Year of Our Lord, 1684

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your talons are sharp already, my love," he teased.

"Drink what you may, my Lord," she smiled, "but to gain access to our bed, you must be sober!"

"Does the bed have a key too?" he asked.

"No," she said before she kissed him, "because you already have the key to my heart and that key works in both."

Gregor and Ingrid had a grand time and enjoyed the festivities as much as anyone else. When it became seven o'clock, Gregor gave the signal and the party officially ended as he and Ingrid left the ballroom.

As it became later, most of the revelers had gone home and the ones who remained were being escorted gently to the gates where their rides awaited them. Bows and kisses were offered to Ingrid's parents before they retired and Maria, Phillippe, and Gregor's sisters followed.

Now alone for the rest of their lives, Gregor and Ingrid climbed the grand staircase and headed to their bedroom. Gregor had yet to place any of his clothes in their room, so he would have to go to his old room to change into his nightclothes.

Standing outside their door they kissed once more. Ingrid could feel her heart racing from nerves and anticipation and thought it would burst through her ribs and any moment.

"I will be back soon, my love," he said softly before kissing her cheek one last time. "Will the door be locked?" he teased.

Ingrid looked deeply into his gray eyes as her own began to tear slightly. "Never, my love," she replied.

Gregor smiled and patted her face before departing. Sighing loudly, Ingrid opened the door, went inside, and with the help of two women, began the process of undressing.

Gregor took his time undressing for he knew it would take a sum of time before Ingrid was to be ready. This helpful hint was supplied by none other than Xenia, who along with Marta had helped Ingrid that morning. His night wear that evening would include a gold silk gown with leather slippers along with a burgundy colored, heavy full-length robe to match. After he waited for what he thought was an appropriate amount of time, Gregor returned to the bedroom.

He knocked lightly and opened it, almost surprised to find it unlocked, and stepped in. The room was dimly lit with but two candles lighting the way. The drapes had been drawn and the shear curtains surrounding the bed were pulled down. Through the shadows, he could not make out anyone on the bed, so he assumed Ingrid was not yet finished.

No sooner did that thought go out of his head, the two women came out of the dressing room and immediately curtsied deep in the presence of their king.

"Is my wife ready?" he asked politely.

They both rose, but had their head bowed in reverence. One replied, "The queen said she will be ready shortly."

"Thank you," Gregor said and the women scurried out of the room. Gregor shut the door behind him and locked it for good measure. He wanted to make sure they were not disturbed.

He then walked to the bookshelf where several books and manuscripts lay. He paged through one absentmindedly while he waited for his wife. After several minutes, he heard the door behind him open. He turned around to see his bride dressed in a green long flowing silk robe which reached the floor. Her wavy red hair was loose for the first time in his sight and it hung down past her shoulders. His heart leapt, stopped, and raced all at the same time. At least that is the way he felt.

Ingrid smiled nervously and stayed at the door after she closed it softly. Gregor put the manuscript down and continued to stare at her.

He managed to say, "You are absolutely ravishing. How can you look more beautiful every time I see you?"

"I wanted to look my best for you," she answered quietly.

Gregor walked slowly towards her as he continued to examine her. Underneath her robe, he could see the beginning of a green nightgown.

"Your hair is beautiful. I have never seen it down before."

"It is always down when I sleep," she explained.

"I see," he said. He motioned to the bed. "Would you like to sit for a while?"

"Yes. That would be fine," she replied shyly. It was not working the way she imagined. She thought she would have the strength to immediately lay with him. Now, she felt as nervous as when they first met.

Gregor sensed this and thought it best to take it slow and let her decide what she wanted to do. He could see fright and uncertainty in her eyes and mannerisms and rushing her was something he did not want to do.

Ingrid let go of the doorknob and walked slowly to the bed. Instead of sitting, she reached for him and hugged him tight.

"I am sorry, Gregor," she said into his robe. "I did not think I would be this nervous." She was visibly shaking.

Gregor held her close and rubbed her back gently. "We will take it slow. I am nervous, too." He kissed her forehead. "If all we do is sleep tonight, then that will be fine with me," he said reassuringly.

"But, I want more than that and I know you do also," she cried. "Why am I so nervous? I love you so much, Gregor. Kiss me and push my fears away. Please kiss me," she pleaded.

Ingrid backed away from his grasp and closed her eyes. Gregor moved forward and pressed his lips gently to hers. Ingrid jumped slightly, but relaxed quickly as his kisses soothed her as she knew they would. Within seconds, her body began to respond to his touch and her nervousness diminished. Soon, it was she who was kissing him, a passionate kiss that began to send signals through her as well as him.

Still kissing, she backed until the back of her legs touched the bed. Carefully, she sat and brought Gregor with her until he sat down as well. Gregor's hands touched her face, caressing her cheeks and down her neck behind her ears. Ingrid swayed her head back and forth as she thoroughly enjoyed his touch. They kissed for several more seconds before she slowly pulled back and opened her eyes. Gregor was staring at her with questioning eyes, hoping she enjoyed the last few minutes.

Her nervousness was now totally gone and she was at ease with the situation. His love and gentle touch had melted her and she knew she had nothing to fear that night. He was not going force himself upon her and make it unpleasant for her. She was sure he was sincere when he said they could just sleep if she was comfortable with that.

She reached and touched his face. "I love you so much, Gregor." She looked around the bed and at the sheer curtains. "If you will blow out the candles, I think it is time for us to go to bed."

"Only if you are ready for this," he replied.

"I am ready," she replied calmly, although butterflies and other sweet sensations were fighting for position in her stomach.

Gregor nodded and got up to blow out the candles. After the first one was extinguished, Ingrid began to take off her outer robe. Gregor glanced at her out of the corner of his eye and admired her courage. He remembered it was a long time before his parents slept together after their marriage. Ingrid was getting under the covers by the time the second candle was out. In the darkness, Gregor felt his way back to bed and sat down. He removed his robe and placed it on the chair. He, too, pulled the covers over him and began to scoot closer to Ingrid. Reaching for her, he touched soft fabric with firm, smoothness underneath and immediately knew what it was.

Ingrid felt him scooting closer and remained still. When she felt his hand touch her breast, a shiver went through her. She gasped audibly and Gregor drew his hand back lightning quick. It felt exhilarating to her and effect upon her was instantaneous.

"I am so sorry, Ingrid," Gregor apologized quickly. "I did not mean to touch you there. I, I...." He was absolutely heartsick that he had offended her.

"Gregor," she said softly, "Gregor, listen to me." She found his hand and could feel him near her. She squeezed his hand and brought it to her lips and kissed it. "Do not feel bad about that. I did not mind at all. It just surprised me a little."

She kissed his hand again and decided to take matters into her own hands. She thought she wanted to be in the dark that night so that her nervousness might be lessened, but now, she knew she was wrong. "Open the curtain, my love and let the moonlight shine in. Then, we will be able to see each other."

Gregor got out of bed and opened the curtain. It cast the same type of shadows as the night before for Ingrid, but now her husband was with her and all would be fine. She could see the distinct outline of Gregor's face as he returned to bed and pulled the covers to his waist. He moved over until he was close enough without actually touching her.

Ingrid was disappointed with the space between them and scooted herself closer until her breasts collapsed against his chest. Putting her arms around his neck, she pulled his face close and began to kiss him. His hands went to her face and shoulder as he returned her kiss with his own. More sensations and tingles went through Ingrid and she remembered how she felt during her time in the tub. She remembered how she wished for him to touch her in the places she had touched and how she wondered how his touch would feel. An involuntary shiver and a groan went through her and Gregor stopped his kissing.

"Are you all right?" he asked as he leaned on his elbow.

Ingrid giggled in his ear and kissed his nose. "I am fine," she assured him. "Please do not stop kissing me."

"Anything for you, my love."

He resumed kissing her and could feel his penis begin to firm. Their lower bodies were not yet touching, but he moved back slightly in hopes of avoiding contact. Ingrid noticed his shift but said nothing as she concentrated on his lips and what he was doing to her.

"I love kissing you like this Gregor," she said when they stopped. "It feels as if I am a wife to you now and not just your fiancee."

He touched her face and pushed some hair away from her eyes. "To be alone like this with you is a dream come true." He kissed her softly. "I love you so much. I never thought I would love someone like this so quickly. I always thought it would take more time to fall in love with someone, but I loved you from the start. I am so lucky to have you."

"It is I who became lucky," she corrected him. Her love for him was stronger than ever and she wanted him to touch her now. Sheneededto be touched and she had to know what it felt like to be touched by a husband. She had to find out.

Ingrid reached for his hand which was still caressing her cheek and slowly guided it to her left breast. Gregor's eyes widened as she kept his hand there and pressed it to her breast. "Touch me," she breathed. "I need you to touch me."

She let her hand go slowly as Gregor's hand stayed in place. Gradually, she turned her body until she was on her back completely while Gregor's hand still covered her small breast. Gently, he began to knead her breast, reveling in its softness. Beneath his palm, he could feel her nipple beginning to protrude. Shifting his body to a kneeling position, he placed his other hand on her right breast and tenderly began to massage it as well.

Ingrid moaned without embarrassment as he sweetly stroked her nipples underneath the soft fabric of her nightgown. It was sending all types of shivers and sensations through her and she could not believe how good it felt. Her body was alive and she never wanted him to stop.

Gregor had felt nothing so soft and wonderful in his life. He had often wondered what a woman's breast felt like and now he knew. They were softer than any pillow imaginable and he discovered how sensitive a nipple was to his touch. He could tell from her movements and murmuring that she was enjoying it also. That in itself gave him great joy.

Ingrid looked over and saw something poking Gregor's gown outward from below his stomach. She could only see the outline, but it looked large to her. Although she had an idea as to what it was, her curiosity got the best of her.

"What is that?" she asked. She rested her hand upon his knee and pointed. Gregor stopped caressing her breasts and looked down.

"That is, well, it is..." he stammered.

"Is it what you will use to make a baby?" she asked delicately.

"Yes, my dear, that is what it is," he sighed. He sat on his haunches with his hands now at his sides.

A new fear gripped Ingrid for she was almost sure as to where it would need to go. It looked too big to fit inside her and she wondered how it could happen.

"May I touch it?" she asked.

"Of course, Ingrid, my darling," he laughed.

"Please do not make fun of me," she said, thinking she had asked something stupid.

"I would never do that," he said before kissing her. "I do not know why I laughed. I am sorry."

Ingrid reached forward and touched it tentatively. It jerked involuntarily as a little shock of pleasure went through Gregor. Ingrid pulled her hand back.

"Did I hurt you?" she asked.

"No, no, my dear," he answered as he composed himself. "I think it feels the same as when I touched your breasts."

"Did it feelthatgood?" she giggled.

"Yes."

She reached forward again and lightly moved her index finger along the top of it, feeling the curve of the mushroomed head before moving down to the rigid shaft. With her index and middle fingers, she moved them across the top and sides and was able to feel some of the veins which were sticking above the skin. The head of it felt so soft and smooth, yet the shaft seemed so rigid and unbending.

Gregor groaned inwardly from the pleasure it gave him. He figured the same thing that happened during his erotic dreams of Ingrid would happen soon if she were to continue. "That is feeling so wonderful, my love," he gasped with his eyes closed.

Ingrid noticed his ragged breathing and was pleased with herself. She truly was not sure what she was doing, but her husband enjoyed it. Her sensations were still there, but they were not as strong as before. As she continued to touch him, she led his hands back to her breasts where he began to massage and play with them once again. Within seconds of his touch, a little spasm went through her and she smiled. She understood what might happen that evening and she welcomed it greedily.

Gregor's persistent kneading began to relax her more than excite and while it felt wonderful and the sensations were still strong, she wanted more stimulation.

While she thought about how she would go about receiving more, Gregor gently guided her hand around his shaft and had her pull on it lightly. As she did as instructed, he inhaled sharply and groaned. His penis seemed to grow even harder and bigger beneath her touch as he groaned once again. His hands had stopped their movement again upon her breasts as he seemed to only be able to concentrate on one thing at a time. Suddenly, his whole body stiffened and a low, guttural sound came from his throat. His hands left her breasts entirely. His eyes unseeing, Gregor groaned loudly, gritted his teeth and called her name.

Ingrid felt his penis pulsate beneath her hand and she almost let go as she did not know what was happening. Then, she felt warmth and wetness coming from the tip and she let go of it in fright. Her immediate thought was that she hurt him somehow and he was bleeding from what she had done.

His face was contorted and indeed, he looked to be in pain, but his cries did not sound painful and his own hands continued to do what Ingrid's had started. As Ingrid looked on in fright, Gregor's orgasm continued for several more seconds until it subsided almost as quickly as it started. He came back to her world shortly thereafter, breathing heavily and gulping air.

"Are you hurt, my love," she asked. "Are you ill?"

Gregor looked at her blankly and tried to smile. "I do not know what happened to me, but it felt wonderful," he said thickly.

"How? What? I do not understand."

Gregor felt the dampness on his gown and knew it was the same fluid as before when he had dreams of her. His penis was still semi-erect, but extremely sensitive to touch. "I am not sure, my love," he answered, "but I think it is the fluid that makes babies."

All of the sudden, it all made sense to Ingrid. He had experienced the same thing she did when she touched herself. She was in awe of how it happened and it made her feel proud of herself that she was able to help make him feel so good. Now, she wanted to experience it again from his touch this time. They were side by side for several minutes as his breathing returned to normal. No words were spoken as they stared into each other's eyes and took in the moment.

Gregor wanted to touch Ingrid more, but he needed to rest just a while longer. He could tell what he did to her previously made her feel good and he wanted to start it again in hopes of it continuing for her. He leaned forward and kissed her and as he did, he squeezed her left breast gently which immediately elicited a groan from her.

"Oh, please do not stop, my love," she hissed through gritted teeth. She had not expected his touch that soon.

Gregor began to roll her nipple between his index finger and thumb and the effect was instant. Ingrid arched her back, gasped in pleasure, and tried to push her breast further into his hand. He sat up and she obediently rolled onto her back so he could do the same with her right breast. As he continued his loving assault, Ingrid felt dampness between her thighs and became aware of the strong yearning of wanting to be touched there. It was a few minutes more before Ingrid took his hand away from her breast and kissed it.

"I need to be touched elsewhere," she whispered. With her left hand, she reached down to mid thigh and began to pull her gown up towards her waist. With her right, she guided him past her waist to the warmth emanating from between her legs.

For his part, Gregor could not believe what she wanted him to do. It was highly unexpected and he quickly became nervous. If a woman's breast was foreign territory, then she was now guiding him somewhere in the heavens. He could only hope he pleased her as much as she did him.

Ingrid wiggled her hips and legs until she had brought up her gown far enough for Gregor to gain access. Using her own hand as a guide, she placed his fingers over her hooded nub just as she had done before. A wonderful spasm went through her as soon as she was touched and she groaned loudly from its effect. With her hand, she moved his finger back and forth over the area until he gained confidence.

At first, Gregor could feel nothing except coarse, bristly hairs over her pelvic region. Then, as she moved his fingers the same spot over and over again, he felt a little ball-like point where Ingrid had concentrated his movement. When she let go of his hand, he centered his movement there, Ingrid seemed to approve as her breathing quickened and she moaned appreciatively.

"Right there, my love, right there," she murmured as Gregor continued. She was sweating, but it was not unpleasant to Gregor's nose. It was a sweet, musky aroma which seemed to center near his fingers.

Just below her nub of flesh, slick juices were appearing and Gregor's fingers soon were covered with it. This seemed to excite Ingrid even more as she writhed from his touch and twitched from time to time. Each twitch proceeded a moan or groan as she sucked in her breath from its strength. Gregor was in awe over what Ingrid was going through and felt she was gaining nothing but pleasure from it. The look on her face was one of pure bliss and Gregor thought it was a look he would not soon forget.

Ingrid felt it coming long before it actually hit her. It was like a big rolling tidal wave that got bigger and bigger before exploding. Suddenly, she pitched forward and screamed as the first hard spasm ripped through her. The pain and pleasure was so intense that she thought she surely would faint. Her legs clamped around Gregor's hand and it was impossible for him to remove it. With each successive orgasmic wave, Ingrid moaned and cried, but screamed no more. Her face was twisted as she grimaced and gritted her teeth. Like Ingrid before, Gregor wondered if she was injured.