We Wish You a Lusty Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about..." her hubby's husky tones cut her off.

"We'll leave it unlocked."

"How'd you kn... ouch!" a second swat on her already slightly stinging butt stopped the question mid syllable.

"Hush woman!" Becky giggled, Bob was incorrigible. And she loved him for it. Her pussy tingled matching the part of her anatomy that was now being gently soothed by his soft gentle caresses.

The master bedroom was at the back end of the corridor. As they topped the stairs and headed past the guest room where Ross had disappeared with his clinging cargo, she heard distinctly feminine moans emanating from under the closed door. Diagonally across the hallway was Nora's room, soft light spilled from the partially open entranceway. Becky got a fast eyeful of Joe standing with his head thrown back, eyes closed, while Nora's head bobbed up and down over his massive cock. She moaned at the erotic picture they made. Bob just laughed softly; it seemed to Becky that it had an "I told you so" quality to it.

As they entered their bedroom and she was unceremoniously dropped in the middle of the big king sized bed, there was certainly one thing that Becky was sure of. Their night definitely wasn't over yet!

To be continued...

*

The party continues in: We Wish You A Lustier Christmas

We'll have it finished later this week. Hopefully you'll come back and rejoin the party!

We hope you enjoyed our Contribution to the "WINTER HOLIDAY STORY CONTEST 2004"