We Wish You a Lusty Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck! Oh Fuck!" Jerking, shuddering away the last vestiges of his pleasure, gravity had its way with him, and Alan collapsed.

* * * * *

"You think he's still alive?" Joe's musing comment seemed to bring everyone out of the sensual hypnotic trance they'd been caught up in. It had been a full three minutes since that amazing tableau had played out.

'Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.' The phrase popped into Becky's head from nowhere causing her to giggle. The couple on the bed hadn't moved an inch. From what they could tell Wanda's eyes were closed, Alan lay half on, and half off her luscious form.

Out of the shadows walked Ross, he was looking directly at the camera with his finger across his lips signifying silence. He looked scary as hell in his death mask. Bending over the couple he studied them for a few seconds before walking carefully around the bed and picking up the clock. He pushed a button, set it back down, and headed out of camera range to the back corner of the room. Everyone could hear the slight creak of a door slowly opening, a pause, and then a click as it was closed. Ross came back into view again carrying a blanket in his arms; he spread it over the exhausted lovers turned and left the room.

Following Ross's lead, Bob reached over and clicked off the television, then turned off the home entertainment unit which was sitting on top. No one seemed to know just what to say or do. Ross saved the moment by walking into the room; he had two fluffy white robes across his arm.

"Since I was in the vicinity I thought you two might like these." Bob accepted them both, helped Becky into hers and shrugged into his own leaving it hanging open. Nora looked around the room inquisitively.

"I hope this doesn't mean the parties over. There's still two couple's here who haven't gotten to play. And I for one want to see a particular guy in here get hot and nasty." She directed her gaze straight at Ross who smiled indulgently at her as he reseated himself on the beanbag next to her.

"Oh we're not done yet" drawled Becky in a sultry voice. She was looking hungrily at her hubby's hard-on peeking up out of his robe. "We'll just have to finish up right here instead of in the bedroom."

"Hell yeah, that's even better." Joe sat back rubbing his second boner of the evening. Nora teased him by running her tongue over her lips suggestively.

"All right you two; you've already had your turn." Bob mock scolded them with a big smile on his face. "Let's see... whose next honey?"

"Well..." Becky was in an impish mood, she decided to do a little teasing of her own. Going over to stand in front of Drac she laid her hand on his shoulder. Her robe had come untied, putting him in direct eye contact with the beginning of her cleavage. He could smell the excitement radiating off her skin. The hair on the back of his neck bristled, and his male instincts kicked in, he wondered how dead Bob would make him if he were to lean in and lick that enticing valley.

"I think Drac here would go perfect with..." sensing his intent, Becky winked at him then stepped back swiveling to come into eye contact with Leslie. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Ross's hands clench, and smiled inwardly to herself. Men were so fun and easy to tease. On the other hand Leslie went pale white, and her bottom lip quivered before she caught it between her teeth. Becky didn't like that reaction at all, still smiling; she turned on again and tapped Cleo on the arm.

"You! Cleo, you and Drac will make a perfect couple." For just a split second she thought she saw wetness appear in the corner of Cleo's cat green eyes, but she blinked and it was gone. The couple looked at each other. And for the first time that evening Becky got an inkling that something wasn't right between these two. In fact, now that she thought about it, neither one of them had been acting like she had envisioned. In all the sexual havoc going on there hadn't been time to pin anything down. But now when it was too late to do anything about it, she realized she might have boo-booed in putting these two together. Behind her Bob couldn't see what she did so he went right on with their plan.

"Okay, ladies first. Cleo, what's it going to be? Naughty or Nice?"

The quick glance Cleo threw towards Drac was full of sadness. But Cleo having an image to live up to drew herself up into a haughty stance and said with quite a bit of sassiness.

"Well, everyone knows I have to buck the system, so I'm going to be a bad girl and pick nice." She said it with an, 'I don't give a damn air,' but Becky knew differently.

Drac smiled at her coldly, and responded in kind.

"Then I guess that leaves me with no other option but to choose nice right alone with you."

By now everyone in the room realized there was a problem. Becky looked at Bob with a 'What do I do?' Look on her face.

He thought fast.

"I get it, you guys just want a present right?" he laughed and pretended like everything was normal, came and got Becky's hand and pulled her towards the tree.

"Come along wench we have presents to hand out!"

Feeling like shit Becky meekly let Bob pull her along after him. Cleo was a good friend. Becky thought she would love getting her claws into Drac. They were both such dynamic personalities on the boards, and seemed to mix out there so well that Becky thought they'd be fun as hell to get together. She had really been looking forward to it. As silly as it seemed, Becky felt almost betrayed. She and Cleo were tight, talked by computer and phone almost every day, if she and Drac had something going, Becky felt sure she would have told her. It was turning out that she didn't know her on-line friends at all like she thought she did. She hadn't had a clue about Alan and Wanda either.

Sensing her mood Bob squeezed her hand. He promptly grabbed the two gifts that had been designated for them earlier, and plastering a big smile on his face headed back to their group of friends with Becky in tow. He presented Cleo her medium sized gift with such pomp and circumstance that he soon had most of the people in the room laughing again. Her blue snow flaked wrapping paper was quickly disposed of and Cleo stole the show when her red seven inch strap-on was revealed and she slapped Bob on the ass with it.

Becky felt some what removed from it all, she watched her husband charm everyone in the room, and fell in love all over again. That happened to her all the time. Just when she thought she couldn't love him a drop more, he'd do something to melt her heart and there was room for one more drop after all.

Drac was a little harder nut to crack. His green wrapped gift turned out to be a pair of padded handcuffs. He still seemed a bit perturbed, but finally had to get into the spirit of things when Bob took the handcuffs from him and went after Nora, who jumped to her feet and ran while Bob chased her around the room. When he caught her he hefted her over his shoulder, deposited her in Drac's lap and handcuffed them together. Becky just stood back and watched her sweetie do his magic. When things had settled down to a dull roar, he came back to Becky, kissed her gently on the lips and pinched her ass. She jumped in surprised and slapped him on the shoulder.

"Give me my words." Becky whispered to him.

"I love you." he responded.

"Again?" she pleaded.

"I love you."

Satisfied and suddenly happy again Becky turned looking for Ross. It was time to set into motion what the main purpose of this party had been for. But he was already one step ahead of her. He had Leslie on her feet and was bowing over her hand.

"It looks like Ross has beaten us to the punch." Remembering Leslie's prior reaction had Becky feeling butterflies in her stomach. "Well you two, last but definitely not the least. I guess there is only one question left to ask." Feeling her soul mate's hand on her shoulder, she reached up clasping his fingers and they said together. "Naughty or Nice?"

Leslie looked at the man standing in front of her; he reached up and removed his mask, showing her his whole face for the first time that evening. He was stunningly handsome; more so then she had imagined he would be. She could only describe the smile that moved over his full lips as devilish. His eyes were artic blue, his nose was sharp, cheeks classic, if his black hair would have been long and flowing instead of short and conservatively cut, he would have fit right on the cover of some historic romance novel, maybe carrying a saber, or caped, sitting astride a black horse. His voice broke her out of the spell his dark looks had cast on her.

"Do you even have to ask? Naughty of course."

As it had earlier that evening, the timber of his voice rolled over Leslie's nerve endings causing her to break out in goose bumps. This man made her lust, she'd been watching him all night, hoping he'd be her partner, yet right now she was so scared she couldn't think. She'd never been good in social situations. Sitting at home in front of her keyboard flirting away was one thing. Being in a group of semi strangers was another. She wanted him; she wanted his body moving inside hers so badly that her thighs were damp with it. She dreamt about stuff like this, making love with wild abandon in front of people. Her fantasies were full of those kinds of scenarios but she'd never had the nerve to do it. God knows she wanted to, but she realized with a sinking heart, that she wouldn't be able to go through with it, no matter how much she truly wanted to.

Watching the emotions coming and going like wild fire across Leslie's face warned Ross as she looked up at him, that she wasn't going to do it. But he hadn't expected her to bolt across the room as if a band of demons were after her either. Her curvy derriere was across the room and turning right going towards the front of the house before he could react. Becky looked stricken, Bob looked stunned, and everyone else just sat there.

"Everybody just stay here, I'll take care of this." Ross warned as he lit out after her. Normally he would have just let a woman running away from him go. But that last look of stark hunger and want on her face burned behind his eyes, and he knew he was probably being foolish, but he felt compelled to go after her.

By the time he got to the front door, he could see her heading for her car which was sitting beside his parked SUV. She looked back at the house wildly, and he realized in her haste she'd neglected to grab her keys out of the bowl that had been provided just inside the doorway. As night had set in, the temperature had dropped outside considerably; she wasn't wearing anything but that thin gauzy material, and was probably already freezing. Fishing inside the bowl he pulled out his keys and headed out the door after her. As panicked as she was, he figured she wouldn't want to come back in the house, but he wasn't going to let her leave like this either. Driving at night on these backwoods roads was risky enough given the best of conditions; he wasn't letting her go anywhere until she calmed down.

Damn! Leslie was almost to her car when she remembered her keys; blinded by tears of self rage and derision she just stood out in the cold berating herself silently over and over again, she couldn't go back in that house and risk facing Becky. She just couldn't. She knew she shouldn't have come, knew she'd ruin everything. Shivering she hugged herself tightly.

"I'm such a fucking coward." She said out load to herself. All the hate and self loathing she'd harbored over her lifetime were encased in that five word sentence.

Strong warm arms came around her from behind and a low baritone voice whispered right into her ear.

"Stop."

It was Ross. Leslie didn't fight or struggle to get away. She just stood there like a statue feeling like a fool.

"You're freezing out here, do you want to go back to the house, or would you rather go sit in my vehicle with the heat on so we can talk?"

"I... Why would you want to talk to me? I know I embarrassed you in there." her teeth chattered, and her head spun, he was so close, so unbearably close.

He made the decision for her. Letting her go he strode quickly around the white SUV she'd parked by earlier and opened the door. He apparently had never locked it, within seconds the engine roared to life, and he was back out again gently guiding her to the passenger side helping her in. She felt numb, inside and out, and it seemed she'd only blinked once and he was settling into the seat beside hers cocooning them in together. Warm air blew out of the console, it felt wonderful. With both doors shut the overhead light went off leaving them in the twinkling off and on shadows of the Christmas lights adorning the yard and house.

Leslie couldn't look at him.

"I feel so stupid." She muttered.

Ross only knew one way to face a situation, and it was usually by taking the bull by the horns. He adjusted his bucket seat all the way back, putting himself in a half prone position. He looked over to find Leslie looking in his direction.

"Come here."

"Wh.. What?" she stuttered.

He patted his thigh. "Come straddle my lap." The lights shone off the windshield reflecting the solemnity of his expression. He was dead serious.

"I.. I don't understand." And she didn't, she just knew his words were causing a drum rally to go off in her chest.

"Come here and let me show you." His voice was soft, coaxing. "I won't hurt you, we'll stay completely clothed, let me take some of your edge off, then we'll talk."

"Edge off...." Her words were barely discernable.

Ross watched her eyes glaze over. She had it bad. He definitely knew the feeling.

He held out his hand to her palm up, trying to look as unthreatening as he could. Her eyes kept going from it to his eyes. He smiled at her. She smiled back, a little uncertainly, but with what he thought might be a new resolve. After a slight hesitation she shifted in her seat, and placed her palm in his.

It took some doing, and a lot of body maneuvering but she finally got up and over the console between the bucket seats and onto his lap facing him. Up until now he thought his ride was pretty roomy, but even with the seat pushed and laid back as far as it would go it was a very tight fit. Her knees were to either side of his thighs and her hot wetness pressed straight along the ridge of his pulsating erection. Her small breasts pressed into his chest and her lips nuzzled his neck. He wrapped his arms around her loving the feel of her weight on him. The flimsy material of her outfit and the thick cotton of his cowl were all that separated their sexes. The heat coming from between her legs was scalding. It was all he could do to keep still.

He lifted his hips up lightly, she moaned against the sensitive skin of his neck. Carefully she rocked against him. Ross closed his eyes and bit his lip. Oh shit, this was going to kill him.

"That's it." He encouraged. "Go ahead, make yourself cum."

Leslie moaned. For what seemed like hours she'd been in a high state of arousal. Watching each couple enjoy themselves had been something akin to torture, because she'd known deep down inside she'd chicken out. Even now with a willing male under her letting her control the situation she felt inhibited. She whimpered, but her hips continued to rock. Ross let his hands slide down to her hips, he caressed her reassuringly. He worried that he'd be rubbed raw. But if that were the case he wasn't feeling it. Unfortunately Leslie was, her material was lacey and wet. It was starting to irritate her sensitive areas. She stopped.

"Its hurting me." She cringed at the little girl quality that had crept into her voice. This was so humiliating. She whimpered again, she couldn't help herself. She buried her nose in his neck. No matter what, she wasn't budging. She wished she could just disappear.

Ross chuckled, of all the crazy situations he'd pictured himself getting into tonight, this wasn't one of them. Leslie stiffened in his arms.

He rubbed her back while he gathered his thoughts together. A hot tear splashed his neck and her shoulders heaved. Oh shit. Fumbling at his side he found the door handle and yanked it open. Somehow he managed to hold onto her, slide his ass out of the seat, get them both out and standing up without either one of them knocking their heads or him falling on his ass. She clung to him, literally. Her arms were anchored around his neck, and her legs were now wrapped around his back, he stood there supporting all her weight. She sniffed and clung tighter. Ross had no choice, he couldn't stand out in the cold all night. Kicking the SUV's door shut with his foot he headed for the house.

Bob and Becky watched them from the front doorway. The grim look on their friend's face as he stomped up the porch stairs said it all. Without a word Bob opened the screen door, stepped back and gestured to the main staircase as Ross continued into the house. Nodding his thanks Ross headed towards the direction Bob had indicated and went up without a hitch, keeping his hand securely in the middle of Leslies back. A few heartbeats later they heard the door close to the room Ross always stayed in while he was visiting.

They were both still reeling over that when Nora and Joe wandered in, both completely nude and grinning from ear to ear. She had him by his engorged cock pulling him along.

"Is it okay if we call it a night and go to my room? Joe's decided to stay instead of driving back to Macon."

"Sure." Bob replied giving Joe a 'you old dog' wink. "Do you remember where your room is?"

"Yup. Thanks you two, this has been fun. Come on Joe, I'm going to show you what kind of rides reindeer really like to give!" They disappeared up the stairs.

Becky looked towards the hallway leading to the living room.

"I'm almost afraid to go back in there." They didn't have to. Cleo came bustling into sight, Drac behind her.

"Becky, Bob, Thank you so much for inviting me, but I'm going to have to go ahead and leave. I can't possibly stay the night with him here!"

"But...." Becky was at a loss for words.

"Don't worry. I'm not staying!" Drac was livid. He looked at his hosts, shrugged, grabbed his keys from the bowl and quietly let himself out.

"Oh no you don't! You aren't leaving yet Richard!" Cleo yelled at the closed door. She turned, gave Becky a swift hug whispered a quick "I'm sorry" and went out the door behind him.

Becky sighed, and snuggled into Bob's ready embrace.

"Do you suppose Wanda and Alan are okay? Maybe we should go check on them." She fretted.

"I'm sure they're just fine. Let's just let them sleep." Bob knew his wife was a worry wart so he'd been expecting the query.

"This isn't how things were suppose to end." Her voice sounded sad.

Bob laughed looking up the stairs. "Oh I don't think this evening is over by a long shot." He chuckled and shook his head side to side.

"You don't?" she looked perplexed.

"No, in fact I have a feeling it's just getting started."

"What makes you so sure?" Becky couldn't resist delving into his robe to stroke his chest as they continued their discussion. He causally put his hand over hers and pushed it down to where his cock was waiting impatiently to be petted.

"Because they're like us; sexy, horny as hell, insatiable sex addicts, who can never get enough!" She squeezed him playfully. He growled. "You keep doing that and I'm going to have to take you upstairs and teach you not to tease your husband."

"Oh yeah? Well what if I do this?" Bending over at the waist she leaned down and gently kissed the head of his cock, straightened back up and grinned at him cheekily.

"I'd say you're pretty much asking for it." Without a moments hesitation Bob grabbed his saucy wife by the waist hefted her up and across his left shoulder and swatted her on the ass. Turning he started up the stairwell amidst her delighted shriek. The retreating front door caught her attention.