We Wish You a Lusty Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH!" All the air left Nora's lungs, the cool contours of her Christmas gift pulsating on her very hot and sensitive clit left her gasping. It felt good; she could smell her arousal and wondered if anyone else could. She focused on the man kneeling between her legs; his hand was practically flying over his enormous cock now.

Becky had backed away. A quick glance in that direction got her a sexy wink from Bob. He had his wife in his arms her back pressed to his stomach and was casually caressing her flat tummy with the palms of his hands. She was smiling dreamily.

A moan from Joe brought her attention back to him completely. The thin and now oddly handsome face was intense, his eyes drilling holes in the tan material covering her quivering cunt. His breathing was becoming almost labored, while his hips thrust in tandem with his frantic stroking. There was no doubt in anyone's mind that he was on the verge of cumming. That triggered an answering call from Nora's own libido; she wasn't going to be left behind in this race for pleasure. Throwing back her head she gave up the ghost and let the tingling take her. She'd always been a fast cummer, and the antics of the evening had already had her primed and ready.

"Oh yeah, Oh yeah, Oh yeah," she moaned as the silver toy on her clit did its job and sent her over the edge. Her ass came off the beanbag and she did a quivering jig as her climax claimed her.

That was enough for Joe. He felt his own ball of red hot bliss erupt, the euphoric spasms started several seconds before the first wet spurt shot from the head of his cock. He turned quickly not wanting to interrupt Nora's waning orgasm, missing her, hitting the beanbag instead.

He grunted hard with each toe curling jerk of his cock. He continued stroking, coaxing his warm issue from his balls in long sticky streams. He'd been told by numerous partners that he came in abundance, he contributed that to the extra large size of his now throbbing balls.

Joe and Nora both finally stilled. Everyone else in the room shifted uneasily, stimulated beyond measure by all the sexual byplay.

"Whew!" Wanda fanned herself. "That was hot!"

"No shit," groaned Alan. "My dick's so hard it could put a hole in the wall right now."

"Really?" Purred Wanda looking around Drac at the feisty Grinch who was looking down ruefully at his passion tented front. "You could borrow my hole if you want. Why mess up a perfectly good wall?"

Alan growled as he leaned forward, looking toward the red and white striped wanton grinning at him impishly.

"Careful there sweets, have I happened to mention candy canes are my favorite Christmas time treat? I can lick them for hours."

"Nummy," she teased back. "I've been known to suck a few peppermint sticks myself." Her eyes dared him.

"Well.' Bob cut in. "It looks like we might have our next couple. What do you think sweetheart?"

Becky turned slightly in his arms smiling up at him, they'd already decided to pair these two up, so it fell in with their plans perfectly.

"I think you're exactly right. Why don't we give Nora and Joe a few minutes to get comfy while we figure out what to do with these two horny toads."

Everyone laughed. Becky was especially happy to notice that Leslie seemed to have settled down a little, she was sneaking glances at Ross who was surreptitiously doing the same. They were definitely sizing each other up. Things couldn't be going better. As if he knew what she was thinking, Ross turned his head towards her, his eyes practically blazed out from behind his death mask. She caught the twitch of a smile that crossed his lips and returned it. The costume he'd chosen really gave him a sort of mystic air, and he carried it off beautifully.

Even though she loved Bob with all her being Becky couldn't wait to see Ross naked, he was one hell of a handsome devil. A girl would have to be dead not to appreciate what God had graced their friend with. Her hubby knew that just because she might find Ross attractive it didn't mean she wanted to fuck him. Bob alone held sole title to her heart and passion.

"Should we get that special item for these two?" Bob's voice was husky, as his breath feathered over her ear. Becky giggled. She nodded in the affirmative, grabbed the hand now running small circles over her hip and walked with him over to the Christmas tree. The narrow rectangular box winked up at them ricocheting the myriad lights off it's shiny red wrapping paper onto the naked skin of their bodies as Bob bent down and picked it up. His cock was at full mast, and Becky couldn't help but give it a fast squeeze as he handed her the package.

"We saw that!" Alan called from across the room.

"Well if I'm busted I might as well get my moneys worth." Becky chirped, once again taking him in her hand. She led her soul-mate back to their friends pulling him along carefully by his hard-on. Joe and Nora had managed to get into their clothes, and each was on their perspective beanbags looking satiated and well satisfied.

"Okay you two, what's it going to be? Naughty or Nice?" Bob asked.

"Naughty!" They said in unison, both getting to their feet.

They eyed each other in mutual lust. Alan was of medium height and build, trim but muscled, with a head full of wavy, sandy blond curls that had been tinted green to go with his Grinch persona. He'd had a mask on when he'd first arrived but it had been abandoned less than an hour after he'd walked in the door. His eyes were a dark gray and seemed to always be smiling. Wanda was his blond counterpart, her hair a shade or two lighter, going down in gentle waves to her shoulders, they stood eye to eye, hers a brilliant blue. Her breasts were prominent, her waist tiny, flaring out into wide generous hips. The red and white striped body suit and leotard she sported hugged her like a glove encompassing a perfectly toned body.

"Who wants to do the honors?" Becky asked, holding out the gift to the couple.

"She can." Alan replied promptly.

Clapping her hands in front of her like a little girl, Wanda stepped forward and took the present carefully. Taking her time, she slowly divested the package of its gaily wrapped outer skin to display another white box about twelve inches in length, and perhaps an inch and a half wide. Cautiously she lifted off the lid, peeked inside and let out a peel of laughter. Alan looked over her shoulder and joined her.

"Oh this is too much!" she sputtered between giggles. Lifting out the cause of their mirth she pointed the foot long pole of peppermint at her hosts.

"There is no way you could have known I'd come dressed like this!"

"We had no clue." Becky said smiling. "But we did get a huge kick out of it when you walked in."

The others in the room chuckled as they were let in on the joke.

"I can only image what you might want us to do with that." Behind Wanda, Alan eyed the curvy red and white backside speculatively.

Whirling around Wanda caught him in the act.

"Hold on there Grinchy boy. That might not be meant for me at all!!

He smiled widely.

"Well I guess we'll just have to wait and see!"

"That you surely will." Bob interjected. "Okay, you saw where we came out of earlier, go there, turn left and go straight down that hall. The bedroom is the third door to the left. Are you both sure you're okay with this?"

Both gave quick nods and headed out of the living room, turning left into a small corridor that branched off in two directions. Turning left once again they both stopped and faced each other.

"Oh my God, finally, finally we're alone." Alan's voice was heartfelt. He swooped Wanda into his arms and looked into her tear filled blue eyes. Immediately her arms looped around his neck and their lips met in their first kiss.

They moaned in unison. This moment was two years in the making. Unbeknownst to anyone they had been carrying on a cyber affair. For months they'd clung to telephones deep into the wee hours of the morning whispering sweet nothings, burning up the wires with hot passionate demands of wants and desires. No one in their writing circle had any idea the affair was taking place, and that's how they wanted it. When they'd both been invited to this party they'd saw it as a sign that it was time to finally put an end to the distance between them and take the last step. A face to face meeting. Alan had literally been begging Wanda to let him come to her, but she'd just gotten out of a messy divorce and was terrified of commitment. She also had two small children at home and was afraid of the complications Alan might bring her way. Her ex-husband was still bitterly angry and she knew he'd cause trouble.

The party had been a godsend. Alan lived one hour north of Atlanta, Wanda lived near Jacksonville, Florida. Bob and Becky lived south of Macon, Georgia, almost dead center between the other two. It was almost a four hour drive for both Alan and Wanda and neutral territory. It was the perfect opportunity for Wanda to leave the kids to stay the night with her sister in the afternoon, get to the party on time, then head back home in the morning for afternoon church services. They'd been hard pressed not to show their feelings for each other when Wanda had shown up and walked in Bob and Becky's front door. Alan thought he'd pass out since he was so elated. The two hours they'd spent mingling had been nerve racking.

When they'd found out couples were being chosen they had looked at each other in silent communication. They were here to be with each other, not anyone else. Wanda felt it was a sign from God when Bob had picked up on their deliberate flirting and paired them. Now here they were.

The kiss was desperate, yet filled with longing, love and downright lust. Alan didn't know who was trembling more, him or Wanda. Her scent wrapped around him, the heat of her skin consumed him, just to be able to taste her lips was nirvana. He broke away from her clinging lips and nuzzled into her neck.

"Wanda... God, there's just no words. I can't believe we're finally together."

"I know." she whispered back. "Do you think they know about us?"

"Not a chance, it was just blind luck, darling. It's our destiny to be together."

Drawing in a deep breath Wanda gently stepped out of his embrace.

"Then let's go be together, before they send a search party after us." Alan agreed silently, but still feeling reluctant to part completely from her he clasped her fingers surprised to find the massive peppermint stick still tightly held on to. Peering into rooms as they traversed by them they slowly came to the third door down, it was open in welcome, with a soft light beckoning them inside from a small bedside table.

"There you are." Becky's voice came from a pair of speakers high up on the wall in front of them. They both stared at the speakers and the camera ensconced between them with fascination.

Becky's delighted giggle floated down to them.

"You'll forget about the camera soon enough." She promised.

"Alan, Wanda sure is a nice handful of woman, isn't she? Bob asked.

"Yes she is." He replied, with his heart shining in his eyes.

"Well," Bob continued. "You look like you're more than man enough to control the situation. So we've decided to let you do what you want with her and the candy cane too of course."

"That's right." Becky's voice took over. "Wanda you belong to him for the next fifteen minutes. Whatever he says' goes. Alan, right behind both of you beside the lamp there, is an alarm clock, would you be so kind as to set it for fifteen minutes please? The idea is to give you that much time exactly, when the alarm goes off you have to stop what you are doing immediately and come straight back here."

"And just in case either of you want them; there are condoms inside that bedside drawer. Just help yourself. " That came from Bob; Wanda swore she could actually hear the smile in his warm tones.

Both of them just stood there for a second neither really knowing where to start.

Ross's sexy baritone spilled from the speakers, it was full of soft humor.

"Don't mind us; we'll just be the proverbial flies on the wall."

That made a suddenly very nervous Alan laugh and turn towards the bed stand. He fiddled with the clock for a minute, and then turned back towards Wanda, her hands were at her sides, and he could see the tremors in her fingers. He walked towards her at once and enveloped her in a bear hug; he put his lips to her ear and whispered.

"Just say the word and we walk out of here."

Wanda shook her head no and hugged him tighter.

"No, I want you, I want this. I'm just suddenly very afraid that I'll disappoint you."

Alan groaned and began placing desperate little kisses on her cheeks, her brow, her forehead, her chin, and her lips. His warm breath caressed her tongue as he growled into her mouth.

"God Baby, there's no way; no way in hell you could ever do that." Running his palms down her arms he found her hands; he took the almost forgotten peppermint stick from her unresisting fingers and tossed it backwards onto the bed. At this point, cameras, speakers, people, everything but this vibrant beautiful woman was blocked out of his consciousness.

His mouth latched onto hers and his hands took over with a mind of their own, touching, caressing, this sweet warm body that he'd been waiting what seemed like an eternity to possess. Minutes passed in a whirl of passion long denied. They were like two lovers on an extended acid trip. Wanda's last barrier crashed and she felt herself fall headfirst into Alan's madness. Her hands dueled with his for new territory to wander, she went mindless and it felt marvelous. In what was left of her senses she heard a rip and realized with a kind of disjointed shock that she'd torn his Grinch outfit away from his back.

Alan stepped away and looked at her, he was breathing like he'd run a marathon, and he had a bead of blood on his lip where her frenzied love bites and kisses had nicked him. Looking over his shoulder he could see the big tear in his costume from the neckline down toward his ass. Wanda looked back at him with wild eyes, there seemed to be almost a dare in them. His own pupils narrowed with an almost feral gleam. He stepped towards her, grabbed the front of her bodysuit and pulled savagely ripping it right down the front.

* * * * *

In the living room everyone had gathered in close around the big screen television. No one could quite believe what they were seeing. Wanda and Alan had turned into wild animals right before their eyes. When Alan ripped apart Wanda's top Becky looked over at Bob and mouthed a silent "Wow". They watched transfixed as the two lovers tore every single thread from each others bodies. Bob looked back at his wife with his eyebrow raised in a silent question. They were both wondering the same thing. How the hell had they missed this? It was evident that there was some kind of sexual history here. They both watched in surprised wonder as Alan suddenly picked Wanda up and practically threw her on the bed before coming down on top of her, going straight into a torrid kiss, which started with her mouth but quickly moved down across her breasts and further south.

* * * * *

Her taste was incredible. Hot, exotic, and undeniably female. The sexy wanton was flat on her back in the middle of the bed getting her pussy eaten out by a madman. But she had no complaints. Wanda vaguely remembered getting herself and Alan naked. All that seemed like ages ago. Time was a paradox in a hazy cum laden fantasy. She'd lost track of how many orgasms she'd already had. Alan was a man on a mission, he loved having his face stuffed in a hot juicy pussy and he wasn't sure he wanted to surrender it.

Lying on his stomach between her shaking thighs he held her down tightly. With each flat stroke of his tongue across her swollen clit his feisty lover's hips bucked and tried to twist away from him. He wasn't having any of it. The need to have her squeal again overtook him. One more time, then he'd bury his cock so deep inside her delectable hole she'd choke on it. Never had he felt this completely out of control. The need to chase every other lover before him out of her memory, kept him hostage in its intensity. He'd marked his territory and claimed his prize and he'd be damned if he'd ever let her go again.

As her sensitive bud quivered and seemed to actually harden under his unrelenting strokes, Wanda began mewing loudly in the back of her throat. Alan felt her climax crest and held on for dear life as her whole body rolled like a wave starting at her shoulders and working down. He got a surprise as her juices gushed out of her, her accumulated feminine cum overflowing from her tight channel was soaking his chin. That was a first! The male exhilaration went straight to his head like an expensive wine. He felt drunk in his power to please the women he realized he was incurably in love with. If he would have been a lion he would have sat up and roared. Instead he got up on his knees, grappled with her hips to get a good hold and unceremoniously pulled her down and impaled her with his throbbing shaft in one fell swoop.

Alan couldn't decide if he was in Heaven or Hell. One side of him was in complete bliss feeling her tight walls close around him and squeeze like a boa constrictor with its prey. The other was on fire being scorched to cinders by the primal lust he felt radiating between them. Wanda's legs wrapped around his hips pulling him close, and her hands came up to clasp his shoulders in a super tight grip as she arched up to meet each of his bone jarring thrusts. Her eyes were open glued to his as they focused on each other.

"You feel so fucking good baby." he managed in what sounded like a tortured whisper.

"You do too." Was all Wanda was capable of articulating as she was speared over and over again by her lover's ardent forays into her more than willing cavern.

They see-sawed back and forth until they were both covered in sweat, the pace remained the same neither slowing nor quickening. The smell of raw sex permeated the room drifting out into the hall. Ross stood in the doorway watching the pair; he'd drifted away without being noticed, drawn to this mating like a moth to a flame. Under his black cowl his cock was harder than granite. He wanted to cum, wanted to release the tight hold he had over himself and let the magma in his balls erupt until its white heat escaped, cooling the ardor in his boiling blood. But he wouldn't allow it, wanted to save it for that enticing elf back in the living room.

He lived for this type of passion. Searched for it repeatedly in his real life, and wrote about it constantly in the sizzling hot love scenes he was so known for. Voyeurism was a daily part of his existence; he could sooner quit breathing then stop watching. It was useless to fight the pull; he'd given up that ghost years ago and just accepted himself for who he was.

On the bed the feverish lovemaking was coming to a head. Both participants were moaning now, almost in unison. Wanda could feel the tension coiling low in her belly, could see the strain of holding back on Alan's tightened features above her. She desperately wanted him to find fulfillment with her. Fireworks exploded in her brain as her first internal, not clitoral, orgasm blew her rapturous soul to bits. She clenched down hard, and bowed her back; her legs dropped like lead, allowing her heels to dig into the mattress. No sound passed her lips, her brain was temporarily shut down and no messages could be sent out. Alan had no such problem, he bellowed as his seed was literally sucked out of his ravaged cock by the voracious grip Wanda had on him. And it was a greedy little pussy she had too. He felt as if his organ was in the clutch of a massive velvety fist, which wouldn't stop squeezing.