Uninvited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This has to end tonight, no matter how much it hurts."

It was shortly after midnight and the house was quiet. Peeking her head out into the hallway, Grace felt her heart beat hard in her chest. Like a prowler, she crept down the hall. Two doors down, James' bedroom door was cracked open and the light on.Good, he's awake. It might be easier this way,Grace thought. Arriving at her destination, she took a deep breath and pushed open the door. James was slumped in a chair, head resting on the desk having fallen asleep there. His forehead was furrowed with worry and an empty scotch glass was near his hand. He was still wearing his jeans and polo shirt. Grace touched his head and stroked his hair, trying to gently wake him up. He stirred in his seat and turned his head.

"Oh, Gracie..." he mumbled in his sleep. Her hand flew back and Grace felt her resolution waver. With tears welling, she decided not to wake him up. Instead, with a shaky hand, she placed the small box she had been holding on the desk next to him.

Kissing him on the forehead, she whispered, "I wish I were a braver girl." Grace turned around, exited the room without stealing a glance back, and silently made her way downstairs.

In a haze, James thought he heard someone in his room. Waking himself, he sat up almost knocking the scotch glass off his desk. Quickly catching it, he knocked something else off the desk onto the floor. "What the heck?" Bending down he picked up a small box off the floor. Standing up, a cold, hard realization hit him and James glanced from the closed bedroom door back to the box several times. He figured if he did that, the truth would never hit him. He knew too well what it was. Opening the jewelry box, James was confronted with Grace's way of trying to say goodbye. The little silver starfish dangled from its thin chain. He made his way to the window, feeling lost and abandoned.

Grace tried to clear her head. She kept walking, not really knowing what she wanted to do or where she wanted to go. She just knew she needed to get out the house for a little bit. She needed to be somewhere where the guilt wasn't so overwhelming. Somewhere James couldn't find her when he eventually woke up. Almost as if on auto-pilot, she grabbed her sneakers from the porch, laced them on and took off for the dock. It was the only place that she could think to go. Feeling every inch the coward, Grace pushed through the door of the covered porch and ran.

In the moonlight, the starfish charm shined. James just stared at it heartbroken.Why, Grace, why won't you let me in? Looking out the window, he searched the stars for an answer that never came. Sighing, James pondered if it was time to give up this chase.Maybe she's right. Maybe it wouldn't...what the...

Out of the corner of his eye, he caught sight of movement. Pressing his head to the window, James saw Grace moving briskly across the backyard. Where was she going at this time of night? She was only dressed in her pajama bottoms and a thin cotton shirt. Seeing the trees sway in the night breeze, and remembering the news, he knew there was a chance of a summer storm. Glancing about the room for his jacket, concern took over in his head. He located his jacket and grabbed a throw blanket off his bed and took off after Grace.

Letting his eyes adjust to the darkness, James look about frantically. Even though they were secluded from any general public traffic, the thought of Grace out in the dark alone scared him. He oriented himself in the direction he saw her run to and realized that she was heading for the boat dock. The air was chilly and the wind was starting to pick up.What in heaven's name possessed you to come out here, Gracie? James shivered in his thin windbreaker. Remembering her own state of dress with alarming clarity, he called out her name.

As he got closer to the dock, he searched it with his eyes frantically. The waves were starting to slap heavily as he neared the dock. Still no sight of her. "Grace!" he barked out into the night air, "Gracie, where are you?" James came to a dead stop at the start of the dock. "Gracie?"

Her tiny form was seated at the end of the pier, leaning up against a post. She was hugging her knees to her chest and staring blankly out into the water and sky. Like a delicate doll, she was perched on the edge. James cautiously approached her. Hearing his soft steps on the wood, she turned her head slightly. "What are you doing out here?"

"I could ask you the same thing." He waited. She stood up and faced him. Goosebumps ran up and down her arms, it only added to the heartbreaking picture of her. James extended his arms, "Sweetheart, come here."

She shook her head, "Please don't call me that."

"Grace, come here, you're shivering." He proffered the blanket to her. "At least put this on, honey." He moved towards her, "You shouldn't be out here." Grace just stared blankly at him. Clouds were moving in behind her in an almost ominous sign. With the fear eating at his heart, James' words rushed forward, "Look, can't we talk about this?"

"There isn't anything to talk about James. I made up my mind already." Grace took a few steps forward as the wind blew at her back. "We can't."

"You never gave me a good enough reason why!" James was fighting for her, against whom or what he didn't know.But damn it, I'm going to win!Feeling bolder, James walked up, wanting to stake his claim. "That's the least you owe me, Grace. At least tell me why you can't return my love." Raising his voice a little, he pleaded, "Tell me why this isn't going to work!"

The stoic then stirred. Why was she fighting this? She felt tired. Tired of fighting her feelings, tired of hiding from him, and tired of pretending she didn't care. "I don't have an answer for you, James." Crying and sobbing, she broke down. Her legs gave way and she fell to her knees, "I'm too scared to try! I'm too scared to fail. I love you, James, but I just don't know if that's enough!"

Sprinting to her side, James embraced her as he knelt down. Her body was wracked by her sobs and her skin was cold to the touch. Quickly, he unfurled the blanket and wrapped it around her shoulders. Soothing her as best he could, he held on to her, "It's okay, Grace. It's okay to be unsure."

How can you say that to me? How can you comfort me when I've done nothing but push you away?Grace looked into his eyes as if seeing him for he first time, "James, oh my...James, I'm so sorry..."

"For what?" A gentle smile broke on his face and he wiped away her tears. Indeed, why was she sorry? Or why was she ever afraid? He was here for her, even after the pain she put him through. Grace opened her mouth to answer, but before she could, James kissed her fully on the mouth. The kiss was deep and soul shaking. Grace felt all her fears leave her and kissed back.

It was electric. The moment his lips touched hers, James knew he had finally won the battle. Her body warmed and surged with life as she returned the kiss and his embrace one hundred fold. Reluctantly, their lips parted and they came up for air. Heads touching, arms entwined, Grace spoke in a whisper, "I love you too. I knew it when I first saw you coming towards me on Saturday. I was just too sca-"

She was cut off by another kiss. Now that he had gotten her to admit it, James felt more alive than ever. He wanted her, he had always wanted her, but right then and there, he needed to make love to her. James let his hands roam her body. They memorized every curve and line that they could. Pulling her closer, he murmured into her ear, "Grace, I need you."

She had felt his need growing against her. Luckily, her needs were growing inside her as well. She merely nodded in assent and for the first time in two days, Grace smiled genuinely. As if lending its approval as well, the sky opened up and started to rain. Taking her hand, James helped Grace up and they started to move.

"We're never going to make it back to the house before we get soaked!" He led her off the dock and hung a quick left. The rain indeed was starting to come down harder. "Come on, we'll get shelter in the boathouse until it passes." Grace held the blanket over her head as James managed to get the door open. They dashed inside as the first roar of thunder came.

The boathouse was empty save for two skiffs and some supplies. Shaking the water off the blanket, Grace laid it on top of the flat bottom of one overturned boat. James had found the switch to the small lamp that lit up the room, but for the most part, the only light came through the two large windows that flanked the room. Lightning provided the night light. A sudden flash with a clap of thunder startled Grace and she jumped. Turning around, she was startled once again as she discovered James standing right behind her.

Their eyes locked together, James marveled at her. Not wasting anymore time, he once again kissed her deeply. His hands invited themselves to touch her skin underneath her thin shirt. Grace's tongue fought its way into his mouth as they savored the kiss and the heat that was between them. Stepping back, Grace caught sight of the bulge in James' jeans and smiled. Flattening her palm, she rubbed at it while looking up at him.

"I need to make amends with you," a wicked smile crossed her face, "and I think I know where to begin.

Grace's delicate fingers tugged at James' polo shirt and she managed to get it over his head while he kicked off his shoes. A well defined chest was her reward. James closed his eyes as she stroked his chest and belly. He was so drunk with her touch that he did not even hear her unbuckle his belt and undo his pants. Opening his eyes, he was startled that Grace wasn't in his line of sight. He was about to call out to her when he felt her hands on his legs. Looking down, he caught her pulling down his boxer briefs. The sight made him moan.

She had dropped down onto her knees, peeling off his clothing bit by bit, until he was naked before her. Grace gasped when she saw his cock. It bobbed in front of her, heavy with want. Licking her lips, she breathed, "I'm sorry for hurting you, James. I hope you can forgive me." With that, she took him whole in her mouth.

As her tongue worked his swollen shaft, James couldn't believe she was asking for forgiveness. That was mostly because he forgot what she wanted forgiveness from. Grace's mouth was closed tight around his thickness. Her lips dragged along, hitting every vein and bump along the way. Finding a handful of his ass cheeks, Grace forced him deeper into her waiting mouth. James groaned as her sensuous mouth moved up and down his cock. He could feel the electricity build in his spine. James' hands ran themselves over her smooth black hair, as lightly as he could so as not to disturb her exquisite work.

Grace was ravenous. She thrilled at every moan and groan that came from his mouth. It made her want to pleasure him more. Pulling her lips to the head, Grace let her tongue swirl around it like her own personal treat. "Grace, honey. I'm close." His words were strained and his breathing labored. She didn't stop. Grace massaged his balls as she doubled up her efforts. She felt his hips buck involuntarily; enjoying the power she had over him. "Oh god, Grace! You have to let me up, baby!"

With a pop, she released him from her mouth. She kept her hand at the base of his cock and looked up, wanton and excited. Grace started to stroke him again; James took her by the shoulders and got her to her feet.

"Where did you learn to do that?" She just smiled at him, his manhood still prominent in her hands. Taking the hint, James nipped at her neck, grabbed her by the waist and sat her on the upturned boat. "You are going to be some treat, Miss Gracie, I can tell."

Reaching for the waistband of her pajama bottoms, James couldn't keep her eyes off of her. Grace's face was lit with lust. She pulled off her shirt, revealing a wonderful set of breasts. Lifting her ass, James worked both her pants and panties down in one smooth move. Tossing her garments aside, James let his eyes fall upon her naked form for the first time. Perched on the boat, she was a breathtaking sight. The slope of her breasts, the swell of her hips. She was perfect to him.

Moving between her legs, he kissed her slowly. He savored her mouth and lips, while his hands caressed her breasts. His thumbs brushed gently on her nipples. The brown areole tightened at his touch. James kissed down her neck guided by an invisible map on her body. Her arousal was obvious, and her scent filled the room. His left hand traveled down her stomach and between the slippery cleft between her legs.

"Grace, I want to pleasure you," James slipped two fingers into her waiting pussy, "I want to taste you," his thumb found her engorged clit, "I want to fuck you until you pass out." His words drove her wild as she began to grip his fingers with her pussy. Kissing down to the top of her breasts, he controlled the pace of Grace's slow burn into passion. Taking a nipple into his mouth, James lovingly suckled and teased it with his tongue repeating the treatment on the other one. He felt Grace jump and place her hands on his back, trying to keep balanced. Kissing his way between her breasts, James increased the speed of his fingers. She felt exquisite, warm and ready for him. Descending to his knees, trailing even more kisses down her angelic body, James parted her legs and gazed into her eyes. "You are so beautiful."

Grace leaned back and braced herself on her elbows. She watched James' face disappear, and then felt his tongue slowly lick her pussy lips. "Oh, yes," she hissed and closed her eyes. He kept his fingers inside her, snug and stroking all the right places. Meanwhile, he was trying to devour her whole. Grace cried out as her clit was pulled into his mouth. James gently sucked and tugged on it expertly, relishing her taste. His fingers plunged in and out of her, bringing her closer and closer to her orgasm. Gripping the blanket, Grace moved her hips to take advantage of his ministrations. Bracing her legs on his shoulders, James let his tongue join his fingers. He drank her up like a fine wine. As his other hand found her swollen nub, she rocked onto his face, grabbed his head and went into the stars in pure bliss.

Feeling dizzy, Grace felt the after glow of a most satisfying orgasm. Looking back down with hooded eyes, she saw her lover smile back at her. James took his time coming back to her. Affectionately, he kissed her thighs with suede soft lips. Those golden hazel eyes stayed locked into hers seemingly invalidating time and space. With the sound of rain falling outside, all there was at that moment was Grace and James. Finally.

"You can't imagine how long I've dreamt of this," James stood up, warm palms sliding up her body. He supported her back by drawing her into an embrace. Grace kissed his lips, faintly tasting the reward of his oral efforts. One arm encircled his neck, while the other traced a finger on his face. Tilting her head, Grace inspected his features, amazed at his love. James kissed her again, "What are you thinking of?"

"About how stupid I was. How much time I wasted being afraid."

"Don't say that, honey. You weren't being stupid."

"Oh, but I was!" Her voice dropped to a whisper, "Why did I ever fear..."

"I do not want to wonder what should have been. I want to concentrate on what I want to give you, Gracie."

"And what would that be?"

"Well, eventually, I'm going to give you the world." James stepped forward, letting the head of his cock press at her needy entrance, "But for now, I want to give you another thrill."

His lips crushed hers as James' swiftly entered her. The effect on Grace physically was immediate, her body arched and she raised herself so that she could accommodate his girth. Once he had hit bottom, he held himself there. Grace felt herself spread, almost to her breaking point. She relaxed as her pussy embraced his member and squeezed down on him. Wrapping her strong legs around his waist, she silently signaled that she was ready.

The pace was steady at first. They couldn't bear to look away from each other. Their faces laid bare to the sheer joy of their lovemaking. James marveled at how tight and wet Grace was. He fit her like a glove. Leaning back slightly, Grace let one hand slide down her body, where she flicked at her clit. The sight of her pleasuring herself stoked the fire within James. Wanting to watch, he followed her hand. The combined sight of his member pulling out, glistening with her sweet honey, and her fingers working her clit, was almost too much. The deliberate pace soon turned into a free-for-all.

"Oh, James...please!" Grace cried out and he slammed into her. Her body jerked and she felt like she would die without release. James loved watching her face twist and turn with each thrust. His own body started to use pure instinct and the familiar tightening at his sack warned that his own release was eminent. Not wanting to just let it happen, James brought his lips to Grace's ear.

"Come on, baby. I want to feel you come on me." She groaned at his whispered plea, her hips thrusting to meet his assault. "Yes, that's it Grace. God, I love you..." He gasped, barely able to control himself. He'd never felt so hard before. Never had a woman made him feel so complete. "Oh, sweet Grace, you make me feel like aman."

It was more than Grace could take. Her body stiffened and she wailed as if weeping. Underneath her, she felt the boat slide forcefully under their weight. Her pussy clenched and released a flood that covered James' cock and pubic hair. Grace held on tight to James' strong body, trembling and screaming in his arms. "Oh...J-James...YES!"

With her punctuated release, James felt himself give in. He exploded, pressing his body onto her until her back was flush with the bottom of the boat. His cock pumped like his heart in his chest. James kissed Grace's neck and shoulder, his moan muffled by her hot skin. Grace knew she was completely filled and now overflowing with James. His hips moved on their own, continuing to propel his member into Grace. Their senses were seared with the ecstasy of their union. They had given each other everything that they could give, knowing it would not be the last time.

Slowly, James' sense returned to him. He laid his head on her chest. The gentle rise and fall of her breathing lulled his own exertion. On weak legs, he brought himself to stand over her. What a sight she was. Grace's face bore the look of satiation. Her skin glistened with a light sheen of sweat. She lay limply with her eyes closed on the boat, her tan skin contrasting greatly with the white wash of the skiff. Her lips trembled as if she were uttering a secret prayer. Grace seemed oblivious to the world and she radiated sensuality.What a sight indeed,James thought.

Wrapping her in the blanket, James gently lifted her off the skiff, and lowered both of them to the floor. On the wood floor, he nestled Grace to his body, forming a protective layer around her. Only then did James realize that the storm had passed. The window across the room now showed a full and beautiful moon that washed the room in a silvery blue. He felt Grace stir next to him. Looking into her placid face, James covered her cheeks in kisses. Grace's eyes fluttered open, seeking out the familiar. When she had found and focused on James, she smiled shyly.

"Hey there, angel," James tightened his embrace around them.

Snuggling closer to him, Grace whispered, "I love you."

"I love you too. Thank you for barging into my life, Gracie."

"No, thank you for inviting yourself into mine."