All Comments on 'Uninvited'

by LilyTigress

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
myparmyparover 18 years ago
Extraordinary!

Extremely well written, making the reader want to prolong to culmination. Well done LilyTigress, I feel you may have a future in mainstream writing.

Lotsa love

mypar

Thomas22JohnThomas22Johnover 18 years ago
What can I say, but BRAVO!

Wonderful story. Absolutely miles ahead of the test of the crowd here! Please keep writing and I shall look for your name again Lily.

Best regards

John

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Perfect

Lily I loved your story very much. You will have a long career in writing. Please give us more stories with love and tenderness combined.

Regards,

Randy

rgraham666rgraham666over 18 years ago
Very nice

Well written and very sweet.

The constant tug of war between the two characters and within Gracie made the climax quite rewarding.

And I really enjoyed the quality of the language you used. So rich, but never overbearing.

Well done.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Beautiful

This story was well written, sweet, and erotic; it had everything.

Love really is the ultimate turn on.

Thank you for taking the time to write it and share it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WHAT A GREAT TALE!

You captured the dynamic of falling in love and lust perfectly. Even though this is a May-December romance of sorts, and there are realistically some big differences, most relationships have gaps to fill. Luckily there's lust and sex to help fill them. A beautiful story, LilyTigress. Thanks for sharing your gifts and please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Ohhhhh Myyyyyyyy.........

Hmmmm, I love your style of writing and the romantic nature of the storyline, especially me being a sucker for romance, LOL.

A real good attempt and I can't wait to read more of yours!! Congratulations, Hon :)

Dest

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What a story...colorfully written...

The beginnings of contact between Grace and James, that contact maturing to an unexpected sudden climax at the end is the makings of such a good story, beautifully and colorfully written.

The author, Lily Tigress, has the makings of a real professional.

I wish you many fame and fortune.

- Tommy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
viva la difference

Lily, this is beautifully written, I enjoyed every word. The passion at the end was defining.

If ever anyone wants to know the difference between erotica and pornography I would recommend that they read your work. Congratulations

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
very good

keep up the good work.ell written & well paced.

bandhucoolguyzbandhucoolguyzover 16 years ago

Well written extremelyyyyyy well written madam...was the perfect balance between erotica and romance

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Superb

hi lily. thanks for tis wonderfull story. its just superb. by your story you prove zat love is more important in life. i loved it. sweet sexy erotic story. thank for sharing it. T

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

That was a really good, well written piece of work. This is a talented writer. Hard to put to words, because I am NOT a good author. Patient story development, with excellent character development. And hell....a happy ending that gives hope to older men...that can't be bad. I will seek more from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
James and Gracie. Uninvited guest.

This is my 3rd time to read this story and it gets better each time. It seems as if the ending has changed and for the better. Sorry you have not written more.

Jim44444Jim44444almost 11 years ago
Very good

Too bad you quit writing here. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Old man?

I'm a 75 year old man and I remember being 50. I still thought of myself then as middle aged, and there's no way I would have referred to myself as an "old man." In a situation like this I would have been aware of the age difference and had misgivings about it, but I still wouldn't have said "old man." That came a lot later when body parts began to fail.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous