The Short List

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Please,” Maureen was starting to get desperate, “God please don’t stop sucking that cock.” April’s mouth went back to work on me and my hands went back to work on Maureen. April teased my head with her lips and I pinched gently at Maureen’s clit. Maureen clenched her fingers in April’s hair and pulled her down onto my cock. I had to give her credit, if it wasn’t for the fact that my hands were busy it’s just what I would have done as April was doing a pretty god job of teasing the two of us. She brought her hand back up to cup my balls as she pumped her head up and down in my lap aided by the guidance of Maureen’s hands. Maureen was reacting to my fingers, which pumped in and out of her just as fast as April pistoned on my cock.

Maureen started to shake and squeal again and her body tensed up crushing me back into the couch. Her legs clamped together pushing April back and off my cock with a loud pop. She slid off me and dropped to her side on the couch with her legs pulled up to her chest. I could see her pussy twitching between her thighs as she came and I followed her down. My lips found her clit and sucked hard on it while she continued to convulse through her orgasm.

When she finished I sat back up. She splayed her body out on the couch and panted, her leg falling across my lap. April was beside herself with glee and gave me a high five. When her breathing steadied she looked up at me, “Is that what we put you through when we give a guy a blowjob?”

“Pretty much, yeah.”

“I think I’m gonna stop teasing you guys so much. That was intense.”

“Oh, don’t stop doing that, that’s what makes it intense.”

“By the way,” April interrupted, “how was I?”

“You suck some mean dick.”

“I’ll say,” Maureen agreed climbing back onto my lap, “but there’s still one thing I haven’t seen from this perspective.”

Cheryl now had the vibrator shoved into her pussy as far as it would go, but she wasn’t too busy to see Maureen was looking at her as she spoke. “And what would that be?”

“I still need to see what it looks like for a guy to get fucked.”

“And you’re suggesting I climb onto my roommates cock?”

“Don’t be so coy Cher. You’re the only one of us that hasn’t gotten off yet.” She wrapped her hand around the base of my shaft and shook it in Cheryl’s direction. “And just look at this thing, you know your dying to.”

Cheryl didn’t say a word as she stood up. She simply slid her toy out of her pussy and walked over to the couch. She stared down at my cock. I could see the debate raging in her. She threw her leg over mine and tentatively reached out for my cock. “I can’t believe I’m even considering this.” Her fingers brushed against the underside my shaft and I didn’t care anymore. I wanted to be inside her. Then her fingers wrapped around my cock. Feeling how hard and hot it was, feeling it jump at her touch seemed to change something in her. “Oh my God…” She looked at Maureen. “Get off him.”

“Come on Cher, don’t you want…”

“Get the fuck off him.” Cheryl snapped at Maureen and she practically leapt off me. “You really want to see what it looks like when a man gets fucked? Then watch.”

Cheryl sat down on my lap and leaned in close to my face. Her arms wrapped around my neck as her swiveling hips ground her slick wet pussy against my painfully hard cock. She kissed me gently then whispered against my lips. “Are you okay? Because I really want this.” She pulled her head back and bit her lip waiting for my response. I nodded yes and she replied with a half lidded smile. Her hips rocked forward and her pussy found the tip of my cock. When her hips rocked back down I was inside her. We both gasped as I felt her honey pot stretch to accommodate me. Her hands still clasped around the back of my neck she slid gently up and back down.

Cheryl came down into my lap and stayed there. Smiling mischievously she gripped my cock inside her, undulating her pussy around my cock and grinding her hips into mine. The feeling was exquisite. She rocked her hips back and forth as her pussy milked my shaft. “You like that?”

“Yeah.”

“I thought you would.”

She had a slight smugness to her. She knew how well she was giving. I thought it was time she learned I could give it just as well. “Oh yeah? Well I know a few tricks too.” I wrapped my arms around her slender waist and picked her up. I continued to thrust up into her as I turned her around and laid her on her back on the couch.

She skipped a breath as I came back down on top of her driving my cock into her to the hilt. I brought my hips up and down sliding the back of my shaft across her clit as I stroked in and out of her. “Holy shit, Ian…” her speech trailed off and her pussy gave away why. She was still gripping and undulating her hot box around my cock but it no longer had the deliberate rhythm she had when she was trying to get me off. It was grabbing and releasing uncontrollably. Her head tossed from side to side and her fingers dug into my scalp. She grabbed my ass and wrapped her long legs around my hips pulling me as far into her as I could get and ground her crotch wildly against mine.

After she came her legs came loose from my hips and she dropped back down onto the couch. My cock popped out of her sweet pussy completely undramatically. I was probably two strokes away from cumming and frantic. “Oh fuck, no, Cheryl, I’m so close.”

“About fucking time, too.” Maureen’s voice sounded almost distant.

“Yeah, come here baby,” April was no farther away than 5 feet but it sounded to me like she was in the next room. My ears were ringing. “I’m gonna finish sucking you off.”

I felt hands grab my hips but I was transfixed on Cheryl’s body laid out before me. Her voice I heard loud and clear. “No, come fuck my tits. I want you to cum on my face.” I knelt over her and I saw Maureen’s hand soak Cheryl’s cleavage with lube. She wrapped her tits around my cock and I started to tremble as I stroked between them. “That’s it baby, cum for me. Cum all over me.” I don’t even think it took seconds. I came so hard my vision blacked out. I felt myself screaming but heard nothing but white noise and ringing in my ears. It felt like I was cumming pancake batter. I fell off the couch and landed with a crash on the floor.

When my eyes opened all I could see was three flesh colored blurs. My vision cleared and I saw Maureen staring at my spent cock. April was giggling and chatting with Cheryl who was sliding her fingers around a lake of jism that was pooling on her neck and face. Large splatters ran down the wall above her head.

April kissed Cheryl gently on the cheek and helped her up. “We’re going to head off to bed. It’s getting pretty late and I have something I have to make up to Cheryl.”

Maureen and I smiled and said goodnight. She helped me up off the floor. “Mind if I crash with you tonight. If you’re up to it later I’m gonna want to try some of that.”

I think our next party is going to have a much shorter guest list.