The Short List

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh come on Cher, I think it’s a fair trade. Besides, I want to see it.”

April seemed intrigued as well. “Yeah Cher, now that I think about it all his confusion over the size of the average male member has me curious about what he’s packing down there.”

Maureen continued with the tag team rationalization. “It’s not like he’s not going to be, uh, up for the comparison. We just spent the last hour talking about blowjobs, taking a load on the face and you two bumping donuts. He’s gotta be like the Rock of Gibraltar by now.”

April was slipping her bra out through her sleeve. “Come on Cheryl, it’s not gonna get weird. We’re already talking to him like one of us, and it’s not like any of us ever did anything when we checked each other out.” Cheryl and I both gave her a look at that one considering the earlier conversation about the two of them. April summed up with “You know what I mean.”

“I guess it couldn’t hurt.” With that Cheryl reached back and unhooked her bra through the back of her shirt. The only problem was that there was a fundamental difference between them comparing their bodies and me pulling out what I have: I had a raging hard on. It’s perfectly possible for them to compare what they have without being aroused, but for them to see what they wanted to see I had to be and an erection like this is kind of like a gun, it’s difficult to pull it out without using it.

April went first. She pulled off her tube top and two perky little B cups bounced out. Maureen gave them a squeeze and tweaked her nipples a little. “Aren’t they just gorgeous? I’ve always thought you had great tits.” Her nipples poked out like raspberries on top of two perfectly smooth scoops of tight flesh. I tried not to stare.

Next was Maureen. Her sweater came off to reveal no bra underneath and the girls were right, she had an amazing boob job, there was no way to tell that she didn’t have an absolutely real set of perfect C cup breasts. “Hey Cheryl, show him yours, see if he can tell the difference.”

Cheryl yanked her turtleneck off. She had amazing breasts, just the right amount of droop; her nipples were bright little rubies floating in a bubblegum sea of areola perfectly centered on each breast.

Maureen grabbed my wrists and coaxed me over to where Cheryl was sitting. “Now close your eyes and see if you can tell the difference.” Cheryl, though obviously just as nervous as I was, gave me a look that said “I’m okay with this if you are.” I closed my eyes and someone placed my hands on two breasts that I could have sworn were a matched pair. I could feel the nipples hardening in my palms.

Aprils voice came from my right. “Give ‘em a squeeze, see if you can tell which is which.” I gave them a gentle squeeze and April chastised me. “Come on, man, you can do better than that. You know Maureen has the fake tits, tell me who is who.” I squeezed a little harder and I could feel something different about the breast in my right hand, sort of like smooth flesh wrapped around a water balloon but not quite as squishy.

I took my left hand off its breast and pointed to my right. “Maureen.”

“Give that man a cigar!” Maureen called out. I opened my eyes to them laughing, although Cheryl’s laughter had a touch of embarrassment to it. “So, what’s good for the goose… Let’s see it.”

“Here goes nothing,” I thought to myself and unbuckled my pants.

Maureen dropped to her knees in front of me. “I want a good look at this, a front row seat.” She was having too much fun with me. She was awfully close and I tried to take a step back but she had her hands on my knees. “You’re not going anywhere, I said I wanted a good close look at this thing.” The three of them were chuckling, even Cheryl was starting to relax and enjoy it. I yanked my pants down past my hips and my cock sprang loose. All eight inches of it plopped right down onto Maureen’s forehead.

As we were all still pretty high this was funny. April shouted, “Order in the court!” and we all had a laugh. There I was with my 505’s around my knees and three gorgeous topless women staring at my throbbing hard-on, one of which was my roommate and good friend.

Oddly enough it wasn’t the least bit awkward, it was actually quite relaxing. We were looking at naked people and had talked about nothing but sex and the four of us half naked was so far outside of any kind of sexual norm that it was almost as if clothes had become an unnecessary pretense. It was actually relaxing to get out of them. Looking around I could see from everyone just leaning back with casual, dopey smiles that I wasn’t the only one who felt it. Even Cheryl who had been so uncomfortable at the fact of us seeing each other even partially naked was obviously much less tense. Maureen flopped back down on the couch; I kicked my jeans off and sat back in my recliner.

Maureen said what we were all thinking. “Doesn’t it feel so much more relaxing like this? Like nobody has anything to hide. It feels more honest. I’ve got an idea, let’s all just get naked.”

Cheryl was the first to respond. “You know what, your right. Fuck it.” If I weren’t way past being shocked I would have been. She stood up and jerked down her tight black pants and panties in the same motion. She stood there for a second and I got my first glimpse of her body uncovered. She was lithe with a gentle curve to her hips and long, sleek legs. Looking at her made me realize why people find racecars sexy. It was nearly impossible not to take her legs in slowly and when I got to the top I saw a neat triangle of that same soft, bronzy auburn hair sitting on top of a cleanly waxed, bubblegum pink pussy.

April had worn that black tube top with a tight ankle length, blood red skirt and a pair of riding high boots that she taken off long since. I thought the combination was slightly stripperish yet not in the least trashy. What she did next enhanced that stripperish quality. “Oh please Cher, I can do better than that.” She turned and faced the couch. Her back to the room she put her hands on her hips and bent over slowly dragging her skirt along for the ride. Albeit the most petite of the three, little redheaded April easily had one of the greatest asses on earth. It was plump without setting her tiny frame off balance, the strap of a black thong cleaving it into round halves. She slid her skirt off and I was looking at a peach sitting on top of two curvy legs. She wrapped her hands around her ankles and slid them up between her legs while staying doubled at the waist and looped her fingers into the crotch of her panties pulling them straight down and off. In this position she presented her puckering little pussy, nestled between two small swellings of flesh to the rest of us before wheeling back around and dropping back on the couch laughing. Cheryl was cheering and Maureen and I laughed and clapped at her impromptu strip tease.

“Bravo April, but it’s my turn.” Maureen was next. I had to see what she would do. Easily the wildest of the three all I can say about the way she dressed is that although she came to the party alone she had not intended to leave alone. She was wearing something out of a fetish magazine: an extremely short, pleated plaid wool skirt and thigh high white stockings with Mary Janes. Her curly blonde hair was pulled up into, I shit you not, pigtails by lacy little pink satin ribbons tied into bows. She unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor stepping out of it as she walked into the middle of the room. She faced the couch and first kneeled but then leaned back over her feet. Her knees together and in the air, her back on the floor and her feet under her hips she reached between her legs and slid her white cotton panties off. With a gymnast’s display of strength and ability she stood back up smoothly and sauntered back over to the couch as we all whistled, clapped and laughed. I couldn’t help but notice she left the shoes and stockings on.

“Well there’s no way I can top that,” I admitted and started to yank off my black t-shirt.

“Come on, at least stand up,” Cheryl insisted. I complied but still unceremoniously pulled off my shirt and tossed it on top of my jeans. I got booed when I sat back down.

Looking around the room the first thing that caught my eye was that April was soaking. Her rosy pink pussy was glistening, as was the smooth skin down her inner thighs. Given the content of the evening’s conversation I felt perfectly justified in commenting. “Wow April, you certainly looked pleased with tonight’s outcome.”

After I pointed it out everyone noticed. Cheryl and Maureen giggled. April, probably more than a little embarrassed defended herself. “And why not? What about you? You’re sitting there staring at three naked chicks and you could run a flag up that cock. And just what do you think women fantasize about when they get themselves off? Big, thick, hard cocks. I shouldn’t get wet looking at yours?”

April had succeeded at reminding everyone about the state I was in. Maureen chimed in. “Yeah Ian, you look ready to pop. I bet a strong breeze would get you to paint the walls.” More laughter from the peanut gallery as I blushed again. True to form Maureen pushed the envelope. “You know, I’ve never watched a guy jerk off. You look like you need to let off some steam, why don’t you go for it and let us watch.”

Cheryl once again looked a little uncomfortable with the turn of events. Sitting around naked, even being as obviously aroused as we were all getting seemed to be appropriate given the context of the evening. Now Maureen was trying to make it a little too sexual and she was starting to have second thoughts.

April didn’t give her a chance to voice her opinion. “Yeah, I wanna see. Besides it’s not going to take much to get me off right now either and God knows I could use it.”

Maureen thought this was a capital idea. “Hell yeah, let’s do this. Hey Cher, why don’t you get that vibrator you borrowed from me. You know, the one you wanted to try.”

Cheryl turned bright red. “Mo!”

“Oh stop it. You know you want to, I could do the backstroke in that little pool you’re leaving on that chair.” Maureen was right. April and I weren’t the only ones who needed to get off. Maureen and Cheryl were sopping wet as well.

“Fine.” Cheryl was pouting but marched off to her room to get the toy anyway. She came back with a bottle of lube and a veiny cock-shaped vibe that really did look like the real thing. My pride swelled seeing it was actually a little smaller than mine.

“Oh yeah, me first.” April had her hand out for the vibrator. Cheryl gave it to her and tried to hand her lube as well. “Trust me, I don’t need it. Give it to him.”

Cheryl handed me the lube and sat back down in her chair. She was sitting there indian-style looking torn between her obvious need to get off and her hesitations about doing it in front of me. Maureen had no such reservations and slid two curled fingers into herself.

“You really don’t beat around the bush, do you Mo?” Being that I’d never seen it happen outside of a video I was actually pretty curious about how a woman gets herself off as well. I took the opportunity to ask questions while I drizzled lube onto my cock.

“Ouch, that pun hurt.” I actually didn’t even notice I had made it but it got a chuckle when Maureen pointed it out. “But actually I get the most enjoyment out of rubbing my g-spot. Normally if I wasn’t this wet I would start by caressing outside until I got there. Obviously there’s no need for that now.”

April had turned on the vibrator and was sliding it up and down between her labia and over her clit. “I prefer to do tease myself until I just can’t handle it and need to be stuffed full. Once I get to that point I usually lose it, just fuck the hell out of myself with a toy and cum almost instantly.”

Maureen turned to Cheryl. “How about you? Want to let him in on what does it for you?”

Cheryl was simply sitting there trying to make up her mind about the whole situation. “Actually I’m going to wait and see how things turn out for while if nobody minds.”

Uncharacteristically, Maureen let this slide. “Spoilsport. Okay, whatever suits you, I guess.”

Things changed pretty rapidly when April did as she predicted. She was panting pretty heavily and started to howl as she slid the vibe into herself. Hearing her cum ratcheted the mood up a notch. My hand started stroking over my slippery shaft a little more quickly and twisting as it caught the crown. Maureen bit her lip and picked up speed as her fingers slid back and forth in her pussy. Even Cheryl started to gently rub her slick labia as she watched April piston away with the veiny silicon cock. Her hips bucked hard enough to knock her off the couch. When she landed the vibrator was rammed into her to the hilt. This made her absolutely lose control and she screamed out what looked like a mind-altering orgasm. She looked up with amusement and with the vibe still lodged deep in her she cheered with her arms up in the air like she had just won a gold medal.

By the time she finished Maureen was looking pretty intense and whatever part of Cheryl that was protesting had given up the ghost. “Okay, my turn.” Cheryl reached for the slick toy that April was sliding out of her pussy with a shudder.

Maureen stopped her. “Oh no, sweetie. Me first. You already know what she tastes like.” That raised eyebrows. April gave Cheryl a slack jawed smile and handed the sloppy dong to Maureen.

“Oh ho ho, so it’s like that eh?” Cheryl was amused. “Then by all means, be my guest. You’ll like it, it’s just like those dirty gin martinis you like so much.”

Maureen fumbled getting her grip on the vibrator at first. “My my, this is awfully slick. You must have really enjoyed yourself.” Maureen turned to face me and ran her tongue up the shaft of the toy. “And you’re right Cher, this is awesome. Remind me to try it from the source sometime.” Maureen then put on a show that I can only assume was for my benefit. She looked me square in the eyes as she sucked the thing clean and then continued to give it some rather elaborate, noisy head. Then apparently she was ready to take care of her own needs. “Okay, enough fucking around.”

Maureen ran the vibe down her neck and winked at me as she paused to squeeze it between her boobs. Then she very slowly sank it into her swollen pussy. Cheryl now had two fingers knuckle deep in herself and April had begun to lightly stroke her labia. Maureen began to pound the toy into herself almost violently, I thought to myself that it was lucky I wasn’t fucking her because I could never keep that pace up. It didn’t take long before she was shaking and squealing. Her belly contracted hard enough that a fine mist of sweat bounced off it. She was silent for a second, her whole body flexed and tensed tighter than a drum before she collapsed like an overcooked noodle back onto the couch.

When she came to she looked over at me and down into my lap. “How have you not cum yet? You looked like you just got out of your pants in time before.”

Responding was difficult as my mouth was bone dry. “It’s not easy, but I like to take my time.”

“What do you mean?” April asked. “If you want to get off why do you drag it out?”

“Well, I only get one. If you guys want to spend time masturbating you might as well try and cum quickly because you can just keep going after you do. I have to stop after I cum, so I like to take my time. Sometimes I’ll keep at it for a couple hours.” I kept stroking my shaft, although very slowly. I paid a lot of attention to my balls as if I stayed on the shaft too long I would cum. The natural progression here dictated that Cheryl was next up to bat and by this point I really wanted to see that.

“Can I ask a favor?” Maureen wanting a favor would have concerned me half an hour ago. Now I was ready for whatever she had in mind. “I’m really curious to see what that looks like from your angle. Why don’t you sit over here?”

I got up and sat down on the couch next to Maureen. She hung her head over my shoulder and stared into my lap. April leaned on my leg and looked up at my tightly clenched balls. “No, this isn’t doing it at all. I still just feel like I’m watching. Scoot down.” I obeyed and slouched down onto the couch. Maureen slung her leg over my abdomen and sat down. I could feel her soft patch of pubic hair against the top of my shaft. “So this is what it looks like to have a cock.” She reached down, scratched my balls and grunted. Once again Maureen got a laugh from the crowd. “Let me do it, I got to see what it’s like.”

April got up and handed Maureen the lube. She pulled my hand away from my cock and poured lube over it like she was drowning an ice cream sundae in hot fudge. Her hand wrapped around the base and clumsily yanked up slipping off the head. The shudder that flashed through me awakened me to the fact that things had once again got heavier. Now Maureen was giving me a hand job.

“This is a lot harder than giving a hand job. The physics are totally different.”

I found that comical. She really didn’t look at it as if she was jerking me off. She honestly was curious what masturbating looked like for a guy. “Don’t worry, you’re doing just fine.”

“Yeah, but now I just want to see more. What does it look like when you get this big thing sucked?”

“Oh if that’s all you want I’m sure we can arrange that.” April was standing in front of us. “That is if Ian doesn’t mind.”

“Of course not, why would you mind Ian?”

By now these two knew what they were doing. April kneeled down between our legs and grabbed a paper towel to wipe the lube off my member. She looked up at Maureen. “Can you see okay?”

“Perfectly.” April’s mouth descended onto my cock. I gasped and Maureen giggled. “I guess that feels pretty good.”

I decided to make this a little more interactive. “Well if you really want to know what it’s like…” I slipped two fingers over her clit. “You see,” I was trying hard to be coherent, “in the womb, before our anatomy is gender specific we really all have the same equipment. Eventually it just takes the appropriate form, but it’s all basically the same stuff. This right here,” I gave her clit a gentle squeeze for emphasis and she sucked in a sharp breath, “turns into the head of a penis. Your clit hood and the foreskin are the same thing too. My scrotum?” I curled my fingers up the sides of her labia eliciting a low coo. “Right here. And down in here,” my fingers slid inside her. She was tighter than I had expected. “That would’ve been your shaft if you had one different chromosome. So whatever April here does to me, I’m going to do to you. Then you’ll really have a proper understanding, yes?”

All Maureen could do was bite her lower lip and nod. She stared down into April’s eyes; April was staring at me smiling about the situation I had put them in. She was about to give the both of us the same head. I guess she decided to start simply to make the logistics easy for me. She flicked her tongue quickly and lightly over my sac and my fingers tickled Maureen’s lips. April grabbed the base of my shaft and snaked her tongue around the head and swirled the tip of my index finger around Maureen’s clit. Then April began to blow me in earnest, my cock disappeared into her mouth. I slid two fingers into Maureen and tried to mimic Aprils tongue flashing about my crown with my thumb on Maureen’s clit. April brought a hand up to cup my balls as she pumped me slowly in and out of her mouth. My other hand corresponded on Maureen’s labia.

“Fuck this is hot.” I looked across the room and saw Cheryl had fetched the vibrator. She had turned it on and was stroking the head of it across her clit as she watched me give Maureen exactly what April gave me.

April pulled her mouth off my cock and looked up at Maureen. “You must like your first blowjob, I can taste you on his cock.” Maureen’s pussy was soaking down my crotch and onto my shaft. Pulled my hands away from her for as long as April was talking.